A Beat Away Entertainment Reviews

A Beat Away Entertainment 5
A Beat Away Entertainment 6
A Beat Away Entertainment 7

Emma · Married on 06/23/2018

I can't begin to explain how happy I am with A Beat Away Entertainment! We hired Joe for our son's high school graduation party. We had a huge lit tent in our backyard and we had a parquet dance floor--that dance floor may need to be repaired because from the moment Joe & Steven started playing music, our guests were up dancing all night long! I gave Joe a list of songs to play and asked him to play those, but to also "gauge the crowd" and play music that he thought would get them going. That's exactly what he did. Not only that, when I walked up to Joe and wrote down a song that I wanted to hear next, he was sure to promptly play it next. We originally hired him to play from 5 to 10pm....but when 10pm came and he said that the song coming up next was the last song, our guests were completely disappointed....so I asked Joe & Steven if I could hire them for an additional hour....and they accommodated my last minute request. The crowd was so happy. I wish I could post a video because these pictures don't do the party justice. I got 40,000 steps on my Fitbit from dancing the night away! When my daughter graduates in three years, I will be sure to call Joe & Steven. They say that food and music can either make or break your party. Joe & Steven completely MADE our party. If you want further info, please feel free to ask Joe to put you in touch with me. I'd be happy to tell you more :)

A Beat Away Entertainment 8
    A Beat Away Entertainment 15
    A Beat Away Entertainment 16
    A Beat Away Entertainment 17

Tammy · Married on 11/04/2017

Orlando was a hit with the old and young. He went beyond his call of duty. And he was only called in when the original DJ had to cancel for emergency surgery with less than 2 weeks to go. I put my faith in the professionalism of this company and they shined through better than I expected.

Denise · Married on 10/08/2017

A Beat Away Entertainment went above and beyond for tis special day. DJ Joe Pet has what I call the "3 P's" Professionalism, Personality, and Perfection! Everyone had a great time, and I would highly recommend this company. I also have memories for a lifetime, from his photo booth extravaganza! Music is a universal language - you spoke volumes! Thank you

Gina · Married on 08/12/2017

Music was fantastic ~ my guests were commenting on how wonderful the DJ was ~ the up lights also brought a beautiful ambiance to the room & dance floor. Great job

Jeff · Married on 04/16/2017

My gosh where the heck do we begin, "YOU ROCK"
    Dianna and I wanted to sincerely thank you from the bottom of our hearts for making our wedding so phenomenal! You were amazing and totally made our wedding exactly what we had anticipated -from your professionalism leading up to the wedding your touch base phone calls, to the day of, making sure the wedding ran smoothly, your introductions, your timing-We seriously are amazed at what you did for us! Thank you so very much again for such an incredible wedding you made it what it was-you surly kept the party going!!!! Please let us know if we can ever assist with a reference-you will get a glowing one from us!!!! Again we cannot begin to express how expressed how impressed we are with your services-We couldn't have picked a better DJ-you were the best-and if you had only heard our guests telling us how fabulous you were also-everyone including us was amazed again at all you had done!!!!

Thank you so much for everything and if we ever have an opportunity to refer you or you need us for a reference-please know we are here!!!!

p.s. I almost forgot The up-lights were amazing as well…if I get any pictures back with you in them I will pass them along-

You're the best

Jeff & Deanna

Alyssa · Married on 10/01/2016

Working with A Beat Away Entertainment was easy and worry free. They provided online forms to make music selections and if they didn't have the song or version of the song, they will work with you. DJ Joe was awesome. I got so many compliments from my guests about the DJ and music. He kept everyone dancing! I would highly recommend this DJ service! I also used the photography service and the photographer was very professional and made us fell very comfortable. It was nice not having to stress about hiring a DJ and Photographer. Everyone had an awesome time!

Sent on 10/21/2016

A Beat Away Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much Alyssa....

LaCroix · Married on 07/16/2016

I've been to a lot of friend’s weddings over the last year and I have to say Joe Pet and his company A Beat Away Entertainment made all the weddings I attended seem boring. My friend Jen even said she wish she knew about Joe's company before booking her DJ. The communication was flawless he fulfilled every request my husband and I made. The music he chose fit out play list perfectly it's, like he read our minds he seemed to know exactly what to play to blend perfectly with our musical choices. The lighting was awesome and his Photobooth which lit up caught everyone's attention and our pictures were wonderful I'm so glad we had Joe supply us with all the services we used he helped make our whole day worry free. I would highly recommend Joe and his crew for any couple looking for the best in wedding entertainment.

Sincerely,

LaCroix

Carol · Married on 07/01/2016

Joe Pet and his colleague Mike did a terrific job at our wedding in Rhode Island. Joe has a great sense of musical styles, got everyone dancing, and was very professional and accommodating throughout the process. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a great DJ and lighting at a fair price. By the way, Joe's also a very talented drummer, and used to tour with Joe Perry.

Rebecca · Married on 06/04/2016

My husband and I are not very hip when it comes to music. Joe and Peter were great at using the few songs we put on our list to create a perfect wedding playlist. They reached out (multiple times) because we had not communicated our plan for the day and playlist and they wanted to make sure that they had enough planning time before our big day.

The online forms for adding music, stating our likes and dislikes and for planning our party were very user friendly and helped us figure out exactly what we were doing and what we wanted to happen during our party.

Peter was a fantastic MC and really helped keep our party flowing and made sure that everything that we wanted to happen was able to happen.

Joe and Peter were extremely accommodating and we are so glad that we hired them.

Sent on 06/14/2016

A Beat Away Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much we had a great time

Amanda · Married on 05/21/2016

It was a great day, all of our guests had fun, and we were thrilled with all of the results. It's a challenge to find professionals with the skills, talent, insight and high quality equipment. Entertainment was an important puzzle piece for our wedding. A Beat Away Entertainment encompasses and exceeds any and all client's expectations. Joe and Peter helped craft and create an outstanding evening and wonderful memories. The ceremony, wedding party introductions, and all aspects of the reception were great. We were thrilled with how the evening moved along and it's overall success.

Joe · Married on 05/21/2016

Thank you for your assistance and help with our wedding in May of 2016. It was a great day, all of our guests had fun, and we were thrilled with all of the results. It's a challenge to find professionals with the skills, talent, insight and high quality equipment. Entertainment was an important puzzle piece for our wedding. A Beat Away Entertainment encompasses and exceeds any and all client's expectations. We were fortunate you were both available for our wedding.
    Joe and Amanda

Sent on 12/29/2016

A Beat Away Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Joe and Amanda wishing you the best in he New Year!

Jessica · Married on 12/19/2015

A Beat Away Entertainment was phenomenal! From the planning process to my wedding day they were professional, patient, informative, and friendly. They answered all of my questions and accommodated all of my requests. There is nothing negative I can say about this company. Joe (the DJ) and Fred (the MC) were so entertaining and knew exactly how to get the party started during the reception. After our first dance and dinner, there was never a point where the dance floor wasn't full. We got countless positive comments from our guests about the entertainment. We truly had the time of our lives and I thank both Joe and Fred for playing a major role in making that happen!

A Beat Away went above and beyond in making sure our wedding reception was perfect. Everyone at our wedding had the time of their lives, his entertainment services are exceptional and he really made my husband and I feel special. I highly recommend A Beat Away!!!

Rachael · Married on 10/02/2015

It was a wonderful night and DJ provided an atmosphere of excitement for everyone. I would use his services again.

A · Married on 09/26/2015

We used A beat away for Lighting services and worked with Amy. She was very professional and responsive. Lighting was beautiful and provided a very warm feel to the event.

Joe is wonderful! He is a joy to work with, professional, fun, and very knowledgeable about all types of music. We were totally comfortable with Joe and secure in the knowledge that he would do a great job for us from the moment we met him. He gave us access to an amazing list of songs to choose from and instinctively knew what to play and when to play it during the evening. Our wedding was the second for both of us and Joe understood what kind of music we wanted and delivered 1000%. Joe surpassed our expectations and we could not recommend him more!

Julia · Married on 08/08/2015

Joe was great! He catered to our need from the start! Came up with a package for us! The wedding was a hit and our wedding was probably the most universal wedding (Albania-Bolivia - Greece - Italian etc) people from everywhere. He did a great job with the stage lighting and the music was a phenomen!!! You couldn't even find one guest that wasn't dancing! Great timing with the music from the moment that we were presented till the cake was cut! I had 150 guest hugging me and telling me "great wedding- great music- beautiful party" . He made our night!! And I and my husband had blisters in our feet- we didn't stop dancing! This was the party of our life!!!Thanks so much from Julia and Neptali

• F

Francesco · Married on 02/14/2015

Joe and his team were great from inception to finish. He was very friendly and accommodating and did a good job with the music on the night of the ceremony. We had a blizzard starting the night of the wedding but everything went off without a hitch.

We were certainly happy with the services ABeatAway provided - the online site is great to determine music choices and it was easy working with Joe on music for the dances and everything else. Thanks a lot!

Sent on 05/31/2015

• User4820755 · 2+ years ago

Joe's website set him apart from other vendors, he was great, easy to work with. Very professional, people had fun dancing at our wedding reception, would recommend.

Britt · Married on 11/15/2014

There really aren't even enough words to describe Joe Pet. First of all, as a person, he is truly unique in this industry. He is flexible, patient, kind, and caring, not to mention hilarious. He made us feel so comfortable, we could ask him anything and our requests were always honored. And really, we didn't need to ask for much, because he is so professional and has so much experience he knows just what to do. He told us when we initially interviewed him that his ultimate goal, always, is to provide the best service possible, that "it's all in his hands" and that we should relax, not worry, breathe and enjoy our day and that he will take care of the rest. And that he did. He more than surpassed our expectations. Everybody knows that a party is only as good as the guests make it, and Joe made sure that everybody was engaged, and dancing the night away. There wasn't a dull moment. And because of his vast knowledge of music coupled with his professional musical background, he knows just when to play the "right" song. His uncanny intuition of what a crowd needs is amazing. He is also so personal, he takes the time to get involved with the guests and talk to them. His jokes are always timely, it's extraordinary. Everybody is drawn to him, it's sort of crazy. He truly made our wedding so memorable, for sure one for the books! Everything about him is professional, he takes immense pride in his work. And he's not so bad on the eyes either! We would highly recommend him to anybody searching for the perfect DJ!

Chris · Married on 11/01/2014

Joe was an outstanding DJ & MC. We had a wedding of 250 people and everyone raved about the party! I highly recommend.

I first became aware of Joe (Pet) Petruzzelli and his outstanding services while attending a friend's wedding over a year ago. My fiance and I were in awe of the event. our friend introduced us to Joe; After speaking w/ him, we knew we would be in capable hands.
    Several months later, without hesitation we contacted Joe and informed him we would like to utilize his services for our wedding. Once we had met for our first consultation, we were amazed that he recalled who we were, as we had been introduced 7 months prior. I informed him I wanted the same photographer, music and uplighting as my friend had used. He took it a step further and worked with us to customize the services around our exact specifications. We weren't sure what we wanted, but he knew what questions to ask, set up frequent meeting and phone calls to ensure that all arrangements he fine tuned for us met our expectations.
    When all was said and done, not only did he meet our expectations on our wedding day, he exceeded them. Words cannot describe the level of customer service, Joe's dedication to customer satisfaction, his professionalism and ultimately, his skill at engaging the guests and ensuring everybody had a fantastic time. The uplighting which was so important to me, the music, the photography, the videography, all resulted in sheer perfection.
    Joe even followed up with us after the event. He is truly a class act, in all aspects, from start to finish.
    In closing, Joe's dedication to his clients as well as his attention to detail, the caliber of services he offers, his talent in entertaining as a DJ, both musically as well as his engaging personality which kept the guests on the dance floor all night long. Now my friends ask me for his contact information as they plan their special day. To me, there is no other option other than A Beat Away.
    I cannot thank Joe enough for making my wedding a truly magical, memorable evening for my husband and myself, as well as our guests.

Jayna · Married on 09/27/2014

Music was spot on & flawless when transitioning from the ceremony, to cocktail hour & then the reception.

A Beat Away was very flexible & was able to adapt to all of our requests, specifically, last minute ones such as finding us a photo booth on a very short notice.

Our wedding was on a beach & while most vendors would shy away, A Beat Away welcomed the idea with enthusiasm.

We're very pleased & would use A Beat Away again.

Sent on 12/31/2014

Thank you Jayna....Happy New Year

Beth · Married on 08/23/2014

Joe did a great job helping me plan the order and how I wanted everything to be at my wedding. He also found me a great photographer which was another thing I didn't have to find myself.

Sent on 12/22/2014