Dianne Rockwell The Cake Lady

Lancaster, MA View map

Recognized for custom-designed and exquisitely decorated wedding cakes that are as delicious as they are beautiful, and offering dozens of tantalizing flavor combinations and unique designs limited only by one's imagination.....
And honored to be an exhibitor in the Boston Flower and Garden Show's Garden of Cakes!

$6

Which of the following are included in the cost of the cake?

Top Tier of the Cake

What services do your prices include?

Consultation
Custom Cake Design
Delivery
Set Up
Tastings - Private

What types of desserts do you provide?

Groom's Cake

What services do you provide?

Consultations
Custom Design
Delivery
Setup
Tastings - Private

What cake items do you provide?

Cake Stands

Are you licensed by the state health department?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

4.9 out of 5 rating

• Carolyn
    Carolyn A. Married on 11/06/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Beautiful Cake, Incredible Taste!

We cannot say enough about Dianne's cake! It was beautiful in appearance and absolutely delicious in taste! The detail on the cake and then within each layer was amazing! She is a true master at baking!! Would recommend her to anyone!
    Michelle P. Married on 10/16/2021

So Delicious

Her cakes are delicious, so light and moist. We loved our cake and so did our guests! I would definitely buy another cake from her for future events!
  • Jane
    Jane K. Married on 06/11/2021

Birthday Cakes to Wedding Cakes

Dianne used to make my birthday cakes until I was about five-years-old when she began strictly making wedding cakes only. My family waited 21 years to taste Dianne's incredible cakes again. I'm not really a cake person in general, usually at another person's wedding I skip the cake altogether. Dianne's cakes, however, are not to be missed! No matter how intricate or large, it will always be the best cake in the world: incredibly moist with the most delicious frosting! All of our wedding guests made a point to compliment our cake as they were leaving for the night. And can we just talk about her sugar flowers? I had to convince so many people that they weren't real flowers! She is the most talented person I know. Dianne is terrific to work with: she has so many designs and flavors to choose from ,and even took my pinspiration to make my dream wedding cake. I'm going to recommend her for all of my friends' weddings so I don't have to wait for my kids to get married before I can have her cakes again! Side note, I had two cakes: one for my COVID ceremony in 2020 and the second for my reception in 2021. "I'm sorry your wedding plans had to change due to the pandemic?" "Why? I got to have two of Dianne's cakes in a year!"
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Deals

Dianne Rockwell The Cake Lady 1
Discount
During the slower-paced months of January through March, I offer my clients a 10% discount on the cost of their wedding cake. Wedding cakes adorned with sparkling snowflakes, and others that look like a stack of glittery packages are just a couple of the ideas that winter in New England inspires. Feel free to call about the unique seasonal designs available to you during this quiet season when life slows down just a bit. I look forward to hearing from you....

Dana Siles Photographer Dana Siles Photographer Wedding Photographers

Creative, dedicated and professional. Beautiful work.

Chocksett Inn Chocksett Inn Hotel Weddings

We love Dianne Rockwell! The cake Lady has the most beautiful cakes and best tasting. You will lover her too!

Creative Wedding Solutions Creative Wedding Solutions Wedding Planners

Dianne is such a joy to work with and does amazing work! Love her cakes1 They are perfectly moist, taste delicious and her designs are beautiful. She is also one of the loveliest and warmest people you will ever meet!

Harrington Farm
4.8 out of 5 rating , 138 Reviews
路 Barn & Farm Weddings
Chocksett Inn
4.9 out of 5 rating , 145 Reviews
路 Hotel Weddings

239 Sterling Rd. Lancaster, 01523

By appointment only
Location of (Dianne Rockwell The Cake Lady)

Other vendors in Boston for your wedding