Grace Ceremonies Reviews

121 | Northampton, MA

121 Reviews for Grace Ceremonies

John Alifano · Getting married on 05/12/2021

Wedding Ceremony

Without doubt, meeting, planning and working with Hannah to plan our wedding ceremony, earlier this month, was one of the most delightful and fulfilling experiences of our lives. She planned meticulous attention to every detail imaginable, in order to make our ceremony a marvelous success, our very special day a day to remember and cherish. Hannah's loving personality, kindness, courtesies, experience and professional competence, are a delightful "mingling of the brew", which in combination, made our wedding ceremony so very special, warm, intimate, memorable and beautiful.
    John A.
    Longmeadow, MA

Sent on 12/29/2019

Grace Ceremonies's reply:

John, reading your wonderful review brings me such happiness. Thank you so much for sharing it! I am overjoyed to know that working with me to craft your wedding ceremony was such a fun and fulfilling experience for you both. I'm very thankful you two found me and that I got to be part of such a meaningful moment in your lives!
  • Brian

Brian Foley · Getting married on 10/06/2020

Wedding Officiant

My wife and I couldn't have better things to say about Hannah who was our wedding officiant this past summer. Hannah guided us to craft the ceremony that we hoped for. Our ceremony was very polished thanks to Hannah and our guests remarked that it seemed like Hannah had known us forever based on the personal address that she gave about us. We highly recommend Hannah.

Sent on 12/29/2019

Grace Ceremonies's reply:

Brian, I'm delighted to hear that based on your ceremony, your guests felt like I'd known you two forever. What a great compliment! I'm so thankful for your recommendation and so glad you chose me to share in such a happy day!

Gretchen Claffey · Getting married on 09/09/2020

Great Experience

We had the best experience with Hannah officiating our September 2019 wedding. We planned our wedding long-distance and she was extremely accommodating, setting up Skype calls with us along the way. She put together a beautiful ceremony that incorporated everything we wanted and felt very natural and very "us".

Sent on 12/05/2019

Grace Ceremonies's reply:

Gretchen, I am so glad to hear that working with me from across the country was a great experience and that you two felt the ceremony was so beautiful and personal...even without meeting in person! I am thankful you chose me to share in your very special day.

Jessica Young · Getting married on 08/10/2020

A Perfect Fall Faux-Lopement

Working with Hannah of Grace Ceremonies was easily the best decision we made on our wedding journey. Her kindness and care are ever-present in her helpful guidance of navigating the marriage process and her expertise of synthesizing the message a couple wants to portray on their wedding day. We definitely recommend the premarital conversations as well! We had our private ceremony in Boston with just my husband and I, Hannah, and our photographer - then moved to the reception to join a small gathering of family and friends. We opted for the One of a Kind ceremony package as we wanted our intimate ceremony to truly reflect us as a couple and did it ever! Hannah did an amazing job (both my husband and I bawled tears of joy the entire time) and really made our day so special! Thank you again, Hannah!

Sent on 12/03/2019

Grace Ceremonies's reply:

Jess, it was an honor and a pleasure to be part of helping you two navigate the marriage process, from Premarital Conversations to your amazing private ceremony to the celebration which followed. My tears were mixed with yours, for sure! I'm so glad you found me and that I got to share in your love!
  • Carolyn

Carolyn · Getting married on 05/15/2020

Hannah officiated our 7/12/14 ceremony and we have nothing but positive things to say about her. We had met with a couple of other officiants before her and didn't feel much of a connection, but when we met her we both knew immediately that she was perfect for us. She is easygoing, friendly, and very thoughtful, and has a positive and flexible attitude about the whole process. We knew that we wanted to create our own service but were overwhelmed by all of the possibilities for doing so. Hannah helped us narrow down our options and ultimately aided us in creating exactly the lighthearted, personal ceremony that we hoped for. She was always easy to communicate with and quick to respond, even around the birth of her daughter (!!). And when we decided after our rehearsal that one entire element of our ceremony wasn't working for us, she had no issues taking it out last minute and making sure that the ceremony was seamless despite its removal. We loved our ceremony and had lots of positive feedback from wedding attendees as well - we would highly recommend Hannah to anyone!!

Sent on 08/03/2014

Grace Ceremonies's reply:

Thank you for sharing this review, Carolyn! It was wonderful to help you create such a memorable and personal ceremony.
  • Dayna

Dayna Downing · Married on 10/21/2019

Hannah was amazing!

Hannah took the time to get to know us prior to the ceremony, and on the day of she was an absolute trooper! Not only did she drive out into the middle of nowhere in the cold rain, but she also stood in the cold rain to conduct our ceremony. We offered her an umbrella, but she declined so that she could do what she needed to do. She tailored her readings to reflect our stories and to create something that was personal to us. We really appreciated that touch. We would highly recommend her to anyone who is looking for an officiant.
    If you are planning a non-religious ceremony, ours was non-religious. She does both. She was wonderful!!

Sent on 10/28/2019

Grace Ceremonies's reply:

Thank you, Dayna, for sharing such a wonderful review! I'm very happy the ceremony felt personal and special to you two...I so much enjoyed getting to know you both and being able to weave that into your ceremony. Thank you for choosing me to be there alongside you two...even if it was in the cold rain! It was exciting, and certainly unforgettable! :)
  • Nicole

Nicole Pervere · Married on 10/19/2019

Impromptu Elopement Ceremony

Hannah is a wonderful person and an exemplary reverend. She married my mom and step-dad in 2016 and I knew as soon as my husband proposed that I wanted her to officiate our wedding. We ended up deciding on an elopement ceremony prior to a traditional wedding prior to our son being born. However, the baby had different plans and showed up almost 5 weeks early! Hannah didn’t pause to help us wed at the hospital a week before our scheduled ceremony! Not only did she perform a last minute ceremony, her sermon was written as if she had months to prepare. After our ceremony we went back to visit our son to tell him all about our ceremony. We told him that “our friend Hannah” was also there, and it’s true, I can easily call Hannah a friend. I am looking forward to having her officiate our traditional wedding ceremony in the next year!

Sent on 04/09/2019

Grace Ceremonies's reply:

Nicole, I think it would have been special enough for me to get to be part of your wedding after officiating for your mom and step-dad. But to be there with you in the hospital after L's unanticipated early arrival...to help you two make it official and be part of solidifying your little family...well, it's hard to find words to describe how meaningful it was for me. Thank you. And yes, I can't wait for the next celebration! :)
  • Lara

Lara · Married on 10/06/2019

Truly amazing!

We could not have asked for a more kind, dedicated and thoughtful person to officiate our wedding. We weren’t sure where to start with choosing an officiant, but after our first meeting with Hannah we knew she was the one. Hannah was there every step of the way and led us through the ceremony planning process with ease. We are so impressed with how wonderful of a listener she is that after just a few meetings, she was able to put our love story into better words than we can! Our friends & family raved that they hadn’t been to a wedding with a more personal and heartfelt officiant than Hannah before. Thank you so much Hannah for creating the perfect balance of laughs, smiles & tears for us and our guests on our biggest day!

Sent on 11/06/2019

Grace Ceremonies's reply:

Aw, Lara...your review makes me so happy! I'm very glad you and Matt felt guided through the planning with ease and that you (and your guests!) were so happy with the ceremony. I loved sharing those laughs and those tears with you all!

Sabina · Married on 09/29/2019

Absolutely lovely and heart-warming officiant

I could write a novel on how wonderful Rev. Hannah is as a person and as an officiant, but will try to keep it brief. Hannah is an absolute joy to work with. She is considerate, perceptive, and thorough. Hannah sensitively made space to honor my deceased father while also balancing the joy of our wedding day. I was impressed with her ability to understand our relationship after only a few conversations together, and with how beautifully she reflected it in the ceremony. All of our guests were tearing up from her heartfelt words! In fact, many of my guests commented how impressed they were by Hannah, and many asked me how we found her. She was a calming presence before, during, and moments after the ceremony. We really felt fully supported, guided, and prepared for each aspect of our ceremony thanks to Hannah. In short, you will NOT regret hiring Hannah as your officiant.

Sent on 10/12/2019

Grace Ceremonies's reply:

Sabina, I couldn't have asked for a lovelier review. Thank you for taking the time to share this! I'm very happy to hear that the process and experience of working together was so wonderful, and it was fun to read about your guests' impressions, too! I loved being a part of your happiness -- thank you for choosing me to share your special day.
  • Haley

Haley Ayraud · Married on 09/28/2019

The best decision we made (besides each other of course!)

If you are looking to have the most incredible wedding ceremony you could have ever dreamed of, then do not wait any longer to connect with Hannah at Grace Ceremonies. We both felt that we wanted ceremony itself to be the most important part of our wedding day (it's easy to get lost in the band, the cake, the colors, the dress, the venue and all of the planning) and wow did Hannah deliver and exceed on any of the expectations or dreams we may have had. Hannah is warm, loving, kind, patient and takes the time to get to know you as a couple, your story and what brought you two together in the first place. We both feel like we have known Hannah for a lifetime (I hope we do!) and we can't recommend her enough. She is amazing and I will tell you many of our guests came up to us with tears in their eyes telling us how moved they were -- one couple even said it gave them the inspiration to want to have a better marriage! Don't wait, you will love her just as much as we do. Hannah thank you for everything you have done and continue to do for us - We love you!

Sent on 10/31/2019

Grace Ceremonies's reply:

Haley, you have me in tears! Your review really touched my heart. Everything you wrote made me so happy...to know the ceremony was even more than you had hoped it would be, that your guests were moved and inspired by it, and that the relationship we built in creating your ceremony is one we will all carry forward with us. You blessed me with your love story and your happiness together, and for that I am sincerely thankful!

Amanda · Married on 09/15/2019

Wedding Officiant

We couldn’t be happier that we choose Hannah as our wedding officiant. I was feeling stressed about finding the right person to be our officiant and Hannah was the first person I called after reading reviews about her online. Just from speaking with her on the phone, she had such a calm and caring voice and I didn’t feel the need to call anywhere else. Our ceremony was so important to me and I wanted to share our love story and commitment to each other in front of our friends and family. Hannah designed our ceremony exactly how we wanted it. She helped us write our vows and she even sent us a wedding keepsake of our ceremony and vows that I will always have in my keepsake box. Our family and friends described our ceremony as “absolutely lovely” and that is just what I wanted. I had the wedding that I always dreamed of and we couldn’t have done it without Hannah. My maid of honor said she was absolutely amazing and she wanted her info to give to her sister who is planning her wedding. I’m so grateful to have had Hannah as our wedding officiant and would highly recommmend her to anyone. We can’t thank you enough Hannah.
    - Amanda and Cody

Sent on 09/22/2019

Grace Ceremonies's reply:

Amanda, I loved reading your review! I'm so happy to know that from our first call, you felt in good hands. I'm also so pleased to hear that not only was the ceremony exactly what you wanted but that your guests commented on it, as well! It was a truly perfect day and I'm so glad it got to be part of it!
  • Hannah

Hannah · Married on 09/07/2019

Hannah is amazing!!

Hannah was the BEST decision we made for our wedding. We felt so comfortable with her from the beginning and were blown away by the beautiful ceremony she created. Guests continue to comment on how heartfelt and personalized the ceremony was. We unexpectedly have almost half of our guests show up late to the ceremony, and she invited them in seamlessly and wove it into the ceremony perfectly, like it was planned! We are so grateful to Hannah, and 100% recommend her to anyone wanting a memorable day.

Sent on 09/26/2019

Grace Ceremonies's reply:

Thank you so much for this wonderful review, Hannah!!! I loved sharing in this journey with you two and I'm so happy that it culminated in a such a fabulous day! I am, of course, delighted to hear how much you (and your guests!) liked the ceremony. It was a total pleasure to be there on your special day.
  • Noel

Noel Abbott · Married on 08/24/2019

Extraordinary and brilliant Justice of the Peace

My wife and I married in our backyard last month. We wanted a special wedding and chose Hannah Grace for the full range of services she offered. Something that no other officiant we looked at seemed to do. The in-depth inquiry Hannah sent us added to the depth of our personal processes and, enriched the wedding day and, I believe, our marriage.

Hannah was extraordinary in every detail. The two meetings we had in her office supported us to feel carried in our process. I always had the clear sense that Hannah was holding the entire process for us. Her responses to our questions were clear, in-depth and full of valuable information that let us craft the heart of our ceremony - which was unique to us and beautiful.
    On our wedding day, Hannah's presence and her power made this a wedding that had at least three our guests say that this was the best wedding they had ever attended. Thank you Hannah for your part in our beautiful and meaningful wedding.

Sent on 09/24/2019

Grace Ceremonies's reply:

Noel, I am so thankful to you for taking the time to share your experience, and so pleased to hear how both the process and the ceremony were so meaningful and enriching for you two. And, of course, I loved hearing that several of your guests said it was the best wedding they had been to! I'm very grateful I got to be part of your beautiful, sacred celebration.
  • Lori

Lori Morway · Married on 07/26/2019

Lovely ceremony, lovely Officiant

Hannah officiated our July 2019 wedding. From the moment we met Hannah we knew that she was the right choice. Her warm and caring demeanor and genuine interest in getting to know us as a couple so that she could weave together a thoughtful and heartfelt custom ceremony was much appreciated. Our ceremony incorporated elements of both Hindu and traditional American wedding rituals and Hannah was outstanding in helping us to combine these into a lovely service that was beautifully executed. We appreciated her thoughtfulness during the rehearsal in advising us to not worry about the details as she was there to guide us, but to be present during the ceremony and take it all in. We received so many compliments from our guests that the ceremony was incredible!
    It is obvious that Hannah takes great pride in her work is and is genuinely interested in creating meaningful ceremonies to remember. We were so thrilled to receive the lovely ceremony keepsake a couple of weeks after the wedding as an enduring remembrance of our wedding day!

Sent on 08/28/2019

Grace Ceremonies's reply:

Lori, I am so very grateful to you for taking the time to share this review! I absolutely loved helping you two to include so many meaningful traditions, and it was so special to see everyone come together that day to celebrate your marriage. Thank you for choosing me to be part of it!
  • Jonathan

Jonathan Davila · Married on 07/12/2019

she played a great part of our journey to Mr and Mrs.

Hannah was great from the beginning, all of our meetings went very well. She was very professional, kind and understanding of what we were looking for. She offered a variety of ceremony packages and guided us every step of the way, which made it easier for us. During the ceremony Hannah walked us through the steps we needed to help us stay calm on our wedding day. She goes the extra mile for her couples. The ceremony was so heartfelt and perfect. Our love story was beautifully told. We cried, laughed and cried some more, we will never forget that day. Hannah is such an amazing person and we are grateful that we met someone like her. We are happy to say she played a great part of our journey to Mr and Mrs. The tools and expertise Hannah Grace provides will help couples have the ceremony that they envision.

Sent on 08/01/2019

Grace Ceremonies's reply:

Jon, I cant tell you how much I appreciate this generous and comprehensive review, or how thankful I am that you and Jailene came into my life. Your love is a blessing not just to each other, but to the world. I am grateful I got to be part of your journey...and I can't wait to watch it continue to unfold!

Christine and Paul Huijing · Married on 06/21/2019

A wonderful guide on our path to the perfect day!

Hannah is caring, thoughtful, knowledgeable, thorough, and professional. We were in good hands from the moment we met her to the moment we were officially married. Her officiating style is warm and welcoming and with her help and guidance we created the perfect ceremony for us! We would highly recommend her to anyone! Thank you, Hannah!!!♥️

Sent on 07/21/2019

Grace Ceremonies's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words, Christine and Paul! It was an honor—and a pleasure!!—to be part of such a special day for you, your children, your family and friends. I’m glad the experience was so perfect.

Kayley Tafe · Married on 06/09/2019

Amazing! The perfect officiant

I thought that the ceremony was going to be the easiest part of planning our wedding until I sat down to actually figure the details out, how overwhelming! Hannah was amazing at turning it into the perfect ceremony considering that we really had no idea what we wanted! She sat down with us and interviewed us to find out what elements were most important to us and then added the most perfect personal touches. She was incredibly respectful of our lack of religious/cultural preferences and was incredibly flexible with last minute changes to wording and readings. On our wedding day, she grounded us and reminded us to enjoy the day, it felt like the three of us were our own little team. She even made sure to include our dog in our ceremony :)

The best thing about Hannah is that she has been a huge presence before, during, and after the wedding. From responding to pre wedding day emails incredibly fast, to taking a few special moments before the ceremony to check in, the sweetest ceremony, and checking in on us after we got back from our honeymoon we always felt like she was there to answer questions, etc.

Sent on 11/08/2019

Grace Ceremonies's reply:

Kayley, I so appreciate your thoughtful review! I'm glad to read your reflections on the experience of working together before, during and after the big day. I happy I was able to make the process of planning the ceremony easy and enjoyable. I'm very thankful you found me and that I got to share in such a wonderful occasion!
  • Jonathan

Jonathan Major · Married on 06/08/2019

Wonderful Experience

My husband and I want to share our wonderful experience that we had. Due to family health conflicts, we decided to change our wedding plans and move the date closer. Hannah was very responsive, and was able to make our plans happen. Our special day was able to be shared that comfort of the house, so that everyone could comfortably participate. We want to thank Hannah for her amazing service, she truly made our day special!

Sent on 06/23/2019

Grace Ceremonies's reply:

Jonathan, I was so happy to join you, your husband and your families on that beautiful morning in your home. It warmed my heart to partake of the joy and happiness you all shared. Thank you for including me, and thanks for this awesome review!
  • Melissa

Melissa Berkowitz · Married on 06/08/2019

Cannot recommend Grace Ceremonies enough!

We are so happy that we found Rev Hannah Grace to officiate our wedding! Initially the ceremony was just something to "get through" before the reception, but the way Hannah told our story and guided us through our vows is something my husband and I will cherish forever. She took the time to get to know us, help us, and encourage us through every email, phone call, and in-person interaction. We appreciated her samples of vows and readings that we were able to customize based on what was meaningful to us. I'm grateful for my pre-wedding pep talk that encouraged me to enjoy every moment and allow myself to show my feelings. I hope you'll choose Grace Ceremonies for your wedding-- I can't imagine my day without her!

Sent on 07/09/2019

Grace Ceremonies's reply:

Melissa, I so appreciate you taking the time to share this wonderful review! I loved hearing how the ceremony evolved from just "a thing before the party" to a memory you two will always treasure. That is the best feedback I could hope for! I'm so glad I got to share in your beautiful day.
  • Olivia

Olivia · Married on 06/01/2019

Above and Beyond

Hannah created the ceremony of our dreams! As we worked together to shape the ceremony, Hannah was so great at using our ideas to weave together a ceremony that was both personal and meaningful. On the day of, she spoke beautifully and gave us little pieces of advice to help us stay relaxed. I would strongly recommend her!

Sent on 09/23/2019

Grace Ceremonies's reply:

Olivia, I'm so glad to read your review! It was a pleasure to get to know you two and be part of creating a ceremony that included your ideas as well as your love story. I'm just delighted to know it was the ceremony of you dreams! :) Thank you so much for choosing me to share in your happiness.

Nashema Morales Morrison · Married on 05/26/2019

Absolutely Amazing Ceremony

Do whatever you can to book Hannah as your officiant. From our first meeting in her office, to a few emails in between and finally her blessings, we knew that kismet/destiny/fate actually is a real thing. We planned our wedding date with only six months to figure things out. What we didn't realize in the beginning of our haste, was how absolutely, vitally important our vows would have to be! How could this have not been on our radar, right? Enter this lovely person, and her guided light-allowing us the time to sit in with ourselves and reflect about WHY we were doing this in the first place! After our initial meeting, we decided to opt for her top package. It was a remarkable experience for us, to have an intricate map with resources included, to finally craft together a one of a kind ceremony. Hannah sent us a questionnaire to fill out, about our story, that we had to enter individually and not share with each other until the wedding day. We even received a collection of readings and vows to go over, which helped so much when writing our own vows. On the day of our wedding, Hannah helped to center me, and even gently let me know that breathing was my best friend. I felt at ease, and could not have imagined that day without her calming, nurturing presence. Many of our guests continue to remind me of how BEAUTIFUL our ceremony was, and how amazing our vows were. We incorporated a few old family rituals, and also had written in a family eulogy of sorts, for our lost loved ones who could not be there. Many tears were shed, and many laughs were shared. A most animated blessed afternoon, one that we will never forget.

Sent on 07/12/2019

Grace Ceremonies's reply:

Thank you so much, Nashema, for taking the time to share your experience with other couples in such a comprehensive review! I will always remember how carefully you chose your readings, how passionately you shared your vows, how lovingly you crafted your family honorings and remembrances... It was truly a one of a kind ceremony, and a once in a lifetime day.

Natalie Miller · Married on 05/25/2019

So unbelievably amazing

The entire experience with Hannah was nothing less than amazing. I reached out to her pretty last minute and luckily she still had my date available in the beginning of the busy season. She was so organized and on top of everything. I also work in the wedding industry so not only was I planning my own wedding, but trying to help all of my own brides with theirs. Hannah was so understanding and knew that I had a lot on my plate and was willing to send me reminders and follow ups whenever I needed them. Not only was she extremely professional, but had the perfect amount of carefreeness to her as well that helped me to not stress about things. My husband and I are total weirdos and I’m pretty outgoing, and she molded a ceremony perfectly to us and our lives. When Hannah was performing our ceremony I felt like she had known us for years and was summing up our lives together based on her own memories with us. It was so heartfelt, hilarious, true, and moving. I’m not usually an emotional person, but the ceremony was the one thing that had me feeling all types of feels! Hiring Hannah was the best decision!

Sent on 06/02/2019

Grace Ceremonies's reply:

Natalie, thank you so much for taking the time to share these words. I felt so lucky to be included in your special day, and so happy to hear the whole experience was so positive for you two! I'm glad the ceremony gave you all types of feels...it was a truly amazing day for you two. Thank you for choosing me to share it with you!!
  • Joshua

Joshua Gottschling · Married on 04/10/2019

Perfect officiant

We could not have asked for a more perfect officiant for our wedding day than Hannah. She was so very kind and accommodating, and expressed a genuine interest in our story. Our entire wedding was about personal moments and Hannah was able to capture that in her story for us perfectly. We consider her an essential part of our wedding day and I would highly recommend her to anyone who is looking for an officiant. You will know from the first meeting that you've made the right choice.

-Valentina and Josh

Sent on 11/05/2019

Grace Ceremonies's reply:

Josh and Valentina, thank you so much for sharing such a kind and generous review! I'm thankful to know that the ceremony felt so personal and perfect for the two of you, and I'm so glad I got to be part of it!

Lauren · Married on 12/08/2018

Couldn't have asked for a better officiant

Hannah was truly a blessing to have as our officiant. She personalized a lovely ceremony for us that matched our personalities perfectly and left our guests in loving tears. She helped us choose quotes and readings that were meaningful to us, and she lead us towards a handfasting ceremony, which was not on our radar before but ended up being the perfect ceremony for us. While my husband and I were anxious about the ceremony, Hannah was calm and talked us through every thing until we were comfortable. She was the grounding presence that allowed us to breathe and enjoy the moment. After the wedding, she mailed us a sweet keepsake booklet with our ceremony that I will forever cherish. I honestly read through our ceremony and fall more in love everytime. It was more perfect than I could have imagined, and for that I am so thankful to Hannah.

Sent on 02/15/2019

Grace Ceremonies's reply:

Lauren, thank you so much for sharing such a wonderful review! I really appreciate the time to you took to write it, and I was so happy to hear everything you said about the ceremony, how you two felt, your guests' response... It was a joy to share the happy day with you all!
  • Megan

Megan · Married on 12/01/2018

Best. Ceremony. Ever.

Hannah is an amazing officiant, she told our love story in the most magical ceremony. It was so personalized for my husband and I, it made me feel as if she was just speaking to us and not our 100+ guests. I will treasure our ceremony and the words she spoke so dearly. It was hands down my favorite part of my wedding day; thinking about it now I could cry all over again, that's how beautiful it was! If you're looking to hire Hannah, just do it she's so genuinely kind and caring about the couple she is working with. She will make your ceremony unforgettable and special for just the two of you.

Sent on 12/13/2018

Grace Ceremonies's reply:

Megan, I am truly bowled over by your review! I'm beyond thrilled to hear how personal and magical the ceremony felt, and that it was your favorite part of the big day. I loved being a part of your happiness. Congratulations, you two, and thank you again!