Grace Ceremonies Reviews

Grace Ceremonies 6
Grace Ceremonies 7
  • Carolyn

Carolyn · Getting married on 05/15/2020

Hannah officiated our 7/12/14 ceremony and we have nothing but positive things to say about her. We had met with a couple of other officiants before her and didn't feel much of a connection, but when we met her we both knew immediately that she was perfect for us. She is easygoing, friendly, and very thoughtful, and has a positive and flexible attitude about the whole process. We knew that we wanted to create our own service but were overwhelmed by all of the possibilities for doing so. Hannah helped us narrow down our options and ultimately aided us in creating exactly the lighthearted, personal ceremony that we hoped for. She was always easy to communicate with and quick to respond, even around the birth of her daughter (!!). And when we decided after our rehearsal that one entire element of our ceremony wasn't working for us, she had no issues taking it out last minute and making sure that the ceremony was seamless despite its removal. We loved our ceremony and had lots of positive feedback from wedding attendees as well - we would highly recommend Hannah to anyone!!

Sent on 08/03/2014

Grace Ceremonies's reply:

Thank you for sharing this review, Carolyn! It was wonderful to help you create such a memorable and personal ceremony.
  • Nicole

Nicole Pervere · Getting married on 10/19/2019

Impromptu Elopement Ceremony

Hannah is a wonderful person and an exemplary reverend. She married my mom and step-dad in 2016 and I knew as soon as my husband proposed that I wanted her to officiate our wedding. We ended up deciding on an elopement ceremony prior to a traditional wedding prior to our son being born. However, the baby had different plans and showed up almost 5 weeks early! Hannah didn’t pause to help us wed at the hospital a week before our scheduled ceremony! Not only did she perform a last minute ceremony, her sermon was written as if she had months to prepare. After our ceremony we went back to visit our son to tell him all about our ceremony. We told him that “our friend Hannah” was also there, and it’s true, I can easily call Hannah a friend. I am looking forward to having her officiate our traditional wedding ceremony in the next year!

Sent on 04/09/2019

Grace Ceremonies's reply:

Nicole, I think it would have been special enough for me to get to be part of your wedding after officiating for your mom and step-dad. But to be there with you in the hospital after L's unanticipated early arrival...to help you two make it official and be part of solidifying your little family...well, it's hard to find words to describe how meaningful it was for me. Thank you. And yes, I can't wait for the next celebration! :)
  • Jonathan

Jonathan Davila · Married on 07/12/2019

she played a great part of our journey to Mr and Mrs.

Hannah was great from the beginning, all of our meetings went very well. She was very professional, kind and understanding of what we were looking for. She offered a variety of ceremony packages and guided us every step of the way, which made it easier for us. During the ceremony Hannah walked us through the steps we needed to help us stay calm on our wedding day. She goes the extra mile for her couples. The ceremony was so heartfelt and perfect. Our love story was beautifully told. We cried, laughed and cried some more, we will never forget that day. Hannah is such an amazing person and we are grateful that we met someone like her. We are happy to say she played a great part of our journey to Mr and Mrs. The tools and expertise Hannah Grace provides will help couples have the ceremony that they envision.

Sent on 08/01/2019

Grace Ceremonies's reply:

Jon, I cant tell you how much I appreciate this generous and comprehensive review, or how thankful I am that you and Jailene came into my life. Your love is a blessing not just to each other, but to the world. I am grateful I got to be part of your journey...and I can't wait to watch it continue to unfold!

Christine and Paul Huijing · Married on 06/21/2019

A wonderful guide on our path to the perfect day!

Hannah is caring, thoughtful, knowledgeable, thorough, and professional. We were in good hands from the moment we met her to the moment we were officially married. Her officiating style is warm and welcoming and with her help and guidance we created the perfect ceremony for us! We would highly recommend her to anyone! Thank you, Hannah!!!♥️

Sent on 07/21/2019

Grace Ceremonies's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words, Christine and Paul! It was an honor—and a pleasure!!—to be part of such a special day for you, your children, your family and friends. I’m glad the experience was so perfect.
  • Jonathan

Jonathan Major · Married on 06/08/2019

Wonderful Experience

My husband and I want to share our wonderful experience that we had. Due to family health conflicts, we decided to change our wedding plans and move the date closer. Hannah was very responsive, and was able to make our plans happen. Our special day was able to be shared that comfort of the house, so that everyone could comfortably participate. We want to thank Hannah for her amazing service, she truly made our day special!

Sent on 06/23/2019

Grace Ceremonies's reply:

Jonathan, I was so happy to join you, your husband and your families on that beautiful morning in your home. It warmed my heart to partake of the joy and happiness you all shared. Thank you for including me, and thanks for this awesome review!
  • Melissa

Melissa Berkowitz · Married on 06/08/2019

Cannot recommend Grace Ceremonies enough!

We are so happy that we found Rev Hannah Grace to officiate our wedding! Initially the ceremony was just something to "get through" before the reception, but the way Hannah told our story and guided us through our vows is something my husband and I will cherish forever. She took the time to get to know us, help us, and encourage us through every email, phone call, and in-person interaction. We appreciated her samples of vows and readings that we were able to customize based on what was meaningful to us. I'm grateful for my pre-wedding pep talk that encouraged me to enjoy every moment and allow myself to show my feelings. I hope you'll choose Grace Ceremonies for your wedding-- I can't imagine my day without her!

Sent on 07/09/2019

Grace Ceremonies's reply:

Melissa, I so appreciate you taking the time to share this wonderful review! I loved hearing how the ceremony evolved from just "a thing before the party" to a memory you two will always treasure. That is the best feedback I could hope for! I'm so glad I got to share in your beautiful day.

Nashema Morales Morrison · Married on 05/26/2019

Absolutely Amazing Ceremony

Do whatever you can to book Hannah as your officiant. From our first meeting in her office, to a few emails in between and finally her blessings, we knew that kismet/destiny/fate actually is a real thing. We planned our wedding date with only six months to figure things out. What we didn't realize in the beginning of our haste, was how absolutely, vitally important our vows would have to be! How could this have not been on our radar, right? Enter this lovely person, and her guided light-allowing us the time to sit in with ourselves and reflect about WHY we were doing this in the first place! After our initial meeting, we decided to opt for her top package. It was a remarkable experience for us, to have an intricate map with resources included, to finally craft together a one of a kind ceremony. Hannah sent us a questionnaire to fill out, about our story, that we had to enter individually and not share with each other until the wedding day. We even received a collection of readings and vows to go over, which helped so much when writing our own vows. On the day of our wedding, Hannah helped to center me, and even gently let me know that breathing was my best friend. I felt at ease, and could not have imagined that day without her calming, nurturing presence. Many of our guests continue to remind me of how BEAUTIFUL our ceremony was, and how amazing our vows were. We incorporated a few old family rituals, and also had written in a family eulogy of sorts, for our lost loved ones who could not be there. Many tears were shed, and many laughs were shared. A most animated blessed afternoon, one that we will never forget.

Sent on 07/12/2019

Grace Ceremonies's reply:

Thank you so much, Nashema, for taking the time to share your experience with other couples in such a comprehensive review! I will always remember how carefully you chose your readings, how passionately you shared your vows, how lovingly you crafted your family honorings and remembrances... It was truly a one of a kind ceremony, and a once in a lifetime day.

Natalie Miller · Married on 05/25/2019

So unbelievably amazing

The entire experience with Hannah was nothing less than amazing. I reached out to her pretty last minute and luckily she still had my date available in the beginning of the busy season. She was so organized and on top of everything. I also work in the wedding industry so not only was I planning my own wedding, but trying to help all of my own brides with theirs. Hannah was so understanding and knew that I had a lot on my plate and was willing to send me reminders and follow ups whenever I needed them. Not only was she extremely professional, but had the perfect amount of carefreeness to her as well that helped me to not stress about things. My husband and I are total weirdos and I’m pretty outgoing, and she molded a ceremony perfectly to us and our lives. When Hannah was performing our ceremony I felt like she had known us for years and was summing up our lives together based on her own memories with us. It was so heartfelt, hilarious, true, and moving. I’m not usually an emotional person, but the ceremony was the one thing that had me feeling all types of feels! Hiring Hannah was the best decision!

Sent on 06/02/2019

Grace Ceremonies's reply:

Natalie, thank you so much for taking the time to share these words. I felt so lucky to be included in your special day, and so happy to hear the whole experience was so positive for you two! I'm glad the ceremony gave you all types of feels...it was a truly amazing day for you two. Thank you for choosing me to share it with you!!

Lauren · Married on 12/08/2018

Couldn't have asked for a better officiant

Hannah was truly a blessing to have as our officiant. She personalized a lovely ceremony for us that matched our personalities perfectly and left our guests in loving tears. She helped us choose quotes and readings that were meaningful to us, and she lead us towards a handfasting ceremony, which was not on our radar before but ended up being the perfect ceremony for us. While my husband and I were anxious about the ceremony, Hannah was calm and talked us through every thing until we were comfortable. She was the grounding presence that allowed us to breathe and enjoy the moment. After the wedding, she mailed us a sweet keepsake booklet with our ceremony that I will forever cherish. I honestly read through our ceremony and fall more in love everytime. It was more perfect than I could have imagined, and for that I am so thankful to Hannah.

Sent on 02/15/2019

Grace Ceremonies's reply:

Lauren, thank you so much for sharing such a wonderful review! I really appreciate the time to you took to write it, and I was so happy to hear everything you said about the ceremony, how you two felt, your guests' response... It was a joy to share the happy day with you all!
  • Megan

Megan · Married on 12/01/2018

Best. Ceremony. Ever.

Hannah is an amazing officiant, she told our love story in the most magical ceremony. It was so personalized for my husband and I, it made me feel as if she was just speaking to us and not our 100+ guests. I will treasure our ceremony and the words she spoke so dearly. It was hands down my favorite part of my wedding day; thinking about it now I could cry all over again, that's how beautiful it was! If you're looking to hire Hannah, just do it she's so genuinely kind and caring about the couple she is working with. She will make your ceremony unforgettable and special for just the two of you.

Sent on 12/13/2018

Grace Ceremonies's reply:

Megan, I am truly bowled over by your review! I'm beyond thrilled to hear how personal and magical the ceremony felt, and that it was your favorite part of the big day. I loved being a part of your happiness. Congratulations, you two, and thank you again!

Kathrine Letourneau · Married on 11/24/2018

One Year Wedding reflection!

Yesterday was our one year Wedding Anniversary! And to this day people talk about Hannah and her beautiful custom ceremony she designed for Brad and I. She is such a lovely person and really enjoys getting to know your love story. She hears what you want, offers amazing suggestions and was so helpful in the process of the most special part of the day. We met with her a few months before the wedding to talk and get to know each other. She has pages of beautiful passages, quotes, both religious/ non religious. She answered all my questions even when I thought they were silly, and is honestly the best decision we made! The ceremony was just beautiful, her tone is soothing and peaceful, which was exactly what we were looking for. She is so passionate about what she does and making your day so special. She even asked details of my wedding colors so she coordinated!
    I wish I could give 10 stars!!!

Sent on 01/14/2019

Grace Ceremonies's reply:

Kathrine, I can't tell you what a giant smile it gave me to receive this review! Thanks for taking the time, and also, thanks for letting me know how the experience of working with me was for you two. It makes me so happy to hear that you and Brad felt so positively...and so did your guests!! :)

Rachel · Married on 10/21/2018

Professional warm and genuine

Very professional, warm and genuine service from Hannah. She really enjoys her work and her pride shows through in her impressive service as justice of the peace!

Grace Ceremonies's reply:

Rachel, thank you so much for sharing this review! I very much love my work and felt so blessed to share your and Jeremy's happiness together with your family and friends.

Joshua Robertson · Married on 10/19/2018

Hannah was amazing

Hannah was amazing to work with. She made the process easy, magical and painless from our first meeting to the day of the wedding.

Grace Ceremonies's reply:

Joshua, I so appreciate you taking the time to share this review. I am delighted to hear how happy you were with the experience of working together! I loved being a part of your special day with Caitlin.

Caitlin · Married on 10/19/2018

The best twist of fate.....ever.

My husband and I were married on October 19, 2018 and hiring Hannah as our officiant was the best decision we could have made. It was pure fate that we were able to work with Hannah as she wasn't originally available on our wedding date. I was so disappointed but knew in my belly Hannah was supposed to be the one to marry us.

As luck would have it, a few months had passed and I received an email from Hannah promoting a local event happening at our wedding venue. At that point we had met with several officiants who were of course nice and I felt confident they could do a great job - but something was missing. I figured it wouldn't hurt to confirm once again Hannah was in fact not free on our wedding day. Well wouldn't you know.....her schedule had since rearranged itself and she was now available! The stars aligned people. I seriously teared up in a Panera Bread, eating my creamy tomato soup while reading the email - because that is sometimes what happens during the stress of planning a wedding, random happy crying.

I knew on my wedding day, I would need the person at the helm of our ceremony to be totally relaxed (as I would be stressed), fully invested in myself and my husband (as this is our moment in the sun) and I also 110% committed to a personalized ceremony that would be unique to Josh and I (and that is Hannah's forte). All of those things are exactly what we got. There was not a dry eye. We were completely blown away by the beauty of our ceremony. After reflecting a few days after our wedding (and even now months later) we are still amazed how meeting with Hannah for just a few hours could have resulted in the raw and organic rendition of our relationship and life together as a couple. It was pure magic. Hannah completely "got" us and brought to light the very best of who we are. Isn't that the dream? Our ceremony truly set the tone for a perfect evening had by all. The best part was - we were the conductors. Hannah followed our lead and in doing so we followed hers and trusted her completely on the big day. We are so lucky to have met her and I am confident you will feel the same!

Sent on 02/25/2019
    Grace Ceremonies 8

Grace Ceremonies's reply:

Caitlin, I think "completely blown away" would be a good way to describe how I feel after reading your review! I am so appreciative of the time you took to share your experience and, of course, so gratified to hear how happy you and Josh were with everything! It did feel "meant to be" -- it was a huge honor and total joy to share in your love.

Michelle Dreith · Married on 10/09/2018

Hannah was absolutely wonderful.

Hannah took time to get to know us and made our day beyond perfect. We would recommend her to anyone who wants a beautiful, personalized ceremony.

Sent on 12/05/2018

Grace Ceremonies's reply:

Michelle, thank you so much for sharing these words. (It doesn't get much better than "beyond perfect!") I'm so glad I got to be part of your love story and that special day with your families.

Chelsea · Married on 10/06/2018

The best person for the job

When you’re lost in the mix of wedding planning, (from the venue, the food, guest lists and everything in between) you can’t look past the ceremony and your officiant. This is literally the entire purpose of your wedding day and while it may seem like a short period of time in comparison to your whole day, it is the most meaningful. Hannah officiated my October 2018 wedding and I can’t say enough how special our Ceremony was, Ive since forgotten all the small details I stressed so much over and I still think so much about the words and emotions we shared during our special time in front of our family and friends. To me and my husband, Hannah stands out because not only is she so incredibly well spoken, you can see and feel how what she is saying and explaining are her own values and how she truly lives her life. She is extremely genuine and caring, before, during and after your wedding day.

Hannah, thank you again for being such a huge part of our special day!

Chelsea & Jake

Sent on 02/22/2019
    Grace Ceremonies 9
    Grace Ceremonies 10

Grace Ceremonies's reply:

Chelsea, I don't think I can convey how grateful I am for the perspective you shared in your review. I know how much you and Jake valued the importance of your ceremony, and I'm just so happy that it has stayed with you as the most special, meaningful and memorable part of your day. That is truly what I hope for with every couple! Thank you for your sweet words, and thank you for honoring me with your love story!

Katelyn · Married on 10/01/2018

Best Ceremony Ever

From our initial conversation with Hannah we knew that she was the person we wanted to marry us. After meeting in person and having a wonderful conversation we felt even more confident with our decision. Hannah had a wonderful way of putting us at ease and verbalizing how we felt about each other. The custom ceremony was a wonderful way to share our story with our guests. Multiple guests and even our DJ commented that it was "the best ceremony they had ever been to". We could not recommend Hannah more!

Sent on 01/03/2019

Grace Ceremonies's reply:

Kate, thank you for sharing this review. I'm so glad you felt put at ease, and that the ceremony wonderfully reflected your love. And of course, I love hearing the comments from you guests...and even the DJ! I am delighted I got to be part of your big day.

Anonymous · Married on 09/16/2018

Absolutely Wonderful

Hannah Grace from Grace Ceremonies was absolutely wonderful. She is very kind and gentle and her smile was very comforting during a somewhat stressful time. I would highly recommend her.

Sent on 11/15/2018

Grace Ceremonies's reply:

Thank you for your lovely words! I am so glad I got to be part of the private wedding ceremony you two envisioned. It was incredibly special to share such a sweet day with your closest loved ones.

Alegra Goncalves · Married on 09/02/2018

As personal as possible

My husband and I felt completely connected with Hannah, and felt that our ceremony was beyond what we hoped it would be. Countless people asked if I knew her personally, because that’s how well she seemed to know us and our story, our values, our good qualities.

I would HIGHLY recommend Hannah from a grace Ceremonies for your wedding. It was one of the best wedding decisions we made.

Grace Ceremonies 11

Grace Ceremonies's reply:

Alegra, I'm just delighted to hear your ceremony was beyond what you and Matt hoped for, and that the personalization was so noticeable to your guests, as well. I'm grateful you chose me to share in your wonderful day!

Maryclaire · Married on 08/25/2018

Unlike the rest of wedding planning, working with Hannah was completely stress-free. She was super clear about everything upfront, very responsive and organized, and had a professional but warm presence on the day of our wedding. She's a great listener and makes sure to design your ceremony in a personal way exactly how you want it. (So many people had nice things to say about our ceremony). Would 100% recommend her!

Sent on 09/18/2018

Grace Ceremonies's reply:

Maryclaire, thanks so much for this generous review! I'm glad the ceremony was exactly what you wanted, and I love that you included the stress-free part, too. :) That is a very important part of what I offer my couples!

Traci · Married on 08/04/2018

Hannah was absolutely incredible to work with! We knew we wanted her to marry us the minute we met with her during our "pre-booking" meeting, and we just fell more in love with her as we continued on the journey planning our wedding ceremony. Hannah takes the time to iron out every single detail to make your ceremony perfect, and she was so particular in getting to know us and our love story so she could retell it perfectly on our wedding day. Our ceremony was personalized, special, and so totally US, and that is so very much thanks to Hannah. Her expertise in vow samples, reading samples, and special wedding ceremony rituals and blessings really helped us to put together our dream ceremony, and we are so thankful to her for that. We received multiple compliments from our wedding guests on how incredible she was, and we could not agree more. Choosing Grace Ceremonies was one of the easiest and best decisions we made for our day, and we whole heartedly recommend her to any couple looking for the best of the best. Thank you, Hannah!!

Sent on 08/27/2018

Grace Ceremonies's reply:

Traci, thank you for this wonderful review!!! I truly appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with other couples, and I am just so glad to know how happy you two were with the ceremony and our work together!

Mallory White · Married on 07/28/2018

Best. Officiant. Ever.

My husband and I could not have imagined a more perfectly tailored and executed wedding ceremony. We knew we wanted a personalized and unique experience, filled with laughter and love. From the moment we began working with Hannah, beginning with pre-marital conversations, we felt such a peace about the whole process. She is an incredible listener and worked hard to make sure the ceremony encompassed our story and captured our love! I have recommended Hannah to family and friends, and will continue to do so!

Sent on 04/01/2019

Grace Ceremonies's reply:

Mallory, I couldn't have asked for a greater honor than sharing your journey to marriage. It was so special for me, and I can't tell you how happy it makes my heart to read your words!

Michael · Married on 07/14/2018

Our experience with Hannah as our officiant and ceremony writer/designer was wonderful. She is a kind person and has a very centered, calming feel about her. This is wonderful if you're a bit nervous on or before your wedding day, like we were. We chose her in part because she has a diverse theological background and could design a wedding ceremony specific to our beliefs. We selected the one of a kind ceremony package. She writes the ceremony from scratch with this option. She is an excellent writer and editor. Hannah really listened to us about who we were and what we believed. This is very important for a custom written ceremony. We are very happy with the result, which was the perfect mix of tradition and elements unique to us. She did a good job of making sure everyone was comfortable with their role at the rehearsal and gave us some good wedding day tips. She was always on time and great communicating via email. She checked on us to see how we were feeling both before and after the ceremony, as well as, about six weeks after the ceremony to make sure all was well. We couldn't have asked for a better officiant. JN & MD

Sent on 09/12/2018

Grace Ceremonies's reply:

Thank you for sharing this thoughtful and comprehensive review! I so appreciate your perspective on working with me, and most of all, I am delighted to hear the ceremony was perfect and that I helped you two feel calm and connected before and during your big day. Congratulations again!

Jen · Married on 07/07/2018

Reflecting on our marriage ceremony, I do not think it would have been so special, so meaningful, or so simply US without Hannah’s poetic words, graceful tone, and serene demeanor. She has a truly unique presence; she is calming and supportive, with insight that few possess. She is kind and authentic, caring and inquisitive; if you are able to have Hannah officiate your marriage ceremony or wedding, you will consider yourself fortunate because your marriage will be off to its best possible start under her guiding words.

We had a private beachside ceremony, which was just me, my husband, and Hannah. Judging by how much the both of us cried happy tears and how sore our cheeks were from smiling the next day, I’d say she did a fantastically irreplaceable job. She has given my husband and me such a significant and meaningful memory, the memory of our marriage ceremony, which we will treasure for the rest of our lives.

Hannah is meant to be in this line of work, and we are so thankful that we found her for our most special day!

Sent on 07/25/2018

Grace Ceremonies's reply:

Jen, thank you for this review! I was deeply touched to read your words and so, so glad to know that time together has stayed with you in such a powerful and meaningful way. It has stayed with me, too. I am grateful I got to share part of this journey with you both!