Pricing Information

These prices are available for the months of January through March. These prices are available for the months of April through December.
$4,900 starting price
$1,500 starting price
$2,750 starting price
$1,500 starting price

On WeddingWire since 2015

Beauport Hotel Gloucester is a coastal hotel wedding venue that is located in Gloucester, Massachusetts. This venue is located on Gloucester Harbor that gives way to gorgeous views of the Atlantic Ocean. This hotel incorporates the history of the working waterfront with boutique charm giving you and your guests that feeling of calm and peace throughout your unforgettable wedding weekend.

Facilities and Capacity

Couples may host up to 230 wedding guest at the Beauport Hotel Gloucester. The main event space offers 10,000 square feet with sweeping views of the Gloucester Harbor and Atlantic Ocean. There are also 94 guest rooms available, as well as a honeymoon suite for you and your guests to stay and make the most of your wedding weekend.

The Beauport Hotel Gloucester is a full-service wedding venue that is pleased to accommodate wedding festivities like your shower and engagement party, as well as your wedding ceremony and reception. The hotel's services include catering, bartending, setup, and cleanup. This team can also provide you with the services of an event planner and outside vendors. Additionally, they offer the use of on-site accommodations, wireless internet, and event rentals. Their rental inventory includes chairs, tables, furniture, and a dance floor.

Cuisine

The hotel culinary team offers a wide variety of in-house catering and bartending services. Their dining options include hors d'oeuvres, stations, plated meals, buffets, and family-style platters. House and specialty beers, wines, and spirits are available, as well as an open, limited or cash bar with bartenders.

Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?

$4,900

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season?

$2,750

Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season?

$1,500

What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season?

$1,500

Which of the following are included in starting site fee?

Chairs
Linens
Parking
Set Up
Tables

Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering?

Cake Cutting
Server(s)

Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?

Bartender(s)
Champagne Toast
House Wine
Open Bar
Premium Liquor
Signature Drink

How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?

Describe your venue:

Ballroom
Beach
Hotel

What kind of settings are available?

Indoor
Uncovered Outdoor

Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?

Bridal Shower
Engagement Party

What event services do you offer?

Accommodations
Bar Services
Catering Services
Clean Up
Event Planner
Event Rentals
Outside Vendors
Wifi

What catering services do you offer?

Buffet
Plated
Server(s)
Stations
Tastings

What bar services do you provide?

Bartender(s)
Premium Liquor
Signature Drink
Specialty Beer
Specialty Wine

What event items are available?

Chairs
Dance Floor
Furniture
Tables

What food and beverage items are available?

Barware
China
Flatware
Glassware
Linens

What transportation and access is available?

Parking
Valet
Wheelchair Access

What months are included in your off-peak season?

January

57 Reviews See all
Kida
Kida E. Married on 10/30/2020

Pandemic Bride

Gosh, where to begin. Like other corona-brides, this year has been a total whirlwind. Lots of emotions, decisions, and changes. However, working with the Beauport has been the most amazing part of this year. They were behind any decision that I wanted to make—postponement, cancellation, or down-sizing to mini-wedding, which is the choice we eventually made. Although we had to majorly slash our guest list due to state regulations, the mini-wedding package offered by the Beauport really seemed to be the best of both worlds—my husband and I would be able to celebrate with our closest family and friends and not feel like we had to wait another year to get married. We thought to ourselves, if we feel like this mini-wedding isn’t enough, we could always have a bigger celebration later.

It was enough. MORE that enough. It was the perfect night. I felt like I lost nothing, gave up nothing, to have my perfect wedding in the middle of a pandemic. Nichole and her team are AMAZING. I can’t say enough good things. About six weeks before the wedding I met with Nichole in person to talk about details and honestly, with all the back-and-forth with corona, I hadn't put back on my planning hat and had very few of those last-minute details figured out. I was overwhelmed and had suppressed my excitement for so long. Nichole has this infectious energy and truly loves what she does—I left that meeting with so many new ideas and genuinely excited again for the big day.

I could go on, and on about the Beauport, but besides their care during this crazy year, its a gorgeous venue (even indoors, where we had our ceremony due to OCTOBER snow!), with amazing staff, and incredible food. Every guest remarked on the food and drink. It was wonderful to have everything in the same place, and they really keep
you organized and planning, even during the uncertainty of this crazy year.
S
Sabrina Married on 09/17/2023
5 out of 5 rating

The perfect place to get married

The Beauport hotel was absolutely beautiful I would choose this venue over and over again as our wedding venue, everyone was super helpful everything went perfectly from start to finish Amanda our event coordinator through the Beauport was absolutely amazing and extremely friendly and helpful. I can’t recommend this place enough our wedding was perfect
K
Kristen D. Married on 09/02/2023

10/10 Experience

The most magical day at the most perfect venue. My husband and I got married at the Beauport on Labor Day weekend of 2023. I truly am speechless and am at a loss for words when it comes to the day. To say it exceeded all of my expectations and wildest dreams, would be an understatement. I had the pleasure of working closely with Amanda, who was absolutely fantastic. I know everybody says this, but we really had the best day ever. We were lucky enough to have the most insane weather of the summer (and if you live anywhere in the Boston area, you know summer 2023 has broken records of rainfall). It was also Schnooers weekend, which is a sailboat festival in Gloucester every LDW, so picture the unbelievable ocean backdrop, with a bunch of sailboats – magic. My husband and I (and a few friends) started the weekend on Thursday, had dinner at the 1606 restaurant (which was phenomenal) and spent Friday all day at the pool with our closest family and friends (this was seriously one of the best days). Saturday was the day of the wedding and it was a fairy-tale. The entire day, everything went as planned. I was fully prepared for something to go wrong, but there was not one thing I could pinpoint. We did get married offsite (at a church in Manchester-by-the-Sea and took pics at Bass Rocks (which was a beautiful spot @ future brides!)) but were lucky enough to have the cocktail hour outside on the deck starting at 5pm. We purchased the raw bar, which was a HIT! My guests cannot stop talking about it! All of the other passed appetizers were amazing (the short rib grilled cheese and the rice balls were my favorite). I was very adamant on getting on the dance floor ASAP and that’s exactly what Amanda did. She was able to execute all of my (crazy) ideas (@ brides, you understand) without fail and the execution was absolutely seamless. All of my décor, my direction, every single thing we talked about in my meetings leading up to the day was fully fulfilled. Dinner was amazing – like seriously, the best food I’ve ever had at a wedding (and my guests can account for this)! I’ve never received so many messages about the food alone – people LOVED it. We were also lucky (and brides if you are getting married LWD on the Saturday keep this in mind), to have a firework show (put on by the city of Gloucester) at 9:30pm, which was absolutely surreal and just a perfect ending to an amazing day. The Beauport really blew our wedding out of the water and I would not have changed a single thing about the day. It is not only the most beautiful venue but the staff and people are really wonderful and make you feel so so special. Also shout out to Alisha Norden for these amazing pics (she's so special).
illustration stars

25 photos · 03/14/2020
Holly & Jake
76 photos · 08/18/2019

C-Zone Entertainment C-Zone Entertainment Wedding DJs

We have had the good fortune of working with the staff at the sister properties Cruiseport and the Beauport Princess, so this hotel is of course a top shelf operation. With Ray Johnston as the GM, Beauport Hotel offers customer service that's second to none and a truly one of kind client experience. Incredible views, gorgeous ballroom, roof top pool -- seriously folks this is a no brainer. Top of the food chain on the N Shore for weddings and events. Book this state of the art venue w/o hesitation. We hope to see you on the dance floor. Congrats Ray, Sheree and company. You are the best!!!

illustration visit

Would you like to visit?

Request a visit

Beauport Hotel Gloucester frequently asked questions

Beauport Hotel Gloucester includes the following items and services for wedding events in its starting site fee:
  • Chairs
  • Linens
  • Parking
  • Set Up
  • Tables
Beauport Hotel Gloucester includes the following items and services in its wedding catering costs:
  • Cake Cutting
The space offered by Beauport Hotel Gloucester for wedding events is known for:
  • Ballroom
  • Beach
  • Hotel
Beauport Hotel Gloucester offers the following indoor/outdoor options for weddings:
  • Indoor
  • Event Rentals
  • Liability Insurance
  • Outside Vendors
  • Wifi
Beauport Hotel Gloucester offers the following furniture and decor items for weddings:
  • Chairs
  • Dance Floor
  • Furniture
  • Tables
Beauport Hotel Gloucester is recommended by 97% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 4.9 out of 5 with the following breakdown: 4.9 in average response time, 4.9 in flexibility, 4.8 in quality of service, 4.8 in professionalism and 4.8 in value.

Other vendors in Boston for your wedding

Wedding Venues