Crissey Farm

426 Stockbridge Rd., Great Barrington, MA 01230 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing

About Crissey Farm

Crissey Farm, a banquet hall in Great Barrington, Massachusetts, hosts weddings for couples in the Albany, New York area. This classic venue has a local brewmaster who crafts the seasonal beers on tap, and the decor gives the space a comfortable country atmosphere. This venue sits right off of the Housatonic River, just under an hour’s drive from Albany.

Facilities and Capacity
Up to 200 guests can join couples for their wedding at Crissey Farm. With a large interior banquet hall, couples have the option to host their wedding indoors or outside on the flat green lawn in front of a romantic screened pergola that's decorated with flowers and ivy. Inside, couples can wed in front of the stone fireplace. The indoor space also accommodates receptions, where exposed wooden beams and vaulted ceilings give the room a simplistic and rustic vibe.

The wedding coordinator at Crissey Farm helps couples with all their wedding planning needs. The venue offers the following services on their big day:

• All-inclusive packages
  • Shuttle
  • Tables
  • Wireless Internet

Cuisine
The chef at the venue, Odille Carpenter, incorporates fresh, in-season ingredients to create a variety of American, French, Italian, local, Mediterranean, Mexican and southern dishes. She can also cater to dietary needs such as gluten free, lactose free, no pork, nut free, organic, vegan and vegetarian requests. The cuisine can be served in the following styles:

• Buffet
  • Plated
  • Servers
  • Stations

Other Services
Odille Carpenter can put her baking skills to use to create custom wedding cakes. With consultations, custom designs, setup, cake cutters and cake stands, couples can be sure that the centerpiece of their desserts is taken care of. Cakes can be tailored to meet any dietary needs. In addition to cakes, the chef can also provide the following desserts:

• Cookies

Crissey Farm 6
Crissey Farm 7

Jenna Martone · Married on 10/27/2018

October 27, 2018

Chelsea, Gary & the rest of the Crissey Farm team... I’m honestly not sure where to even start. I’ve been holding off on writing this review mainly because I keep hoping my wedding really isn’t over.
    I still remember our search for the perfect venue, going to every single “barn” wedding venue in the area, and even out of the area, and not falling in love with a single one. When I came across Crissey Farm online, I started reading nothing but amazing reviews. I said to Anthony we need to go , even to just LOOK. Well, we did more than just look.. from the warm welcome from both Chelsea & Gary, to the hot tea/coffee they offered us while giving us every single detail we would possibly need, to treating us to lunch after. Just wow, talk about going above and beyond. And talk about the kindest, seeetest people EVER! We instantly fell in love with the venue .. it was perfect size, perfect atmosphere, SO intament & cozy. It was just everything we dreamed of. It took us ten minutes to sit down & decide that this is where we wanted to get married.. yep, we booked our wedding THAT DAY.
    The entire process was so easy, Chelsea and Gary are (in my eyes) the best in the business. They made everything so smooth and easy on us. I hear and still hear so many brides ask me “are you happy it’s over?” Truth is, no.. no I’m not happy at all. Planning our wedding could not have come easier. It was the best year of our entire lives. They made every one of my crazy dreams come true... like bringing in a wall, yes a wall for my back drop.. to allowing me to hang a 7.5 foot chandelier over our dance floor. Their accommodation is unlike any other. Gary even drove the wedding party in the shuttle to The Mount for us to take our first look photos & bridal party photos prior to the wedding. In miserable weather may I add! Talk about miserable weather, brides.. we all dream to have the perfect weather on our wedding day, well I’ll tell you- it rained & was freezing on my day. Chelsea and Gary were so amazing at easing our minds and accommodating at doing everything inside. I am actually happy it rained, because it turned out to be amazing in front of the fire place! We had the option of renting the shuttle for after the wedding.. best choice ever! After the wedding, the brewery stays open for guests until 1-2 am! It was amazing to be able to go next door & continue hanging with our guests after the wedding. Our shuttle driver even took us to mcdonalds - haha! So much fun.
    Our wedding day was hands down, the best day EVER.. a month later I’m constantly getting comments from my guests saying it was the most beautiful wedding they have ever been to , that the food was incredible, the staff was amazing, and the list goes on. Chelsea made the entire day go so smooth and was right by our sides if we needed anything at all. I could seriously write a book on our experience. To say I’m sad it’s over is truly an understatement. I relive our wedding in my head daily.. and truly hope every bride can feel the same way when it comes to their big day. We can’t thank the entire team at Crissey Farm enough for all they offer & do for their bride, groom, family & guests. I will recommend this venue to every single person I know. Can you tell I’m having the wedding blues?!

Much love,
    Jenna & Anthony Martone

Shelby · Married on 10/20/2018

Shelby & Zachary Wedding 10/20/18

I think it’s safe to say that Crissey Farm MORE than exceeded our expectation for our wedding day!! We don’t even know where to begin to explain how amazing our wedding day was, not just because of our amazing vendors, but because of Crissey Farm who was at the forefront of the entire wedding day. From our initial visit, to the planning meeting and through the entire wedding weekend with set up and breakdown, Chelsea and Gary were just absolutely AMAZING to work with!! The whole process was so smooth. Not to mention the entire Crissey Farm team including the Chef, baker, set up team and waiters who were so attentive the entire night from set up to breakdown. Every single detail Zach and I wanted was incorporated, when we walked into the venue we just couldn’t believe how perfect everything came together. People always tell you that weddings are so stressful, but to be quite honest Crissey Farm was so organized and on top of everything that we were not nervous or stressed for a minute the weekend of our wedding!! Everything fell into place so perfectly all thanks to the Crissey Farm team! It’s been a month since our wedding day and our guests are still raving over every little detail from the amazing open bar, to the mouthwatering appetizers, to the breath taking displays of food and delectable desserts our guests just couldn’t get enough!! And I quote “that carrot cake was out of this world!” and “those cannoli’s were the best I have ever tasted” from literally every wedding guest. When the steamship roast came out people were in awe and could not stop talking about how awesome the food was! Our guests kept saying how at most weddings they go to the food is mediocre and they never feel satisfied. All of our guests had multiple servings and just kept saying how delicious everything was including the mashed potatoes, eggplant rollatini, string bean almondine and the super yummy chicken asiago. They were literally crowd pleasers!! This was a destination wedding for us so most of our guests decided to stay overnight, but we still had a few guests that had just planned to go home that night, but Crissey Farm made our wedding such a killer party that people were booking hotels at the last minute just to enjoy the wedding until the very end of the night which was like 2AM. Aside from the venue, Crissey Farm opened the brewery for us to throw an after party for our guests where we were able to bring in a pizza truck for our quests, enjoy some music, drinks and keep the party going!! It was absolutely amazing to be able to be with our guests for the entire night!! Everyone just loved it!! We could not have chosen a more perfect venue and will be recommending Crissey Farm to every couple we know for the wedding!! No better place to have a wedding in the Berkshires!! :)

Crissey Farm Pricing

Crissey Farm Price Rates

Crissey Farm FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season? $ 1,000.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season? $ 1,000.00
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? Yes
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Bridal Suite, Chairs, China, Clean Up, Event Planning, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Parking, Set Up, Tables, Transportation
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service? Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Liquor, House Wine, Limited Bar, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 1
  • Describe your venue: Banquet Hall, Barn, Brewery
  • Which of the following wedding events does your venue service? Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner
  • What event services do you offer? All Inclusive Packages, Bar Services, Cake, Catering Services, Clean Up, Event Planner, Event Rentals, Get Ready Rooms, Liability Insurance, Set Up, Wifi
  • What catering services do you offer? Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Family Style, Hors d'oeuvres, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s), Stations
  • What bar services do you provide? Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Specialty Beer, Specialty Wine
  • What event items are available? Chairs, Dance Floor, Furniture, Tables
  • What food and beverage items are available? Barware, Chocolate Fountain, Flatware, Glassware, Linens
  • What months are included in your peak season? June, July, August, September, October
  • What months are included in your off-peak season? January, February, March, April, November, December

• 426 Stockbridge Rd. Great Barrington, MA, 01230 See on map