13 Reviews for The Lasting Moment LLC : Wedding Films

High-Def Video (1)
Multi. Locations (1)
One Event/Day (1)
13 The Lasting Moment LLC : Wedding Films Reviews

Huge thank you to Tim and Meggan for capturing our wedding so perfectly! We were not sure if we wanted a videographer at first. Tim was so patient in answering our million questions and did not pressure us at all. Boy are we glad we moved forward.! Tim created a masterpiece that is beyond beautiful - my husband and I will forever cherish it. We feel like movie stars :) Thank you again!!!

Profile Picture Sasha, 6/10/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: USB Hard Drive, Full Feature Video, Highlight Video, Storytelling, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception

Hiring a videographer was the smartest decision I made for my wedding, and Tim has provided everything he promised and more. My husband and I are unconventional people and an even more unconventional couple with rambuncous friends and family. As my husband and I were watching our highlight film and part of his best man's speech was in it, my husband said "Man it would have been cool if he put the part in where he called me a d**k" and then just a few short seconds later, his best man called him a d**k. That shows to us how much Tim was invested in learning what WE wanted. He's not showing up to fit a mold of what a traditional videographer would do-he's taking the time to learn YOU and what YOU want. But he's also giving you quality video, even if it's riddled with vulgarities.
We had a whirlwind of a day with so many things out of peoples control going wrong, and Tim went with the punches when we had to constantly change where we filmed or what we filmed, even if it meant he had to wait at a location until either we showed up or called him to let him know what was going on.
I was so impressed with his set up and what was provided to me for his services.
He's got an awesome personality, he was so professional but personable as well, and we are more than happy with his service. And to top it all off, his prices and packages are more than reasonable! Thank you Tim!

Profile Picture Nicole, 5/6/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception

My husband and I cannot say enough things about Tim, Meggan and his company, The Lasting Moment. Ever since we hired Tim, he was very professional, prompt and informative. From our initial meeting, to our wedding Day (11/5/16) Tim was beyond willing to go above and beyond for us! Even when we threw a couple curve balls his way, he was down to do whatever (literally) for us to ensure that he was capturing every moment that we wanted him to. We recently received our video and captured our personalities, family and every moment perfectly.

I would recommend him to any and everyone! Thank you!

Profile Picture Jeannette, 11/5/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Our wedding was in April 2017 and Timothy Dowd did a phenomenal job!!! We are both in the military and are stationed in Louisiana so planning a long distance wedding comes with its challenges of course, however, we never missed a beat when it came to The Lasting Moment. He captured every single element, even the awkward toasts that you try to forget!!!! He was a blast to work with and was totally in sync with my photographers! My teaser was up literally the day after the wedding which shocked us and we kept watching over and over it during our honeymoon!!! It was incredible! I am SUPER Type A (but also mellow lol) and had a wedding day schedule down to the last minute and he was on it!!!!! If you are on the fence of who to pick for your wedding or special occasion, let me make it easy for you: PICK TIM!!!

Profile Picture Tiffany , 10/8/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography
Services Used: Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Digital Download, USB Flash Drive, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage, Documentary

Originally, I didn’t think I needed a videographer, but I am extremely glad that I decided to hire this one! You may be able to capture your wedding day in photographs, but they don’t always tell the story and show the emotion that film can. Timothy Dowd of the Lasting Moment Wedding Films did an amazing job capturing all of those special moments throughout our wedding day! He also put them together beautifully into a short highlight film that I could easily share with family and friends. Tim was a pleasure to work with, very professional, and I would definitely recommend him to future bride & grooms! Thanks Tim!

Profile Picture Kimberly, 9/3/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography
Services Used: Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Digital Download, USB Flash Drive, USB Hard Drive, Cinematic, Storytelling, Traditional, Highlight Video, Raw Footage

Boy do we feel lucky to have found Tim!! We were on the fence about getting a videographer but I didn't want to miss out on a chance to relive the wedding over and over. Tim delivered on that and so much more. The details, emotions, and artistry he put into our highlight film (and even our teaser!!) blew me away. He is easy going and fades into the background so he captures true, beautiful moments and emotions and not just posed acting. To be honest- I forgot he was even at the wedding because he is so unimposing but now I will never forget our wedding day thanks to his beautiful work! We can't say thank you enough!!

Profile Picture shannon, 7/9/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Highlight Video, One Event/Day, Raw Footage, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Storytelling, USB Flash Drive

It was important to us that we had a videographer. We didn’t know how important it would be until we got our wedding video!!! Tim did an AMAZING job of capturing our entire day in a short film. We originally contacted Tim because we watched his other videos and liked his work. Once we met him though, we knew that we found the right person for us!! He listened to what was important to us, and what we wanted to include in our video.
Even while he was planning his own wedding, he made sure that he made plenty of time for us to discuss the timeline and the shots that we wanted, so that we were always on the same page. We can’t say enough about how great Tim was! Please take a look at his work and you will see how great he is. Trust us, if you are even considering getting a videographer… contact Tim and get your self a wedding film!! I guarantee that you will NOT regret it!!

Profile Picture Beth, 5/29/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Videography

Initially I had a hard time convincing my now husband that we needed to add a videographer to our wedding budget. After we had already booked a photographer and photo booth he considered it another extra, but I really wanted one! So I searched and searched and found The Lasting Moment. I watched some of his highlight videos and was instantly in tears from the touching videos Tim puts together. And then his prices were actually affordable, which sealed the deal! I reached out to Tim and locked him in for our date. Now with the wedding come and gone both my husband and I are SO incredibly happy we ended up booking a videographer and booking The Lasting Moment. Tim is incredible at what he does! He just kind of hangs in the background capturing your whole day and edits all of that footage into memories that will last forever. Of course I have watched our highlight video one millions times and we have only been married for a month! Everyone who has watched it has been in tears. He really knows how to take your day and show everyone the best moments to really tug at the heart strings. If you are looking for a videographer LOOK NO FURTHER! This is your guy!

Profile Picture Jenn, 3/19/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Storytelling, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Highlight Video, Raw Footage, Digital Download, USB Flash Drive

I don't have enough great things to say about Timothy! He was so easy to get in touch with, flexible and made the experience as stress free as possible. On the day of the wedding he did an amazing job capturing all the big moments we expected and many little out takes as well. Our highlight video was absolutely amazing and brought tears to my eyes. We received so many compliments on that video! I am so happy that we decided to have Tim record our wedding because now we have the memories to keep forever!

Profile Picture Rose, 3/12/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Videography

Having a wedding video was not something that originally was a high priority for us, but now that we got our highlight film back we are so happy we hired Tim! We were originally hesitant that Tim was newer to the world of wedding videography, but he put our fears to ease with his professionalism and resposiveness throughout the planning process. Tim was also flexible and went beyond his standard packages to create one that worked for what we wanted and fit within our budget. On the day of the wedding Tim blended in well and got the specfic footage we requested. We just got our highlight film back and are so impressed with the quality of the video. We can't stop watching it and everyone that sees it loves it! We would highly recommend hiring Tim to film your wedding!

Profile Picture Taryn, 7/25/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Videography

This is the best decision we made. We decided last minute (2 weeks before our wedding) we wanted videography for our wedding and contacted Tim and he was on board right away and very flexible and reasonable. He was very professional and did an amazing job on our video. He captured all of the amazing moments and we couldn't be happier with it! I highly recommend Tim (The Lasting Moment) and will tell everyone I know who is getting married to choose him! Thank you again Tim. :)

Profile Picture Laura, 7/18/15, 1 Review
Category: Videography

We got married June 20, 2015 and had our video back with in 2 weeks. The price is very reasonable and Tim is very professional. He traveled to two locations to get all the best footage. He started the day around noon and did not leave till the very end of the wedding (11pm).
Everyone is raving about how great the video came out. I would suggest him to any one, he truly did an amazing job. We are very happy we went with him.

Profile Picture Ashley, 6/20/15, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Tim was awesome. He was willing to do whatever I asked. He travelled several different places, from the salon, to the hotel, to the first look photo location and ceremony/reception space. He came early and stayed late. He was very professional and got great shots. Everyone loves the highlight video. I could watch it over and over and it brings tears to my eyes every time I watch it. And he provides the full length videos as well which is a great plus. I have a couple hours of video and great to watch things I didn't get to see on that day. I highly recommend Tim. He did an awesome job!

Profile Picture Kelly, 5/8/15, 3 Reviews