Chocksett Inn Reviews

Chocksett Inn 6
Chocksett Inn 7

Ashley · Getting married on 04/18/2020

Amazing all around

The staff is not only friendly but so quick to respond and accommodating. They offer so many packages and they give you all that you could want on your big day! We are so excited

Sent on 02/05/2019
  • Colleen

Colleen Blanco · Getting married on 12/01/2019

Amazing Wedding Venue

After looking at several venues for our wedding we choose the Chocksett Inn and we couldn't be happier. From the start their responsiveness and guidance put me at ease and truly made the planning portion of my wedding a joy. Our special day was amazing and beautiful thanks to Tianna and the rest of the staff at Chocksett! They say your wedding day goes by in a flash and while that is true my wedding day went by without any stress. I knew this team of professionals was working hard to make our big day the best it could be. My guests commented on the beauty of the venue and quality of the food. We had a truly amazing weekend at the Chocksett Inn! I highly recommend this venue and this team of professionals!

Sent on 05/01/2019
  • mackenzie

mackenzie · Married on 07/20/2019

You can't go wrong with a Chocksett Wedding

We had the pleasure of working closely with Tianna and Victoria. They were both highly professional, efficient, and great listeners. You cannot go wrong with a wedding at the Chocksett inn. Tianna & staff understand how important the day is to their guests, and therefore will go out of their way to work hard and make sure your special day is what you desire!

Sent on 08/06/2019

adeline · Married on 05/25/2019

Absolutely amazing!

This wedding venue was flawless too to bottom, Tianna and Victoria made everything so easy for us and they certainly know what they are doing. When ever we told our vendors we were getting married at Chocksett the all seemed excited about this and confident in the venue. On the day of the wedding everything was perfect, Tianna and Victoria checked in with us consistently about choices and whenever we asked a question they responded quickly and were willing to go above and beyond to make sure we were at ease! My family loved the bar tenders (specifically Charles) who they quickly became friends with. The food was perfect! We chose to do an after party at the bar with food and this was a great choice our guest seemed to enjoy this. Highly recommend if you want a beautiful, stress free wedding day for yourself and your guest!

Sent on 05/29/2019

Christina Tardie · Married on 05/04/2019

Perfect in every way!!!

I can’t say enough great things about the Chocksett Inn and the staff!! We had our wedding there 5/4/19 and it was amazing, everything I dreamed of! Tianna and Victoria were extremely helpful during the entire planning process. Selina and Tara were wonderful as well the day and night of our wedding, helping with all of our guests and getting my husband and I settled. The accommodations were great, venue well maintained and modern and of course the food was delicious!! I would highly recommend Chocksett Inn and can’t wait to go back for dinner!

Sent on 05/19/2019
  • Hannah

Hannah · Married on 02/16/2019

More than I could ever hope for!

I came across the Chocksett Inn while searching for my perfect venue. The thing that jumped out to me was the fact that everything was all in one place, from the rehearsal dinner, to the after party. I was also drawn to this place because my guests also had the option to stay over if they wanted to.
    When we went for our first tour, I knew I wanted to get married there. The ballroom and the foyer where the cocktail hour is hosted, are absolutely STUNNING. The fireplace made for some amazing pictures. Since we were having a winter wedding, our ceremony was in the ballroom, but the gazebo in the courtyard made for some wonderful picture in the snow.
    My guests have not stopped raving about this location. I have had people comment that the food was the best they have every had. I have also had people say that they were blown away by the hospitality of all the employees.
    Tianna and Victoria were amazing to work with. I never once felt like I was inconveniencing them, even though I had sent them over 10 emails in the same day. They were always quick to respond and made everything that I wanted to happen, happen.
    If you are considering this venue, I highly recommend adding the after party option. We were able to keep the party rolling into the cellar grill. We opted for a live musician which added a great feel to the party. The food options are great as well, and your guests will appreciate the pizza after the drinks they have been having.
    Overall, I would highly recommend this venue to anyone considering it. Great food, great employees, gorgeous setting. What more can you ask for?

Sent on 02/28/2019
    Chocksett Inn 9
    Chocksett Inn 10
    Chocksett Inn 11
    Chocksett Inn 12
    Chocksett Inn 13

Vanessa St. Cyr · Married on 10/27/2018

Chocksett Inn

From start to finish, the process of working with Chocksett Inn went very well. They went above and beyond to accommodate everything we wanted and my husband's celiac disease. The whole day and night was everything I could have ever dreamed of. I am so pleased I decided to choose Chocksett for our wedding!

Sent on 11/07/2018

Christina · Married on 10/13/2018

Perfection

My husband and I got married here Oct 13th and we are still in awe as to how amazing and perfect EVERYTHING was. The ballroom is beautiful and spacious. The gazebo is a hidden gem that makes a ceremony so personal and intimate no matter how many guests you have. The pictures we got at night in it are our favorite pictures! The food? I still haven't stopped hearing about it since our day. Every guest we had loved our entire spread. The bartenders were awesome. There was never a long line at our open bar. Pretty unusual if you ask me. The fact that it was an actual inn was a huge part of our decision as well. The gorgeous rooms were affordable and perfect for our out of town guests and those who were smart enough to know that they should not drive after. The wedding coordinators were really what were the best part of all. I mean of course other than becoming a Mrs. They made the entire process so much less stressful. Every email I sent was responded to within the day no matter how silly it was. When I honestly thought I was missing every crucial thing and stressed to the max they just guided me to where I needed to be. The day of they checked in often to make sure we had everything we needed or wanted and to just come chat for a minute which was awesome. They made me feel like I wasn't just part of their job. They really did a superb job dealing with my craziness.
    Bottom line we initially just just went to check it out because it was one of the more affordable places we had seen but it turned out to be the nicest place and the wedding of our dreams.
    Thank you to everyone at the Chocksett for making our day the best wedding all of our guests had been to and for making our day more perfect than we could have ever imagined.

Sent on 10/26/2018
    Chocksett Inn 14
    Chocksett Inn 15
    Chocksett Inn 16
  • Chelsea

chelsea gordon · Married on 10/06/2018

We picked such a beautiful venue

From the planning process, to our wedding day, an amazing job by everyone. Any questions I had my emails were returned quickly. From the moment we saw the ballroom and how polite everyone was we knew this was the place for us to have our wedding. Oh and many compliments on the food. Great job!

Sent on 10/17/2018
  • Krista

Krista · Married on 09/22/2018

Chocksett was absolutely amazing. From the beginning until the end they were very responsive, helpful, kind, funny my wedding coordinators Tianna and Victoria rocked it out and made my vision come to life. I would absolutely recommend them 100% for anyone’s wedding!

Sent on 09/25/2018

Amy · Married on 08/09/2018

The Chocksett Inn is the best venue to have an intimate wedding whether you have a small group like we did (60 people) or 200 guests. Our wedding ceremony was outside on a beautiful Thursday afternoon. The cocktail hour outside the ballroom was fantastic, the ballroom was great, our guests told us they had a blast! We had so much fun! All the staff at the Chocksett are wonderful, they take care of everything for you, you don't have to worry about a thing, and just enjoy your wedding day! We also did an After Party downstairs in the bar, which was so much fun to hang with our guests and much on pizza and nachos!

Sent on 08/25/2018

Chocksett Inn's reply:

Thank you Amy for the 5 star review! We are so happy that you and your guests enjoyed everything here at the Chocksett Inn. We hope you come back and visit us!
  • Jenna

Jenna · Married on 07/28/2018

My wedding at the Chocksett Inn was literally perfect!! It was so convenient having everything all in one place so we didn't have to worry about transportation from the hotel to the ceremony and the reception. Tianna and Kailee were so responsive, informative, friendly and helpful throughout the whole year of planning. Everyone commented how gorgeous the venue was and how friendly the staff was. Honestly it was the perfect day and I am so so so glad I had my wedding at the Chocksett Inn, I seriously wouldn't change a thing!!!

Sent on 08/20/2018

Chocksett Inn's reply:

Thank you Jenna for your kind words! It was a pleasure working with you both on your wedding. We hope you come back and visit often! Thank you - Tianna & Kailee

Laura · Married on 07/21/2018

I cannot say enough wonderful things about the Chocksett Inn. From the day we booked the Inn for our wedding, the staff of both the Inn and the Cellar Grille have been welcoming and accommodating. Tianna, Kailee, and former coordinator Marisa made every step of planning our wedding an absolute breeze. Their attention to detail and prompt response to our questions put any “planning stress” I may have had as a bride at ease.

The wedding went off without a hitch. The bridal suite and other hospitality rooms were spacious and clean. The ceremony space was beautifully maintained and the gazebo was the perfect spot to say “I do.” I would recommend adding some floral arrangements or other decorative touches to the gazebo based on individual tastes. The staff on hand to coordinate our ceremony and reception was attentive to our needs as well as the needs of our wedding party, guests, and vendors - and they worked very fast in response to a few last minute issues directly before our ceremony.

To top it all off the reception was, without a doubt, a blast! The food was amazing and the foyer and ballroom were incredibly neat and beautifully decorated thanks to both the Inn staff and our DJ, Chris Bouchard of Bouchard Entertainment, who provided stunning uplighting (and who absolutely rocked, as well). In the few short days since our wedding, we have heard from so many of our guests about what a wonderful time they had, and for that we cannot thank the Chocksett Inn enough.

Sent on 07/23/2018

Chocksett Inn's reply:

Dear Laura! We can't thank you enough for taking the time to share your experience via Wedding Wire! We so appreciate the 5 stars and kind words. We're thrilled to hear everything went just as you'd hoped. Thank you for choosing us for such a momentous occasion. Don't be a stranger! Visit us again soon! Sincerely, Your Friends at The Chocksett Inn

Deborah · Married on 07/13/2018

Tianna and Kailee were fabulous to work with! They made all my dreams a reality for my wedding day!

Sent on 07/25/2018

Hi Deborah!

This is so wonderful to hear! Thank you for taking the time to share your experience! We really appreciate the 5 stars and kind feedback!

Best wishes for a lifetime of love, laughter, and happiness.

Sincerely,
    Your Friends at The Chocksett Inn

Lisa · Married on 04/14/2018

I had my wedding at Chocksett Inn on April 14, 2018. From start to finish my experience with Chocksett was unbelievable. Tianna was absolutely amazing. She responded timely to all my emails and calls. With just a few days away from the wedding she helped change tables when a guest cancelled and allowed me to sit someone else in their place. The venue was gorgeous. They set everything up with the finest of detail per my request and did even better decorating than I had imagined. Food was amazing with large portions, no one walked away unhappy or hungry. They listened to every request and checked in with me frequently throughout the evening and the next morning. The after party in the restaurant downstairs was excellent as well. Great bar tenders who were attentive and made great drinks! Rooms were great, beds were comfortable and I cannot wait to celebrate my first anniversary with dinner at Chocksett.

Sent on 05/09/2018
    Chocksett Inn 17
    Chocksett Inn 18
    Chocksett Inn 19
    Chocksett Inn 20
    Chocksett Inn 21

Hi Lisa!

We can't thank you enough for taking the time to share your experience with us across so many platforms! We are so happy to hear your day went just as you'd hoped! It was such a pleasure working with you and John! Thank you for choosing us for such a momentous occasion!

We look forward to see you both again!

Have a great day.

Sincerely,
    Your Friends at The Chocksett Inn

Jessica · Married on 12/31/2017

The Chocksett Inn helped make our wedding day more perfect than we could have imagined. This beautiful New England Inn has a gorgeous ballroom and the team here is top notch. Marisa was responsive and helpful throughout our 15 month planning process and was visible and present our entire wedding day. The ballroom foyer and ballroom are beautifully decorated with neutral colors and made for great photos. Our guests raved about the food! Not only was our wedding dinner amazing, but our send off brunch the next day was amazing! We could not have picked a better place for our winter wedding!

Sent on 01/13/2018

Jamie · Married on 09/14/2017

If I could give more stars I would! We met with Tianna back in Sept of 2017 when my husband and I first got engaged. From the moment we walked into the venue to the moment we walked out the door we knew this was the perfect place for us to have our wedding. Other than the Chocksett Inn being absolutely beautiful, Tianna was the best person to work with. She answered every question we had within a few days, most of the time it was within a few hours. This venue does a complimentary food tasting which was so great. My only suggestion about this was keeping it to the bride and groom only. The food was DELICIOUS which made it a little hard to pick which meals we wanted to offer for our wedding. The appetizers were also a hit. All of our guests raved about our choice in passed apps for cocktail hour. Included in our package gave my husband and I the opportunity to spend the night on site the night of our wedding. We got to choose from the two bridal suites which were both GORGEOUS. I also booked a bridal suite for the night before our wedding for me to stay with my bridesmaids. This was exactly what we were looking for. Us girls were able to wake up and get ready in the bridal suite. They also offer a complimentary breakfast. We also rented the downstairs bar for our after party which was perfect for us and our guests who wanted to continue partying a few more hours. The outside gardens is a perfect secluded area for pictures! We got married in a church off site but were still able to use the gardens for pictures. They had set up tables with passed apps and drinks for us while pictures were being taken. I could go on and on but I highly recommend the Chocksett Inn!!!!! We love you Tianna!!!!!

Sent on 09/28/2018

Kelsey · Married on 08/05/2017

You would be crazy not to book the Chocksett Inn for your wedding! They made every aspect of our wedding absolutely wonderful. From the moment we booked our wedding there, the wedding coordinator, Marisa, was easily accessible to answer all of my questions (even the ridiculously crazy ones!). She met with me and my now husband several times in the year leading up to our wedding and helped keep me sane! Fast forward to the day of our wedding, it was perfect, and that was largely because every staff member at the Chocksett Inn was determined for it to be perfect for us. Marisa, the wedding coordinator, and her team checked in with me several times during the day to make sure that I had everything I needed and that I was feeling good about everything. The front desk staff made sure that all of our guests were accommodated and had everything they needed to make their stay at the inn as great as possible. Come wedding time, I felt so calm because I knew we were in great hands. Everything went so smoothly! And THE FOOD! We had SEVERAL guests comment about how their meal was the best meal they had ever had at a wedding. I honestly cannot say enough good things about the Inn and the staff who works there.

Sent on 08/20/2017

Joanne · Married on 06/03/2017

We couldn't be happier with the Chocksett. We had a beautiful day (which, granted is just good luck with weather), in the beautiful gardens under the gazebo. Marissa and Tianna were SO helpful, accommodating and pleasant. We had a good time at the tasting.

We had such a fun reception and we had an after party at their little bar downstairs which was worth it! We set up a PA at the after party and we did a little open mic. It was tons of fun. The nice part is that a ton of people can just stay there. Ceremony, cocktail hour, reception and accommodations all in one place! No shuttle necessary.

--Adam and Joanne

Sent on 08/24/2017

Linda · Married on 05/20/2017

You can't go wrong here! Marisa and the rest of the staff at Chocksett Inn are incredible! Our day went so smoothly and without a hitch and it's all thanks to them. This was the first and only site we looked at while planning because it's so beautiful and they really know their stuff. Marisa and Teanna are more than willing to help with anything you need and even when you know you're being an annoying bride they never make you feel that way. A+ all around!

Susan · Married on 05/20/2017

This place took all the worry off of us as the family regarding what to do and when.
    A wedding is such a special day and there is so much to think about.
    Marissa helped with my daughter's wedding and she is knowledgeable, friendly, and has good energy!

Linda · Married on 05/13/2017

Marisa and her staff were professional and so helpful planning the perfect wedding for my daughter. Food was delicious and so much was served. I would absolutely recommend Chocksett Inn and their staff for any event!!!

Chels · Married on 05/06/2017

Wonderful venu! Coordinators are wonderful, respond to questions promptly, informative and fun to work with. I trusted Marisa completely when planning my wedding details! I highly recommend this venu.

Sent on 06/08/2017

Working with the Chocksett was absolutely amazing! They made sure that whatever we needed we had. Even though our original wedding coordinator took a leave of absence, Marisa took over and made us feel like nothing had changed. She was absolutely amazing with all of the details and making sure everything was perfect. She even jumped in to help when we were struggling to pin up my bussel. It was an amazing experience.

Sent on 12/17/2016