Boston, MA 02298 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $2,850
Availability Check your date
  • Pricing

About Sue K. Photography

Sue K. Photography is a lifestyle and wedding photographer based out of Boston, Massachusetts. Our goal is to tell your love story through beautiful imagery. With passion and excitment (and little bit of sass), you can trust your day will be captured just as you have always dreamed. Unique and intimate or spontaneous and rustic, let Sue capture every moment of your wedding day ...beautifully.

This full-service photography company offers multiple wedding packages to choose from. They all include a complimentary consultation and an engagement session. Their services include:

• One event per day
  • Albums
  • Prints
  • Proofs

Other Services
In addition to shooting your wedding, Sue K Photography also offers the following:

• Wedding portraits

Sue K. Photography 1
Sue K. Photography 2

Amanda · Married on 09/02/2018

Highly recommend!

Sue is hands down the best to work with and her results are AMAZING! We hired her for our September 2nd wedding and we could not be happier with our wedding photos! She did both our engagement shoot and day of pictures and everyone is still commenting on how stunning they are! She is truly the easiest to work with and makes you feel so comfortable during the entire process!! We cannot wait to work with her again for our future family photos. If you are looking for a wedding photographer - LOOK NO FURTHER!! I promise you - book Sue and you will not regret it!! We love you Sue!!! Thank you!!!!!

Sent on 11/09/2018

Sue K. Photography's reply:

Awwww! Thank you so much, Amanda. You're too sweet!! It was so great to be part of your special day and I'm so thankful to have had the opportunity to capture it all for you. xoxox

Erin · Married on 08/18/2018

Sue K Photography was amazing!

Sue was recommended to us by my sister, who had used her for a baby shoot. I'm so glad she did.

When I first talked to her, I really had no idea what to even ask, but she made it so easy. She asked me questions and led me in the right direction, to help me figure out my vision!

She was great for our engagement photos, going to different locations and dealing with our awkwardness!

The wedding day was beyond amazing though! Sue was such a big help, beyond just a photographer. When I was getting overwhelmed and emotions running high, she was there to remind me to breathe. She also was great at directing other people in my party that didn't know what they were doing!

The photos came out great, and I will treasure them forever!

Thanks so much Sue!

Sent on 12/01/2018

Sue K. Photography's reply:

Thanks, Erin, for your very kind review. It was my pleasure to be there for you on your big day and to capture it all as it beautifully unfolded --awkwardness aside. ;-)

eventsourceishorrible · Married on 06/01/2018

July 2018 Wedding

Sue was very professional and responsive. She went above and beyond her photographer job by helping me change out of my traditional red Chinese dress and into my wedding gown at one of our photo locations. Her pictures turned out wonderful and we will cherish them for many years to come.

Sent on 11/15/2018

Sue K. Photography Pricing

Sue K. Photography Price Rates

Sue K. Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,300.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Engagement Shoot, One Event / Day
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,850.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits