Reiman Photography Reviews

109 Reviews for Reiman Photography

• Amy

Amy Midura · Getting married on 09/18/2021

A great experience!

We were fortunate enough to find Rob through Wedding Wire at the last minute. Our original wedding was postponed but we still had a small ceremony that we wanted to hire a photographer for. Rob was so professional and easy to work with. We loved his photography style and loved how all our photos came out. Not to mention he sent us the images in less than a week after our event. I would recommend him to anyone!!

Sent on 09/25/2020

Reiman Photography's reply:

Thanks Amy for letting me be part of your lovely ceremony! I'm glad that you love your photos! Congratulations to you both!

Katie Mulcahy · Married on 06/12/2020

Absolutely amazing! I would highly recommend!

Rob was absolutely incredible throughout the entire process. He was extremely responsive and truly took the time to learn about my husband and I and make us feel comfortable. When COVID hit we had to make some wedding adjustments and he was super flexible and accommodating. Aside from making the process seamless, the moments that he captured were amazing! We truly enjoyed every picture from the day. He edited and gave us our pictures so quickly that even the guests were impressed. I would absolutely recommend Rob for your big day!

Sent on 10/07/2020

Reiman Photography's reply:

Thank you Katie for your incredible review! I'm glad that I was able to help you through the process and capture your special moments on your wedding day!
  • Anna

Anna Rogoff · Married on 05/24/2020

Highly Recommend

Rob was a pleasure to work with. We greatly appreciate his flexibly and responsiveness. The pictures came out beautifully. We highly recommend Rob for your wedding!

Sent on 05/29/2020

Reiman Photography's reply:

Thank you Anna for leaving such a great review! Thank you for letting me capture your special moments!
  • Jessica

Jessica Hughes · Married on 02/08/2020

Excellent Experience w/ Reiman Photography (5 STARS!)

If you are looking for a skilled, experience, professional photographer, I HIGHLY recommend Robert Reiman Photography! Working with Robert Reiman has been an amazing & such a pleasant experience! He is very responsive to emails and questions and his attention to detail and passion for what he does also shows in his photos and even the packaging that any items he sends you are put in. My fiancé and I enjoyed our complimentary engagement session and although the weather was quite chilly that day, we had fun and felt comfortable in front of the camera due to Robert’s guidance and making us feel comfortable in front of the camera. After seeing our engagement photos, it was totally worth being out in the cold! We are so happy with the photos and I have such confidence that our wedding photos will come out well and be breathtaking! I am so happy with choosing Robert as our wedding photographer! I can’t say enough good things – if you go with him for your wedding and/or engagement photos, you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 03/18/2020

Reiman Photography's reply:

Thank you Jessica for taking the time to leave a wonderful review of Reiman Photography. I'm glad that I was able to make you both feel comfortable during your engagement session!
  • Katelyn

Katelyn · Married on 12/14/2019

December 14 wedding

We are so pleased with Robert and his work. We are so happy with how our pictures came out and he was very easy to work with developing a timeline for the day. He was able to answer many questions we had and also give suggestions. He was behind the scenes during the reception taking photos, but also available when we wanted some group dancing photos right away. It was an amazing experience working with him and he does a fabulous job!

Sent on 12/30/2019

Hi Katelyn,
    Thank you for taking the time to leave this lovely review! You had such a beautiful wedding at the Chocksett Inn. Thank you for letting Rachel and I capture your special moments!

Katie Palmieri · Married on 10/12/2019

Simply amazing!

We can't say enough good things about Reiman Photography. Hiring Robert for our wedding was one of the best things we ever did! Robert goes above and beyond to make sure every detail is perfect. He is great with communication and is very easy to work with. His assistant photographer Rachel is also wonderful! We would highly recommend Reiman Photography! Thank you so much Rob!!!!

Sent on 10/14/2019

Reiman Photography's reply:

Hi Katie, thank you for taking the time to leave such a wonderful review! Rachel and I were honored to be able to be a part of your special day!

Kristin Feely · Married on 09/28/2019

Stunning Photography

Rob's photography is absolutely stunning. I have received nothing but compliments from every person who has viewed our wedding photos. Rob was so easy to work with, and very responsive to the hundreds of questions that I asked him. We had both Rob and Rachel at our wedding, and to be completely honest, I barely even noticed they were there with cameras (which I loved) I would 100% refer Rob to any future bride looking for a fantastic, reliable photographer.

Sent on 10/15/2019

Reiman Photography's reply:

Thank you for such kind words Kristin! It was truly a pleasure to be part of your beautiful wedding day!

Hilary · Married on 09/21/2019

Unbelievable

Rob was so accommodating to anything I wanted to capture on our special day! His responsiveness was professional and fast. Rob was one of the vendors I could count on our big day! THANK YOU, Rob!

Sent on 07/22/2019

Hi Hilary,
    Thank you for your kind words! It was a pleasure to be part of your special day! Congratulations to you both!

Laura · Married on 08/23/2019

Amazing photographer!

My husband and I happened to find Rob's work from a simple Google search and I'm so glad we did. From our first meeting we knew it was a match. Rob was prompt, responsive, and extremely professional - but also cracked a few jokes in between! We had an amazing engagement shoot with him that helped us get to know each other before our wedding day. On the day of the wedding Rob showed up 20 minutes early ready to go, and we ended up being ahead of schedule for most of the day. In between taking photos he made us feel so comfortable and even helped hold my flowers and drinks when I needed an extra hand. We received our photos 3 weeks after the wedding day (such a fast turnaround!) and they turned out incredible. There are a lot of candids which is exactly our style so it truly was a perfect match. I highly recommend Rob to anyone in the area as he captured our day perfectly!

Sent on 09/17/2019

Reiman Photography's reply:

Thank you Laura! You had such a beautiful wedding day. Thank you for letting me be a part of your special day!
  • Jared

Jared Taylor · Married on 07/19/2019

Extremely Satisfied!

Rob did an amazing job as our photographer for our wedding day. Rob was extremely patient and went out of his way to honor all of our requests. He is very creative and had some incredible ideas for special shots. Throughout the process Rob communicated well and was always available. We highly recommend Reiman Photography!

Sent on 07/22/2019

Reiman Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words! It was such an honor to be part of your special day! Congratulations to you both!
  • O

Ogechi · Married on 07/13/2019

More than we could have asked for

Based on the reviews we read, we were very confident that we would be satisfied working with Robert. Satisfied is such an understatement. Everything was more than we could have imagined. Robert was fantastic. He was an amazing communicator every step of the way. When we did our engagement photo, neither of us really knew what we needed to do. Robert put our minds at ease and made the typical forced smiles not so forced. We ended up laughing the whole time. He didn't just take our pictures. He made an effort to get to know us as individuals. He is masterful when it comes to capturing moments. The amount of pictures we got from our engagement shoot was more than we expected. What he and his assistant Rachel were able to accomplish during our actual wedding is nothing shy of perfection. From getting ready to our first look to our ceremony to the outfit change and the rest of the night... I can't even begin to properly describe the amazing experience we had. Robert and Rachel were there capturing our memories, but at no point did we feel like there was a camera in our faces. There were pictures Robert had taken that, had he not showed us the picture as soon as he had taken it on his camera, we would have thought it had been edited. Both Robert and Rachel were fantastic to work with the day of our wedding. Robert helped setting our nerves during the first look and was so gentle with us. We would recommend Robert a million times over.

Sent on 08/25/2019

Reiman Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave such an incredible review of Reiman Photography! Rachel and I were honored to be a part of your special day!
  • Bridget

Bridget · Married on 07/08/2019

Robert is amazing!! We are eloping to New Orleans in June, and last minute in November I suddenly decided to get engagement photos done. Robert is very fairly priced for just the engagment session, which was perfect for us because we have a very low budget!
    Rob braved a cold day outside, and captured amazing photos of us! We are constantly getting compliments on the photos. Would recommend Rob in a heartbeat!

Sent on 01/06/2018

Reiman Photography's reply:

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! We had such a fun time during your engagement session.

Sara Ponticelli · Married on 06/29/2019

Amazing wedding photographer!!!

Rob was a wonderful wedding photographer, as well as his assistant Rachel. We actually found Rob through an Instagram post when he was tagged at a previous wedding at our venue. From the engagement shoot to the wedding day, he was extremely quick to respond to our inquiries and brought really great energy when they could tell Ryan and I were nervous - especially before our first look on the wedding day! One thing I thought was great about Rob is that at one point - I think he could tell during the formal pictures I was getting a little overwhelmed and was able to suggest taking a quick break and just sitting down for a second. I thought that was great that he stepped in and was vocal about making us feel comfortable instead of just having us push through for the sake of pushing through. Similarly, with Rachel (who was with my bridesmaids & I, while Rob was with Ryan & the groomsmen), she was a calming presence when the nerves were starting to kick in for me as the guests were arriving and was getting closer to the ceremony time. It made a big difference to us and didn't go unnoticed! They both brought humor to the day which is something we really liked! I would definitely 100% hire both of them in the future and would recommend anyone else to do the same!!

Sent on 07/11/2019

Reiman Photography's reply:

Thank you, Sara, for taking the time to write such a thoughtful review! I am glad that Rachel and I were able to help both you and Ryan throughout your wedding day.
  • Melissa

Melissa Sereti · Married on 06/07/2019

Amazing photography

Rob is a great photographer. We are in love with our photos from our engagement session and also our wedding. There are some wonderful moments he caught that we will remember forever. He caught the best moments of our lives.

Sent on 07/01/2019

Reiman Photography's reply:

Thank you Melissa for taking the time to leave such a nice review of Reiman Photography! We had such a great time during your engagement session and you had a beautiful wedding!

Angela · Married on 05/26/2019

Great photographer!

Rob was so great, very professional and accommodating! Our second photographer Rachel was wonderful to have and really added to making the day perfect! Rob definitely listened to all of our ideas and preferences and added his own creativity that made them even better! There were so many photos and they all came out beautifully! His attention to detail and all the little extra touches that he added made us so happy to have picked Reiman Photography for our wedding day!

Sent on 06/23/2019

Reiman Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for your review, Angela. We really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with Reiman Photography!

Nate W. · Married on 05/26/2019

Great Experience, Great Photos

Rob was great and our photos came out great too! He was able to take our vision and perfectly capture our wedding day! Highly recommend to anyone!

Sent on 06/24/2019

Reiman Photography's reply:

Thank you Nate for taking the time to leave this glowing review of your experience with Reiman Photography!

Colleen · Married on 04/27/2019

Great experience and photos!

Robert Reiman was great to work with throughout our wedding journey. He was very responsive when it came to communication and made sure everything was set for the big day. We received our final, edited wedding photos only 2 weeks after our wedding and they were beautiful! Photography packages can be extremely expensive and we found that Robert's pricing easily fit into our budget. I would highly recommend Robert for a wedding or any event.

Sent on 05/23/2019

Reiman Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words, Colleen! I really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience!
  • Jackie

Jackie Steinberg · Married on 04/13/2019

Great photos

Rob Reiman provided great photography for our wedding in April 2019. He was fun to work with, a calming presence, and we love our photos! They came out really great - we are so thankful. I highly recommend Rob Reiman for your wedding photography needs!

Sent on 05/11/2019

Reiman Photography's reply:

Thank you Jackie for your review and recommendation! It was a pleasure to be part of your wedding day!

Abby H · Married on 11/03/2018

So Glad We Found Reiman Photography!

Rob (and our second photographer, Rachel) were excellent additions to our wedding day! Rob worked hard to make sure we had a comprehensive plan and shot list for the day. He also shot our engagement photos as part of our package, which was a great way to get to know him before the wedding. Both Rob and Rachel are really approachable and very low-key, which removed a lot of our stress about the big day. They blended in and we didn’t even realize they were there for all the special moments they were able to catch. Our guests kept remarking that every time they went to take out their phones to snap a shot, Rob was already there capturing it! Choosing Reiman Photography was an excellent decision and we would highly recommend it to anyone being married in the area!

Sent on 11/10/2018

Reiman Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words, Abby. We really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with Reiman Photography!

Tim · Married on 10/28/2018

We love our pictures!

Rob did a wonderful job with our engagement photo shoot and our wedding. He was a pleasure to work with! We love our pictures. We would recommend him to our friends.

Sent on 11/29/2018

Reiman Photography's reply:

Thank you very much Tim, I am so glad that you love your photos! It was a pleasure to be part of your wedding day!

MK · Married on 10/26/2018

Great photographers- highly recommend!

We used Rob and Rachel for our wedding and they were AMAZING! They are the nicest people and very professional. Both are incredible at what they do. Our wedding photos turned out so beautiful and we got about 2,000 photos less than 30 days after our wedding. They are both great at getting "the shot" but also make you feel like they aren't even there during the party. That was important to us, that we get to spend time with our guests and weren't constantly getting pulled away to take photos. I highly recommend Reiman Photography for your wedding or event!!

Sent on 12/30/2018

Reiman Photography's reply:

Thank you MK for letting Rachel and I be part of your beautiful wedding and thank you for such a wonderful review!

Becca Dunkerly · Married on 10/14/2018

Wonderful Photographer

Robert was amazing; he listened to what we wanted and captured our happiness! My husband and I are very awkward with pictures and he made us feel comfortable! He was very responsive with emailing me back! I am so happy we chose him!!

Sent on 11/14/2018

Reiman Photography's reply:

Thank you Becca for taking the time to leave such a nice review of your experience with Reiman Photography!

Caitrin · Married on 10/06/2018

October Wedding

Robert was on point from our very first meeting. Both our engagement and wedding photos are better than I imagined! Robert is very talented and responded to any questions I had immediately.

Sent on 11/14/2018

Reiman Photography's reply:

Thank you Caitrin for leaving such a nice review of your experience with Reiman Photography! It was a pleasure to be part of your special day.

Brittany Daley · Married on 06/29/2018

Robert is Amazing

My husband and I have nothing by wonderful things to say about Robert! We booked Robert for our June 29 wedding and our engagement photos. Robert is extremely professional and responsive to every email we sent him. He also has a great sense of humor and captured some awesome candid photos of our bridal party and guests having a great time at our great time. Our photos are BREATHTAKING. Robert has a keen and creative eye and his photos brought to life not just the wedding but the intricacies of our venues.
    After taking our engagement photos and sharing them with family and friends, we had friends who immediately booked Robert for their engagement sessions.
    Along with our photos, Robert also created a guest book for us featuring engagement pictures that we used at the wedding.
    I also wanted to highlight how Robert provides you with your photos. You receive an online gallery that you can access with a login, but he also sends you a flashdrive with all the pictures on it. The flashdrive arrives in a wooden box. The box and the flashdrive each has one of your pictures on it. We have one from both our engagement session and wedding and are amazing keepsakes. It also represents the time and care the Robert places on each of his clients! Please book Robert, you will not regret it.

Sent on 11/04/2018

Reiman Photography's reply:

Thank you for taking the time to leave such a wonderful and thoughtful review! It was a pleasure and honor to be part of your special day!