The Ewings Photography Studio

$6,500 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$6,500 Most Popular Price

ILLUMINATING LIFE & LOVE

Photographs + Cinematic Wedding Films that beautifully but naturally document the story of your day. The moments you didn't know we'd get - until later when you see a moment that makes you laugh, smile, cry. You feel it all again not because its a perfectly captured moment - but its perfectly you.

Contact me today to learn more.
508.471.7988 | erica@the-ewings.com | www.the-ewings.com

website: the-ewings.com
facebook:www.facebook.com/theewings
instagram: theewingsstudio

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$4,600

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Multi. Locations
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$6,500

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
Albums
Proofs

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Custom Graphics
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Second Shooter
Slideshow
Video
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Proofs
Save the Date

Brittany H. Married on 09/17/2021

Absolutely Amazing

Erica and Ben are fantastic people to work with. I couldn’t have had a better time with them. They’re fun and just up for everything you throw at them. I have a LARGE family and they had no problem with all the changes in photos I threw at them or last minute add ons as well. Id recommend them for anyone! And I can’t wait to see the photos. Thank you guys so much for everything you did. Our big day wouldn’t have been the same without you!
    Dan A. Married on 09/11/2021

So much fun working with these two!

The Ewings were not only professional, but a great couple to have around on our wedding day! They were enthusiastic and very well practiced with what they do. They were flexible with our schedule and were also acting partially as wedding day coordinator's giving us subtle hints on how to get the perfect shot without intruding on our fun! Highly recommend for any event or wedding!
  • Stephanie
    Stephanie L. Married on 08/21/2021

Look no further; the Ewing's are the photographer/videographer duo of your dreams!

I don't think it will be possible to put into words how overwhelmingly positive our experience has been with Erica and Ben. From the first intro call, to our engagement shoot, to the final moments of our wedding, working with them has been an absolute pleasure. They are such a calming presence in addition to being excellent at their craft. On my wedding day everything started to hit me while I was getting my make up done. I had a moment of panic, and none of my bridesmaids were on that side of the room to see what was happening. Only Erica, and the MUA. I looked at Erica as my MUA put on the finishing touches and said, I'm stressed, I'm upset as my eyes started to swell. She looked at me and instantly calmed me down with her kind words and her demeanor. If I had it my way, Erica and Ben would have been/would be there for ALL of the milestone/meaningful moments in my life. I feel as if I've known Erica for decades. She just has a way about her. In terms of the photos, their work speaks for itself, simply scroll through their website to see the absolute MAGIC they are able to capture with their cameras. If you are looking for a top notch photographer/videographer duo, a couple who knows love AND knows how to capture it, a photographer who can make a person who hates photos in general somehow fall in love with an entire album, look no further. This will be the best, easiest decision you make. We love the Ewing's for who they are as professionals and for their ability to capture our day perfectly, but we love them for who they are as people just the same.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner

Bethany & Dan Photography Bethany & Dan Photography Wedding Photographers

If you want your photographer to be more than a vendor to you, Erica is the one to choose. She has a calm presence and will make you feel like yourself! That is priceless when it comes to your big day. We would highly recommend her!

626 Main St Bolton, MA, 01740
Location of (The Ewings Photography Studio)

The Ewings Photography Studio frequently asked questions

What photography services does The Ewings Photography Studio include in the starting price?

The Ewings Photography Studio includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Multi. Locations
  • Digital Files

What photography services does The Ewings Photography Studio include in their most popular wedding package?

The Ewings Photography Studio includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Multi. Locations
  • Albums
  • Proofs

What photography styles does The Ewings Photography Studio offer?

The Ewings Photography Studio offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does The Ewings Photography Studio offer?

The Ewings Photography Studio offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Second Shooter
  • Slideshow
  • Video
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does The Ewings Photography Studio offer for wedding events?

The Ewings Photography Studio offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Flush Mount
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Proofs
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend The Ewings Photography Studio and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

The Ewings Photography Studio is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Boston for your wedding