Antonelli Visual Media Reviews

51 | Charlestown, MA

51 Reviews for Antonelli Visual Media

Amanda Mari · Getting married on 07/12/2020

You must hire AVM!

BOB IS A GENIUS. He was our favorite vendor. He is laid back, but professional, making you feel confident in his logistics and work. He arrived early the day of the wedding with his associate and began shooting immediately. When he wasn’t shooting me, he was being so specific about shooting all of the details that I took so much time planning and creating. Not one detail was left out of our videos. Our highlight film was the best we have ever seen, and he incorporated EVERYTHING he promised. He is the REAL DEAL. Do not hire any other videographer!

Sent on 04/17/2019

Savvas K. · Married on 12/02/2018

Great team to work with!

Bob was great to work with. He was responsive during the whole process and was extremely receptive to the needs of my wife and I. Finished product is fantastic, cant say there is anything about the process or end product that we would change in any way. Hire AVM, you will not regret it!

Sent on 02/15/2019

Christina · Married on 12/01/2018

Above and Beyond!

Bob and his assistant were great to work with throughout the entire planning! He is committed to making sure he presents what you exactly want on your wedding day. My video and the quality of it came out amazing and I trust yours will too! 100% recommended.

Sent on 02/03/2019
  • Kelly

Kelly Lavery · Married on 11/16/2018

The best of the best!!

The videography search for me was probably the most important part of wedding planning. During the craziness of your wedding day so much goes unnoticed in terms of planning, but I knew that once all the dust settled that my wedding video would have to stand out with the greatest moments from that day.

Where do I begin with Bob? My video left me *breathless*. It exceeded my wildest expectations. I did a lot of searching on countless videographers sites at random couples' videos and found that one of my favorites was one of Bob's. It helped that his prices were very fair, where other great videos came from packages that were $7,000!! I chose Bob and couldn't be happier with my decision.

Leading up to the wedding, he was prompt in his responses and creative in his visions. This helped me through the already chaotic planning process. The day of the wedding he was timely, professional and fun to work with. He lightened my tense mood several times with his humor.

Two months later, looking at my final product, I am in tears. People say you only watch your wedding video once, but not if Bob Antonelli makes it. My husband and I watch it over and over again. The positive feedback we've gotten is outrageous. Watch some of his stuff and try not to tear up, I dare you! I can't recommend Bob enough, he truly made my dream come true with our wedding video!!

Sent on 01/22/2019

Mary Mojica · Married on 11/11/2018

Our big fat Italorican wedding!

Bob was amazing and very attentive to details. He’s a pleasure to work with and our final product was indeed a spectacular work of art!

Sent on 01/20/2019

Alysha · Married on 10/20/2018

Thank you for the most beautiful highlight film

If I could give more than 5 stars I would. Bob is AMAZING! I truly could not recommend him enough. He captured all the right moments at our wedding - my husband and I are so amazed at and grateful for our beautiful highlight video. We have watched it maybe a thousand times in one week, and each time it feels like we're reliving that wonderful day. Bob is incredibly personable, professional and easy going - we wouldn't have wanted to work with anyone else. We have received so many compliments, and I have a few friends getting married in 2019 that have all asked for his contact information. Bob - from the bottom of our hearts, thank you for capturing our lifelong memory so beautifully! Please stay in touch!

Sent on 12/29/2018

Marine Dadayan · Married on 10/14/2018

The BEST photographer to capture our perfect day!

Bob was truly amazing! He really put together the most beautiful wedding video! He’s a pleasure to work with and our final product was spectacular work of art!
    We have watched the highlight video countless times. Everyone has raved about how amazing the video was. I am so grateful that we booked him for our wedding. We can't thank him enough for all that he did!

Sent on 01/28/2019

Susan · Married on 09/15/2018

Perfect video to capture our special day!

Bob was great! He was like a fly on the wall capturing all of our special moments. We have gotten so many compliments on our highlight video, and we've had a blast watching the raw footage of the dance floor. I highly recommend AVM!

Sent on 11/23/2018
  • Melinda

Melinda · Married on 09/01/2018

Best of the best

Bob and crew are AMAZING. I feel like I hit the lottery with these guys. I wish I could attach my video to prove how incredible they are. I did a ton of research trying to find my style of video and heard every ridiculous price other vendors charge for the entire suite of videos. When bob says they “stay in the background and to act like yourselves” they aren’t kidding - I maybe noticed bob 4 times the entire day and they were all to get a shot he thought would be great. And sure enough our video captured everything we could have asked and looks like a trailer to a really good movie. And then every chapter of the day is cut and sent separately looking again like a beautiful movie of the day. BOOK AVM YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED!!!!

Sent on 11/11/2018

Kristen · Married on 06/30/2018

Amazing! Best video! Easy to work with

Bob was amazing! He put together the most beautiful wedding video! He filmed the whole entire wedding. The ceremony, the introductions, the toasts and parent dances. He also did an awesome dance floor video and a beautiful 5 minute highlight video. I watch the video everyday and everytime I feel like I am reliving my wedding day.

Sent on 10/15/2018
  • Marina

Marina · Married on 05/19/2018

We are so glad we hired AVM for our wedding videos! Bob explained everything that we need to know and answers all our questions. He shot every detail of our wedding, and the final product came out amazing! We received lots of compliments, and it is really nice to share these videos with friends and families who were not able to make it to the wedding. I did lots of research on videographers before hiring Bob, and I think it was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding! I highly recommend AVM, look no further, you will not regret it. Thank you, Bob!

Sent on 07/16/2018

Linzheng · Married on 05/13/2018

It was really a great experience to have Bob with us on our wedding day. He went there very early for preparation and shot every detailed decoration of the venue. He could always seize the best moment and shooting angle during the ceremony and reception. His video didn’t take long to be delivered and the four minute video captured all the best momery of our wedding and presented in a sweet and romantic way.

Sent on 06/26/2018

Alexis · Married on 11/04/2017

We used AVM for our wedding in November 2017 and we cannot speak more highly of Bob and the services he provides. Videography was one thing that I desperately wanted for the wedding but had to cut from our budget. Luckily, my parents decided to give the gift of wedding videography to us and they could not have made a better choice than AVM. My father can men hard to impress, but the second he got off the phone with Bob he remarked how professional he was and how he was willing g to work with them to get everything we needed for a good value. We looked at many other videographers but the through viewing his samples and speaking with Bob, we felt the most comfortable with him.

The day of the wedding he and his partner were a pleasure to work with. Bob was with my husband in the morning and made him and the groomsma feel very comfortable. His partner was with me and was great. He worked really well with us, our guests and our other vendors. Multiple people in the bridal party commented that he was their favorite one of all our vendors!

As for the final product, it was everything I wished for and more. Bob speaks about crating a produce with a soundtrack coordinating with the couple and the overall mood of the wedding and he truly captured how we felt that day perfectly. Our highlight video, dance floor film and the other areas he edited for us were perfect. I watched them every day for a month and at least once a week since! His turn around time was also impressive, we received or final product in about one month which was much sooner than other videographers had offered.

We could not imagine a better videographer and company to work with and give the highest recommendation to Bob and AVM!

Sent on 01/30/2018

Shari · Married on 10/20/2017

I am so grateful that we decided to book a videographer. It’s so valuable to be able to see true expression and hear our friends and families voices. Antonelli Visual media made everything pretty easy. From booking flexible FaceTime meetings to quick response on email, Bob and his team did a great job. Colin and Pat were our videographers and they were very professional and caught some great footage. One of my favorite parts of their service is that you have them for the whole day, as opposed to hourly booking. It really takes the stress away from having to cut down on a timeline or worry about more financial stress after booking. They make you feel like the focus, which is how it should be. Thank you Antonelli Visual Media!

Sent on 02/07/2018

Alina · Married on 09/16/2017

When I first got engaged and started planning my wedding I did not think I was going to book a videographer. About 3 or 4 months before my wedding something in me changed, and I decided I did want a video. I am so glad that I changed my mind because Bob and his assistant were absolutely amazing! They captured all the important moments, and even the small details like my in memory table, which was so important to me. The highlight video was nothing short of perfection, and everyone that has seen it could not stop talking about how beautiful it was. My sister-in-law, who just got engaged, already told me that she HAS to have Bob do her wedding video now. I highly recommend Bob!

Sent on 11/29/2017

Emma · Married on 09/03/2017

Antonelli Visual Media delivered an outstanding product - we were on the fence about doing a videographer and I am SO glad we did. Bob was professional, friendly, and the final video was such a great snap shot of our big day, and for such an affordable price!!

Sent on 10/29/2017

Lee-J · Married on 08/25/2017

Bob of Antonelli Visual Media is the REAL DEAL. He is not only extremely professional, friendly, down to earth, timely, and unbelievably accommodating, he is the best in the business when it comes to creating a film that suits your style. I have watched our highlight film over and over and have experienced ALL.THE.FEELS. every single time. He makes having all the attention of the day feel very comfortable. He promised us a product that would capture the overall feel of our wedding day, but he delivered so much more.

If you are considering a videographer for your wedding, look no further than Antonelli Visual Media. If you are leaning towards NOT having a videographer, I highly suggest you reconsider... and call AVM! Reliving our day through Bob's work has been incredibly fun, insanely emotional, and an absolute gift. Bob is the best there is and we can never thank him for what he accomplished through his craft on our special day.

Sent on 11/25/2017
  • O

Odessa · Married on 08/19/2017

I used Antonelli Visual Media for a videographer for my wedding in August and I couldn't be any happier. Bob and his assistant are so nice and easy to work with. The day before I had to ask if they could come earlier and they did it with no problem. I just got the video yesterday and I watched everything so many times. They really captured how special my day was. The video quality is so good and Bob captured so many things I didn't get to see. My video was produced in a timely manner and we got it sooner than his turn around time. We got to send the video to as many people as we wanted so I am glad everyone can have a copy. They also are so reasonable with their prices. I looked for a videographer for so long and other companies wanted thousands more. I reccomend using Antonelli Visual Media because your video will be everything you wanted and more. We are so happy we picked Antonelli Visual Media because we will always get to rewatch our special moments of the day forever.

Sent on 09/30/2017

Kristin · Married on 07/15/2017

To say we were happy with our videos would be a serious understatement. Put simply, Bob KILLED it. The videos were better than we could have ever imagined, and we've watched a LOT of other people's wedding videos. He captured our theme and the vibe so well with the shot angles, music, and composition. Our highlight video couldn't have captured the day better, and the additional videos he produced captured every special moment to perfection. We recommend Bob in a heartbeat, he's super responsive, helped us think through every angle of the wedding shots, was an absolute pleasure to work with, and exceeded expectations in every area. Thank you for making our videos ones we can watch and enjoy for eternity!

Sent on 09/03/2017

Jaclyn · Married on 06/10/2017

AVM was hands down, the BEST videographer we could've ever imagined. Extremely affordable, attentive and throughly skilled. AVM arrived to our wedding on time, and ready to go. Every special detail was captured. Bob was engaging and easy to work with. He put so much time into our video and sent it to us in a timely manner. He was super responsive, always helpful and provided us with a video that will make our wedding last forever. I will recommend AVM forever, to anyone I know looking for a videographer that is incredibly gifted, hard-working, thorough, super experienced, highly affordable, helpful and very personable. Thank you so much for being a rockstar on our wedding day and for putting so many obvious hours putting together our flawless wedding video. We love you guys!

Sent on 08/07/2017

Jacquelyn · Married on 05/06/2017

I don't even know where to start, I am more then impressed with the highlight film, Robert is so talented and such a genuine and amazing person!!! His work is the best I have ever seen I cannot stop crying watching my highlight film I will always watch it and it will always put a smile on my face. Robert really pays attention to details and captures every important moment I could not be more thankful for all that he did! His spirit is so high and he makes you feel so comfortable! Deciding last minute to do a videographer and I am beyond happy I did, I am more happy I found Robert! Amazing amazing amazing !!!!!!!

Sent on 06/28/2017
  • Mrs.Taylor_IsWhatTheyCallMe

Tiarra · Married on 04/16/2017

From the first time we talked to Robert we knew he was the one. We loved how he was comfortable in getting to know our needs and was not just forcing concepts on us. We loved that he was able to get ideas of what we wanted to make our vision come to life. the payment plans are so simple so not having to worry about paying for his services among the other million things that must be paid for was so refreshing. He definitely made us feel calm and collected. We would definitely recommend his services to all our family and friends.

Sent on 05/21/2016
  • SRodz

Surey · Married on 02/26/2017

I don't think I have the words to describe how amazing it was to work with Bob Antonelli. It's been over 9 months and we absolutely treasure our wedding videos. We've watched the highlights video countless times and shared the longer footage with family and friends. Everyone has raved about how amazing the video was, even my husband who initially wasn't so sure about hiring a videographer. Antonelli's work is exceptional, masterfully weaving the story of the happiest day of our lives so that we can relive it over and over anytime we want. Looking back through the footage, my husband was especially impressed to see some of the shots of our interactions with each other and with our friends and family throughout the night without any of us ever being aware of Bob and his colleague's presence. They were experts at staying behind the scenes to the point we often forgot they were there. Considering we also had a team of 2 photographers, this is saying a lot! All 4 managed to be unobtrusive, blending into the background while working together to capture our priceless memories. I am so happy we chose to work with Bob and would recommend him to anyone in need of a wedding videographer, no questions asked.

Sent on 11/28/2017

Katherine · Married on 10/15/2016

EVERYTHING HAPPENS FOR A REASON
    TWO months to go, we decided to get a videographer. We searched as if we were looking for a needle in a haystack in a dark room, little to no time, with my father in the hospital, it wasn't easy. With such a short notice, we were still optimistic. With other videographers coming at us with outrageous pricing, or simple replies, leaving us on edge, making us wait for a contract, it didn't look good. My wife and I live by the saying, "Everything happens for a reason." My wife actually found Antonelli Visual Media, with about ONE month to go until our wedding! With 3 WEEKS to go, it looked like my father was going to be in the hospital for our wedding, all the more reason we wanted a videopgraher. We couldn't have been happier with the result! The audio, visual, effects, final product, EVERYTHING was perfect. We not only received DVD's, but the highlight clip, and all the raw footage as well, that we can keep forever. AVM had a quick response, made the decision effortless, and very professional. The only thing I wish was different, is that my dad could've seen our wedding video before he passed away. If you and your significant other are debating on a videographer, not only do I recommend one, but I recommend AVM. It's more than just pictures of friends and family on your special day, it's all the fun times, kind words, and celebrating you had with everyone that you can watch over and over, and can show to future generations of family. Thanks AVM!

Sent on 12/31/2016