Hampden, MA 01036 Map · Phone number

About JP Dale D.

Congratulations on your upcoming wedding!

Thank you for considering me to be a part of your special day. I believe in the “Your Day, Your Way” philosophy and offer customized weddings - traditional, contemporary, religious, or non-religious - personally designed for you. Weddings are as unique and special as you are and your ceremony should reflect this.

If you choose me to officiate your wedding, I will:
• help you plan and customize your ceremony
• perform your ceremony with style and professionalism
• execute your ceremony in a clear and articulate voice
• offer ample rehearsal time to allow enough practice for your day
• respond quickly to your questions and concerns
• take the time necessary to outline expectations on both sides

I have performed ceremonies in various settings and will gladly travel to your chosen location for your special day. I am a member of the Massachusetts Justices of the Peace Association (MJPA) and have officiated over two hundred ceremonies over the past ten years. I look forward to talking with you to discuss your needs and personalities to make “Your Day, Your Way”.

kaylashaun 0148
b229
kaylashaun 0148
hickok253
JP Dale D.

22 Reviews for JP Dale D.

JP Dale D. 1
JP Dale D. 2
JP Dale D. 3
JP Dale D. 4
JP Dale D. 5
JP Dale D. 6
JP Dale D. 7

Derek Joseph · Married on 02/28/2019

Best value. Very professional.

Very punctual and professional. Great communication. Very pleasant to deal with. By Far the best value of all the JPs in my area.

Sent on 03/22/2019

Emily · Married on 10/12/2018

Dale was the Justice of the Peace for my October 12th, 2018 wedding. A year ago at a bridal show I met Dale and knew that he was an awesome JP. Dale was very professional and enthusiastic about the wedding. He answered my phone calls/messages immediately, and he assisted us with creating the perfect ceremony. Dale arrived for the rehearsal/wedding day in a timely manner, even early!! Dale had everyone laughing at the rehearsal and during the ceremony. Pre-ceremony he checked in with my husband and I (separately of course!) to see how we are and to go over everything for the ceremony. He was even kind enough to ensure that everything will be perfect when I was extremely nervous prior to the ceremony! Our ceremony was as perfect as we imagined it would be and that is all because of Dale! We can't thank him enough for being a huge part of our special day :) Thank you so much for being our JP!!! I absolutely reccomend Dale Desmarais to any couple looking for an upbeat, fun and amazing JP!!!

-Emily and Brendan Crandall 10/12/18

Sent on 10/13/2018

Jennifer · Married on 09/29/2018

Dale was the officiant for our wedding on September 29th, 2018. Dale was absolutely amazing from the very beginning. The minute we met Dale we knew he was the JP we wanted at our wedding. During the planning process, Dale was extremely professional and organized. He explained exactly what to expect and helped walk us through everything. He sent us four samples of different types of ceremonies that were extremely helpful and easy to edit. At our rehearsal and wedding, Dale had everyone laughing. So many people came up to us and asked where we found him, because he was so awesome! Dale helped keep the atmosphere light during the ceremony so that when my now husband messed up his vows and when I put the ring on the wrong finger (oops), we weren't embarrassed in the least bit but were able to laugh it off with our guests. I was extremely nervous since I don't like being the center of attention at all, and Dale helped ease my worries and made me feel more comfortable. My husband and I would recommend Dale to any future couple for their special day!

Sent on 09/30/2018

Award

JP Dale D. FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services? $ 150.00
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 150.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? No
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals? $ 200.00
  • What services do you provide? Allow Couples' Own Vows, Licensed
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate? Less than 30 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed? MA