Grace Ceremonies Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

• Lynda
    Lynda G. Getting married on 07/10/2022

Our Halloween Wedding

We were married on October 31, 2020 after 18 years together. We knew we wanted to quietly elope and share our news with family and friends later. I had no idea where to start and the thought of being married by a city or town official seemed so mundane. That's when I fortuitously stumbled upon Hannah's site. After initiaI contact, we knew we had found the right person to marry us. Hannah guided us through the planning process with positivity, kindness, and yes, grace. She suggested Happy Chace '28 Gardens at Smith College for our venue, and it was truly lovely. The words Hannah wrote for us were personal, touching, and delivered with great aplomb. Our wedding was made more wonderous because Hannah shared it with us. It was truly a once in a blue moon event.

Grace Ceremonies's reply:

Lynda, I loved helping you and Arthur create a unique and perfectly fitting wedding ceremony, just for you two. The beautiful location, the blue moon and your love story combined to be a truly memorable and wonderful event. I'm so grateful I got to be part of it. Thank you for trusting me to capture the magic!
  • Kristy
    Kristy G. Getting married on 04/08/2022

Beautiful ceremony for our COVID wedding

Hannah officiated our "tiny wedding" in August 2020, with just our immediate families present. We connected with Hannah just a few weeks before the wedding, looking for an officiant who could accommodate us on short notice after our plans changed due to the pandemic. Hannah met with us by zoom to get to know us and to talk about what we wanted our ceremony to look like. She wrote a beautiful secular ceremony that was personalized and very true to us as a couple. We're so grateful to Hannah for helping to make our wedding a bright spot this year for us and our families. We would absolutely recommend her to anyone seeking an officiant in Western MA!

Grace Ceremonies's reply:

Kristy, I'm very happy I was able to help you and Andrew and your families have a bright and beautiful wedding experience, despite the circumstances of COVID and such a short timeline. Your ceremony remained what it would have always been otherwise: a sweet reflection of your love and commitment. I'm so grateful I could make that happen for you two!
  • Jose
    Jose Q. Getting married on 12/10/2021

Best Decision we could have made!!!

Having Rev. Hannah Grace of Grace Ceremonies officiate our wedding was one of the best decisions we could have made. From our first meeting, Hannah was kind, open, and genuinely interested in getting to know us as a couple. My wife and I really enjoyed the personalized experience she provided by carefully gathering the details of our journey and finding unique ways to make our ceremony special to us. Hannah curated a ceremony that was genuine, intimate and one of a kind. On the day of our wedding, Hannah provided a calm and soothing presence that helped to ease our nerves and allowed us to focus on the beauty of the day. Many of our guests remarked that our wedding was the most beautiful they had ever witnessed and praised Hannah’s heartfelt and personal touch. After the wedding Hannah checked in with us to wish us well and even sent a custom “keepsake.” We are extremely happy we chose to work with Grace Ceremonies and highly recommend her to anyone looking to have someone who will not only demonstrate superb professionalism; but also show that she really cares about her role in our union.

Grace Ceremonies's reply:

Jose, it was such a pleasure to get to know you and Tiara, and to be able to share your incredible love story on your wedding day. I know COVID made the planning quite challenging at times but I am so grateful to know I was able to help create a calming atmosphere where you two and your guests could enjoy the beauty and significance of the day. Congratulations again!
    Kelly M. Married on 09/10/2021

Hannah was wonderful!

Hannah was a delight to work with! She was so understanding and flexible when we decided to postpone our wedding a year due to the pandemic. Because we were planning out of state (+ pandemic), most of our planning had to be done over zoom and emails, and she was always super responsive. We received many compliments from our guests around her services during the ceremony. Highly recommend!
  • Jeanette
    Jeanette H. Married on 06/24/2021

A perfect fit!

We count ourselves very lucky to have found Rev. Hannah Grace. She was a perfect fit for our small ceremony. She responded to us quickly when we found ourselves with questions and she gave us the perfect amount of guidance. Highly recommend!

Grace Ceremonies's reply:

Jeanette, thank you so much for sharing this review! I felt lucky you two found me, too, and grateful to be part of something so heartfelt and special. I greatly appreciate your recommendation!
    Rachel P. Married on 06/02/2021

Perfect Officiant

Hannah was a perfect Officiant! She listened and helped put together the exact ceremony that was beautiful and comfortable for us as a couple. She was always very respectful of our options and helpful in making sure the entire family was honored and included. Everyone remarked what a wonderful job she did. I didn't have much time to plan things on my own but with her help everything still came out flawlessly!

Grace Ceremonies's reply:

Rachel, thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience working with me. It was such a special day and I felt grateful and honored to be there. I appreciate your kind words and am so happy it was a wonderful day for everyone!
  • Kristen
    Kristen T. Married on 05/22/2021

The BEST most peaceful and personal Officiant

Hannah was amazing every step of the way!! From meeting with us, to helping us with our vows, to putting together our custom ceremony, we could not have asked for a better, more helpful, or more professional individual to work with! She made our ceremony incredibly special from beginning to end. Everyone commented how beautiful it was and how peaceful and calming her presence was. Hannah really got to know us leading up to our wedding and was able to describe and share our love story with our guest which made for a unique and very personal ceremony for our wedding which is exactly what we wanted! If you want the absolute best, we could not recommend Hannah enough!!!

Grace Ceremonies's reply:

Kristen, I'm delighted to read this review and all your kind words! It was a blast working with you and Jeff. It makes me so happy to know that from all our planning to the big day itself, the experience was so positive for you two. I love knowing the ceremony was exactly what you wanted and that your guess had such a wonderful response, too!
    John A. Married on 05/12/2021

Wedding Ceremony

Without doubt, meeting, planning and working with Hannah to plan our wedding ceremony, earlier this month, was one of the most delightful and fulfilling experiences of our lives. She planned meticulous attention to every detail imaginable, in order to make our ceremony a marvelous success, our very special day a day to remember and cherish. Hannah's loving personality, kindness, courtesies, experience and professional competence, are a delightful "mingling of the brew", which in combination, made our wedding ceremony so very special, warm, intimate, memorable and beautiful.
    John A.
    Longmeadow, MA

Grace Ceremonies's reply:

John, reading your wonderful review brings me such happiness. Thank you so much for sharing it! I am overjoyed to know that working with me to craft your wedding ceremony was such a fun and fulfilling experience for you both. I'm very thankful you two found me and that I got to be part of such a meaningful moment in your lives!
    Brett H. Married on 12/12/2020

Rev. Hannah Grace comes highly recommended!

Rev. Hannah Grace was so wonderful and thoughtful throughout the entire process with Kim and I from the Pre-wedding Zoom meetings, making great suggestions during every meeting, and topping it off by making it such a memorable ceremony for our private and intimate Wedding Day. She even went above and beyond to find a clear mask to allow to understand her better (hearing impared, lip-read). She is really all about making your day for what it is, a very special one. Thank you Rev. Grace!

Grace Ceremonies's reply:

Brett, I feel very fortunate that you and Kim chose me to help you create a beautifully memorable wedding ceremony. I know with COVID it wasn't what you'd originally planned, but it was incredibly special and romantic! The personal touches we added to the ceremony made it even more memorable, and it will be so lovely to revisit those moments this December when you finally get to have your "big" day!
  • Meera
    Meera S. Married on 10/15/2020

An amazing and personalized ceremony

We were married on 10/15/20, and Hannah was provided to us inclusively as part our venue’s package. It could not have been a better choice from our venue. Our first facetime with Hannah got us really thinking about our vows and Hannah listened to our love story. The incredibly detailed script that Hannah provided us for our ceremony was something I went back to and referenced many times thoughtful the planning process. Fast forward to the big day, and Hannah transformed our love story into an absolutely beautifully personalized ceremony that made us as well as all our guests both smile and tear up throughout. Our ceremony went off without a flaw and we will be forever grateful to Grace Ceremonies!

Grace Ceremonies's reply:

Meera, I so am delighted to read your review, and so thankful I got to be part of sharing your love story with your dearest loved ones. I'm glad working with me was helpful throughout the planning process and that it all culminated in such a beautiful event! I'm grateful I got to be part of it.
  • Brian
    Brian F. Married on 10/06/2020

Wedding Officiant

My wife and I couldn't have better things to say about Hannah who was our wedding officiant this past summer. Hannah guided us to craft the ceremony that we hoped for. Our ceremony was very polished thanks to Hannah and our guests remarked that it seemed like Hannah had known us forever based on the personal address that she gave about us. We highly recommend Hannah.

Grace Ceremonies's reply:

Brian, I'm delighted to hear that based on your ceremony, your guests felt like I'd known you two forever. What a great compliment! I'm so thankful for your recommendation and so glad you chose me to share in such a happy day!
  • Rebecca
    Rebecca A. Married on 10/04/2020

The BEST Officiant

Hannah Grace did a phenomenal job officiating our tiny wedding on 10/4/20, and she was an absolute pleasure to work with from start to finish! She took the time to get to know us (over Zoom!) and really listened to all of our wishes for the day. She also provided excellent advice and was extremely organized throughout the process. The ceremony turned out beautifully and was just as we hoped it would be. Amidst all of the nerves and emotions of the day, Hannah was a truly kind and calming presence, which we greatly appreciated. We have gotten so many compliments on the thoughtfulness of the ceremony and I know we couldn't have done it without Hannah! Thank you!

Grace Ceremonies's reply:

Thank you so much for this review, Becca! I'm very glad you two found me to help create the thoughtful, beautiful ceremony you envisioned, and that I was also able to be a warm and calming presence on your wedding day. I really appreciate your feedback about working together over Zoom, as well. Thank you again for choosing me as your officiant!
    Monica Married on 09/26/2020

Heartfelt and Perfect

We are so glad that we chose Hannah for our wedding! Planning a wedding during a pandemic was not ideal, but Hannah made everything feel so simple. When we began the planning process, my husband (still can’t believe I get to call him that!) said that he was most excited for the reception, but as time went on he realized how much he was looking forward to the ceremony and that was all thanks to Hannah! Our ceremony remained the one sure thing throughout COVID wedding planning. Our ceremony was beyond perfect and we have received so many compliments. I cannot say enough about Hannah and all that she did for us. She is beyond amazing and we are so thankful!

Grace Ceremonies's reply:

Monica, thank you so much for your review...especially during this time of COVID! I am very happy I got to be part of your journey into marriage, and that the ceremony was such a simple but special part of it. Thank you for choosing me to share your love!
  • Carolyn
    Carolyn Married on 09/20/2020
    Hannah officiated our 7/12/14 ceremony and we have nothing but positive things to say about her. We had met with a couple of other officiants before her and didn't feel much of a connection, but when we met her we both knew immediately that she was perfect for us. She is easygoing, friendly, and very thoughtful, and has a positive and flexible attitude about the whole process. We knew that we wanted to create our own service but were overwhelmed by all of the possibilities for doing so. Hannah helped us narrow down our options and ultimately aided us in creating exactly the lighthearted, personal ceremony that we hoped for. She was always easy to communicate with and quick to respond, even around the birth of her daughter (!!). And when we decided after our rehearsal that one entire element of our ceremony wasn't working for us, she had no issues taking it out last minute and making sure that the ceremony was seamless despite its removal. We loved our ceremony and had lots of positive feedback from wedding attendees as well - we would highly recommend Hannah to anyone!!

Grace Ceremonies's reply:

Thank you for sharing this review, Carolyn! It was wonderful to help you create such a memorable and personal ceremony.
  • Lauren
    Lauren D. Married on 09/19/2020

Could not have asked for more on our reimagined day

Hannah officiated our wedding in Cambridge, MA, in September 2020, during the COVID-19 pandemic. We had to postpone the wedding with friends and family we'd been working and planning for because of the pandemic, which was fraught and sad for us. When we decided we wanted to go ahead and get legally married in a tiny, private ceremony with two guests, it was hard to know where to start. We considered city hall, but because of restrictions preventing us from getting married there, we reached out to Hannah (having met her at a friend's wedding). I am SO glad we didn't get married at city hall! Hannah was amazing. Our Zoom meetings to get to know her were warm and fun and finally made us feel like something positive was happening with our wedding. She is so caring and insightful and took the time to design a ceremony that was absolutely perfect. She captured our relationship and who we are as people, and it was even more meaningful because she included us in every step of the process. She also checked in with us about distance and safety to ensure we did not have to stress about our outdoor ceremony during an uncertain time. I can't say enough good things about her to do our experience justice. She gave us a special ceremony that we will treasure for our entire marriage. Thank you, Hannah!

Grace Ceremonies's reply:

Lauren, I so appreciate you sharing such a thoughtful, comprehensive review. It warms my heart to know I was able to help you two have a positive, personalized wedding experience despite these very challenging COVID times, and create a perfect ceremony you two will always treasure!
    Gretchen C. Married on 09/09/2020

Great Experience

We had the best experience with Hannah officiating our September 2019 wedding. We planned our wedding long-distance and she was extremely accommodating, setting up Skype calls with us along the way. She put together a beautiful ceremony that incorporated everything we wanted and felt very natural and very "us".

Grace Ceremonies's reply:

Gretchen, I am so glad to hear that working with me from across the country was a great experience and that you two felt the ceremony was so beautiful and personal...even without meeting in person! I am thankful you chose me to share in your very special day.
    Anne F. Married on 08/01/2020

The most wonderful officiant!

Hannah is an incredible officiant. She was such a calming, reassuring force when COVID threw a wrench in our wedding plans, and she helped us design a beautiful and meaningful ceremony despite the absence of in-person guests, a bridal party, readers, etc. She worked with us every step of the way and provided super helpful materials as we were preparing our vows and readings. She was intentional about getting to know us so she could create a beautiful and personal ceremony for us, she then she sent us a beautiful booklet of the whole ceremony for us to keep. She made our day so special and we are so grateful to her!

Grace Ceremonies's reply:

Thanks so much for your wonderful review, Anne!! I'm very glad I could help create the beautiful, meaningful ceremony you and Jesse envisioned...even with COVID-19. I continue to be so grateful I got to share in such an incredibly special day. Thank you again for choosing me as your officiant!
    Jen K. Married on 07/25/2020

Exceptional in every way

Hannah officiated a vow renewal ceremony for my husband I in July 2020, and it was perfect. She took the time to get to know us and our story. She answered questions and assisted us with writing our own vows. We were in the midst of COVID-19 and all of the unknowns that came with it, and Hannah was able to find the right balance, allowing us to go forward while still feeling safe. She seemed to know both what we were looking for, and also what we really needed from our renewal ceremony. I cannot say enough about how absolutely perfect it was and I can’t possibly thank her enough.

Grace Ceremonies's reply:

Jen, I so appreciate you taking the time to share your experience working with me...yes, including this time of COVID! It was an honor to help facilitate the renewal of your vows, and a blessing to me and everyone who shared in it! Thank you for choosing me to help celebrate your love.
  • Dayna
    Dayna D. Married on 10/21/2019

Hannah was amazing!

Hannah took the time to get to know us prior to the ceremony, and on the day of she was an absolute trooper! Not only did she drive out into the middle of nowhere in the cold rain, but she also stood in the cold rain to conduct our ceremony. We offered her an umbrella, but she declined so that she could do what she needed to do. She tailored her readings to reflect our stories and to create something that was personal to us. We really appreciated that touch. We would highly recommend her to anyone who is looking for an officiant.
    If you are planning a non-religious ceremony, ours was non-religious. She does both. She was wonderful!!

Grace Ceremonies's reply:

Thank you, Dayna, for sharing such a wonderful review! I'm very happy the ceremony felt personal and special to you two...I so much enjoyed getting to know you both and being able to weave that into your ceremony. Thank you for choosing me to be there alongside you two...even if it was in the cold rain! It was exciting, and certainly unforgettable! :)
    Jessica Y. Married on 10/20/2019

A Perfect Fall Faux-Lopement

Working with Hannah of Grace Ceremonies was easily the best decision we made on our wedding journey. Her kindness and care are ever-present in her helpful guidance of navigating the marriage process and her expertise of synthesizing the message a couple wants to portray on their wedding day. We definitely recommend the premarital conversations as well! We had our private ceremony in Boston with just my husband and I, Hannah, and our photographer - then moved to the reception to join a small gathering of family and friends. We opted for the One of a Kind ceremony package as we wanted our intimate ceremony to truly reflect us as a couple and did it ever! Hannah did an amazing job (both my husband and I bawled tears of joy the entire time) and really made our day so special! Thank you again, Hannah!

Grace Ceremonies's reply:

Jess, it was an honor and a pleasure to be part of helping you two navigate the marriage process, from Premarital Conversations to your amazing private ceremony to the celebration which followed. My tears were mixed with yours, for sure! I'm so glad you found me and that I got to share in your love!
  • Nicole
    Nicole P. Married on 10/19/2019

Impromptu Elopement Ceremony

Hannah is a wonderful person and an exemplary reverend. She married my mom and step-dad in 2016 and I knew as soon as my husband proposed that I wanted her to officiate our wedding. We ended up deciding on an elopement ceremony prior to a traditional wedding prior to our son being born. However, the baby had different plans and showed up almost 5 weeks early! Hannah didn’t pause to help us wed at the hospital a week before our scheduled ceremony! Not only did she perform a last minute ceremony, her sermon was written as if she had months to prepare. After our ceremony we went back to visit our son to tell him all about our ceremony. We told him that “our friend Hannah” was also there, and it’s true, I can easily call Hannah a friend. I am looking forward to having her officiate our traditional wedding ceremony in the next year!

Grace Ceremonies's reply:

Nicole, I think it would have been special enough for me to get to be part of your wedding after officiating for your mom and step-dad. But to be there with you in the hospital after L's unanticipated early arrival...to help you two make it official and be part of solidifying your little family...well, it's hard to find words to describe how meaningful it was for me. Thank you. And yes, I can't wait for the next celebration! :)
  • Lara
    Lara Married on 10/06/2019

Truly amazing!

We could not have asked for a more kind, dedicated and thoughtful person to officiate our wedding. We weren’t sure where to start with choosing an officiant, but after our first meeting with Hannah we knew she was the one. Hannah was there every step of the way and led us through the ceremony planning process with ease. We are so impressed with how wonderful of a listener she is that after just a few meetings, she was able to put our love story into better words than we can! Our friends & family raved that they hadn’t been to a wedding with a more personal and heartfelt officiant than Hannah before. Thank you so much Hannah for creating the perfect balance of laughs, smiles & tears for us and our guests on our biggest day!

Grace Ceremonies's reply:

Aw, Lara...your review makes me so happy! I'm very glad you and Matt felt guided through the planning with ease and that you (and your guests!) were so happy with the ceremony. I loved sharing those laughs and those tears with you all!
    Sabina Married on 09/29/2019

Absolutely lovely and heart-warming officiant

I could write a novel on how wonderful Rev. Hannah is as a person and as an officiant, but will try to keep it brief. Hannah is an absolute joy to work with. She is considerate, perceptive, and thorough. Hannah sensitively made space to honor my deceased father while also balancing the joy of our wedding day. I was impressed with her ability to understand our relationship after only a few conversations together, and with how beautifully she reflected it in the ceremony. All of our guests were tearing up from her heartfelt words! In fact, many of my guests commented how impressed they were by Hannah, and many asked me how we found her. She was a calming presence before, during, and moments after the ceremony. We really felt fully supported, guided, and prepared for each aspect of our ceremony thanks to Hannah. In short, you will NOT regret hiring Hannah as your officiant.

Grace Ceremonies's reply:

Sabina, I couldn't have asked for a lovelier review. Thank you for taking the time to share this! I'm very happy to hear that the process and experience of working together was so wonderful, and it was fun to read about your guests' impressions, too! I loved being a part of your happiness -- thank you for choosing me to share your special day.
  • Haley
    Haley A. Married on 09/28/2019

The best decision we made (besides each other of course!)

If you are looking to have the most incredible wedding ceremony you could have ever dreamed of, then do not wait any longer to connect with Hannah at Grace Ceremonies. We both felt that we wanted ceremony itself to be the most important part of our wedding day (it's easy to get lost in the band, the cake, the colors, the dress, the venue and all of the planning) and wow did Hannah deliver and exceed on any of the expectations or dreams we may have had. Hannah is warm, loving, kind, patient and takes the time to get to know you as a couple, your story and what brought you two together in the first place. We both feel like we have known Hannah for a lifetime (I hope we do!) and we can't recommend her enough. She is amazing and I will tell you many of our guests came up to us with tears in their eyes telling us how moved they were -- one couple even said it gave them the inspiration to want to have a better marriage! Don't wait, you will love her just as much as we do. Hannah thank you for everything you have done and continue to do for us - We love you!

Grace Ceremonies's reply:

Haley, you have me in tears! Your review really touched my heart. Everything you wrote made me so happy...to know the ceremony was even more than you had hoped it would be, that your guests were moved and inspired by it, and that the relationship we built in creating your ceremony is one we will all carry forward with us. You blessed me with your love story and your happiness together, and for that I am sincerely thankful!