Chocksett Inn Reviews

119 | Sterling, MA

119 Reviews for Chocksett Inn

Jess Byrne · Married on 11/28/2020

Wedding event

Excellent experience. Everything was perfect!

Sent on 12/12/2020

Ashley · Married on 08/27/2020

Amazing all around

The staff is not only friendly but so quick to respond and accommodating. They offer so many packages and they give you all that you could want on your big day! We are so excited

Sent on 02/05/2019
  • Ana

Ana · Married on 01/11/2020

Fantastic Venue!

I would highly recommend this venue! We wanted something cozy, convenient and affordable for our guests. This venue offers all of that, and more! The service was outstanding, the food was amazing and working with Tianna was a dream. Our guests couldn't stop talking about how amazing this place was. This venue is worth a look!

Sent on 04/13/2020
  • Colleen

Colleen Blanco · Married on 12/01/2019

Amazing Wedding Venue

After looking at several venues for our wedding we choose the Chocksett Inn and we couldn't be happier. From the start their responsiveness and guidance put me at ease and truly made the planning portion of my wedding a joy. Our special day was amazing and beautiful thanks to Tianna and the rest of the staff at Chocksett! They say your wedding day goes by in a flash and while that is true my wedding day went by without any stress. I knew this team of professionals was working hard to make our big day the best it could be. My guests commented on the beauty of the venue and quality of the food. We had a truly amazing weekend at the Chocksett Inn! I highly recommend this venue and this team of professionals!

Sent on 05/01/2019

Meredith · Married on 10/26/2019

Chocksett Inn is the best venue!

My husband and I had THE BEST day at our wedding at the Chocksett Inn. Tianna and Victoria were a dream team. They were so incredibly helpful, responsive, and flexible. They made sure everything was set up exactly to my liking. They helped us organize and create our dream wedding. I would recommend the Chocksett Inn to any couple. Everything felt so personalized and inclusive. Our guests couldn't get over the amazing food, responsive and quick staff, and the cozy and elegant Inn. I can't thank the whole team enough!

Sent on 12/02/2019

Lauren · Married on 10/19/2019

Best venue!!

The Chocksett Inn was so much better than I could have imagined. My wedding day was absolutely perfect. It was important to us to have everything in one location (rehearsal dinner, guest rooms, ceremony, reception, after-party, etc.) and the Chocksett offers all that and more. The space is absolutely beautiful the cocktail hour and reception ballroom look like a fairy tale and the secluded ceremony garden is private and so pretty with all the greenery! I worked mostly with Victoria but both her and Tianna exceeded all expectations - they did everything to make sure all our requests were followed through with and they were so helpful and responsive to the millions of emails I sent Victoria throughout planning :) The whole staff makes you feel like you are the only wedding (even though there were 4 weddings my wedding weekend!). I didn't have to worry about a thing the whole day, they coordinated with our vendors once they arrived and at the end of the night we had a personal host who boxed up our food and extra cake and left it in the fridge in our room! Along with champagne and a personalized setup with our wedding decorations. I want to relive the whole day over again it was perfect!! Oh and the food is delicious!

Sent on 10/29/2019
  • Erin

Erin Devito · Married on 10/13/2019

Beautiful venue and amazing wedding crew!

The Chocksett Inn's wedding crew made the process of finding and working with a venue seamless! First of all, it's a beautiful New England venue that we found to be very reasonable in price compared to others we looked at. Tianna, Victoria and the whole crew were fabulous from the very start, answering my emails with endless questions quickly and thoroughly from the time we booked over a year in advance to the day before the wedding. We didn't have to worry about a thing day of because we knew they had it covered. Everyone has raved about how fantastic it was, and we couldn't be happier with our choice to hold our wedding at The Chocksett!

Sent on 11/12/2019

Katie Palmieri · Married on 10/12/2019

Perfect wedding 10/12/19

Wonderful staff and venue! They make sure every detail is covered before the big day to ensure you can enjoy every moment without having to do or think about anything! Tianna and Victoria are absolutely wonderful to work with and are super helpful! They are very responsive and will work with whatever budget you have. They also make sure you have all the information up front and ensure you have everything ready to go! We couldn't have imagined a more perfect day! Thank you Chocksett Inn!

Sent on 11/05/2019

Jenna · Married on 10/04/2019

Perfect & seamless

We got married on October 4th 2019. Everything about Chocksett was perfect! Victoria who was my main contact for the last year of planning is just the nicest. She was extremely helpful and responsive. Any email sent she would get right back to me. And if she wasn’t in the office that day then Tianna would respond, so I wouldn’t go unanswered. The food was amazing! I have had so many people compliment the food we chose. The decorations (yes you supply your own) were put out exactly how I imagined as if I was the one decorating myself, only minus the stress! Any hiccups throughout the day were taken care of without me even knowing! It was just the most perfect day!

Sent on 11/05/2019

Gwen · Married on 09/28/2019

Pick this place, oh my god pick it.

1. The Inn and Grounds: this place is gorgeous. And not plastic, and shiny, we have $40 and tried to make it look like we spent $100, but like actually good quality, grand, clean, and beautiful. It felt like something out of a movie.
    2. The Staff: we worked with Victoria specifically (she is amazing and I absolutely adore her) but had dealings with most of the staff there at some point. Everyone is super polite and friendly and helpful. The wedding coordinators are so on top of everything and make sure every little detail is discussed and is correct.
    3. The Food: at their expo, we tried the food and went back for third because it was all so good. Every single guest loved the food. Everyone. Not exaggerating.
    4. Price: you pay for the quality but it's so worth every cent. It looks pricier than it is because it's a venue, caterer, linens, tables and chairs, cake, and drinks all in one. Literally all you have left to do is flowers, clothes, DJ, and photographer.

We had a small wedding and a huge dance floor and it was perfectly set up. The room is huge and can fit 200 people but it didnt feel cavernous or too big. Because they know what they're doing.

Conclusion: this place is a god send and you should have your wedding here. I cannot say enough good things about this place.

Sent on 10/22/2019

Ashley Lapre · Married on 09/20/2019

Wedding 9/20/2019

I fell in love with this venue the moment I saw it online. When I met with Tianna she went above and beyond every step of the way. She answered all my emails and phone calls within a few hours or in a day. She honestly put all of my worries at ease right away.
    My wedding day was perfect and every employee that worked there went above and beyond. I can't stop hearing my friends and family talk about how amazing the food and drinks were.
    Everyone loved staying at the inn as well and loved the service.
    I wish I could give this place more then 5 stars. I am so grateful for everything that Tianna and Victoria did. Thank you for a wonderful wedding day

Sent on 11/03/2019

Jessica · Married on 09/07/2019

10 Stars!!!!!

I believe that every couple should be lucky enough to have their wedding at the Chocksett. The entire place is just beautiful. The staff was attentive, friendly, and incredibly helpful. The food, my guests still rave about. Weddings can be so expensive and the overall cost was extremely reasonable, considering everything that you are able to get in their packages. There are just so many reasons that the Chocksett contributed to making our Wedding Day/Weekend absolutely perfect. I never once heard the words “we can’t do that, or no” and trust me I had some very particular requests. Tianna and Victoria (you will become besties with these two coordinators) will make every attempt they can at bringing your vision alive. The entire staff does everything from setting up to breaking down while packing everything up for you, which allowed me to focus on getting ready and enjoying every moment. We had the rehearsal, rehearsal dinner, staying overnight, getting ready, the ceremony in the beautiful enclosed garden, followed immediately by cocktail hour, reception, and after party all on site, which was something that my guests and wedding party appreciated a ton not having to travel between events. The Chocksett does not book any other event during yours so there is no competing with another group. We were able to take pictures at any time, any place without having to coordinate schedules. I feel like I got the day of my dreams without having to compromise on anything; largely in part because of the Chocksett.

Sent on 10/09/2019
  • Amanda

Amanda Garner · Married on 08/30/2019

10 out of 10 Recommend!

I would first like to say that Chocksett Inn exceeded all expectations we had for our wedding. Starting the day we choose the venue, they were always available to answer all of our questions. They walked us through all of the options and packages they have available. The outdoor venue was beyond perfect for our August wedding. Our wedding coordinator, Victoria, went over and above. She did everything for us day of the wedding, to make it a stress-free process for me. It allowed us to customize and DIY our wedding without having to stress about the set up day of. The food was amazing. The staff is one of a kind and will make sure your special day is incredible. 10 out of 10 recommend getting married here.

Sent on 10/17/2019

Tiffany · Married on 08/24/2019

Amazing!!!!

Had my dream wedding two days ago at the chocksett inn!!! I could not have been happier! Victoria was amazing so helpful
    Throughout the whole
    Process! I had complicated centerpieces that had to be made the day of Victoria put them all together and made them
    Look amazing she was organized and always checked in to make sure i was doing okay! The venue hall is beautiful spacious and all my friends and family could not stop talking about how great the space was! Thank you thank you thank you i wish i could give you 1000 stars!!!!!!

Sent on 08/26/2019

Ashley · Married on 08/17/2019

Excellent!!

We had the absolute best wedding at The Chocksett Inn. Not only were the grounds and facility beautiful, but the staff were all incredibly friendly and helpful too! The wedding coordinators took care of every detail and made our wedding day perfect and stress-free. The outdoor garden provided an intimate and beautiful backdrop for our ceremony, while the ballroom was more than accommodating to our 215 guests. We cannot say enough amazing things about the staff at The Chocksett Inn. We would highly recommend them to anyone getting married.

Sent on 09/18/2019
  • Alisha

Alisha · Married on 07/27/2019

Couldn’t be happier!

Tiana & Victoria are so amazing to work with! They listened to my concerns and reassured me every step of the way. The venue is breath taking in itself! I couldn’t of asked for a better wedding! Thank you for helping make my dreams come true!

Alisha

Sent on 08/31/2019
  • mackenzie

mackenzie · Married on 07/20/2019

You can't go wrong with a Chocksett Wedding

We had the pleasure of working closely with Tianna and Victoria. They were both highly professional, efficient, and great listeners. You cannot go wrong with a wedding at the Chocksett inn. Tianna & staff understand how important the day is to their guests, and therefore will go out of their way to work hard and make sure your special day is what you desire!

Sent on 08/06/2019

Sara Ponticelli · Married on 06/29/2019

Absolutely - book your wedding here!!

From the start of our initial tour with Tianna to the wedding weekend, everything was so wonderful with the Chocksett. They were extremely kind, quick to respond to every inquiry and were able to accommodate everything we requested. The entire staff is comprised of true hardworking professionals that really care about the couple and that they have a wonderful experience. It's a hidden gem of Central Mass and our two families are from the Boston and Hartford areas, so it was a perfect middleground. Everyone said the food was amazing and the garden was beautiful. They also offer a tasting event once a year where you and your family can try all the food so you can make your decision regarding apps & entrees. At that same tasting, djs, photographers, videographers, florals, bakers, etc. are invited so you can also easily pick your vendors for your wedding day. This tasting event is how we booked our hair & makeup team, the florist, the cake baker and the dj. It's such a wonderful idea, especially for a couple like us who live closer to Boston and don't go to Sterling very often. Tianna, Victoria & the entire Chocksett crew were incredible each time we interacted with them, but especially in the days leading up to and the day of the wedding. Victoria kept asking me how she could help and how I was feeling and it didn't go unnoticed. All of guests told us how nice their rooms were at the Inn and how much they enjoyed the send-off breakfast in the Chocksett Grille on Sunday morning. From start to finish we had a fabulous experience and Ryan & I would recommend this venue 100 times over!

Sent on 07/11/2019

adeline · Married on 05/25/2019

Absolutely amazing!

This wedding venue was flawless too to bottom, Tianna and Victoria made everything so easy for us and they certainly know what they are doing. When ever we told our vendors we were getting married at Chocksett the all seemed excited about this and confident in the venue. On the day of the wedding everything was perfect, Tianna and Victoria checked in with us consistently about choices and whenever we asked a question they responded quickly and were willing to go above and beyond to make sure we were at ease! My family loved the bar tenders (specifically Charles) who they quickly became friends with. The food was perfect! We chose to do an after party at the bar with food and this was a great choice our guest seemed to enjoy this. Highly recommend if you want a beautiful, stress free wedding day for yourself and your guest!

Sent on 05/29/2019

Christina Tardie · Married on 05/04/2019

Perfect in every way!!!

I can’t say enough great things about the Chocksett Inn and the staff!! We had our wedding there 5/4/19 and it was amazing, everything I dreamed of! Tianna and Victoria were extremely helpful during the entire planning process. Selina and Tara were wonderful as well the day and night of our wedding, helping with all of our guests and getting my husband and I settled. The accommodations were great, venue well maintained and modern and of course the food was delicious!! I would highly recommend Chocksett Inn and can’t wait to go back for dinner!

Sent on 05/19/2019
  • Hannah

Hannah · Married on 02/16/2019

More than I could ever hope for!

I came across the Chocksett Inn while searching for my perfect venue. The thing that jumped out to me was the fact that everything was all in one place, from the rehearsal dinner, to the after party. I was also drawn to this place because my guests also had the option to stay over if they wanted to.
    When we went for our first tour, I knew I wanted to get married there. The ballroom and the foyer where the cocktail hour is hosted, are absolutely STUNNING. The fireplace made for some amazing pictures. Since we were having a winter wedding, our ceremony was in the ballroom, but the gazebo in the courtyard made for some wonderful picture in the snow.
    My guests have not stopped raving about this location. I have had people comment that the food was the best they have every had. I have also had people say that they were blown away by the hospitality of all the employees.
    Tianna and Victoria were amazing to work with. I never once felt like I was inconveniencing them, even though I had sent them over 10 emails in the same day. They were always quick to respond and made everything that I wanted to happen, happen.
    If you are considering this venue, I highly recommend adding the after party option. We were able to keep the party rolling into the cellar grill. We opted for a live musician which added a great feel to the party. The food options are great as well, and your guests will appreciate the pizza after the drinks they have been having.
    Overall, I would highly recommend this venue to anyone considering it. Great food, great employees, gorgeous setting. What more can you ask for?

Sent on 02/28/2019

Vanessa St. Cyr · Married on 10/27/2018

Chocksett Inn

From start to finish, the process of working with Chocksett Inn went very well. They went above and beyond to accommodate everything we wanted and my husband's celiac disease. The whole day and night was everything I could have ever dreamed of. I am so pleased I decided to choose Chocksett for our wedding!

Sent on 11/07/2018

Christina · Married on 10/13/2018

Perfection

My husband and I got married here Oct 13th and we are still in awe as to how amazing and perfect EVERYTHING was. The ballroom is beautiful and spacious. The gazebo is a hidden gem that makes a ceremony so personal and intimate no matter how many guests you have. The pictures we got at night in it are our favorite pictures! The food? I still haven't stopped hearing about it since our day. Every guest we had loved our entire spread. The bartenders were awesome. There was never a long line at our open bar. Pretty unusual if you ask me. The fact that it was an actual inn was a huge part of our decision as well. The gorgeous rooms were affordable and perfect for our out of town guests and those who were smart enough to know that they should not drive after. The wedding coordinators were really what were the best part of all. I mean of course other than becoming a Mrs. They made the entire process so much less stressful. Every email I sent was responded to within the day no matter how silly it was. When I honestly thought I was missing every crucial thing and stressed to the max they just guided me to where I needed to be. The day of they checked in often to make sure we had everything we needed or wanted and to just come chat for a minute which was awesome. They made me feel like I wasn't just part of their job. They really did a superb job dealing with my craziness.
    Bottom line we initially just just went to check it out because it was one of the more affordable places we had seen but it turned out to be the nicest place and the wedding of our dreams.
    Thank you to everyone at the Chocksett for making our day the best wedding all of our guests had been to and for making our day more perfect than we could have ever imagined.

Sent on 10/26/2018
  • Chelsea

chelsea gordon · Married on 10/06/2018

We picked such a beautiful venue

From the planning process, to our wedding day, an amazing job by everyone. Any questions I had my emails were returned quickly. From the moment we saw the ballroom and how polite everyone was we knew this was the place for us to have our wedding. Oh and many compliments on the food. Great job!

Sent on 10/17/2018
  • Krista

Krista · Married on 09/22/2018

Chocksett was absolutely amazing. From the beginning until the end they were very responsive, helpful, kind, funny my wedding coordinators Tianna and Victoria rocked it out and made my vision come to life. I would absolutely recommend them 100% for anyone’s wedding!

Sent on 09/25/2018