Reiman Photography Reviews

Reiman Photography 5
Reiman Photography 6
Reiman Photography 7

Abby H · Married on 11/03/2018

So Glad We Found Reiman Photography!

Rob (and our second photographer, Rachel) were excellent additions to our wedding day! Rob worked hard to make sure we had a comprehensive plan and shot list for the day. He also shot our engagement photos as part of our package, which was a great way to get to know him before the wedding. Both Rob and Rachel are really approachable and very low-key, which removed a lot of our stress about the big day. They blended in and we didn’t even realize they were there for all the special moments they were able to catch. Our guests kept remarking that every time they went to take out their phones to snap a shot, Rob was already there capturing it! Choosing Reiman Photography was an excellent decision and we would highly recommend it to anyone being married in the area!

Tim · Married on 10/28/2018

We love our pictures!

Rob did a wonderful job with our engagement photo shoot and our wedding. He was a pleasure to work with! We love our pictures. We would recommend him to our friends.

Becca Dunkerly · Married on 10/14/2018

Wonderful Photographer

Robert was amazing; he listened to what we wanted and captured our happiness! My husband and I are very awkward with pictures and he made us feel comfortable! He was very responsive with emailing me back! I am so happy we chose him!!

Caitrin · Married on 10/06/2018

October Wedding

Robert was on point from our very first meeting. Both our engagement and wedding photos are better than I imagined! Robert is very talented and responded to any questions I had immediately.

• Bridget

Bridget · Married on 06/02/2018

Robert is amazing!! We are eloping to New Orleans in June, and last minute in November I suddenly decided to get engagement photos done. Robert is very fairly priced for just the engagment session, which was perfect for us because we have a very low budget!
    Rob braved a cold day outside, and captured amazing photos of us! We are constantly getting compliments on the photos. Would recommend Rob in a heartbeat!

Sent on 01/06/2018

Reiman Photography's reply:

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! We had such a fun time during your engagement session.

Heather · Married on 10/08/2017

My husband and I found Robert from a list of local photographers on Wedding Wire and we could not have been happier with our choice. From the initial introduction emails to coordinating a time line for our wedding day, all the way through to the beautiful finished product, Robert was perfection. Appropriately priced for our the budget and size of our wedding (60 people!) Robert set us at ease assuring us that he would capture all of the important items and details. I realized after the wedding that I hadn't been able to look through all the little touches that we had worked on for our venue. It didn't matter because Robert captured them all, in beautiful light! The cake, the flowers, memory table--all the things that a bride and groom end up missing. He captured everyone dancing and my mother had even said afterwards that she hadn't even notice he was there. A sign of someone who knows exactly what he's doing.

Our venue made a misstep in our formal photo location--something that really could have been disastrous BUT Robert took the reigns, adjusted and made it work. Our guests hadn't even caught on. We were even able to sneak outside for the VERY LAST moments of light. Those photos look otherworldly and we felt (and look) like movie stars.

I recommend Robert for any event, large or small-rustic, formal, country and anywhere in between. A true pleasure. Robert! We are so happy we found you!

Sent on 11/13/2017

Reiman Photography's reply:

I am so happy that I was able to help make your day extra special! Thank you for the great feedback!

Jessica · Married on 10/07/2017

Reiman Photography was amazing!

Rob was excellent to work with from our first meeting. We knew right away we wanted to hire him for our special day! He really loves his craft. This is seen through his work and the beautiful photos we have to cherish for years to come. He is professional, works well with other vendors, and can handle a very large wedding party. I highly reccommend Reiman Photography.

Rebecca & Benjamin · Married on 09/29/2017

After a very long photographer search trying to find a quality photographer within my budget, I finally came across Reiman Photography. My husband and I both love Rob's work and he was in our budget, so immediately after meeting with him we hired him. Rob was super responsive throughout the whole process from first meeting to our wedding day and always quickly answered our questions. We wanted to have one but didn't want to pay a lot of extra money for it so we love that his packages include an engagement session. We really wanted a second shooter for our wedding, and Rachel was also incredible. Rob and Rachel both did a great job at capturing all of our special moments without intruding and they made sure we got all of the shots we wanted. We now have over 1,700 photos from our wedding and we couldn't be happier that we chose Reiman Photography!

Sent on 11/03/2017

Reiman Photography's reply:

You had a beautiful wedding! Thank you for letting us be part of your special day!

Rick · Married on 09/23/2017

Rob is an exceptional photographer and person. After meeting with 5 other photographers, it was clear that Reiman Photography was the only choice. Not only is Rob's work fantastic, but he's an artist making sure to capture all the shots you'd have no idea existed without a trained eye. The engagement session was great, he worked with us to make sure we felt comfortable with being photographed, which helped us know what to expect for the actual wedding event. At the wedding, Rob was by far the best vendor we worked with. Not only did Rob take amazing pictures, but he became part of the day, helping to make sure we all looked great and even bringing humor to the constant stress and happenings of a wedding. I can't say enough about Reiman Photography. Rob was on time, if not early, for everything, responds to emails very quickly, was flexible, reasonably priced, friendly, and extremely talented. Reiman Photography was one of the best parts of our wedding and I would recommend them to anyone who wants the best possible professional photography without the stress.

Sent on 10/17/2017

Reiman Photography's reply:

Thank you for letting me be part of your special day! I am so glad that I was able to help ease the stress that happens during the wedding day.

K · Married on 09/10/2017

From the engagement photo session through the waiting period leading up to our wedding day, Rob communicated openly and frequently to make sure that we were getting all of the photos that we needed/wanted. In the few months leading up to the wedding, Rob had us provide to him a list of all of the pictures that we wanted taken, then did a great job the day-of making sure that all of those photos were taken (as well as thousands more). Beyond just the pictures that we had requested, Rob also took a lot of pictures of scenery, decorations, and our guests throughout the day. It was great having a photographer that didn't need to be micro-managed, and we'd definitely recommend him to others!

Rebecca · Married on 09/09/2017

So thankful I did research and found Robert! He is so professional, flexible, and always answered all.my questions.

Sent on 10/07/2017

Reiman Photography's reply:

Thank you for letting me be part of your special day!

Evan · Married on 07/29/2017

We booked Rob and his assistant Rachel to photograph our wedding at Plimoth Plantation, in Plymouth, Mass. this past July. Both their professionalism and the quality of the photographs exceeded our expectations. They were prompt in their communication and arrival, and blended seamlessly into the background during our pre-wedding “getting ready” photos. They were on top of capturing every important detail during our ceremony and reception. Our photos turned out elegant and beautiful, with a mix of formal and candid shots that we can’t wait to frame. Our photo drives arrived at our home in an adorable wooden box that was superimposed with one of our ceremony shots. On top of everything, the price was lower than we expected to pay for a wedding photographer, so the service was an excellent value. We highly recommend Reiman Photography for your wedding or any other important event you’d like to capture with the art of photography.

Sent on 08/30/2017

Reiman Photography's reply:

Rachel and I were so glad that we could be part of your amazing day! You had a beautiful wedding!

Alicea · Married on 07/15/2017

Very nice and amazing photographer. Absolutely love our pictures! Took more then enough pictures and were soo clear and amazing. Would recommend to anyone!!

Sent on 08/13/2017

Reiman Photography's reply:

Thank you for letting me be part of your special day!

Erika · Married on 06/17/2017

From day one, Rob was incredible to work with. Our package included an engagement photoshoot, something we hadn't originally planned on doing. As two people that aren't really into having our pictures taken, Rob was really accommodating and made us feel at ease. He even let us bring our puppy to the shoot! Rob was so helpful during the entire process, he even made a point to come to a site meeting we had with our wedding coordinator so that he could get a feel for the venue. On the day of our wedding, Rob was so flexible and helpful - we couldn't have asked for a better photographer! His packages are priced very competitively and now that we've seen the final products, I can honestly say it's incredible value because his work is phenomenal. Thank you Rob!!

Caitlin · Married on 06/10/2017

Rob is everything you could ever ask for in a wedding photographer-- talented, kind, calm, detail-oriented, and professional! He was extremely responsible and responsive throughout our entire experience, sticking closely to set timelines (in fact, he delivered photos ahead of times for both our engagement and wedding!), periodically checking in to make sure we were comfortable with all plans, and usually answering any and all emailed questions within minutes. Importantly, he is both willing to go above and beyond to make a certain vision that you might have become a reality, and to be more directive, guiding you along to the best photo locations, potential poses, etc, according to your wishes. I think my case is testament to this-- when my husband and I wanted to take our engagement photos in 1840's garb at Old Sturbridge Village, he was all in, and he enthusiastically helped us achieve the old-fashioned "American Gothic" style that we wanted for our save the dates. During our engagement and wedding photo sessions, he consistently employed his fantastic photographic eye and stellar abilities with lighting techniques. His colleague Rachel, who came on board for our wedding photos, was equally talented, kind, and professional. I am incredibly happy with our photos from both sessions. Finally, Rob was such a lifesaver on the day of the wedding-- in addition to walking us through the logistics of the first look, group photos, etc, he was ever-vigilant of my dress and my veil, rearranging them and helping me to carry my train to different photo locations, and overall an extremely calming presence. What's more, Rob did all of this for a very reasonable price. I'd wholeheartedly recommend Reiman photography for your special occasion!

Sent on 07/07/2017

Reiman Photography's reply:

Such a fun engagement session and amazing wedding day! Thank you for letting us be part of your special day!

Melissa · Married on 06/03/2017

Such an amazing photographer! Robert was so professional and cognizant of my dress and veil and ensuring they looked perfect and helping when I was on the move. Could not recommend enough. He made formal pictures seem like a breeze and made sure they were completed in a timely fashion. His presentation of our photos made it even more special when we got them. Would always recommend!

Steven · Married on 05/27/2017

We were so lucky we found Robert while we were searching for photographers who worked at our venue. We knew once we saw one of his Boston city skyline sunset picture that he would be great for us (and he even ended up recreating the same shot for our wedding)! Robert was so accommodating from the start, he set up times to meet went over everything and customized our package especially for our wedding. We wanted a second photographer to make sure we captured everything and Robert introduced us to Rachel who ended up being yet another perfect fit for us. We didn't do engagement photos so Robert came out to a special Hockey event and took pictures of that for us (he even sent over a couple picture the day after so we could give it to someone as a gift). Robert and Rachel showed up early on wedding day and not only took great shots of us getting ready but Robert helped the guys get the corsage's on and held the wedding dress so it wouldn't get dirty in the grass. Robert is extremely professional and passionate about wedding photography. Not only are his prices are very hard to beat but so is his quality, effort and personality. Together Robert and Rachel work as a great team, they stay out of the way but yet get all the perfect shots. We strongly recommend using Reiman Photography and having Rachel come as the second photographer if you want to have great people doing great work for a great price.

Sent on 06/26/2017

Reiman Photography's reply:

You had such a fun wedding! Thank you for letting Rachel and I be part of your special day!

Amanda · Married on 05/20/2017

He was such a pleasure to work with! He made us feel super comfortable with him and always made sure we were getting the pictures we wanted! He was also good with everyone else and helped capture the best night of our lives! I strongly recommended him!!!

Sharon · Married on 03/18/2017

Robert is the best... He does a great job, he’s very friendly, helpful, and gets your pics right back to you!!! We enjoyed working with him, and highly recommend him.

Molly · Married on 12/10/2016

Robert was incredible! Professional, responsive, and my photos ARE AMAZING.

Marissa · Married on 11/05/2016

Reiman Photography was our first and only photographer we looked at and booked immediately! We fell in love with the work that was shown to us at our first meeting and felt an instant connection with Rob as he was so honest and upfront but lighthearted and fun! The pricing was hard to beat and Rob's flexibility to meet with us made things so stress-free and easy. We LOVED out engagement photos and the turnaround time of receiving our pictures was super quick. Rob was so easy to get in touch with and very responsive to anything we needed or asked. Rob captured amazing photos of our wedding and took any photos we asked. We received our wedding photos in record time! We were married in early Novemeber and Rob was able to get our pictures back to us in time for Christmas presents! We have nothing but amazing things to say about Rob, his services and his product. Highly recommend Reiman Photography!

Jenna · Married on 11/04/2016

Rob did a fantastic job! He was a pleasure to work with and was very professional. I would reccomend Reiman Photography to anyone in a heartbeat!

Sarah · Married on 10/29/2016

Rob photographed our wedding on October 29th, 2016. From the moment I sent the first inquiry email, Rob has been nothing but responsive (faster than you could imagine!), friendly, professional, helpful, you name it. He checked in so frequently, I never once felt like I was just a check on his calendar, he made it so personal and it took all the stress away. Our engagement shoot went so smooth (he was even patient with our 2 insane dogs!) and the pictures came back (in the best personalized box on the best personalized USB) so quickly! He is so organized and I literally dont think he stopped to even take a breath the night of our wedding. I couldnt believe how much running around he did just for us. I couldnt recommend Rob enough! Thank you for everything, Rob!

Katherine · Married on 10/15/2016

From the moment my now husband and I met Rob we knew he was the right fit for us. From looking through his gorgeous online galleries and his blog to actually meeting him and realizing he is extremely professional but also very nice and down to earth. We were so nervous when we first met with him to do our engagement photos, but after just a few minutes with him he made us feel so comfortable. We fell in love with the engagement photos and were so excited for our big day! Our wedding day was the fastest day of our lives and when we got the photos back we were so happy to be able to re live every moment! Rob was right there capturing everything and most of the guests commented on the fact that he was never in the way! We have again fallen in love with our wedding photos and we can't wait to get our album! He was a calming and reassuring presence the entire day and right before he left he made sure to ask if there was anything else we really wanted done. For the quality, pricing, and the man behind the camera, I highly suggest Reiman Photography. Thank you Rob for being a part of our special day!!