On WeddingWire since 2010

A Beat Away Entertainment is a Boston, Massachusetts-based wedding DJ service that offers everything you need for a fun and entertaining wedding event! Joe Pet has been in the music business for over 25 years, and his love for music is what led him to becoming a mobile DJ. Joe has had much music success over the years and has performed and recorded with a number of national and international producers and recording artists such as Jimmy Miller of Rolling Stones fame, Steely Dan guitarist Denny Diaz, Gary Cherone of Xtreme and Van Halen, and so many more. A Beat Away Entertainment is ready to bring the party to you wedding!

A Beat Away Entertainment can provide the following DJ services and additional equipment:

• Consultation
  • Photo booth
  • Projector
  • Sound/PA system
  • Uplighting

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$995

What is included in the starting price?

MC
Microphones
Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,500

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Travel Expenses

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$800

What music genres do you specialize in?

Country
Oldies
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock

What services do you offer?

Do-Not-Play List
Karaoke
MC

What additional equipment do you offer?

Disco Ball

90 Reviews See all
E
Emma Married on 06/23/2018
5 out of 5 rating
I can't begin to explain how happy I am with A Beat Away Entertainment! We hired Joe for our son's high school graduation party. We had a huge lit tent in our backyard and we had a parquet dance floor--that dance floor may need to be repaired because from the moment Joe & Steven started playing music, our guests were up dancing all night long! I gave Joe a list of songs to play and asked him to play those, but to also "gauge the crowd" and play music that he thought would get them going. That's exactly what he did. Not only that, when I walked up to Joe and wrote down a song that I wanted to hear next, he was sure to promptly play it next. We originally hired him to play from 5 to 10pm....but when 10pm came and he said that the song coming up next was the last song, our guests were completely disappointed....so I asked Joe & Steven if I could hire them for an additional hour....and they accommodated my last minute request. The crowd was so happy. I wish I could post a video because these pictures don't do the party justice. I got 40,000 steps on my Fitbit from dancing the night away! When my daughter graduates in three years, I will be sure to call Joe & Steven. They say that food and music can either make or break your party. Joe & Steven completely MADE our party. If you want further info, please feel free to ask Joe to put you in touch with me. I'd be happy to tell you more :)
M
Mike Married on 04/22/2023

Great experience

A Beat Away is an easy choice for anyone planning a function, whatever it may be. Stop endlessly searching the internet. Joe has it all! A Beat Away is a one-stop shop, taking care of all your entertainment needs.
Russell
Russell S. Married on 10/19/2022

Joe, Thanks for making our memories Fabulous

From the desk of Russ Sbrizza
Personal Review of the services provided by A Beat Away Entertainment.

My name is Russ Sbrizza, My wife Wendy and I were married on September 11, 2022. This was an absolutely wonderful day for Wendy and I giving ourselves freely before God his church and our welcomed guests. The weather was absolutely wonderful, the spirits were high, and all came to celebrate. A few things made our celebration so very special the first is that after postponing our wedding a full year due to Covid our day finally arrived. Now with many weddings / Celebrations not everything goes as planned, as was the case here. After pictures were taken at the church wen & I arrived to the wedding reception only to learn that unforeseen traffic due to an event in the area prompted a delay in our caterer arriving on time to serve our guests, the appetizer portion of the menu had been served but the meal portion was delayed by more than two hours. Well, it was Joe Pet who informed me of the mis hap but with Joe’s professionalism and experience as a seasoned master of Ceremonies he kept the days ceremonial events on track. He continued to entertain our guests with the musical selections consistent with our wedding theme as he offered suggestions on how we could remain on track regarding our time frame to include the entrance of the wedding Party, special dances, cutting of the cake, Etc. Joes calming demeanor and time managing skills basically saved the day! By realigning the timeline for the day’s events. The comments from our guests were overwhelming and everyone had a great time. The reception was a great success, thank you Joe. Oh, the food did arrive and it was delicious. The music was great the dance floor was packed from first dance to last. Usually there is a guest or two who may have an issue with volume, but I heard no complaints on anything related to the music. Joe has a great knack for working the room as well he was very accommodating to our guests by taking requests and making everyone feel special and a part of the event. I would recommend a Beat Away Entertainment for any private or corporate event with our reservation. Professional & reliable service at a reasonable price. Thanks again Joe!
Russ & Wendy
illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2023 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Bobby Freedom Entertainment Bobby Freedom Entertainment Wedding DJs

Joe is a true professional and he knows audio better than most DJ's out there. I highly recommend him for any event in the Boston area.

Other vendors in Boston for your wedding