C-Zone Entertainment

Salem, MA View map Visit website
2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,595 Most Popular Price

C-Zone Entertainment is a fun and energetic wedding entertainment company that is located in the Greater Boston and New England areas. They specialize in Wedding DJs, String Ensembles, Jazz & Contemporary Combos, Lighting and Photo Booths. They've been providing creative, unique and memorable entertainment for over 20 years. Through their passion, talent and personalized approach, they make sure your reception is an unforgettable event! They have over 1500 online reviews with a five star rating and were named Boston Magazine's Best DJ Company in 2019.

C-Zone Entertainment is there to service your event however you need. They can perform during your wedding ceremony, cocktail hour and reception, as well as during your rehearsal dinner. They can mix it up between live music options or a DJ. Their string ensembles or jazz combos are ideally suited for wedding ceremonies and cocktail receptions. Their musicians play traditional classical music to covers or modern pop songs. Their DJs are skilled at reading the crowd & mixing seamlessly to keep your guests up and dancing the night away. They even set you up with your own client portal where you can create a list of song requests and even add songs to the do-not-play list. Through their customized wedding planning guide, they will walk you through each step of the day. And during their consultations with you, or via email/phone support, they'll always be there to provide guidance and suggestions. Some of the other services that C-Zone Entertainment can provide include:

• MC (no cheesy game show hosts though)
  • Liability insurance
  • Sound / PA system
  • Photo booth
  • Uplighting
  • Live String Ensembles
  • Live Solo Instrumentalists (piano, guitar, harp, violin, cello, etc,...)
  • Live Jazz & Contemporary Combos (choose from sax, guitar, piano, upright bass & drums)

Other Services
C-Zone Entertainment has a large collection of songs from a variety of music genres. Some of these genres include:

• Club
  • Funk
  • Disco
  • Classic Rock
  • 80s Pop & 80s Rock

What is the starting price for wedding ceremony music?

$325

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$1,595

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$750

What is included in the starting price?

Ceremony Music
Learn New Songs

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,595

What ceremony music arrangements can you provide?

Brass - Trio
String - Trio
String - Quartet
String - Quintet
Soloist / Vocalist

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Microphones

How many musicians are in your band(s)?

1 - 3
4 - 6

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$500

What instruments does your group play?

Cello
Saxophone
Viola
Violin
Winds

What music genres do you specialize in?

Club
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40

What services do you provide?

Ceremony Music
Cocktail Hour Music
Instrumentals
Learn New Songs
Reception Music
Rehearsal Dinner Music
Vocals

What services do you offer?

Do-Not-Play List
One Event Per Day

What additional equipment do you offer?

Photobooth
Uplighting

1,008 Reviews

• Samantha
    Samantha W. Getting married on 06/09/2022

More than Amazing

Greg Cappozzi is a true professional and epic artist. His non-cheesy style and smooth transitions along with lighting and top of the line equipment made my sister's wedding AMAZING. Greg kept everyone on the dance floor all night and was unobtrusive. He read the crowd better than any other DJ I have ever seen! I had to have him for my wedding. Greg was booked and my wedding was set up when COVID-19 hit in 2020 and caused us to reschedule. Greg was already booked for our rescheduled date but he worked to find someone who he highly recommends to work under the C-Zone name. Greg and C-Zone are amazing to work with and they made postponing our wedding a little bit easier. I will be back in 2021 to let you know how the night went, which I am sure will be awesome given C-Zones superb quality and people

C-Zone Entertainment's reply:

Sam you are a true gem. Thank you SO MUCH for posting such a positive and uplifting review during these stressful times. I know you have a lot going on with moving your wedding around, so the fact that you took time to write such a thoughtful review means the world to us. It really is an honor to be part of your day and its people like you who fuel our passion for this crazy 24/7/365 career. Much love to you from the C-Zone Fam!!! xoxox
  • Jill
    Jill M. Getting married on 06/04/2022

Love C-Zone!

I booked C-Zone Entertainment’s Charles Azagra as my DJ and a stringed trio for my ceremony for my wedding on 9/25/21. I was astounded as to the amount of song selections the trio provided and they played beautifully. Charles was so easy to work with - I gave him a long list of songs, and he arranged these and edited them into mash ups. My guests had so much fun and we danced the night away. I also added an uplighting package I highly recommend. Thank you to C-Zone & Charles for making my wedding AWESOME!
    Diane V. Getting married on 05/06/2022

Max /C-Zone Awesome!

C-Zone did it again! Wedding number three with this sensational company and Max as our DJ! He played the hits and family favorites all night long! Guests of all ages were dancing and enjoying themselves as Max kept everyone happy. This last wedding was done with many traditional changes as we fully respected the Covid-19 regulations. Max helped us figure out ways to make it more personalized, more special and incredibly unique. We couldn't have asked for anything better. Max is so talented and friendly and greeted all of us with a warm smile and such kindness. We knew we were in the best hands possible. Weather you have a wedding for 30 or 300- Max is your guy and C-Zone is your company! This company deserves well more than five stars!

C-Zone Entertainment's reply:

Thank you for such kind words Diane. It was an honor to be part of your special day and words cannot express our gratitude for your loyalty to us over the years. 3 weddings, wow!!! We're delighted to know that everything went so well with Max. We appreciate you sharing your experience about working with us, especially during these uncertain times, your testimonial is invaluable. Congrats and keep on dancing!!!

• 1,008

31 photos · 10/03/2015

Deals

C-Zone Entertainment 1
Offer
Uplighting is an incredible way to decorate your venue. Our wireless LED Uplighting will transform your space and truly add that wow factor to your party. We're offering a discount for booking both DJ and Uplighting services together. For 12 fixtures, we're giving a $300 discount which brings the cost of the lighting down to $500. Visit us at http://www.czonemusic.com/services/wireless-led-uplighting/ for recent photo galleries.

The International The International Country Club Weddings

C-Zone Entertainment is an excellent and fun vendor to work with! They're always on time, professional, and definitely bring the party to every sing event. Our staff and wedding coordinators are always excited to see C-Zone entertainment as the DJ/entertainment for an upcoming wedding because we know that our INTL couple will be receiving the awesome service they deserve!

Shawn Black Photography Shawn Black Photography Wedding Photographers

When ever I ask my couples about their wedding entertainment and the response is C-Zone I smile a little because I know they are going to have a great party. C-Zone is one of the best in the industry, their ability to keep the crowd excited and dancing just makes my job capturing the fun of the reception that much easier. From how they interact with the rest of the vendors behind the scenes to how much they love their couples, choosing C-Zone for your Big Day you can't go wrong!

Fetching Events Fetching Events Wedding Planners

I am always happy to recommend, without hesitation, C-Zone. I have worked with many of their team members from everything to DJ's for weddings, to live music for corporate events. I have personally enjoyed their music on the dancefloor too! You can't do better than C-Zone for entertainment in the greater Boston area. Not to mention, Greg & Diane are two of the kindest, coolest people you've ever met. Everything they do is stamped with their care and attention to detail. You can't go wrong with C-Zone!

92 JACKSON STREET, SUITE 103 Salem, MA, 01970
6173200723
Location of (C-Zone Entertainment)
92 JACKSON STREET, SUITE 103 Salem, MA, 01970 See on map
6173200723

Other vendors in Boston for your wedding