23 Winslow Rd, Chelmsford, MA 01824 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,250
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 10

About The Lasting Moment LLC : Wedding Films

We only film a limited number of weddings each year, so please contact me as soon as possible. 2020 is booking up quick!

The Lasting Moment Wedding Films is proud to offer a unique style of high definition video. My sole purpose is to produce a masterpiece film of your special day, filled with laughter and emotion that you will surely cherish forever. Marriage is the joining together of two unique people. Two people with separate personalities and very different stories. During this monumental day of your life, these distinctions should be noticed, captured, and fully embraced. I am constantly inspired by these characteristics and differences and I love to capture the uniqueness of each personal love story.

I am confident that we would be a great fit for your wedding!

If you have any questions at all please don't hesitate to reach out. :-)

Thanks again,

• Videos 5

16 Reviews for The Lasting Moment LLC : Wedding Films

• Chris

Chris O'neil · Married on 09/08/2018

Amazing work and a pleasure to work with!

Can I give 10 stars?! What a pleasure it was working with Tim at The Lasting Moment. We had reached out to TLM after they shot my best friend’s wedding (see John and Jeannette Leary's video, it's amazing) so we knew the quality of work we were inquiring about.

Not only is Tim a very gifted videographer/photographer but he was incredibly responsive, professional, and had a knack for capturing everything without being noticed.

Right from the first call, Tim made us feel comfortable by walking us through every step of the process and making sure the video was exactly what we wanted.

The video was the perfect representation of the day from capturing candid moments getting ready in the hotel room to the first look and ceremony to the reception.

My wife and I couldn't be happier with the job they did on our wedding video and would absolutely recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 12/05/2018
  • Courtney

Courtney · Married on 09/01/2018

Awesome! A great valued videographer to hire!

I was incredibly picky and spent months choosing a videographer for our wedding day. The Lasting Moment's creative and artistic style videos stood out to me big-time. I appreciated Tim's unique blended use of speeches, vows and music over montages of video shots to create such a special way to look back and remember the day.
    To top off his skills, he is also so pleasant to work with. He is very responsive to communication and made us feel so comfortable on the wedding day. He was somehow able to capture everything, but was gracefully in the background so we never felt as though we had a camera in our faces.
    He even stayed later than we had planned to ensure he had shots of the whole day/night! The day went by so quick and we are so appreciative to have the footage and edits to look back on! Thanks so much!

Sent on 11/09/2018
  • Rachel

Rachel · Married on 07/07/2018

Great value and great to work with!

My husband and I had an excellent experience with Tim from Lasting Moment. Initially we had ruled out videography for our wedding because we didn't think it was in our price range. We thought the only way to get a high quality video was to spend a fortune. Luckily, a friend recommended the Lasting Moment. The videos we got from Tim are an amazing value and we're so thankful! He has many packages that can be tailored to include whatever types of video are important to the client. Additionally, Tim is great to work with. He is friendly and professional. He really wants to get to know his couples and work with them to make sure he captures their vision.

Sent on 10/16/2018

Award

The Lasting Moment LLC : Wedding Films FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 2,850.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Highlight Video
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,250.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage
  • What primary style do you identify with? Cinematic, Documentary, Storytelling, Traditional
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Drone Footage, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Raw Footage, Save The Date, Slideshow / Montage

• Fetching Events
    Fetching Events Wedding Planners

I had the pleasure of working with Tim & Megan a few weeks ago, and I can say without hesitation, I look forward to working together again. It was a cold, rainy day, we kept moving locations, there was a TON of walking/physical labor involved, and every single request was met with a smile. The Lasting Moment is the kind of pro I love to work with and to recommend to my clientele. Do not hesitate to book your wedding videography with The Lasting Moment.

• 23 Winslow Rd Chelmsford, MA, 01824 See on map