Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Dianne Rockwell The Cake Lady

Recognized for custom-designed and exquisitely decorated wedding cakes that are as delicious as they are beautiful, and offering dozens of tantalizing flavor combinations and unique designs limited only by one’s imagination.....
And honored to be an exhibitor in the Boston Flower and Garden Show's Garden of Cakes!

Categories: Wedding Cake

Setup (4)
Private Tastings (4)
Cake Stands (3)
Groom's Cake (1)

It was such a pleasure working with Dianne to design our custom wedding cake. My husband and I both fell in love with her gorgeous and life like sugar flower work, we knew that’s what we wanted incorporated into our cake. The cake tasted delicious and looked absolutely beautiful. We can’t thank Dianne enough for turning our vision into a reality

Profile Picture Erika, 11/11/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Dianne was absolutely amazing to work with for our wedding cake. Her creativity is unmatched and we could tell right from the start that she just has a passion for cake baking, and truly cares about making a couple's cake vision come to life. When it came to design, we knew we wanted an elegant but simple cake design, and Dianne far exceeded our expectations, the cake was beautiful! At our tasting, we tried several of her cake flavors and all were so delicious! In the end we selected carrot cake with cream cheese filling, almond cake with raspberry filling, and mint chocolate chip cake with chocolate buttercream filling. I will dream about the mint chocolate chip cake for the rest of my life, it was so good! Our guests LOVED it and so did we!! I also worked with Dianne to create a surprise Red Sox themed groom's cake for my husband, and she took every step to not only make sure it was perfect in design, but to also make sure it remained a surprise! I cannot say enough amazing things about Dianne, she is simply one of a kind!!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Chantal, 9/23/17, 9 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Cake Stands, Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings, Cakes, Groom's Cake

Dianne created a dairy free masterpiece!!! Both the bride and groom are lactose intolerant and that wasn't a problem for Dianne. Everyone commented about how good the cake was and said they couldn't tell it was dairy free. The cake was so light and the frosting so good!!!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Courtney, 8/26/17, 3 Reviews

Dianne Rockwell The Cake Lady Pricing

Wedding Cakes Pricing
Buttercream Frosting (Per Slice, Without Tax)
Starting from $6.00

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

1500002595 cf20eb98fa427c9f img 2497

Winter Wedding Cake Discount

Redeem In-Store
During the slower-paced months of January through March, I offer my clients a 10% discount on the cost of their wedding cake. Wedding cakes adorned with sparkling snowflakes, and others that look like a stack of glittery packages are just a couple of the ideas that winter in New England inspires. Feel free to call about the unique seasonal designs available to you during this quiet season when life slows down just a bit. I look forward to hearing from you....
#WWa4433b7cbf8a8723

3 ENDORSEMENTS
Creative, dedicated and professional. Beautiful work.

We love Dianne Rockwell! The cake Lady has the most beautiful cakes and best tasting. You will lover her too!

Dianne is such a joy to work with and does amazing work! Love her cakes1 They are perfectly moist, taste delicious and her designs are beautiful. She is also one of the loveliest and warmest people you will ever meet!

Events