286 Park Street, North Reading, MA 01864 Map · Phone number

About Shawn Black Photography

Creative. Stylish. Award winning. Anything but your average wedding photography.

Shawn Black Photography specializes in modern artistic wedding photography in Greater Boston, as well as destinations worldwide. It is Shawn’s goal to seamlessly capture the important moments of your special day whether they be the big moments everyone sees or the little fleeting ones that may mean the most.

All services are custom tailored to fit each client's specific needs. Please contact me to discuss your photographic needs, so I may create a custom package to meet them.

Follow Shawn Black Photography on

• Kristen

Kristen Sands · Married on 05/17/2019

Incredible photos

Shawn 5 Stars
    More like 6 stars! Not only are our pictures incredibly amazing but Shawn had a confident and calming presence over the day. Like most brides I stalked the weather leading up to the big day. The rain was forecasted to clear early afternoon giving us plenty of time to still have our first look, family photos and ceremony outside. When this didn’t happen, Shawn worked with our venue to come up with the best plan B for both pictures and ceremony. Plan B ended up being better than I could have ever imagine. While you can’t control the weather, you can control the vendors you choose.

Sent on 10/04/2019
    Shawn Black Photography 8

Ruth E · Married on 05/04/2019

Bombshell Wings Session

Don’t let NO ONE disrespect you, belittle you, make you feel unappreciated and destroy your worth. Pick yourself up and keep walking!💃🏼
    I am beautiful,
    I am worthy,
    I am ME!
    This is the why of my Bombshell Photoshoot! Trust me, it has changed the way I see myself and feel about myself! And you know what?...
    I AM ENOUGH! 👊🏻
    Thanks again Shawn Black for helping me feel valuable! Thank you MicheIle for calming down my nerves and making me feel comfortable and thank you Crystal for my stunning makeup look! I love all my photos! ❤️

Sent on 05/04/2019

Kara B · Married on 03/30/2019

Amazing and uplifting experience!

To all of the ladies who want a day of glam, wear sexy outfits and maybe even wear some angel wings, then you need to book a session with Shawn at Couture Black! From the pre-session consult to the day of your photo shoot and to your reveal, Shawn and his team are professional, supporting and encouraging! This was my first time doing a photo shoot like this and I was definitely nervous but Shawn and team put me at ease. When I went for my reveal, I was blown away! I couldn't believe it was actually me and how amazing they all looked! The hardest part was trying to pick my favorites, I really wanted them all! Ladies don’t hesitate on booking a session, you WILL NOT regret it and definitely will feel like the badass bombshell that you are! I am already thinking of my next session and all of the fun outfits to pick out!

Sent on 05/01/2019

Shawn Black Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Engagement Shoot, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Trash The Dress

• C-Zone Entertainment
    C-Zone Entertainment Wedding DJs

Its great working with Shawn. He always captures all the best moments and is a breeze to coordinate with as a fellow vendor. He's got a great reputation and we always look forward to weddings with him and to seeing him at industry events. Just a great pro all around and super nice guy, very hard working and passionate about his craft. Keep up the good work Shawn and we'll see you on the circuit.

• Pete Chambers DJ Entertainment
    Pete Chambers DJ Entertainment Wedding DJs

I had the pleasure of working with Shawn Black at the Atkinson Country Club. I've seen a lot of photographers in action over the years and can tell which one are on the ball and which one's aren't. Shawn definitely knew what he was doing and had a good amount of energy and "hustle" which I like to see. His photos look great too and that's where "the rubber hits the road", so to speak. Hire Shawn with confidence!

• Dream Imagine Studios - Heirloom Weddings™& Special Events
    Dream Imagine Studios - Heirloom Weddings™& Special Events Wedding Planners

Shawn Black is an amazing photographer! He not only captures amazing images but tells your unique story throught the eyes of his lenses. His attention to detail, he quick instinct and somehow knowing where you are in that moment is uncanny. When you book with Shawn Black Photography rest assured that not only will he capture the moments that last a lifetime but also those images you couldn't predict.

• 286 Park Street North Reading, 01864 See on map