to Make Beautiful

Stoneham, MA View map Visit website

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

CONGRATULATIONS on your engagment! For the 8th year in a row we have been honored to have won the Couples' Choice Award!

For your convenience, All of our pricing can be found on our website:

but, please reach out to us to discuss your personal needs.

The team at To Make Beautiful wants you to absolutely wow your guests with professional hair and makeup that will stay looking beautiful from the beginning to the very end of your night. We are committed to keeping your day as stress free, on time, and perfect as possible with a highly trained team of licensed estheticians, cosmetologists and makeup artists, as well as fun! We ensure the highest standards of cleanliness with our tools and and cosmetic.

We can even help prep your skin and lashes prior to the big day with a VIP bridal pricing to make sure you are glowing from the inside out.

Check out our Instagram for recent photos; tomakebeautiful

To Make Beautiful offers on-site wedding day hair and makeup services, that begin with a consultation and trials to ensure you and your stylist have perfected your look prior to the big day. Group services are offered for your wedding party and family members who might also want professional glam as they stand by you on your wedding day. Other wedding day beauty services include:

• Permanent Hair removal
  • Skincare
  • Body Contouring
  • Brow/lash tinting
  • Facials
  • Tattoo coverage
  • Woman-owned

What is the base price for blowouts for brides?

$55

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?

$100

What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$55

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$55

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$250

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$125

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$95

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$200

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$125

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$200

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$125

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$100

$85

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What is the starting price for facials?

$90

Which of the following are included in prices?

Assistant Fee
Consultation

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Mult. Stylists
Spa
Licensed
Skincare

What hair services do you offer?

Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes
Brow/Lash Tinting
Tattoo Coverage

What hair removal services do you offer?

Laser
Tweezing
Waxing

What is the maximum group size you can accommodate?

Brianna I. Married on 10/30/2021

Highly recommend!

Kim was absolutely amazing! She is so talented and so sweet! We had so much fun at my trial and even more fun while getting ready for my wedding. My makeup looked perfect and exceeded my expectations. I would definitely recommend working with Kim and To Make Beautiful!
  • Kristin
    Kristin S. Married on 10/16/2021

Drop Dead Gorgeous!!

Honestly, where do I even begin. Look no further!!! Kim and her team GOTCHU!!! on your wedding day!!!

Choosing a makeup artist was the hardest vendor to pick. I never wear make up, more than just eyeliner on occasion. I did not want my face to look like it wasn't me, or that there was a bunch of caked on makeup on my face either. I wanted a natural look with a little "umph" and boy did Kim NAIL IT! I went to see Kim for a trial with my MOH, and I'm so glad I went to the trial and I had somebody with me. I knew my MOH would give me her honest opinion as well, since she's more into make-up than I am. I'm so glad I did the trial because I really did like the make up Kim did, but after a few hours went by, I knew I wanted something a little lighter. I also went to Kim a few weeks before our wedding to get a lash lift and tint. I had no idea what it was but I was willing to trust Kim and let her do her magic.

Fast forward to our wedding day and Kim made it happen!! Her talent is beyond extraordinary. She really listened to me and focused her time and energy on all the girls to give them exactly what they wanted. Everyone looked absolutely beautiful!!

Kim's responsiveness overall was impeccable. She replied within 1-2 hours for most of my emails, but without a doubt, she replied within 24-48 hours. She was so professional, beyond flexible and totally understanding! Even after our wedding, I'm still going back to her salon to get my lash lift and tint done! Plus, she offers 15% off her services to her bridal clients!

Ladies, choose To Make Beautiful!!! You will not regret it!!
  • Cori
    Cori L. Married on 10/10/2021

Amazing Makeup Artist!!

I was very nervous to get my makeup done because in the past as I never had the best experience. When I met with Kim for my trial, she really understood what I wanted. She is so friendly, professional and the makeup looked AMAZING. I just felt so pretty and confident. When it came time for my Wedding, WOW. It is really all I can say. Kim was punctual and she made me feel very calm and excited for the big day! She brought Jordan and they both did such a phenomenal job on my Wedding party. Everyone looked so gorgeous and it was great to see my makeup lasted through the night! I cannot recommend To Make Beautiful enough!!

to Make Beautiful's reply:

This means so much!!! I appreciate you so much. You are so gracious and grateful and gorgeous! thank you for having us be a part of your wedding day! Mazel tov

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Real Weddings

• Andy & Lynnie
    27 photos · 09/05/2016

Pricing

Benoit & McCarthy Photography Benoit & McCarthy Photography Wedding Photographers

The brides always look beautiful so it makes our job easy ! I LOVE her eyelash extensions. I am addicted myself. Kim does a fabulous job and I keep going back to her for more :)

Bella Sera Bridal & Occasion Bella Sera Bridal & Occasion Wedding Dresses

Kim at To Make Beautiful is such a doll!!! Her work is amazing and she truly makes you feel comfortable. We highly recommend her and her team!

468 Main Street Stoneham, MA, 02180
781-454=8415

By appointment. We suggest that you book your wedding 6-12 months in advance. A pretrial is best scheduled about 3-6 months prior to the wedding. All of our wedding pricing is listed on our website as well. :)
Location of (to Make Beautiful)

Other vendors in Boston for your wedding