Reiman Photography Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

• Mariah
    Mariah Married on 11/13/2021

Professional and consistent

Robert was a referral from another bride. He was very professional in our sessions. He worked with all of my wishes from the Engagement photos to our 2 ceremonies! Yup! We had 2. One was for a surprise Wedding during the pandemic in an outdoor venue. We knew our Wedding would get pushed out due to party sizes being very small. Robert gave us a reasonable price to help capture our day. We still planned our large event more than a year later and decided to hire his other photographer for the additional value in our pictures of getting ready and other key moments of our big ceremony (100 guests). The pictures captured the vibrant colors of our Wedding that were definitely a challenge to manage: Irish and Scottish Family Tartans. All pretty framable. We were very pleased with the work done!

Reiman Photography's reply:

Thank you for such a wonderful review Mariah! It was an honor to be part of your wedding ceremonies!
    Lindsay R. Married on 10/09/2021

Breeze in the park

Honestly, the best photos I have received professionally. He is super nice and knows exactly what he is doing. We got our photos back quickly in a cute box on a cute USB flash drive, both had a photo from our wedding.

Reiman Photography's reply:

Thank you Lindsay for your lovely review! I'm so glad that you love your photos and that Rachel and I were able to capture all your special moments on your wedding day!
  • Amy
    Amy M. Married on 09/18/2021

A great experience!

We were fortunate enough to find Rob through Wedding Wire at the last minute. Our original wedding was postponed but we still had a small ceremony that we wanted to hire a photographer for. Rob was so professional and easy to work with. We loved his photography style and loved how all our photos came out. Not to mention he sent us the images in less than a week after our event. I would recommend him to anyone!!

Reiman Photography's reply:

Thanks Amy for letting me be part of your lovely ceremony! I'm glad that you love your photos! Congratulations to you both!
  • Allison
    Allison G. Married on 09/17/2021

Amazing! I highly recommend that you work with Rob!

Rob is extremely easy to work with, professional, reliable, and just does an outstanding job. Not only is he a wonderful photographer, but he willingly assists with any wedding related issues day of such as helping my husband get his boutonniere on since he and his best man were struggling, and also helping us with our cake cutting since we had no clue what to do. He's very calm and professional, and I feel like that really radiates around everyone and kept everyone else calm, cool and collected. He's extremely respectful of boundaries and personal space if he needs to make an adjustment to the way your standing or the way your hair is laying so he can get the best shot. You won't be disappointed working with Rob, and you'll absolutely love all the photos and moments he's able to capture.

Reiman Photography's reply:

Thank you Allison for taking the time to leave such a wonderful review of your experience with Reiman Photography! You had such an amazing wedding, thank you for letting me be part of your special day!
  • Mark
    Mark J. Married on 09/11/2021

Amazing- extremely professional

Robert Reiman provided the photography services for my wife & I's wedding and we couldn't be happier with the services we received from Robert. From the outset, Robert was very easy to work with as we did an engagement photoshoot with him and loved the pictures he provided us with.

Having scheduled our wedding for September 2020 meant that we were unfortunately faced with the decision to delay our wedding and Robert was extremely understanding and accommodating during that process. It says a lot about a business owner to be flexible and understanding during one of the hardest times we've ever faced.

When it came down to the big day - Robert and his assistant Rachel were fantastic. They did not intrude at all during the day and it honestly felt like they were shadows in the background taking pictures of our special day. In preparing for the wedding, Robert was able to help us with planning and pacing our wedding - we honestly should've given him props for being a wedding planner too! We felt incredibly prepared with his guidance and his creativity led to a multitude of beautiful shots that we will cherish for the rest of our lives.

Our wedding was on 9/11/2021 and we had our completed pictures by 9/21/2021 which is frankly unheard of to receive the complete catalog of pictures that quickly! If we were going to get married again we wouldn't hesitate a single second to go with Reiman photography and neither should you!

Reiman Photography's reply:

Thank you Mark for writing such a thoughtful review of your experience with Reiman Photography! It was an honor to be part of your special day!
  • Jennifer
    Jennifer V. Married on 09/04/2021

Great Photographer!

Rob and his assistant Rachel were awesome. Very nice people and the photos came out amazing. Very affordable for the quality as well. Rob did both our engagement photos and our wedding, he was very responsive, organized and professional throughout the ~year that we were planning. Would definitely recommend to anyone looking for a wedding photographer!

Reiman Photography's reply:

Thank you Jen for letting Rachel and I be part of your wedding day! You had an amazing day and an incredible venue for your special day!
  • Basheer
    Basheer A. Married on 09/03/2021

Excellent experience

Rob was incredibly professional and knowledgeable of what he doing of every little detail me and my wife so happy with what he done for us no matter what he ask for it’s worth it to capture this important day , rob and Rachel were amazing and very detail oriented.

Reiman Photography's reply:

Thank you for your kind words Erin and Basheer! It was an honor to be able to capture your special moments on your wedding day!
    Meghan D. Married on 08/27/2021

Extremely satisfied!

Rob met every one of our expectations! He was very easy to work with. Rob was flexible when we had to change our wedding date due to COVID as well as our engagement photo shoot. He was professional, fun, easy going. My fiancé and I could not decide on a place for our Engagement Photos and Rob had the perfect spot with lots of options for great photos. We appreciated his eye for catching not only the special moments but the candid as well. Reasonably priced and his delivery of our photos exceeded all expectations!

Reiman Photography's reply:

Thank you Meghan for taking the time to leave a great review of your experience with Reiman Photography!
  • Debbie
    Debbie Married on 07/24/2021

Amazing work from Rob and Rachel

Rob and Rachel were amazing! We had a large wedding party and they both did a great job at keeping everyone focused. They were both professional and patient. Rob and Rachel were experts at lining everyone one up and posing us. We highly recommend them for your special day. You won’t regret it! I suggest doing the package where you get them both!

Reiman Photography's reply:

Thank you Debbie for taking the time to leave such a wonderful review! Thank you for letting Rachel and I be part of your amazing wedding!
    Kayla V. Married on 10/24/2020

Wedding Photography

I am so happy we went with Robert and Rachel as our wedding photographers! From our engagement photo shoot to the last minutes of the wedding Robert was there. We received our engagement and wedding pictures back within 1-2 weeks of both events! I am so beyond pleased with my wedding photos, it was like reliving the day again after seeing all of the detailed photos. The candid photos and the more formal photos were perfect and exactly what we imagined. I even asked Robert if he would do some extra editing for my photos (covid arrows on the floor) and he was able and willing to do that for us! I would recommend Reiman Photography to anyone looking for quality wedding photos as a great price!

Reiman Photography's reply:

Thank you Kayla for writing such a wonderful review! Thank you also for letting Rachel and I be part of your amazing wedding day!
  • Jessica
    Jessica K. Married on 10/10/2020

Wonderful!

Rob and Rachel are the best! They captured some of the most beautiful moments in our wedding! They are so professional and our pictures are gorgeous! Would highly recommend!

Reiman Photography's reply:

Thank you Jessica for your great review! Thank you for letting Rachel and I be part of your amazing wedding!
  • Alyssa
    Alyssa F. Married on 10/04/2020

Amazing Experience

I found Rob on Wedding Wire, and am so happy I did! He was the only one who was super responsive, and answered all of the questions I had. His services are super affordable, and the photos are of great quality! Our engagement session, included in our package, was amazing! We aren’t very photogenic, but Rob makes you feel super comfortable. We were able to use this photos for our save the dates, and for canvas prints as gifts. They are beautiful. Due to COVID, he was my easiest and most flexible vendor to work with, and offered a “COVID” package for our small quant COVID ceremony. Even though our day didn’t go as originally planned, Rob still made us feel so so special, and was able to capture the photos we wanted. (Sorry my wedding photos aren’t on my phone)

Reiman Photography's reply:

Hi Alyssa, thank you for taking a moment to leave such a wonderful review! I'm so glad that I was able to get to know you and Michael and capture your special moments on your wedding day!
  • Jessica
    Jessica H. Married on 08/02/2020

Excellent Experience w/ Reiman Photography (5 STARS!)

If you are looking for a skilled, experience, professional photographer, I HIGHLY recommend Robert Reiman Photography! Working with Robert Reiman has been an amazing & such a pleasant experience! He is very responsive to emails and questions and his attention to detail and passion for what he does also shows in his photos and even the packaging that any items he sends you are put in. My fiancé and I enjoyed our complimentary engagement session and although the weather was quite chilly that day, we had fun and felt comfortable in front of the camera due to Robert’s guidance and making us feel comfortable in front of the camera. After seeing our engagement photos, it was totally worth being out in the cold! We are so happy with the photos and I have such confidence that our wedding photos will come out well and be breathtaking! I am so happy with choosing Robert as our wedding photographer! I can’t say enough good things – if you go with him for your wedding and/or engagement photos, you will not be disappointed!

Reiman Photography's reply:

Thank you Jessica for taking the time to leave a wonderful review of Reiman Photography. I'm glad that I was able to make you both feel comfortable during your engagement session!
    Katie M. Married on 06/12/2020

Absolutely amazing! I would highly recommend!

Rob was absolutely incredible throughout the entire process. He was extremely responsive and truly took the time to learn about my husband and I and make us feel comfortable. When COVID hit we had to make some wedding adjustments and he was super flexible and accommodating. Aside from making the process seamless, the moments that he captured were amazing! We truly enjoyed every picture from the day. He edited and gave us our pictures so quickly that even the guests were impressed. I would absolutely recommend Rob for your big day!

Reiman Photography's reply:

Thank you Katie for your incredible review! I'm glad that I was able to help you through the process and capture your special moments on your wedding day!
  • Anna
    Anna R. Married on 05/24/2020

Highly Recommend

Rob was a pleasure to work with. We greatly appreciate his flexibly and responsiveness. The pictures came out beautifully. We highly recommend Rob for your wedding!

Reiman Photography's reply:

Thank you Anna for leaving such a great review! Thank you for letting me capture your special moments!
  • Jordan
    Jordan D. Married on 05/09/2020

Very professional and beautiful work

Robert was extremely attentive from the moment we hired him. Very professional and his work is stunning. He was very helpful, arrived early and jumped right in on our big day. It was clear that it was his priority to make sure our day was exactly what we wanted and if there was something he could do to get it there, it was done. I will always recommend Robert to any one looking for a professional, knowledgeable and skilled photographer.

Reiman Photography's reply:

Thank you for taking a moment to leave such a kind review! It was a pleasure to be part of your special day!
  • Katelyn
    Katelyn Married on 12/14/2019

December 14 wedding

We are so pleased with Robert and his work. We are so happy with how our pictures came out and he was very easy to work with developing a timeline for the day. He was able to answer many questions we had and also give suggestions. He was behind the scenes during the reception taking photos, but also available when we wanted some group dancing photos right away. It was an amazing experience working with him and he does a fabulous job!

Hi Katelyn,
    Thank you for taking the time to leave this lovely review! You had such a beautiful wedding at the Chocksett Inn. Thank you for letting Rachel and I capture your special moments!
  • nicole
    Nicole Married on 10/26/2019

Great photographer!

Robert was a wonderful photographer! I love that he included the engagement photo session because it enabled us to get more comfortable. He sends the photos back very quickly (came back within 2 weeks of the wedding) and the usb is in a beautiful personalized wooden box. My favorite photos were the nighttime photos - they looked magical!

Reiman Photography's reply:

Thank you Nicole for taking the time to leave such an awesome review! It was very nice to get to know you both and thank you for letting me capture your special day!
    Katie P. Married on 10/12/2019

Simply amazing!

We can't say enough good things about Reiman Photography. Hiring Robert for our wedding was one of the best things we ever did! Robert goes above and beyond to make sure every detail is perfect. He is great with communication and is very easy to work with. His assistant photographer Rachel is also wonderful! We would highly recommend Reiman Photography! Thank you so much Rob!!!!

Reiman Photography's reply:

Hi Katie, thank you for taking the time to leave such a wonderful review! Rachel and I were honored to be able to be a part of your special day!
    Kristin F. Married on 09/28/2019

Stunning Photography

Rob's photography is absolutely stunning. I have received nothing but compliments from every person who has viewed our wedding photos. Rob was so easy to work with, and very responsive to the hundreds of questions that I asked him. We had both Rob and Rachel at our wedding, and to be completely honest, I barely even noticed they were there with cameras (which I loved) I would 100% refer Rob to any future bride looking for a fantastic, reliable photographer.

Reiman Photography's reply:

Thank you for such kind words Kristin! It was truly a pleasure to be part of your beautiful wedding day!
    Hilary Married on 09/21/2019

Unbelievable

Rob was so accommodating to anything I wanted to capture on our special day! His responsiveness was professional and fast. Rob was one of the vendors I could count on our big day! THANK YOU, Rob!

Hi Hilary,
    Thank you for your kind words! It was a pleasure to be part of your special day! Congratulations to you both!
    Laura Married on 08/23/2019

Amazing photographer!

My husband and I happened to find Rob's work from a simple Google search and I'm so glad we did. From our first meeting we knew it was a match. Rob was prompt, responsive, and extremely professional - but also cracked a few jokes in between! We had an amazing engagement shoot with him that helped us get to know each other before our wedding day. On the day of the wedding Rob showed up 20 minutes early ready to go, and we ended up being ahead of schedule for most of the day. In between taking photos he made us feel so comfortable and even helped hold my flowers and drinks when I needed an extra hand. We received our photos 3 weeks after the wedding day (such a fast turnaround!) and they turned out incredible. There are a lot of candids which is exactly our style so it truly was a perfect match. I highly recommend Rob to anyone in the area as he captured our day perfectly!

Reiman Photography's reply:

Thank you Laura! You had such a beautiful wedding day. Thank you for letting me be a part of your special day!
  • Jared
    Jared T. Married on 07/19/2019

Extremely Satisfied!

Rob did an amazing job as our photographer for our wedding day. Rob was extremely patient and went out of his way to honor all of our requests. He is very creative and had some incredible ideas for special shots. Throughout the process Rob communicated well and was always available. We highly recommend Reiman Photography!

Reiman Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words! It was such an honor to be part of your special day! Congratulations to you both!
  • O
    Ogechi Married on 07/13/2019

More than we could have asked for

Based on the reviews we read, we were very confident that we would be satisfied working with Robert. Satisfied is such an understatement. Everything was more than we could have imagined. Robert was fantastic. He was an amazing communicator every step of the way. When we did our engagement photo, neither of us really knew what we needed to do. Robert put our minds at ease and made the typical forced smiles not so forced. We ended up laughing the whole time. He didn't just take our pictures. He made an effort to get to know us as individuals. He is masterful when it comes to capturing moments. The amount of pictures we got from our engagement shoot was more than we expected. What he and his assistant Rachel were able to accomplish during our actual wedding is nothing shy of perfection. From getting ready to our first look to our ceremony to the outfit change and the rest of the night... I can't even begin to properly describe the amazing experience we had. Robert and Rachel were there capturing our memories, but at no point did we feel like there was a camera in our faces. There were pictures Robert had taken that, had he not showed us the picture as soon as he had taken it on his camera, we would have thought it had been edited. Both Robert and Rachel were fantastic to work with the day of our wedding. Robert helped setting our nerves during the first look and was so gentle with us. We would recommend Robert a million times over.

Reiman Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave such an incredible review of Reiman Photography! Rachel and I were honored to be a part of your special day!