63 Green St, Charlestown, MA 02129 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Most Popular Price $3,700
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 8

About Antonelli Visual Media

Antonelli Visual Media is a Boston, Massachusetts-based videography company that specializes in cinematically telling your love story. Robert Antonelli is the creative artist behind the edits and employs an excellent team of cinematographers. AVM'S “fly on the wall” approach allows them to capture every emotion and memory that unfolds throughout the day, without you or any of your guests even knowing they are there. At the end of the day, Antonelli Visual Media will provide you with a wedding film that allows you to relive the happiest day of your life for many years to come.

Antonelli Visual Media is happy to service your wedding ceremony and reception, as well as your pre-ceremony festivities. AVM beautifully blends a documentary style with the art of storytelling that results in incredible films. Their cinema services can include:

• A Multi-Camera Documentary Edit

Videos 4 vídeos

62 Reviews for Antonelli Visual Media

Amanda Mari · Getting married on 07/12/2020

You must hire AVM!

BOB IS A GENIUS. He was our favorite vendor. He is laid back, but professional, making you feel confident in his logistics and work. He arrived early the day of the wedding with his associate and began shooting immediately. When he wasn’t shooting me, he was being so specific about shooting all of the details that I took so much time planning and creating. Not one detail was left out of our videos. Our highlight film was the best we have ever seen, and he incorporated EVERYTHING he promised. He is the REAL DEAL. Do not hire any other videographer!

Sent on 04/17/2019

Jessie · Married on 10/05/2019

You will not be disappointed!!

From the moment I met Bob, to after we received our wedding video, I knew how happy I was to have him as our wedding videographer. In the beginning, when I was browsing around at many different videographer's highlight videos, I had this specific list of things I wanted the video to have. When I came across Bob's films, he incorporated everything that I wanted and I knew right away that he was the right guy. The day he showed up for our wedding, he was calm, pleasant, fun and never did he made us feel awkward with the cameras on us. I had gotten many compliments from my wedding party and family that my videogorapher was "the man" and "so awesome and nice". He never felt intrusive or like he was in the way. And the end result had me crying the first 20 times I watched it. I do not write reviews often, but for Bob, it was my pleasure.
    Thanks again for everything!!
    Jessie & Greg 10/5/19

Sent on 12/18/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Antonelli Visual Media FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?
    $ 3,100.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Raw Footage
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 3700.00
    Multi. Locations
  • What primary style do you identify with?
    Cinematic
    Documentary
    Storytelling
  • Which wedding events do you service?
    Ceremony
    Pre-Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What videography services do you offer?
    Drone Footage
    Raw Footage
    Save The Date
  • What final video formats do you offer?
    Blu-Ray
    Digital Download
    DVD
    USB Flash Drive

• TK Photographers Wedding Photographers

It was our pleasure working with Antonelli Visual Media. We normally try to communicate in advance with all vendors to be in sync. However, working with Antonelli was no brainer. They knew what they were doing and communication with was a very smooth and professional. I wouldn't wish for more. Thank you Antonelli for your amazing cooperation and creative work. Highly recommended

• LDC Weddings
    LDC Weddings Wedding Planners

Bob is hands down one of THE best Videographers in the business. He is professional yet personable, hilarious and his final product is always on point. Love Bob!!

• 63 Green St Charlestown, MA, 02129 See on map
    Location of (Antonelli Visual Media)