617 WEDDINGS

1,067 reviews
$1,999 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,999 Most Popular Price

A full-service wedding DJ serving Boston and all of New England, 617 Weddings specializes in the ultimate wedding experience. A part of the wedding industry since 1998, owner DJ Jimmie Espo and his team pride themselves on their ability to keep you and your guests on the dance floor. Working closely with each couple to ensure every expectation is exceeded, 617 Weddings’ excellent service and communication is guaranteed to create a worry-free event!

Experience
Owner DJ Jimmie Espo began his entertainment career performing at Boston’s hottest nightclubs. His artful mix of classics combined with current dance and top 40 hits allowed him to seamlessly transition into the wedding industry. Accomplished DJ, industry Author and business owner, Jimmie and Team of Professional and Full-Time Wedding DJs are dedicated to the succes of your event!

For the last 20 years, 617 Weddings’ polished and experienced DJs and MCs have performed at thousands of weddings throughout Massachusetts. Utilizing one of the most extensive music collections in the business, the company crafts the perfect wedding mix for couples and their guests. For a truly one-of-a-kind experience, the following services are provided:

• Consultation
  • Liability insurance
  • Setup
  • Takedown
  • Do-not-play list
  • Microphones
  • Photobooth
  • Professional LED lighting

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$1,699

What is included in the starting price?

Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,999

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Microphones

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$599

What music genres do you specialize in?

Country
Oldies
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock

What services do you offer?

Bilingual MC
Do-Not-Play List
MC

What additional equipment do you offer?

Flat Screen
Photobooth
Projector
Uplighting

1,067 Reviews

• Abigail
    Abigail B. Getting married on 06/28/2022

KILLER Experience!

My husband and I hired Danny T for our wedding last Sunday and he DID NOT disappoint. From our first meeting, Danny made us feel comfortable (almost as if we were friends), always there to answer questions or bounce ideas off of him. From our ceremony music to our reception music, he did an amazing job with what we asked for. He was very aware of the energy of the crowd and seamlessly moved through the music. The final song of the night had everyone on the dance floor singing word for word the song all together (eventually with my husband being lifted up off the ground). The most memorable last song I have ever been a part of. Our family and friends (ranging from ages 21-80) have been commenting on how awesome the music was, that they have never danced so much at a wedding, and that they loved the DJ's energy throughout the whole night. I would hands down recommend Danny T to anyone who was looking for DJ.
  • O
    Olivia Getting married on 06/25/2022
    I had found 617 Weddings through my vendor's recommendation and from this website and I can absolutely see why they recommend this company. From the start, they were extremely responsive and easy to work with. Once we decided to use them, we were given our choice of 3 different DJs and we chose Julio Sanabia which could not have been a better choice! Before meeting with him, 617 weddings gave us a wedding planning form that we could choose to fill out and it honestly made the meeting and wedding go as smoothly as I could ever hope. You input song choices (that you want to hear, and that you really don't want to hear) as well as information about the wedding day itself (where's your venue, who's walking with who, how do you want these people introduced, etc.). Meeting with Julio just verified the great decision that me and my husband made. He was so energetic, fun, personable, and had us laughing the whole time. He told us not to worry, that he would make sure the dance floor was full the whole night, and it was! He was also in charge of the uplighting at the venue, and that looked perfect in my opinion! He knew exactly where to place them to really make the room glow. Guests are still talking about him and how amazing of a job he did that night. Hearing people say that makes me so happy knowing that they were as thrilled with my decision as I was. I will absolutely be recommending this company and Julio specifically as much as possible to anyone I know getting married!

• 1,067

20 photos · 09/26/2016
  • Matthew & Jessica
    19 photos · 12/19/2015

Pricing

Consider It Done Special Events Consider It Done Special Events Wedding Decor & Lighting

Love these guys! Such great talent and super fun to work with. :)

to Make Beautiful to Make Beautiful Wedding Hair & Makeup

Wooo hooo! A guaranteed fun night!

Groveland Fairways Groveland Fairways Banquet Halls

Amazing Company! Couples can't go wrong when booking 617 Weddings for all of their entertainment needs. Their entire crew is so on top of their game. True professionals who love what they do!

400 West Cummings Park Suite 1725 Woburn, MA, 01801
6172070003

Available for consultations Monday-Thursday from 11:00AM til 9:00PM
Location of (617 WEDDINGS)

Other vendors in Boston for your wedding