59 Laurelwood Rd, Sterling, MA 01564 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 47

About Chocksett Inn

Chocksett Inn is an elegant B&B wedding venue that is located in Sterling, Massachusetts. This historical wedding venue was built in 1989, adding great charm and a quaint feel to your wedding at Chocksett Inn. Chocksett Inn is known in the area for providing superb accommodations and outstanding dining experiences that are sure to add to the memories of your wedding day.

Facilities and Capacity
Couples may host up to 275 wedding guests at Chocksett Inn. There are two main event spaces that couples may use and customize throughout their wedding day. The indoor, country club-sized Laurelwood Ballroom is an exquisite event space that features cathedral ceilings, breathtaking chandeliers and a private bar. Outdoors, there is an enchanting private garden that features a gazebo and several beautiful backdrops.

Chocksett Inn can provide the following event services and event items for your wedding day:

• Accommodations
  • Parking
  • Shuttle
  • Wheelchair access

Cuisine
Chocksett can provide the following catering services:

• Buffet
Couple in front of the Chocksett Inn
Place  cards
Place cards
Bouquet
chocksett inn outside of ballroom winter
Reception venue
Wedding venue
foyer picture 1
guest book table
Chocksett Inn
bride groom at sweetheart table
marymikess 1121
ballroom 1
wedding centerpiece floral
erin brendan 1
Chocksett Inn
groomsmen and ring bearer sitting on foyer stairs
bride at afterparty
ballroom 2
place card table arrangement 2
groom with boutineers detial
erin brendan 4
wedding gown conference room
Chocksett Inn
bride groom in front of inn
Chocksett Inn
bw bride groom in gardens
outside of ballroom winter

Chocksett Inn 6
Chocksett Inn 7

Vanessa St. Cyr · Married on 10/27/2018

Chocksett Inn

From start to finish, the process of working with Chocksett Inn went very well. They went above and beyond to accommodate everything we wanted and my husband's celiac disease. The whole day and night was everything I could have ever dreamed of. I am so pleased I decided to choose Chocksett for our wedding!

Christina · Married on 10/13/2018

Perfection

My husband and I got married here Oct 13th and we are still in awe as to how amazing and perfect EVERYTHING was. The ballroom is beautiful and spacious. The gazebo is a hidden gem that makes a ceremony so personal and intimate no matter how many guests you have. The pictures we got at night in it are our favorite pictures! The food? I still haven't stopped hearing about it since our day. Every guest we had loved our entire spread. The bartenders were awesome. There was never a long line at our open bar. Pretty unusual if you ask me. The fact that it was an actual inn was a huge part of our decision as well. The gorgeous rooms were affordable and perfect for our out of town guests and those who were smart enough to know that they should not drive after. The wedding coordinators were really what were the best part of all. I mean of course other than becoming a Mrs. They made the entire process so much less stressful. Every email I sent was responded to within the day no matter how silly it was. When I honestly thought I was missing every crucial thing and stressed to the max they just guided me to where I needed to be. The day of they checked in often to make sure we had everything we needed or wanted and to just come chat for a minute which was awesome. They made me feel like I wasn't just part of their job. They really did a superb job dealing with my craziness.
    Bottom line we initially just just went to check it out because it was one of the more affordable places we had seen but it turned out to be the nicest place and the wedding of our dreams.
    Thank you to everyone at the Chocksett for making our day the best wedding all of our guests had been to and for making our day more perfect than we could have ever imagined.

Chocksett Inn 8
    Chocksett Inn 9
    Chocksett Inn 10

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Chocksett Inn FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season? $ 1,000.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season? $ 500.00
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season? $ 800.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season? $ 800.00
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Bridal Suite, Chairs, Clean Up, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Parking, Set Up, Tables
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering? Cake Cutting, Dessert, Server(s)
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue? 275
  • What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue? 0
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 2
  • Describe your venue: Ballroom, Hotel, Inn/B&B
  • What kind of settings are available? Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor
  • What event services do you offer? Accommodations, Cake, Clean Up, Event Planner, Event Rentals, Get Ready Rooms, Lighting / Sound, Set Up
  • What event items are available? Altar/Arch, Centerpieces, Chairs, Chair Covers, Dance Floor, Furniture, Tables, Tents
  • What food and beverage items are available? Barware, Flatware, Glassware, Linens
  • What months are included in your off-peak season? January, February, March, April, November
  • What event items are available? Altar/Arch, Chair Covers, Chairs, Dance Floor, Lights, Photo booth, Tents
  • What food and beverage items are available? Chocolate Fountain, Glassware, Linens

• Custom Wedding Cakes by Penny
    Custom Wedding Cakes by Penny Wedding Cakes

I've been delivering cakes to the Chocksett Inn for as long as I can remember. The staff is both friendly and professional. They are one of the top most recommended venues on my list!

• Musique Makers
    Musique Makers Wedding Musicians

Wonderful venue for weddings and all types of events!

• Pizzuti Photography
    Pizzuti Photography Wedding Photographers

Chocksett Inn is one of our favorite Central Massachusetts wedding venues. The garden area is perfect for your outdoor ceremony and the ballroom is spacious and modern. Their staff is incredible attentive and every time we've worked there, we have had a great experience. I would recommend looking into the Chocksett in for your New England wedding.

• 59 Laurelwood Rd Sterling, MA 01564 See on map