Gloriosa & Co at the Curtis House

Ashfield, MA View map

We plan, arrange, and cater events—weddings, bat and bar mitzvahs, showers, reunions, small gatherings, or memorial services, indoors or outdoors, at a variety of venues.

Located in Ashfield, a classic, rural western Massachusetts town in the foothills of the Berkshires, we're a half-hour drive from the Pioneer Valley towns of Northampton and Amherst, about 2 hours from Boston, and about 3 hours from New York City.

Whatever you imagine for your event, we're here to help you realize your dreams. We'll help you every step of the way, from planning and budgeting to coordinating the day.

Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?

$1800.00

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season?

$500.00

Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season?

$1800.00

What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season?

$500.00

Which of the following are included in starting site fee?

Event Planning

Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering?

Cake Cutting
Dessert
Server(s)
Wedding Cake

How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?

Describe your venue:

Farm/Ranch
Historic Building
Inn/B&B

What kind of settings are available?

Indoor
Covered Outdoor
Uncovered Outdoor

Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?

Ceremony
Reception
Bridal Shower
Engagement Party

What event services do you offer?

Accommodations
Cake
Clean Up
Event Planner
Event Rentals
Get Ready Rooms
Set Up

What catering services do you offer?

Buffet
Outside Cake
Plated
Server(s)
Stations

What bar services do you provide?

Outside Alcohol

What event items are available?

Aisle Markers
Chairs
Dance Floor
Decor
Furniture
Tables
Tents

What food and beverage items are available?

Barware
China
Flatware
Glassware
Linens

What transportation and access is available?

Parking
Wheelchair Access

• Catalina
    Catalina Married on 09/29/2018

Intimate and customized to make our dreams come true!

From the first visit to The Curtis House we knew that Gloria and her team would be able to help make our wedding dreams come true. They worked with us to develop a menu that incorporated my Colombian heritage and ensured that everything ran smoothly the day of. During pictures Gloria even came by with a plate of snacks to make sure we didn't get hungry! That is just a small example of the personalized touches that the team at the Curtis House do to make your day special.
    Sarah Married on 08/18/2018
    From start to finish Gloria and her team were so helpful every step of the way. Gloria's goal is for couples to have a wedding that fits their vision and she certainly delivers.

The venue is nestled in the charming town of Ashfield and with it you get the Curtis House, the Barn and the amazing grounds complete with a scenic backdrop and beautiful gardens. The look is a rustic chic. The Curtis house is furnished with antiques with really neat trinkets all throughout the place. We chose the option to stay in the Curtis house Friday and Saturday night. That made everything so easy and relaxed. Gloria is so great making sure you are comfortable and have everything you need. She also makes an excellent scone for breakfast!

Gloria's team nailed all of the finer details. Beverly did our flowers and came very close to the photographs I showed her on Pinterest. I only say very close because Beverly's were better. The day of our wedding, it rained all afternoon. We planned to have our ceremony outside but had the backup plan of doing it in the barn. We made a last minute decision to do it outside because the rain cleared up. Gloria's team was very accomodating to this.

During the reception we had a 5 piece band play in the barn. This worked out great, when the doors are open the sound was perfect and we fit about 120 people in just fine. We had the dinner outside under a tent. The set up was beautiful with all of Gloria's antique chairs and rustic wood tables. Gloria's staff was great with the cleanup, I barely noticed they were there but somehow they managed to keep up with our rowdy bunch.

We are so happy with how our wedding day turned out! It was so unique and special to us as a couple and we will cherish the day forever.

Chris Married on 09/17/2016
    Dan and I couldn't have asked for a better place to host our wedding. From the first contact to the final goodbyes at the end of our big day, Gloria and her team were with us all the way. They did absolutely everything right and made us feel at ease, welcome and they made our wedding a HUGE success. The comments from our guests spoke volumes to just how well Gloria and her team did for us. Dan and I were looking for a simple, early fall themed wedding in a relaxed and family style atmosphere that would allow us to have an intimate day with our closest friends and family. Dan and I live in Northern Virginia, so we had to plan and prepare for our wedding almost completely remotely. The Curtis House is a simply stunning and charming location in Ashfield, MA. We decided to get married in the apple orchard adjacent to the gardens and town church outside. This turned out to be perfect! Gloria and her team provided everything we needed in a single, easy to understand package. Gloria and her team provided the venue, food, flowers, cakes, and all of the tables, chairs, china, linens, etc. It was truly a one stop shop. We decided that we wanted a family style post wedding reception and meal in their newly renovated barn, and we couldn't have been happier with how that turned out. We chose some food from Gloria's options, and also provided family recipes for a few key dishes, each of which turned out great! And our cakes... holy smokes. They were straight out of a Better Homes and Gardens photo shoot and tasted amazing! Our guests commented that the food was the best they had ever had at a wedding and many asked for recipes. We brought in our own musician (Ellis Paul) and he loved the venue and setup. Gloria and her team made us feel like family and we would highly recommend the Curtis House and her team to anyone. You simply cannot beat the value for the price here anywhere in Western, MA.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

Stephanie Craig Photography Stephanie Craig Photography Wedding Photographers

As a wedding photographer I'm always provided a hot meal. Most couples don't want me to take photos of others eating so this is the best time for me to take a break. Most wedding food is the same- chicken, prime-rib or vegetarian. How exciting! Nothing ever surprises me and most of the food is too salty. Gloriosa & Co. without a doubt, provided the BEST meal I've had at a wedding since starting my business. Not only was the food delicious but the staff was very friendly and welcoming. When I walked through the kitchen to get to the bride's suit they offered me a little bite to eat- fresh mozzarella, basil, vinaigrette and local heirloom tomatoes. I dreamt of those tomatoes for weeks. I love their emphasis on local and you will too. Not only are they masters in the kitchen but Gloria also offers beautiful floral arrangements from her garden. At the last wedding I photographed the bride put together the table arrangements with her mother and aunt from buckets of gorgeous flowers that Gloria provided. I thought this was an incredibly beautiful moment and relaxing activity for the bride before the wedding. She also arranged the bride's bouquet, fresh and gorgeous wild flowers. I highly recommend Gloriosa & Co! You will not be disappointed.

14 South St Ashfield, MA, 01330
Location of (Gloriosa & Co at the Curtis House)

Other vendors in Springfield for your wedding

Wedding Venues