Grace Ceremonies Reviews

Grace Ceremonies 5
Grace Ceremonies 6
Grace Ceremonies 7

Lauren · Married on 12/08/2018

Couldn't have asked for a better officiant

Hannah was truly a blessing to have as our officiant. She personalized a lovely ceremony for us that matched our personalities perfectly and left our guests in loving tears. She helped us choose quotes and readings that were meaningful to us, and she lead us towards a handfasting ceremony, which was not on our radar before but ended up being the perfect ceremony for us. While my husband and I were anxious about the ceremony, Hannah was calm and talked us through every thing until we were comfortable. She was the grounding presence that allowed us to breathe and enjoy the moment. After the wedding, she mailed us a sweet keepsake booklet with our ceremony that I will forever cherish. I honestly read through our ceremony and fall more in love everytime. It was more perfect than I could have imagined, and for that I am so thankful to Hannah.

Sent on 02/18/2019

Grace Ceremonies's reply:

Lauren, thank you so much for sharing such a wonderful review! I really appreciate the time to you took to write it, and I was so happy to hear everything you said about the ceremony, how you two felt, your guests' response... It was a joy to share the happy day with you all!
  • Megan

Megan · Married on 12/01/2018

Best. Ceremony. Ever.

Hannah is an amazing officiant, she told our love story in the most magical ceremony. It was so personalized for my husband and I, it made me feel as if she was just speaking to us and not our 100+ guests. I will treasure our ceremony and the words she spoke so dearly. It was hands down my favorite part of my wedding day; thinking about it now I could cry all over again, that's how beautiful it was! If you're looking to hire Hannah, just do it she's so genuinely kind and caring about the couple she is working with. She will make your ceremony unforgettable and special for just the two of you.

Sent on 12/14/2018

Grace Ceremonies's reply:

Megan, I am truly bowled over by your review! I'm beyond thrilled to hear how personal and magical the ceremony felt, and that it was your favorite part of the big day. I loved being a part of your happiness. Congratulations, you two, and thank you again!

Kathrine Letourneau · Married on 11/24/2018

One Year Wedding reflection!

Yesterday was our one year Wedding Anniversary! And to this day people talk about Hannah and her beautiful custom ceremony she designed for Brad and I. She is such a lovely person and really enjoys getting to know your love story. She hears what you want, offers amazing suggestions and was so helpful in the process of the most special part of the day. We met with her a few months before the wedding to talk and get to know each other. She has pages of beautiful passages, quotes, both religious/ non religious. She answered all my questions even when I thought they were silly, and is honestly the best decision we made! The ceremony was just beautiful, her tone is soothing and peaceful, which was exactly what we were looking for. She is so passionate about what she does and making your day so special. She even asked details of my wedding colors so she coordinated!
    I wish I could give 10 stars!!!

Sent on 01/15/2019

Grace Ceremonies's reply:

Kathrine, I can't tell you what a giant smile it gave me to receive this review! Thanks for taking the time, and also, thanks for letting me know how the experience of working with me was for you two. It makes me so happy to hear that you and Brad felt so positively...and so did your guests!! :)

Rachel · Married on 10/21/2018

Professional warm and genuine

Very professional, warm and genuine service from Hannah. She really enjoys her work and her pride shows through in her impressive service as justice of the peace!

Grace Ceremonies's reply:

Rachel, thank you so much for sharing this review! I very much love my work and felt so blessed to share your and Jeremy's happiness together with your family and friends.

Joshua Robertson · Married on 10/19/2018

Hannah was amazing

Hannah was amazing to work with. She made the process easy, magical and painless from our first meeting to the day of the wedding.

Grace Ceremonies's reply:

Joshua, I so appreciate you taking the time to share this review. I am delighted to hear how happy you were with the experience of working together! I loved being a part of your special day with Caitlin.

Caitlin · Married on 10/19/2018

The best twist of fate.....ever.

My husband and I were married on October 19, 2018 and hiring Hannah as our officiant was the best decision we could have made. It was pure fate that we were able to work with Hannah as she wasn't originally available on our wedding date. I was so disappointed but knew in my belly Hannah was supposed to be the one to marry us.

As luck would have it, a few months had passed and I received an email from Hannah promoting a local event happening at our wedding venue. At that point we had met with several officiants who were of course nice and I felt confident they could do a great job - but something was missing. I figured it wouldn't hurt to confirm once again Hannah was in fact not free on our wedding day. Well wouldn't you know.....her schedule had since rearranged itself and she was now available! The stars aligned people. I seriously teared up in a Panera Bread, eating my creamy tomato soup while reading the email - because that is sometimes what happens during the stress of planning a wedding, random happy crying.

I knew on my wedding day, I would need the person at the helm of our ceremony to be totally relaxed (as I would be stressed), fully invested in myself and my husband (as this is our moment in the sun) and I also 110% committed to a personalized ceremony that would be unique to Josh and I (and that is Hannah's forte). All of those things are exactly what we got. There was not a dry eye. We were completely blown away by the beauty of our ceremony. After reflecting a few days after our wedding (and even now months later) we are still amazed how meeting with Hannah for just a few hours could have resulted in the raw and organic rendition of our relationship and life together as a couple. It was pure magic. Hannah completely "got" us and brought to light the very best of who we are. Isn't that the dream? Our ceremony truly set the tone for a perfect evening had by all. The best part was - we were the conductors. Hannah followed our lead and in doing so we followed hers and trusted her completely on the big day. We are so lucky to have met her and I am confident you will feel the same!

Sent on 02/26/2019
    Grace Ceremonies 8

Grace Ceremonies's reply:

Caitlin, I think "completely blown away" would be a good way to describe how I feel after reading your review! I am so appreciative of the time you took to share your experience and, of course, so gratified to hear how happy you and Josh were with everything! It did feel "meant to be" -- it was a huge honor and total joy to share in your love.

Michelle Dreith · Married on 10/09/2018

Hannah was absolutely wonderful.

Hannah took time to get to know us and made our day beyond perfect. We would recommend her to anyone who wants a beautiful, personalized ceremony.

Sent on 12/06/2018

Grace Ceremonies's reply:

Michelle, thank you so much for sharing these words. (It doesn't get much better than "beyond perfect!") I'm so glad I got to be part of your love story and that special day with your families.

Chelsea · Married on 10/06/2018

The best person for the job

When you’re lost in the mix of wedding planning, (from the venue, the food, guest lists and everything in between) you can’t look past the ceremony and your officiant. This is literally the entire purpose of your wedding day and while it may seem like a short period of time in comparison to your whole day, it is the most meaningful. Hannah officiated my October 2018 wedding and I can’t say enough how special our Ceremony was, Ive since forgotten all the small details I stressed so much over and I still think so much about the words and emotions we shared during our special time in front of our family and friends. To me and my husband, Hannah stands out because not only is she so incredibly well spoken, you can see and feel how what she is saying and explaining are her own values and how she truly lives her life. She is extremely genuine and caring, before, during and after your wedding day.

Hannah, thank you again for being such a huge part of our special day!

Chelsea & Jake

Grace Ceremonies 9
    Grace Ceremonies 10

Grace Ceremonies's reply:

Chelsea, I don't think I can convey how grateful I am for the perspective you shared in your review. I know how much you and Jake valued the importance of your ceremony, and I'm just so happy that it has stayed with you as the most special, meaningful and memorable part of your day. That is truly what I hope for with every couple! Thank you for your sweet words, and thank you for honoring me with your love story!

Katelyn · Married on 10/01/2018

Best Ceremony Ever

From our initial conversation with Hannah we knew that she was the person we wanted to marry us. After meeting in person and having a wonderful conversation we felt even more confident with our decision. Hannah had a wonderful way of putting us at ease and verbalizing how we felt about each other. The custom ceremony was a wonderful way to share our story with our guests. Multiple guests and even our DJ commented that it was "the best ceremony they had ever been to". We could not recommend Hannah more!

Sent on 01/04/2019

Grace Ceremonies's reply:

Kate, thank you for sharing this review. I'm so glad you felt put at ease, and that the ceremony wonderfully reflected your love. And of course, I love hearing the comments from you guests...and even the DJ! I am delighted I got to be part of your big day.

Anonymous · Married on 09/16/2018

Absolutely Wonderful

Hannah Grace from Grace Ceremonies was absolutely wonderful. She is very kind and gentle and her smile was very comforting during a somewhat stressful time. I would highly recommend her.

Sent on 11/16/2018

Grace Ceremonies's reply:

Thank you for your lovely words! I am so glad I got to be part of the private wedding ceremony you two envisioned. It was incredibly special to share such a sweet day with your closest loved ones.

Alegra Goncalves · Married on 09/02/2018

As personal as possible

My husband and I felt completely connected with Hannah, and felt that our ceremony was beyond what we hoped it would be. Countless people asked if I knew her personally, because that’s how well she seemed to know us and our story, our values, our good qualities.

I would HIGHLY recommend Hannah from a grace Ceremonies for your wedding. It was one of the best wedding decisions we made.

Grace Ceremonies 11

Grace Ceremonies's reply:

Alegra, I'm just delighted to hear your ceremony was beyond what you and Matt hoped for, and that the personalization was so noticeable to your guests, as well. I'm grateful you chose me to share in your wonderful day!

Maryclaire · Married on 08/25/2018

Unlike the rest of wedding planning, working with Hannah was completely stress-free. She was super clear about everything upfront, very responsive and organized, and had a professional but warm presence on the day of our wedding. She's a great listener and makes sure to design your ceremony in a personal way exactly how you want it. (So many people had nice things to say about our ceremony). Would 100% recommend her!

Sent on 09/18/2018

Grace Ceremonies's reply:

Maryclaire, thanks so much for this generous review! I'm glad the ceremony was exactly what you wanted, and I love that you included the stress-free part, too. :) That is a very important part of what I offer my couples!

Traci · Married on 08/04/2018

Hannah was absolutely incredible to work with! We knew we wanted her to marry us the minute we met with her during our "pre-booking" meeting, and we just fell more in love with her as we continued on the journey planning our wedding ceremony. Hannah takes the time to iron out every single detail to make your ceremony perfect, and she was so particular in getting to know us and our love story so she could retell it perfectly on our wedding day. Our ceremony was personalized, special, and so totally US, and that is so very much thanks to Hannah. Her expertise in vow samples, reading samples, and special wedding ceremony rituals and blessings really helped us to put together our dream ceremony, and we are so thankful to her for that. We received multiple compliments from our wedding guests on how incredible she was, and we could not agree more. Choosing Grace Ceremonies was one of the easiest and best decisions we made for our day, and we whole heartedly recommend her to any couple looking for the best of the best. Thank you, Hannah!!

Sent on 08/27/2018

Grace Ceremonies's reply:

Traci, thank you for this wonderful review!!! I truly appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with other couples, and I am just so glad to know how happy you two were with the ceremony and our work together!

Michael · Married on 07/14/2018

Our experience with Hannah as our officiant and ceremony writer/designer was wonderful. She is a kind person and has a very centered, calming feel about her. This is wonderful if you're a bit nervous on or before your wedding day, like we were. We chose her in part because she has a diverse theological background and could design a wedding ceremony specific to our beliefs. We selected the one of a kind ceremony package. She writes the ceremony from scratch with this option. She is an excellent writer and editor. Hannah really listened to us about who we were and what we believed. This is very important for a custom written ceremony. We are very happy with the result, which was the perfect mix of tradition and elements unique to us. She did a good job of making sure everyone was comfortable with their role at the rehearsal and gave us some good wedding day tips. She was always on time and great communicating via email. She checked on us to see how we were feeling both before and after the ceremony, as well as, about six weeks after the ceremony to make sure all was well. We couldn't have asked for a better officiant. JN & MD

Sent on 09/12/2018

Grace Ceremonies's reply:

Thank you for sharing this thoughtful and comprehensive review! I so appreciate your perspective on working with me, and most of all, I am delighted to hear the ceremony was perfect and that I helped you two feel calm and connected before and during your big day. Congratulations again!

Jen · Married on 07/07/2018

Reflecting on our marriage ceremony, I do not think it would have been so special, so meaningful, or so simply US without Hannah’s poetic words, graceful tone, and serene demeanor. She has a truly unique presence; she is calming and supportive, with insight that few possess. She is kind and authentic, caring and inquisitive; if you are able to have Hannah officiate your marriage ceremony or wedding, you will consider yourself fortunate because your marriage will be off to its best possible start under her guiding words.

We had a private beachside ceremony, which was just me, my husband, and Hannah. Judging by how much the both of us cried happy tears and how sore our cheeks were from smiling the next day, I’d say she did a fantastically irreplaceable job. She has given my husband and me such a significant and meaningful memory, the memory of our marriage ceremony, which we will treasure for the rest of our lives.

Hannah is meant to be in this line of work, and we are so thankful that we found her for our most special day!

Sent on 07/25/2018

Grace Ceremonies's reply:

Jen, thank you for this review! I was deeply touched to read your words and so, so glad to know that time together has stayed with you in such a powerful and meaningful way. It has stayed with me, too. I am grateful I got to share part of this journey with you both!
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 06/09/2018

Our venue recommended Hannah and we were so glad she did! We met with her before and she really got to know who we were as individuals as well as a couple. She brought everything together in our ceremony and made it so special and personal. Having her at the rehearsal made us confident that everything would be smooth and comfortable. She let us be our goofy selves and our guests raves about her all night!!

Sent on 06/23/2018

Grace Ceremonies's reply:

Thanks for sharing this thoughtful review, Jessica! I'm very happy to know working together was such an all-around positive experience, including your guests' raves! :) I loved sharing in your happy day -- thank you again for choosing me to be your officiant.

Val · Married on 05/27/2018

Look no further for your celebrant. Hannah is mind-blowing on every level. She was generous and wise with her support in the planning process and the ceremony came out beyond our dreams. Her support for our marriage and our wedding day is still so meaningful in our hearts. We did the pre-marital conversations with her before and I highly recommend it. I know we are stronger because of her support, and we were already strong. She is an angel. Her service is nothing short of life-changing and profound. Our wedding guests are still talking about how inspiring she was at the helm of the ceremony. I'm tearing up as I think of it.

Sent on 07/01/2018

Grace Ceremonies's reply:

Val, thank you so much for this stellar review! I am touched by your words, and also so fulfilled by hearing how much the ceremony and our work together meant to you two. It was an honor to share those experiences with you both.

Jackie · Married on 05/19/2018

We can't say enough about our experience with Hannah!!! From the beginning, she was beyond supportive and helped us feel so comfortable during a stressful (but amazing) time. We never thought that we could write our own vows but Hannah gave us the confidence and resources to do so, and we're so grateful for the memories that we now have. We will be recommending Hannah to any of our friends who are choosing to tie the knot in the future and know that anyone would also be so thankful to work with her. There are no words to describe how much we appreciate Hannah and the experience she helped us have. It was a day we'll NEVER forget and we're so lucky to have met her.

Sent on 08/01/2018
    Grace Ceremonies 12

Grace Ceremonies's reply:

Jackie, thank you so much for sharing this wonderful review! I am thrilled to hear it was such a positive experience on every level, and I love that you two were able to feel confident writing your own vows, too. It was an honor to share in your love story!!

Rachel · Married on 04/28/2018

Rev. Hannah was the absolutely perfect officiant for our ceremony. She took the time to get to know our story, and tell it in a way that really resonated with our family and friends that know us well. Hannah performed the ceremony with a sweet and elegant feel. Our guests could not stop talking about how her presence was calming and set the tone for a truly uplifting and beautiful ceremony. We're so glad we met her and cannot recommend her enough to other couples looking for an officiant.

Sent on 05/26/2018
    Grace Ceremonies 13

Grace Ceremonies's reply:

Rachel, thank you for offering such a lovely review with so much insight into the experience of working with me! I'm very happy I had the opportunity to be part of your special day, and glad I could be part of making your wedding even better!

Jahara · Married on 04/05/2018

My husband and I have both known Hannah for years through different circles and when we started considering who we would like as the officiant for our elopement ceremony she was a no brainer for us both. Not only because we had a personal connection to her, and her to us, but because we trusted that this work was/is her calling in life. This profound truth was demonstrated so eloquently and with such delicate grace at our intimate high desert elopement. Hannah is an absolute gem, a gift from beyond.... she helped to create one of the most sacred days of my life. I honestly don’t feel there are words to express the gratitude I have for her and the gifts she is bringing to this planet. I recommend Hannah with a million stars, 5 is just not enough! Thank you Hannah for demonstrating your reverence for love, union, sacred ceremony, and life — our special day would not have been as special as it was without you. Joe and I are forever grateful. With Heart, Jahara (and Joe) xo

Sent on 07/27/2018
    Grace Ceremonies 14

Grace Ceremonies's reply:

Jahara, your review touched my heart. I feel so glad to hear how much the ceremony meant to you...how good it felt. Thank you for taking the time to share those words! Your desert ceremony will always stay with me as one of the most amazing experiences...thank you for choosing me to partake in it!

Heatherly Rooke · Married on 02/17/2018

thank you, Hannah! our day wouldn’t have been as special without you!

During our first meeting with Hannah she sat us down like friends, not clients -
    From that moment she worked incredibly hard to make sure our sweet (and short!) ceremony was entirely perfect, start to finish!

Beyond our vows and ceremony planning Hannah offered kind and consistent advice on ways to make the rest of the day special.

During the reception many guests complimented the general feel of the ceremony, were so impressed by the readings and sharing.. and even questioned if Hannah was a family friend.. which she is now!

Everyone believes their wedding was the most beautiful, but because of Hannah ours truly was.

Grace Ceremonies 15
    Grace Ceremonies 16

Grace Ceremonies's reply:

Wow, Heatherly, I so appreciate your thoughtful review! My heart is happy knowing it felt like a friend guiding you through a perfect ceremony and special day...even to your guests! What a blessing it was to share it with you and Greg. Thank you for choosing me!

Jon · Married on 12/05/2017

Hannah is nothing short of amazing! She is professional and prompt in her communication, and was so easy and pleasant to interact with. Most important to us, however, was how thoughtful she was in guiding us through the process of creating a meaningful ceremony. Her intuition and experience were invaluable in helping us decide how to structure our ceremony, but her heart, and the care she has for her work, is what made this experience truly unique and special.

Sent on 12/31/2017

Grace Ceremonies's reply:

Jon, thank you so much for sharing this review! I am so thankful we had the chance to work together on your ceremony. I was indeed very special and unique -- I felt lucky to be a part of it!
  • I

Irene · Married on 12/05/2017

We could not imagine a better ceremony. Thanks Grace ceremonies for the inspiration and support.

Sent on 12/31/2017

Grace Ceremonies's reply:

Irene, thank you for your kind words! It was a joy and an honor to share in such an intimate and inspiring ceremony.
  • U

Ursula · Married on 12/02/2017

The 5 stars is no hyperbole – Hannah deserves every point we could possibly grant her.

My husband and I were lucky enough to attend more than a few weddings in the years leading up to ours, and Hannah happened to officiate one. This made it easy to conclude that she is the absolute best around at what she does, and we immediately sought her out after we got engaged. When conducting a ceremony, Hannah commands a genuine presence without “stealing the show.” Just a very warm, down-to-earth, personal experience from start to finish. She obviously cares deeply about her job and her clients, and this shows in every encounter…from thorough emails, to timely follow-up, to flexibility to meet in person or by phone. She is experienced, compassionate, professional, patient and incredibly supportive. She played an integral role as we planned our ceremony, and on our wedding day she pulled through in every respect: printing my panicked vows for me last-minute, invisibly orchestrating with the DJ and the venue’s coordinator, and leaving us with little to worry about. She even personally calmed me when I felt like a total bridezilla (!) and delivered far-and-away the best wedding experience we ever could have imagined. In her remarks Hannah simply exudes sincerity, joy, love. Many (MANY) of our guests told us it was the most beautiful ceremony they had ever witnessed.

I would highly recommend working with Hannah, especially if you are after an experience that is low-key yet will leave you and your audience totally amazed. You will not regret it.

Sent on 12/30/2017

Grace Ceremonies's reply:

Wow. Just wow. Ursula, I couldn't have asked for a better way to end my year than with this review. Thank you for sharing such a wonderful snapshot of your experience working together...it was totally my honor to be part of your happy day!