Billerica, Billerica, MA 01821 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About DJ Dave's Mobile Entertainment

DJ Dave’s Mobile Entertainment located in Billerica, Massachusetts offers a customizable, interactive DJ entertainment experience. Regardless of wedding size or style, this experienced team can adapt to fit the entertainment needs of each and every couple. Enjoy the detailed attention during all stages of planning and implementation for your special day’s entertainment.

Experience
Dave Riley and the team at DJ Dave’s Mobile Entertainment are equipped with over 20 years of entertainment experience. Their experience extends beyond the interactive DJ role to also include general MC services.

Couples and their guests can dance the night away to a personalized soundtrack or enjoy various other services, such as hosting, announcing, emcee services, sound reinforcement and lighting. To ensure the entertainment is just what the couple is looking for, DJ Dave’s Mobile Entertainment will work with the couple before the big day and ensure all plans go according to the couple’s wishes. Other services and items provided by DJ Dave’s Mobile Entertainment include:

• Consultation

aa2cbd83835da8b5 1534346523 26eb16e052b9cbd6 1534346519974 6 HM Reception 86

10 Reviews for DJ Dave's Mobile Entertainment

• Hannah

Hannah · Married on 02/16/2019

Made our wedding an absolute BLAST!

I am blown away by Dave's DJ skills. He basically read my mind when it came to all the song selections. I had told him what styles we would like to hear, but left the specifics up to him. He totally NAILED it. All of my guests have said that they have never danced so much at a wedding in their life!
    Dave was also so supportive and accommodating with anything that I needed or forgot along the way. I forgot to give him the names of my junior bridesmaids ahead of time, but he just quickly wrote them down without a question.
    I highly recommend adding in the light package. The uplighting gave the room a great ambiance, and the dance lights were the perfect touch to get the dance floor bumping!
    Dave was all around a pleasure to work with. He was quick to respond, funny, friendly, and made my wedding a complete blast. I would recommend him to any couple who is looking for an excellent DJ!

Sent on 02/25/2019

Libby · Married on 08/25/2018

Dave was an amazing DJ from start to finish! He included amazing detail from knowing what song to play when, he even read the crowd the night of our wedding, and saw who was dancing to what and just went with it. I would choose Dave for any event, and I will be chosing him again in the future. It was such a pleasure working with him! He makes the most overwhelming part so easy! Thank you again Dave. This wouldn’t have been as amazing as it was without you!!

Sent on 08/28/2018

Jeff · Married on 02/17/2018

We really lucked out in finding Dave! He absolutely killed it at our wedding! Having never hired a DJ before, we weren't really sure where to start so we took to reading online reviews. It's no surprise Dave has so many great reviews.

After we decided to go with Dave, he reached out to us to set up a meeting so we could go over our expectations and let him know exactly what we were looking for. We ended up giving him a list of 15 songs to give him an idea of what we wanted so that he could pick the rest of the songs himself. My wife loves to dance so one of the things we wanted was to get people on the dance floor. Dave didn't disappoint and had the dance floor packed the entire night! We had a number of guests commenting on how great the DJ was. Next time we need a DJ, we won't hesitate calling Dave.

If you need a DJ, I highly recommend you give Dave a call!

Sent on 04/30/2018

DJ Dave's Mobile Entertainment Pricing

DJ Dave's Mobile Entertainment Price Rates

DJ Dave's Mobile Entertainment FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 1,395.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,560.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Disco Ball, Sound/PA System, MC, Microphones, Projector, Travel Expenses
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 495.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Club, Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Disco Ball, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

• Billerica Billerica, Massachusetts, 01821 See on map