Reiman Photography

44 Sumner Street, Auburn, MA, Auburn, MA 01501 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Most Popular Price $3,100
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 19
  • Real Weddings 1

About Reiman Photography

Reiman Photography is a full-service wedding photography company based out of Auburn, Massachusetts. Owner and lead photographer Rob has been part of the wedding industry since 2007, shooting weddings throughout New England. His goal is to capture the details and special moments that couples want to remember for the rest of their lives together.

Reiman Photography offers several wedding packages that couples can choose from, depending on their needs and budgets. Couples can receive their high-resolution images in the forms of albums, digital files, canvases. The packages include the following services:

• One event per day

Reiman Photography 6
Reiman Photography 7

Hilary · Married on 09/21/2019

Unbelievable

Rob was so accommodating to anything I wanted to capture on our special day! His responsiveness was professional and fast. Rob was one of the vendors I could count on our big day! THANK YOU, Rob!

Sent on 07/22/2019
    Reiman Photography 8

Reiman Photography's reply:

Hi Hilary,
    Thank you for your kind words! It was a pleasure to be part of your special day! Congratulations to you both!

Laura · Married on 08/23/2019

Amazing photographer!

My husband and I happened to find Rob's work from a simple Google search and I'm so glad we did. From our first meeting we knew it was a match. Rob was prompt, responsive, and extremely professional - but also cracked a few jokes in between! We had an amazing engagement shoot with him that helped us get to know each other before our wedding day. On the day of the wedding Rob showed up 20 minutes early ready to go, and we ended up being ahead of schedule for most of the day. In between taking photos he made us feel so comfortable and even helped hold my flowers and drinks when I needed an extra hand. We received our photos 3 weeks after the wedding day (such a fast turnaround!) and they turned out incredible. There are a lot of candids which is exactly our style so it truly was a perfect match. I highly recommend Rob to anyone in the area as he captured our day perfectly!

Sent on 09/17/2019

Reiman Photography's reply:

Thank you Laura! You had such a beautiful wedding day. Thank you for letting me be a part of your special day!

Reiman Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,500.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,100.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints, Save the Date

Real Weddings

• Justice of the Peace - Mike Backer
    Justice of the Peace - Mike Backer Wedding Officiants

Over the past few years, Rob and I have provided services for the same couples. Working with him has always been on a professional as well as personal level. He interacts with me, as the Officiant, to ensure he knows what to expect from me before the ceremony so that he "gets the shot". Rob has been kind to refer his clients to me. Arriving at a wedding and finding Rob to be the couple's photographer is always gratifying.

• Point Breeze
    Point Breeze Park & Outdoor Weddings

Reiman Photography- Easy to work with, extremely tech savvy, Extraordinary Photos.

• Justice of the Peace, Jerry Cibley & Company
    Justice of the Peace, Jerry Cibley & Company Wedding Officiants

A true Pro all the way around and a pleasure to work with.

• Auburn, 01501 See on map