Grace Ceremonies

Northampton, MA View map Visit website
2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,250 Typical Price

One of the Top Officiants in Massachusetts and Winner of the Couples' Choice Award every year, Rev. Hannah Grace provides customized weddings that incorporate each couple's background, beliefs and relationship in a meaningful, beautiful and unforgettable ceremony.

"So many guests said how touched they were by our wedding ceremony, how personal it was, and even that it was the best they have ever witnessed. If I could give Hannah 10 stars, I would."

About Rev. Hannah Grace

I have a passion for creating custom wedding ceremonies. ​It is a special privilege to share this joyful time with couples, their families and friends. In fact, I say almost every day that I have the Best. Job. Ever.

As an ordained Interfaith minister, I have officiated hundreds of ceremonies over the past decade—secular, spiritual and religious—at venues from barns to backyards, mountaintops to museums, chapels to city halls and everything in between.

From simple gatherings to elegant events, I have incorporated Jewish, Christian, Muslim, Hindu, Buddhist and Native American faith traditions, to name a few, and rituals from Greece, Poland, Nepal, Ireland, Japan, the Philippines and beyond.

What People Are Saying

Guests ask how long I've been friends with the couple or family. They say they wish they had known about me when they got married. They joke that I made their boyfriend or husband cry...and he never does that! Many times I've heard it was the best ceremony they've ever been to.

Most importantly, my couples often tell me the ceremony was their favorite part of the celebration, saying it surpassed all their expectations and meant more to them than they ever imagined.

Grace Ceremonies presides over unique and memorable wedding ceremonies, elopements, vow renewals, and other celebrations. Rev. Hannah Grace offers complimentary consultations online or in-person, and helps couples with the following:

• Premarital conversations
  • Writing your own wedding and ring vows
  • Including music, poems, readings, prayers, and blessings
  • Incorporating meaningful rituals
  • Blending religious and spiritual traditions
  • Honoring children or family members
  • Sharing the love story that brings you to marriage

Wedding Ceremony Consulting

Grace Ceremonies also offers wedding ceremony help, scripting, consulting and coaching for couples and their officiants. Rev. Hannah Grace brings her expertise in creating hundreds of ceremonies over ten years to help couples and their friend or relative to design a wedding ceremony that is personal and poignant, and also professionally polished.

• Woman-owned

What is the typical price for your wedding services?

$2,250

Which of the following are included in the price?

Ceremony Rehearsal

What is the starting price for your wedding services?

$300

Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?

What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals?

$250

What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)?

$125

What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?

Non-religious
Interfaith
Ceremony Rehearsal
Vow Renewal
Civil Union
Single Religion

What services do you provide?

Allow Couples' Own Vows
Licensed
Premarital Counseling

What religious affiliations do you serve?

Agnostic
Shinto
Sikhism
Taoist
Unitarian

On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?

Less than 30 mins.

In which states are you licensed?

AL
WA
WV
WI
WY

What languages do you speak?

English

Tamari Getting married on 07/11/2022
    Rev. Hannah Grace was amazing, very kind and humble. She was able to fit my husband and I in in short notice which was very nice she had everything we needed and was very flexible on what we wanted. We are renewing our vows next year to have our family and friends be part of our love.
    We welcome Rev. Hannah Grace to be part of that day as well!!

Grace Ceremonies's reply:

Tamari, thank you for the wonderful review! It was a joy and honor to share in such an intimate and precious moment. I will definitely look forward to hearing from you when the time comes for the big ceremony! :)
  • Lynda
    Lynda G. Getting married on 07/10/2022

Our Halloween Wedding

We were married on October 31, 2020 after 18 years together. We knew we wanted to quietly elope and share our news with family and friends later. I had no idea where to start and the thought of being married by a city or town official seemed so mundane. That's when I fortuitously stumbled upon Hannah's site. After initiaI contact, we knew we had found the right person to marry us. Hannah guided us through the planning process with positivity, kindness, and yes, grace. She suggested Happy Chace '28 Gardens at Smith College for our venue, and it was truly lovely. The words Hannah wrote for us were personal, touching, and delivered with great aplomb. Our wedding was made more wonderous because Hannah shared it with us. It was truly a once in a blue moon event.

Grace Ceremonies's reply:

Lynda, I loved helping you and Arthur create a unique and perfectly fitting wedding ceremony, just for you two. The beautiful location, the blue moon and your love story combined to be a truly memorable and wonderful event. I'm so grateful I got to be part of it. Thank you for trusting me to capture the magic!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

• Chantel & Greg
    24 photos · 06/10/2017

Pricing

Face The Music Booking Agency Face The Music Booking Agency Wedding Bands

Grace Ceremonies is excellent! Highly recommended.

Frosted Swirl Cupcakes Frosted Swirl Cupcakes Wedding Cakes

Hannah is AMAZING! She has such a wonderful way of making your day that much more memorable and special.

The O-Tones The O-Tones Wedding Bands

Grace Ceremonies is a lovely service, customized to each customer to their needs of a special ceremony. Hannah is sweet and her attention to detail is so helpful in planning just the right touch for a service.

60 Maple Street #2D, #2D Northampton, MA, 01062
Location of (Grace Ceremonies)

Other vendors in Springfield for your wedding