Reiman Photography Reviews

Reiman Photography 6
Reiman Photography 7

Katie Palmieri · Married on 10/12/2019

Simply amazing!

We can't say enough good things about Reiman Photography. Hiring Robert for our wedding was one of the best things we ever did! Robert goes above and beyond to make sure every detail is perfect. He is great with communication and is very easy to work with. His assistant photographer Rachel is also wonderful! We would highly recommend Reiman Photography! Thank you so much Rob!!!!

Sent on 10/14/2019

Reiman Photography's reply:

Hi Katie, thank you for taking the time to leave such a wonderful review! Rachel and I were honored to be able to be a part of your special day!

Kristin Feely · Married on 09/28/2019

Stunning Photography

Rob's photography is absolutely stunning. I have received nothing but compliments from every person who has viewed our wedding photos. Rob was so easy to work with, and very responsive to the hundreds of questions that I asked him. We had both Rob and Rachel at our wedding, and to be completely honest, I barely even noticed they were there with cameras (which I loved) I would 100% refer Rob to any future bride looking for a fantastic, reliable photographer.

Sent on 10/15/2019

Reiman Photography's reply:

Thank you for such kind words Kristin! It was truly a pleasure to be part of your beautiful wedding day!

Hilary · Married on 09/21/2019

Unbelievable

Rob was so accommodating to anything I wanted to capture on our special day! His responsiveness was professional and fast. Rob was one of the vendors I could count on our big day! THANK YOU, Rob!

Sent on 07/22/2019
    Reiman Photography 8

Hi Hilary,
    Thank you for your kind words! It was a pleasure to be part of your special day! Congratulations to you both!

Laura · Married on 08/23/2019

Amazing photographer!

My husband and I happened to find Rob's work from a simple Google search and I'm so glad we did. From our first meeting we knew it was a match. Rob was prompt, responsive, and extremely professional - but also cracked a few jokes in between! We had an amazing engagement shoot with him that helped us get to know each other before our wedding day. On the day of the wedding Rob showed up 20 minutes early ready to go, and we ended up being ahead of schedule for most of the day. In between taking photos he made us feel so comfortable and even helped hold my flowers and drinks when I needed an extra hand. We received our photos 3 weeks after the wedding day (such a fast turnaround!) and they turned out incredible. There are a lot of candids which is exactly our style so it truly was a perfect match. I highly recommend Rob to anyone in the area as he captured our day perfectly!

Sent on 09/17/2019

Reiman Photography's reply:

Thank you Laura! You had such a beautiful wedding day. Thank you for letting me be a part of your special day!
  • Jared

Jared Taylor · Married on 07/19/2019

Extremely Satisfied!

Rob did an amazing job as our photographer for our wedding day. Rob was extremely patient and went out of his way to honor all of our requests. He is very creative and had some incredible ideas for special shots. Throughout the process Rob communicated well and was always available. We highly recommend Reiman Photography!

Sent on 07/22/2019

Reiman Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words! It was such an honor to be part of your special day! Congratulations to you both!
  • O

Ogechi · Married on 07/13/2019

More than we could have asked for

Based on the reviews we read, we were very confident that we would be satisfied working with Robert. Satisfied is such an understatement. Everything was more than we could have imagined. Robert was fantastic. He was an amazing communicator every step of the way. When we did our engagement photo, neither of us really knew what we needed to do. Robert put our minds at ease and made the typical forced smiles not so forced. We ended up laughing the whole time. He didn't just take our pictures. He made an effort to get to know us as individuals. He is masterful when it comes to capturing moments. The amount of pictures we got from our engagement shoot was more than we expected. What he and his assistant Rachel were able to accomplish during our actual wedding is nothing shy of perfection. From getting ready to our first look to our ceremony to the outfit change and the rest of the night... I can't even begin to properly describe the amazing experience we had. Robert and Rachel were there capturing our memories, but at no point did we feel like there was a camera in our faces. There were pictures Robert had taken that, had he not showed us the picture as soon as he had taken it on his camera, we would have thought it had been edited. Both Robert and Rachel were fantastic to work with the day of our wedding. Robert helped setting our nerves during the first look and was so gentle with us. We would recommend Robert a million times over.

Sent on 08/25/2019

Reiman Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave such an incredible review of Reiman Photography! Rachel and I were honored to be a part of your special day!
  • Bridget

Bridget · Married on 07/08/2019

Robert is amazing!! We are eloping to New Orleans in June, and last minute in November I suddenly decided to get engagement photos done. Robert is very fairly priced for just the engagment session, which was perfect for us because we have a very low budget!
    Rob braved a cold day outside, and captured amazing photos of us! We are constantly getting compliments on the photos. Would recommend Rob in a heartbeat!

Sent on 01/06/2018

Reiman Photography's reply:

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! We had such a fun time during your engagement session.

Sara Ponticelli · Married on 06/29/2019

Amazing wedding photographer!!!

Rob was a wonderful wedding photographer, as well as his assistant Rachel. We actually found Rob through an Instagram post when he was tagged at a previous wedding at our venue. From the engagement shoot to the wedding day, he was extremely quick to respond to our inquiries and brought really great energy when they could tell Ryan and I were nervous - especially before our first look on the wedding day! One thing I thought was great about Rob is that at one point - I think he could tell during the formal pictures I was getting a little overwhelmed and was able to suggest taking a quick break and just sitting down for a second. I thought that was great that he stepped in and was vocal about making us feel comfortable instead of just having us push through for the sake of pushing through. Similarly, with Rachel (who was with my bridesmaids & I, while Rob was with Ryan & the groomsmen), she was a calming presence when the nerves were starting to kick in for me as the guests were arriving and was getting closer to the ceremony time. It made a big difference to us and didn't go unnoticed! They both brought humor to the day which is something we really liked! I would definitely 100% hire both of them in the future and would recommend anyone else to do the same!!

Sent on 07/11/2019
    Reiman Photography 9

Reiman Photography's reply:

Thank you, Sara, for taking the time to write such a thoughtful review! I am glad that Rachel and I were able to help both you and Ryan throughout your wedding day.
  • Melissa

Melissa Sereti · Married on 06/07/2019

Amazing photography

Rob is a great photographer. We are in love with our photos from our engagement session and also our wedding. There are some wonderful moments he caught that we will remember forever. He caught the best moments of our lives.

Sent on 07/01/2019

Reiman Photography's reply:

Thank you Melissa for taking the time to leave such a nice review of Reiman Photography! We had such a great time during your engagement session and you had a beautiful wedding!

Angela · Married on 05/26/2019

Great photographer!

Rob was so great, very professional and accommodating! Our second photographer Rachel was wonderful to have and really added to making the day perfect! Rob definitely listened to all of our ideas and preferences and added his own creativity that made them even better! There were so many photos and they all came out beautifully! His attention to detail and all the little extra touches that he added made us so happy to have picked Reiman Photography for our wedding day!

Sent on 06/23/2019

Reiman Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for your review, Angela. We really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with Reiman Photography!

Nate W. · Married on 05/26/2019

Great Experience, Great Photos

Rob was great and our photos came out great too! He was able to take our vision and perfectly capture our wedding day! Highly recommend to anyone!

Sent on 06/24/2019

Reiman Photography's reply:

Thank you Nate for taking the time to leave this glowing review of your experience with Reiman Photography!

Colleen · Married on 04/27/2019

Great experience and photos!

Robert Reiman was great to work with throughout our wedding journey. He was very responsive when it came to communication and made sure everything was set for the big day. We received our final, edited wedding photos only 2 weeks after our wedding and they were beautiful! Photography packages can be extremely expensive and we found that Robert's pricing easily fit into our budget. I would highly recommend Robert for a wedding or any event.

Sent on 05/23/2019
    Reiman Photography 10
    Reiman Photography 11
    Reiman Photography 12
    Reiman Photography 13
    Reiman Photography 14

Reiman Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words, Colleen! I really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience!
  • Jackie

Jackie Steinberg · Married on 04/13/2019

Great photos

Rob Reiman provided great photography for our wedding in April 2019. He was fun to work with, a calming presence, and we love our photos! They came out really great - we are so thankful. I highly recommend Rob Reiman for your wedding photography needs!

Sent on 05/11/2019
    Reiman Photography 15
    Reiman Photography 16
    Reiman Photography 17

Reiman Photography's reply:

Thank you Jackie for your review and recommendation! It was a pleasure to be part of your wedding day!

Abby H · Married on 11/03/2018

So Glad We Found Reiman Photography!

Rob (and our second photographer, Rachel) were excellent additions to our wedding day! Rob worked hard to make sure we had a comprehensive plan and shot list for the day. He also shot our engagement photos as part of our package, which was a great way to get to know him before the wedding. Both Rob and Rachel are really approachable and very low-key, which removed a lot of our stress about the big day. They blended in and we didn’t even realize they were there for all the special moments they were able to catch. Our guests kept remarking that every time they went to take out their phones to snap a shot, Rob was already there capturing it! Choosing Reiman Photography was an excellent decision and we would highly recommend it to anyone being married in the area!

Sent on 11/10/2018

Reiman Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words, Abby. We really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with Reiman Photography!

Tim · Married on 10/28/2018

We love our pictures!

Rob did a wonderful job with our engagement photo shoot and our wedding. He was a pleasure to work with! We love our pictures. We would recommend him to our friends.

Sent on 11/29/2018

Reiman Photography's reply:

Thank you very much Tim, I am so glad that you love your photos! It was a pleasure to be part of your wedding day!

MK · Married on 10/26/2018

Great photographers- highly recommend!

We used Rob and Rachel for our wedding and they were AMAZING! They are the nicest people and very professional. Both are incredible at what they do. Our wedding photos turned out so beautiful and we got about 2,000 photos less than 30 days after our wedding. They are both great at getting "the shot" but also make you feel like they aren't even there during the party. That was important to us, that we get to spend time with our guests and weren't constantly getting pulled away to take photos. I highly recommend Reiman Photography for your wedding or event!!

Sent on 12/30/2018

Reiman Photography's reply:

Thank you MK for letting Rachel and I be part of your beautiful wedding and thank you for such a wonderful review!

Becca Dunkerly · Married on 10/14/2018

Wonderful Photographer

Robert was amazing; he listened to what we wanted and captured our happiness! My husband and I are very awkward with pictures and he made us feel comfortable! He was very responsive with emailing me back! I am so happy we chose him!!

Sent on 11/14/2018

Reiman Photography's reply:

Thank you Becca for taking the time to leave such a nice review of your experience with Reiman Photography!

Caitrin · Married on 10/06/2018

October Wedding

Robert was on point from our very first meeting. Both our engagement and wedding photos are better than I imagined! Robert is very talented and responded to any questions I had immediately.

Sent on 11/14/2018

Reiman Photography's reply:

Thank you Caitrin for leaving such a nice review of your experience with Reiman Photography! It was a pleasure to be part of your special day.

Brittany Daley · Married on 06/29/2018

Robert is Amazing

My husband and I have nothing by wonderful things to say about Robert! We booked Robert for our June 29 wedding and our engagement photos. Robert is extremely professional and responsive to every email we sent him. He also has a great sense of humor and captured some awesome candid photos of our bridal party and guests having a great time at our great time. Our photos are BREATHTAKING. Robert has a keen and creative eye and his photos brought to life not just the wedding but the intricacies of our venues.
    After taking our engagement photos and sharing them with family and friends, we had friends who immediately booked Robert for their engagement sessions.
    Along with our photos, Robert also created a guest book for us featuring engagement pictures that we used at the wedding.
    I also wanted to highlight how Robert provides you with your photos. You receive an online gallery that you can access with a login, but he also sends you a flashdrive with all the pictures on it. The flashdrive arrives in a wooden box. The box and the flashdrive each has one of your pictures on it. We have one from both our engagement session and wedding and are amazing keepsakes. It also represents the time and care the Robert places on each of his clients! Please book Robert, you will not regret it.

Sent on 11/04/2018
    Reiman Photography 25
    Reiman Photography 26
    Reiman Photography 27

Reiman Photography's reply:

Thank you for taking the time to leave such a wonderful and thoughtful review! It was a pleasure and honor to be part of your special day!

Heather · Married on 10/08/2017

My husband and I found Robert from a list of local photographers on Wedding Wire and we could not have been happier with our choice. From the initial introduction emails to coordinating a time line for our wedding day, all the way through to the beautiful finished product, Robert was perfection. Appropriately priced for our the budget and size of our wedding (60 people!) Robert set us at ease assuring us that he would capture all of the important items and details. I realized after the wedding that I hadn't been able to look through all the little touches that we had worked on for our venue. It didn't matter because Robert captured them all, in beautiful light! The cake, the flowers, memory table--all the things that a bride and groom end up missing. He captured everyone dancing and my mother had even said afterwards that she hadn't even notice he was there. A sign of someone who knows exactly what he's doing.

Our venue made a misstep in our formal photo location--something that really could have been disastrous BUT Robert took the reigns, adjusted and made it work. Our guests hadn't even caught on. We were even able to sneak outside for the VERY LAST moments of light. Those photos look otherworldly and we felt (and look) like movie stars.

I recommend Robert for any event, large or small-rustic, formal, country and anywhere in between. A true pleasure. Robert! We are so happy we found you!

Sent on 11/13/2017

Reiman Photography's reply:

I am so happy that I was able to help make your day extra special! Thank you for the great feedback!

Jessica · Married on 10/07/2017

Reiman Photography was amazing!

Rob was excellent to work with from our first meeting. We knew right away we wanted to hire him for our special day! He really loves his craft. This is seen through his work and the beautiful photos we have to cherish for years to come. He is professional, works well with other vendors, and can handle a very large wedding party. I highly reccommend Reiman Photography.

Sent on 11/15/2018

Reiman Photography's reply:

Thank you Jessica for sharing your experience with Reiman Photography and thank you for the recommendation!

Rebecca & Benjamin · Married on 09/29/2017

After a very long photographer search trying to find a quality photographer within my budget, I finally came across Reiman Photography. My husband and I both love Rob's work and he was in our budget, so immediately after meeting with him we hired him. Rob was super responsive throughout the whole process from first meeting to our wedding day and always quickly answered our questions. We wanted to have one but didn't want to pay a lot of extra money for it so we love that his packages include an engagement session. We really wanted a second shooter for our wedding, and Rachel was also incredible. Rob and Rachel both did a great job at capturing all of our special moments without intruding and they made sure we got all of the shots we wanted. We now have over 1,700 photos from our wedding and we couldn't be happier that we chose Reiman Photography!

Sent on 11/03/2017

Reiman Photography's reply:

You had a beautiful wedding! Thank you for letting us be part of your special day!

Rick · Married on 09/23/2017

Rob is an exceptional photographer and person. After meeting with 5 other photographers, it was clear that Reiman Photography was the only choice. Not only is Rob's work fantastic, but he's an artist making sure to capture all the shots you'd have no idea existed without a trained eye. The engagement session was great, he worked with us to make sure we felt comfortable with being photographed, which helped us know what to expect for the actual wedding event. At the wedding, Rob was by far the best vendor we worked with. Not only did Rob take amazing pictures, but he became part of the day, helping to make sure we all looked great and even bringing humor to the constant stress and happenings of a wedding. I can't say enough about Reiman Photography. Rob was on time, if not early, for everything, responds to emails very quickly, was flexible, reasonably priced, friendly, and extremely talented. Reiman Photography was one of the best parts of our wedding and I would recommend them to anyone who wants the best possible professional photography without the stress.

Sent on 10/17/2017

Reiman Photography's reply:

Thank you for letting me be part of your special day! I am so glad that I was able to help ease the stress that happens during the wedding day.

K · Married on 09/10/2017

From the engagement photo session through the waiting period leading up to our wedding day, Rob communicated openly and frequently to make sure that we were getting all of the photos that we needed/wanted. In the few months leading up to the wedding, Rob had us provide to him a list of all of the pictures that we wanted taken, then did a great job the day-of making sure that all of those photos were taken (as well as thousands more). Beyond just the pictures that we had requested, Rob also took a lot of pictures of scenery, decorations, and our guests throughout the day. It was great having a photographer that didn't need to be micro-managed, and we'd definitely recommend him to others!

Sent on 10/07/2017

Reiman Photography's reply:

Thank you for taking the time to leave such a great review of Reiman Photography! It was a pleasure getting to know you and to be part of your amazing day!

Rebecca · Married on 09/09/2017

So thankful I did research and found Robert! He is so professional, flexible, and always answered all.my questions.

Sent on 10/07/2017

Reiman Photography's reply:

Thank you for letting me be part of your special day!