Antonelli Visual Media Reviews

55 | Charlestown, MA

55 Reviews for Antonelli Visual Media

Amanda Mari · Getting married on 07/12/2020

You must hire AVM!

BOB IS A GENIUS. He was our favorite vendor. He is laid back, but professional, making you feel confident in his logistics and work. He arrived early the day of the wedding with his associate and began shooting immediately. When he wasn’t shooting me, he was being so specific about shooting all of the details that I took so much time planning and creating. Not one detail was left out of our videos. Our highlight film was the best we have ever seen, and he incorporated EVERYTHING he promised. He is the REAL DEAL. Do not hire any other videographer!

Sent on 04/17/2019
  • Allison

Allison · Married on 06/28/2019

Exceeded our expectations!

We can't say enough wonderful things about Antonelli Visual Media! Bob was so easy to work with from our first conversation on the phone through our wedding day. We selected the wedding trailer package as well as the raw footage for our wedding. Bob and his assistant Zach captured all of the events of the day completely and worked together really well with our photographer. We were absolutely shocked when we received the email only 3 short weeks after our wedding with our completed wedding trailer. Bob has such an impressive creative vision when creating his videos and its something that is truly hard to find especially at his fair pricepoint. If you are looking for a beautiful creative videographer for your wedding, Antonelli Visual Media is the perfect fit!

Sent on 07/22/2019
  • Jill

Jill · Married on 06/08/2019

Amazing Videographer!

Having Bob be our videographer was one of the best wedding decisions we made! He is truly wonderful! From the very beginning, he was always responsive to any questions and was such a pleasure to work with. He was always a calm presence in the craziness of wedding planning. On the day of the wedding he was so professional and made it all extremely stress free. We had such a fun day with Bob as our videographer capturing every detail! We received the highlight videos we requested within 3 weeks of our wedding, and all our raw footage within a month. That is unheard of in the wedding world today! The videos were absolutely incredible. Everyone, including us were blown away by the attention to detail, quality and modern approach to wedding videos. We love them so much! We got countless messages from friends praising the videos and we will cherish them forever all thanks to Bob! We can't recommend him enough!

Sent on 07/16/2019

Jess Hodge · Married on 04/27/2019

Booking AVM is the best decision you will make for your wedding

My husband and I were lucky enough to be gifted the amazing talents of AVM for our wedding day. Our wedding video is - WITHOUT A DOUBT - the single part of that weekend we are most grateful for. Bob is not only a true artist with the work he produces, but he played a unique and important role throughout our entire wedding day. His friendly, fun and energetic presence helps you feel as though a dear friend is holding the camera and allowing you to be your most beautiful and true self through every frame. Every time I watch our film, I cry and am flooded with the memories of that day. Bob perfectly selected these precious moments throughout the day that made us feel like movie stars. I actually can't believe we are as lucky as we are to be able to relive the magic of that day for the rest of our lives. I can't recommend AVM enough! If you are on the fence about whether or not to have a videographer? Don't be! Hop over that fence and book Antonelli Visual Media.

Sent on 06/14/2019
  • Samantha

Samantha · Married on 04/20/2019

The BEST Videographer we could have picked!

We could not have chosen anyone better as our videographer for our wedding! Bob was absolutely amazing! He was wonderful to work with from start to finish. He was prompt in his responses and made me feel comfortable right away. There wasn't a question about who to hire after we'd talked to him. The day of the wedding he was there before I was. He and his assistant were there to film absolutely everything that happened. He was very easy to work with! I never felt awkward or like he wanted us to do something solely for the video. Now that we have the videos, I can't stop watching it! The videos are perfect! I couldn't have asked for anything better. He did an incredible job with every aspect of the videos. He captured every moment that we wanted to see. His vision and creativity is amazing. I cannot say enough about how wonderful he is. If you're considering whether or not to hire a videographer or who to hire, you don't need to look any further than Antonelli Visual Media! He will be one of the best decisions you make for your wedding!

Sent on 06/19/2019

Savvas K. · Married on 12/02/2018

Great team to work with!

Bob was great to work with. He was responsive during the whole process and was extremely receptive to the needs of my wife and I. Finished product is fantastic, cant say there is anything about the process or end product that we would change in any way. Hire AVM, you will not regret it!

Sent on 02/15/2019

Christina · Married on 12/01/2018

Above and Beyond!

Bob and his assistant were great to work with throughout the entire planning! He is committed to making sure he presents what you exactly want on your wedding day. My video and the quality of it came out amazing and I trust yours will too! 100% recommended.

Sent on 02/03/2019
  • Kelly

Kelly Lavery · Married on 11/16/2018

The best of the best!!

The videography search for me was probably the most important part of wedding planning. During the craziness of your wedding day so much goes unnoticed in terms of planning, but I knew that once all the dust settled that my wedding video would have to stand out with the greatest moments from that day.

Where do I begin with Bob? My video left me *breathless*. It exceeded my wildest expectations. I did a lot of searching on countless videographers sites at random couples' videos and found that one of my favorites was one of Bob's. It helped that his prices were very fair, where other great videos came from packages that were $7,000!! I chose Bob and couldn't be happier with my decision.

Leading up to the wedding, he was prompt in his responses and creative in his visions. This helped me through the already chaotic planning process. The day of the wedding he was timely, professional and fun to work with. He lightened my tense mood several times with his humor.

Two months later, looking at my final product, I am in tears. People say you only watch your wedding video once, but not if Bob Antonelli makes it. My husband and I watch it over and over again. The positive feedback we've gotten is outrageous. Watch some of his stuff and try not to tear up, I dare you! I can't recommend Bob enough, he truly made my dream come true with our wedding video!!

Sent on 01/22/2019

Mary Mojica · Married on 11/11/2018

Our big fat Italorican wedding!

Bob was amazing and very attentive to details. He’s a pleasure to work with and our final product was indeed a spectacular work of art!

Sent on 01/20/2019

Alysha · Married on 10/20/2018

Thank you for the most beautiful highlight film

If I could give more than 5 stars I would. Bob is AMAZING! I truly could not recommend him enough. He captured all the right moments at our wedding - my husband and I are so amazed at and grateful for our beautiful highlight video. We have watched it maybe a thousand times in one week, and each time it feels like we're reliving that wonderful day. Bob is incredibly personable, professional and easy going - we wouldn't have wanted to work with anyone else. We have received so many compliments, and I have a few friends getting married in 2019 that have all asked for his contact information. Bob - from the bottom of our hearts, thank you for capturing our lifelong memory so beautifully! Please stay in touch!

Sent on 12/29/2018

Marine Dadayan · Married on 10/14/2018

The BEST photographer to capture our perfect day!

Bob was truly amazing! He really put together the most beautiful wedding video! He’s a pleasure to work with and our final product was spectacular work of art!
    We have watched the highlight video countless times. Everyone has raved about how amazing the video was. I am so grateful that we booked him for our wedding. We can't thank him enough for all that he did!

Sent on 01/28/2019

Susan · Married on 09/15/2018

Perfect video to capture our special day!

Bob was great! He was like a fly on the wall capturing all of our special moments. We have gotten so many compliments on our highlight video, and we've had a blast watching the raw footage of the dance floor. I highly recommend AVM!

Sent on 11/23/2018
  • Melinda

Melinda · Married on 09/01/2018

Best of the best

Bob and crew are AMAZING. I feel like I hit the lottery with these guys. I wish I could attach my video to prove how incredible they are. I did a ton of research trying to find my style of video and heard every ridiculous price other vendors charge for the entire suite of videos. When bob says they “stay in the background and to act like yourselves” they aren’t kidding - I maybe noticed bob 4 times the entire day and they were all to get a shot he thought would be great. And sure enough our video captured everything we could have asked and looks like a trailer to a really good movie. And then every chapter of the day is cut and sent separately looking again like a beautiful movie of the day. BOOK AVM YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED!!!!

Sent on 11/11/2018

Kristen · Married on 06/30/2018

Amazing! Best video! Easy to work with

Bob was amazing! He put together the most beautiful wedding video! He filmed the whole entire wedding. The ceremony, the introductions, the toasts and parent dances. He also did an awesome dance floor video and a beautiful 5 minute highlight video. I watch the video everyday and everytime I feel like I am reliving my wedding day.

Sent on 10/15/2018
  • Marina

Marina · Married on 05/19/2018

We are so glad we hired AVM for our wedding videos! Bob explained everything that we need to know and answers all our questions. He shot every detail of our wedding, and the final product came out amazing! We received lots of compliments, and it is really nice to share these videos with friends and families who were not able to make it to the wedding. I did lots of research on videographers before hiring Bob, and I think it was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding! I highly recommend AVM, look no further, you will not regret it. Thank you, Bob!

Sent on 07/16/2018

Linzheng · Married on 05/13/2018

It was really a great experience to have Bob with us on our wedding day. He went there very early for preparation and shot every detailed decoration of the venue. He could always seize the best moment and shooting angle during the ceremony and reception. His video didn’t take long to be delivered and the four minute video captured all the best momery of our wedding and presented in a sweet and romantic way.

Sent on 06/26/2018

Alexis · Married on 11/04/2017

We used AVM for our wedding in November 2017 and we cannot speak more highly of Bob and the services he provides. Videography was one thing that I desperately wanted for the wedding but had to cut from our budget. Luckily, my parents decided to give the gift of wedding videography to us and they could not have made a better choice than AVM. My father can men hard to impress, but the second he got off the phone with Bob he remarked how professional he was and how he was willing g to work with them to get everything we needed for a good value. We looked at many other videographers but the through viewing his samples and speaking with Bob, we felt the most comfortable with him.

The day of the wedding he and his partner were a pleasure to work with. Bob was with my husband in the morning and made him and the groomsma feel very comfortable. His partner was with me and was great. He worked really well with us, our guests and our other vendors. Multiple people in the bridal party commented that he was their favorite one of all our vendors!

As for the final product, it was everything I wished for and more. Bob speaks about crating a produce with a soundtrack coordinating with the couple and the overall mood of the wedding and he truly captured how we felt that day perfectly. Our highlight video, dance floor film and the other areas he edited for us were perfect. I watched them every day for a month and at least once a week since! His turn around time was also impressive, we received or final product in about one month which was much sooner than other videographers had offered.

We could not imagine a better videographer and company to work with and give the highest recommendation to Bob and AVM!

Sent on 01/30/2018

Shari · Married on 10/20/2017

I am so grateful that we decided to book a videographer. It’s so valuable to be able to see true expression and hear our friends and families voices. Antonelli Visual media made everything pretty easy. From booking flexible FaceTime meetings to quick response on email, Bob and his team did a great job. Colin and Pat were our videographers and they were very professional and caught some great footage. One of my favorite parts of their service is that you have them for the whole day, as opposed to hourly booking. It really takes the stress away from having to cut down on a timeline or worry about more financial stress after booking. They make you feel like the focus, which is how it should be. Thank you Antonelli Visual Media!

Sent on 02/07/2018

Alina · Married on 09/16/2017

When I first got engaged and started planning my wedding I did not think I was going to book a videographer. About 3 or 4 months before my wedding something in me changed, and I decided I did want a video. I am so glad that I changed my mind because Bob and his assistant were absolutely amazing! They captured all the important moments, and even the small details like my in memory table, which was so important to me. The highlight video was nothing short of perfection, and everyone that has seen it could not stop talking about how beautiful it was. My sister-in-law, who just got engaged, already told me that she HAS to have Bob do her wedding video now. I highly recommend Bob!

Sent on 11/29/2017

Emma · Married on 09/03/2017

Antonelli Visual Media delivered an outstanding product - we were on the fence about doing a videographer and I am SO glad we did. Bob was professional, friendly, and the final video was such a great snap shot of our big day, and for such an affordable price!!

Sent on 10/29/2017

Lee-J · Married on 08/25/2017

Bob of Antonelli Visual Media is the REAL DEAL. He is not only extremely professional, friendly, down to earth, timely, and unbelievably accommodating, he is the best in the business when it comes to creating a film that suits your style. I have watched our highlight film over and over and have experienced ALL.THE.FEELS. every single time. He makes having all the attention of the day feel very comfortable. He promised us a product that would capture the overall feel of our wedding day, but he delivered so much more.

If you are considering a videographer for your wedding, look no further than Antonelli Visual Media. If you are leaning towards NOT having a videographer, I highly suggest you reconsider... and call AVM! Reliving our day through Bob's work has been incredibly fun, insanely emotional, and an absolute gift. Bob is the best there is and we can never thank him for what he accomplished through his craft on our special day.

Sent on 11/25/2017
  • O

Odessa · Married on 08/19/2017

I used Antonelli Visual Media for a videographer for my wedding in August and I couldn't be any happier. Bob and his assistant are so nice and easy to work with. The day before I had to ask if they could come earlier and they did it with no problem. I just got the video yesterday and I watched everything so many times. They really captured how special my day was. The video quality is so good and Bob captured so many things I didn't get to see. My video was produced in a timely manner and we got it sooner than his turn around time. We got to send the video to as many people as we wanted so I am glad everyone can have a copy. They also are so reasonable with their prices. I looked for a videographer for so long and other companies wanted thousands more. I reccomend using Antonelli Visual Media because your video will be everything you wanted and more. We are so happy we picked Antonelli Visual Media because we will always get to rewatch our special moments of the day forever.

Sent on 09/30/2017

Kristin · Married on 07/15/2017

To say we were happy with our videos would be a serious understatement. Put simply, Bob KILLED it. The videos were better than we could have ever imagined, and we've watched a LOT of other people's wedding videos. He captured our theme and the vibe so well with the shot angles, music, and composition. Our highlight video couldn't have captured the day better, and the additional videos he produced captured every special moment to perfection. We recommend Bob in a heartbeat, he's super responsive, helped us think through every angle of the wedding shots, was an absolute pleasure to work with, and exceeded expectations in every area. Thank you for making our videos ones we can watch and enjoy for eternity!

Sent on 09/03/2017

Jaclyn · Married on 06/10/2017

AVM was hands down, the BEST videographer we could've ever imagined. Extremely affordable, attentive and throughly skilled. AVM arrived to our wedding on time, and ready to go. Every special detail was captured. Bob was engaging and easy to work with. He put so much time into our video and sent it to us in a timely manner. He was super responsive, always helpful and provided us with a video that will make our wedding last forever. I will recommend AVM forever, to anyone I know looking for a videographer that is incredibly gifted, hard-working, thorough, super experienced, highly affordable, helpful and very personable. Thank you so much for being a rockstar on our wedding day and for putting so many obvious hours putting together our flawless wedding video. We love you guys!

Sent on 08/07/2017