Grace Ceremonies Reviews

86 Reviews for Grace Ceremonies

86 Grace Ceremonies Reviews

Anonymous · Married on 09/16/2018

Absolutely Wonderful

Hannah Grace from Grace Ceremonies was absolutely wonderful. She is very kind and gentle and her smile was very comforting during a somewhat stressful time. I would highly recommend her.

Sent on 11/16/2018

Grace Ceremonies's reply:

Thank you for your lovely words! I am so glad I got to be part of the private wedding ceremony you two envisioned. It was incredibly special to share such a sweet day with your closest loved ones.

Maryclaire · Married on 08/25/2018

Unlike the rest of wedding planning, working with Hannah was completely stress-free. She was super clear about everything upfront, very responsive and organized, and had a professional but warm presence on the day of our wedding. She's a great listener and makes sure to design your ceremony in a personal way exactly how you want it. (So many people had nice things to say about our ceremony). Would 100% recommend her!

Sent on 09/18/2018

Grace Ceremonies's reply:

Maryclaire, thanks so much for this generous review! I'm glad the ceremony was exactly what you wanted, and I love that you included the stress-free part, too. :) That is a very important part of what I offer my couples!

Traci · Married on 08/04/2018

Hannah was absolutely incredible to work with! We knew we wanted her to marry us the minute we met with her during our "pre-booking" meeting, and we just fell more in love with her as we continued on the journey planning our wedding ceremony. Hannah takes the time to iron out every single detail to make your ceremony perfect, and she was so particular in getting to know us and our love story so she could retell it perfectly on our wedding day. Our ceremony was personalized, special, and so totally US, and that is so very much thanks to Hannah. Her expertise in vow samples, reading samples, and special wedding ceremony rituals and blessings really helped us to put together our dream ceremony, and we are so thankful to her for that. We received multiple compliments from our wedding guests on how incredible she was, and we could not agree more. Choosing Grace Ceremonies was one of the easiest and best decisions we made for our day, and we whole heartedly recommend her to any couple looking for the best of the best. Thank you, Hannah!!

Sent on 08/27/2018

Grace Ceremonies's reply:

Traci, thank you for this wonderful review!!! I truly appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with other couples, and I am just so glad to know how happy you two were with the ceremony and our work together!

Michael · Married on 07/14/2018

Our experience with Hannah as our officiant and ceremony writer/designer was wonderful. She is a kind person and has a very centered, calming feel about her. This is wonderful if you're a bit nervous on or before your wedding day, like we were. We chose her in part because she has a diverse theological background and could design a wedding ceremony specific to our beliefs. We selected the one of a kind ceremony package. She writes the ceremony from scratch with this option. She is an excellent writer and editor. Hannah really listened to us about who we were and what we believed. This is very important for a custom written ceremony. We are very happy with the result, which was the perfect mix of tradition and elements unique to us. She did a good job of making sure everyone was comfortable with their role at the rehearsal and gave us some good wedding day tips. She was always on time and great communicating via email. She checked on us to see how we were feeling both before and after the ceremony, as well as, about six weeks after the ceremony to make sure all was well. We couldn't have asked for a better officiant. JN & MD

Sent on 09/12/2018

Grace Ceremonies's reply:

Thank you for sharing this thoughtful and comprehensive review! I so appreciate your perspective on working with me, and most of all, I am delighted to hear the ceremony was perfect and that I helped you two feel calm and connected before and during your big day. Congratulations again!

Jen · Married on 07/07/2018

Reflecting on our marriage ceremony, I do not think it would have been so special, so meaningful, or so simply US without Hannah’s poetic words, graceful tone, and serene demeanor. She has a truly unique presence; she is calming and supportive, with insight that few possess. She is kind and authentic, caring and inquisitive; if you are able to have Hannah officiate your marriage ceremony or wedding, you will consider yourself fortunate because your marriage will be off to its best possible start under her guiding words.

We had a private beachside ceremony, which was just me, my husband, and Hannah. Judging by how much the both of us cried happy tears and how sore our cheeks were from smiling the next day, I’d say she did a fantastically irreplaceable job. She has given my husband and me such a significant and meaningful memory, the memory of our marriage ceremony, which we will treasure for the rest of our lives.

Hannah is meant to be in this line of work, and we are so thankful that we found her for our most special day!

Sent on 07/25/2018

Grace Ceremonies's reply:

Jen, thank you for this review! I was deeply touched to read your words and so, so glad to know that time together has stayed with you in such a powerful and meaningful way. It has stayed with me, too. I am grateful I got to share part of this journey with you both!
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 06/09/2018

Our venue recommended Hannah and we were so glad she did! We met with her before and she really got to know who we were as individuals as well as a couple. She brought everything together in our ceremony and made it so special and personal. Having her at the rehearsal made us confident that everything would be smooth and comfortable. She let us be our goofy selves and our guests raves about her all night!!

Sent on 06/23/2018

Grace Ceremonies's reply:

Thanks for sharing this thoughtful review, Jessica! I'm very happy to know working together was such an all-around positive experience, including your guests' raves! :) I loved sharing in your happy day -- thank you again for choosing me to be your officiant.

Val · Married on 05/27/2018

Look no further for your celebrant. Hannah is mind-blowing on every level. She was generous and wise with her support in the planning process and the ceremony came out beyond our dreams. Her support for our marriage and our wedding day is still so meaningful in our hearts. We did the pre-marital conversations with her before and I highly recommend it. I know we are stronger because of her support, and we were already strong. She is an angel. Her service is nothing short of life-changing and profound. Our wedding guests are still talking about how inspiring she was at the helm of the ceremony. I'm tearing up as I think of it.

Sent on 07/01/2018

Grace Ceremonies's reply:

Val, thank you so much for this stellar review! I am touched by your words, and also so fulfilled by hearing how much the ceremony and our work together meant to you two. It was an honor to share those experiences with you both.

Jackie · Married on 05/19/2018

We can't say enough about our experience with Hannah!!! From the beginning, she was beyond supportive and helped us feel so comfortable during a stressful (but amazing) time. We never thought that we could write our own vows but Hannah gave us the confidence and resources to do so, and we're so grateful for the memories that we now have. We will be recommending Hannah to any of our friends who are choosing to tie the knot in the future and know that anyone would also be so thankful to work with her. There are no words to describe how much we appreciate Hannah and the experience she helped us have. It was a day we'll NEVER forget and we're so lucky to have met her.

Sent on 08/01/2018
    Grace Ceremonies 1

Grace Ceremonies's reply:

Jackie, thank you so much for sharing this wonderful review! I am thrilled to hear it was such a positive experience on every level, and I love that you two were able to feel confident writing your own vows, too. It was an honor to share in your love story!!

Rachel · Married on 04/28/2018

Rev. Hannah was the absolutely perfect officiant for our ceremony. She took the time to get to know our story, and tell it in a way that really resonated with our family and friends that know us well. Hannah performed the ceremony with a sweet and elegant feel. Our guests could not stop talking about how her presence was calming and set the tone for a truly uplifting and beautiful ceremony. We're so glad we met her and cannot recommend her enough to other couples looking for an officiant.

Sent on 05/26/2018
    Grace Ceremonies 2

Grace Ceremonies's reply:

Rachel, thank you for offering such a lovely review with so much insight into the experience of working with me! I'm very happy I had the opportunity to be part of your special day, and glad I could be part of making your wedding even better!

Jahara · Married on 04/05/2018

My husband and I have both known Hannah for years through different circles and when we started considering who we would like as the officiant for our elopement ceremony she was a no brainer for us both. Not only because we had a personal connection to her, and her to us, but because we trusted that this work was/is her calling in life. This profound truth was demonstrated so eloquently and with such delicate grace at our intimate high desert elopement. Hannah is an absolute gem, a gift from beyond.... she helped to create one of the most sacred days of my life. I honestly don’t feel there are words to express the gratitude I have for her and the gifts she is bringing to this planet. I recommend Hannah with a million stars, 5 is just not enough! Thank you Hannah for demonstrating your reverence for love, union, sacred ceremony, and life — our special day would not have been as special as it was without you. Joe and I are forever grateful. With Heart, Jahara (and Joe) xo

Sent on 07/27/2018
    Grace Ceremonies 3

Grace Ceremonies's reply:

Jahara, your review touched my heart. I feel so glad to hear how much the ceremony meant to you...how good it felt. Thank you for taking the time to share those words! Your desert ceremony will always stay with me as one of the most amazing experiences...thank you for choosing me to partake in it!

Jon · Married on 12/05/2017

Hannah is nothing short of amazing! She is professional and prompt in her communication, and was so easy and pleasant to interact with. Most important to us, however, was how thoughtful she was in guiding us through the process of creating a meaningful ceremony. Her intuition and experience were invaluable in helping us decide how to structure our ceremony, but her heart, and the care she has for her work, is what made this experience truly unique and special.

Sent on 12/31/2017

Grace Ceremonies's reply:

Jon, thank you so much for sharing this review! I am so thankful we had the chance to work together on your ceremony. I was indeed very special and unique -- I felt lucky to be a part of it!
  • I

Irene · Married on 12/05/2017

We could not imagine a better ceremony. Thanks Grace ceremonies for the inspiration and support.

Sent on 12/31/2017

Grace Ceremonies's reply:

Irene, thank you for your kind words! It was a joy and an honor to share in such an intimate and inspiring ceremony.
  • U

Ursula · Married on 12/02/2017

The 5 stars is no hyperbole – Hannah deserves every point we could possibly grant her.

My husband and I were lucky enough to attend more than a few weddings in the years leading up to ours, and Hannah happened to officiate one. This made it easy to conclude that she is the absolute best around at what she does, and we immediately sought her out after we got engaged. When conducting a ceremony, Hannah commands a genuine presence without “stealing the show.” Just a very warm, down-to-earth, personal experience from start to finish. She obviously cares deeply about her job and her clients, and this shows in every encounter…from thorough emails, to timely follow-up, to flexibility to meet in person or by phone. She is experienced, compassionate, professional, patient and incredibly supportive. She played an integral role as we planned our ceremony, and on our wedding day she pulled through in every respect: printing my panicked vows for me last-minute, invisibly orchestrating with the DJ and the venue’s coordinator, and leaving us with little to worry about. She even personally calmed me when I felt like a total bridezilla (!) and delivered far-and-away the best wedding experience we ever could have imagined. In her remarks Hannah simply exudes sincerity, joy, love. Many (MANY) of our guests told us it was the most beautiful ceremony they had ever witnessed.

I would highly recommend working with Hannah, especially if you are after an experience that is low-key yet will leave you and your audience totally amazed. You will not regret it.

Sent on 12/30/2017

Grace Ceremonies's reply:

Wow. Just wow. Ursula, I couldn't have asked for a better way to end my year than with this review. Thank you for sharing such a wonderful snapshot of your experience working together...it was totally my honor to be part of your happy day!

Mike and laura · Married on 11/11/2017

Hannah was simply amazing! Although we had a small, intimate ceremony, it was perfectly specialized to fit both our personalities. She helped make our day simply perfect! If you are looking for true professionalism with a caring and genuine person than Grace Ceremonies will be a great fit for you!

Sent on 12/06/2017
    Grace Ceremonies 4
    Grace Ceremonies 5

Grace Ceremonies's reply:

Laura and Mike, it was amazing to share in your day...and then to have this incredible review, too? Thank you so much for your words, and for choosing me to celebrate your marriage!

Brianna · Married on 10/21/2017

I'M IN LOVE! Not only with my new husband, but with Hannah. She is amazing...so sweet, so professional, so helpful. I highly recommend her to anyone looking, she will make your day so special.

Sent on 11/07/2017

Grace Ceremonies's reply:

Aw, thank you, Bree! You and Sam filled my heart to bursting with your love and happiness. It was amazing to be a part of your day. <3
  • Chelsea

Chelsea · Married on 09/30/2017

Working with Hannah to create our unified ceremony was by far one my favorite parts of the planning process. We were allowed a time to slow down and reflect on our love for each other, which was truly beautiful. Reading the first draft our our ceremony was beyond what we imagined it could ever be. The final product was simply beautiful and having Hannah there with us helped the nerves go away while we stood in front of our friends and family. The number one thing we heard while visiting with guests was how great the ceremony was and what a wonderful job Hannah did. Words can not express how true that it. We are so happy that we had Hannah be a part of our day and that she was able to create a ceremony so personal and loving. Thank you Hannah for an amazing ceremony and declaration of our love!

Sent on 10/08/2017

Grace Ceremonies's reply:

Chelsea, thank you for this review! It makes my heart so happy to know it was such a special part of the wedding and that the ceremony brought you ease, spaciousness and meaningful connection. And, of course, I love hearing what your guests said, too! It was an honor to be part of your celebration.
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 09/23/2017

Upon meeting Hannah, it became immediately apparent that the our wedding and of the significance my husband and I placed on our ceremony was a priority for her. She met with us and asked pointed questions to attain insight into our lives, our past, our future, as well as our reasons for choosing to get married which are sometimes difficult to put into words. Hannah was able to incorporate pieces of both myself and my husband into our truly beautiful ceremony. Her artfully crafted sermon is something I will carry with me always. Additionally, she provided us with guidance, on how to go about writing our vows, on how to align our thoughts moments before beginning our ceremony, and on everything related to this most special day of our lives. We are truly blessed to have found such a wonderful person to wed us. Thank you Hannah!

Sent on 10/14/2017

Grace Ceremonies's reply:

Thank you, Sarah, for sharing these thoughtful words! I am so glad you and Joe found me and that I was able to be part of celebrating your love on that most special day.

Anon · Married on 08/06/2017

Hannah did an amazing job creating a ceremony that was meaningful, personal and that incorporated both of our faith and cultural backgrounds. The ceremony was beautiful and graceful! We will hold our wedding day ceremony forever in our hearts! Thank you Hannah!

Sent on 08/30/2017

Grace Ceremonies's reply:

I'm so grateful for this wonderful review and so happy to hear your glowing words about the ceremony. It was a pleasure to help create such a special day for you two!

Michelle · Married on 07/14/2017

What more could you ask for in a wedding officiant?! From our very first meeting, we were impressed with Hannah's calming demeanor and genuine interest in getting to know us and our story. Living an hour or so away, Hannah was also very accommodating when it came to our meetings (using face time or phone). Her attention to detail was evident in our ceremony; she perfectly described the evolution of our relationship! We received so many compliments from our guests regarding how well put together the ceremony was. It was the perfect combination of serious and light-hearted; exactly what we were looking for! We would without a doubt recommend Hannah to anyone looking for a well thought out and personalized ceremony. You rock, Hannah!

Sent on 11/19/2017
    Grace Ceremonies 6

Grace Ceremonies's reply:

Michelle, THANK YOU for sharing this wonderful review. I am delighted to hear you experienced everything I hope to offer my couples -- from a calming and engaged presence to a beautiful, perfectly tailored ceremony. I am so grateful I had the opportunity to work with you two and share in your happiness!

Raeanne · Married on 07/01/2017

Thank you so much for an amazing day! You made our wedding special and touching for us and our family. We would recommend Hannah to anyone who needs an officiant. We will be contacting her in the future for family, friends and other special events! Thank you so much, you are wonderful!

Sent on 09/01/2017

Grace Ceremonies's reply:

Raeanne, thank you so much for sharing these kind words! I am so glad I had the chance to work with you and Tim, and of course I would adore the chance to be part of future family and friend ceremonies! :)
  • jennifer

jennifer · Married on 06/17/2017

It was a great experience working with Hannah. We live in NYC so we never got to meet in person before the wedding. But we had several phone interviews and she managed to capture us perfectly and created the perfect ceremony for us. It was joyous, emotional and funny. My guests even commented on how great she was. I was running late, getting everything together was hectic and she managed to get everyone in place while I wasn't there and it was perfect. Thank you so much Hannah we couldn't have picked a better fit for our ceremony.

Sent on 07/10/2017

Grace Ceremonies's reply:

Jen, thank you for taking the time to share this review! I was so happy to read your words and know that even without meeting, the ceremony captured you two perfectly. I'm so glad we had the chance to work together!

Elantha and Jon · Married on 06/16/2017

All the credit goes to Hannah for providing a level of intimacy and emotion to our ceremony that made it truly special for us. Even though we were planning our wedding from out of state, Hannah did an amazing job staying in touch with us regularly, more than helpfully guiding us through the process and always making herself available to give advice and provide feedback on the ideas we had for the ceremony. We can't thank her enough for setting the perfect tone for our special day.

Sent on 12/18/2017

Grace Ceremonies's reply:

Elantha and Jon, I am so grateful you shared this review! I loved hearing that the emotional and intimate tone for your special day was set by the ceremony. And I'm so glad to know working together felt easy, even from such a long distance! It was a pleasure.

Chantel · Married on 06/10/2017

We couldn't have found a better officiant than Grace Ceremonies. From our first phone call with Reverend Hannah Grace we knew that we picked the perfect person to make our ceremony as meaningful, personal, and memorable as we wanted it to be. We went with the "One of a Kind Ceremony Package" as we wanted to write our own vows. It was so much fun working on the questionnaires she sent and the first draft she sent us for our ceremony was spot on. She did a great job of bringing our story and personalities into the ceremony in a way that reflected our humor but also had the right seriousness and tone for the occasion. She also did an outstanding job of incorporating the memory of my father and our brothers who passed into the ceremony. We wanted to honor them without making the whole ceremony sad, and she wove in the remembrance in an elegant, respectful, and beautiful manner. Our guests cannot stop raving about how heartfelt our ceremony was and we have Hannah to thank for that. She has our highest recommendation! Thank you so much Hannah :)

Sent on 06/25/2017

Grace Ceremonies's reply:

Chantel, thank you for sharing this meaningful review! I am so happy to hear just how wonderful the ceremony was for you and your guests. Thank you for choosing me to be part of such a magical day!

Michelle · Married on 06/10/2017

We had SO many wonderful vendors, but none stood out as much as Hannah! The most important part of our wedding was making it personal and finding a way to make everyone feel the love not only between the two of us, but with all of them. Hannah listened to our story, our intention and our hopes and wove the most perfect ceremony anyone could have asked for. She was kind, calm and comforting. Our meetings with her, from day one, felt natural and the conversation flowed. She helped us in writing our vows, finding the perfect readings and pulled everything together with grace and eloquence. I would recommend her a 1000 times over to anyone looking for an officiant!

Sent on 07/11/2017

Grace Ceremonies's reply:

Michelle, I so appreciate you taking the time to share such a fabulous review. It makes me very happy to read your words and to know what a wonderful experience you had working together. Thank you so much for choosing me to share in your happy day!