This vendor is popular with couples. Start a conversation

On WeddingWire since 2008

Wedding Flowers by Annette is a wedding florist based in Revere, Massachusetts. WFbyA team, is a leading floral and event designer who specializes in creating floral designs that reflect the personality of the couple. With the team creativity and great attention to detail, The team can transform any wedding event into an elegant display. Annette's team has been creating beautiful flower arrangements for over 30 years, serving couples throughout the local area, including Boston and the North and South Shores.

Wedding Flowers by Annette and her team creates arrangements in a variety of floral styles that couples can choose from, such as classic, eclectic, modern, romantic, vintage, country, glamorous, nautical, and rustic. Ginna creates floral arrangements for aisle/altar decorations, bouquets, boutonnieres, chuppah décor, corsages, and table arrangements. Other services provided by the company include:

• Consultations
  • Delivery
  • Set up
  • Clean up

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Set Up

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Country
Glamorous
Modern
Nautical
Romantic
Rustic
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Set Up

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor

99% Recommended by couples

M
Lauren Getting married on 09/14/2024
5 out of 5 rating
Wedding Flowers by Annette provided our flowers for our wedding on 12-13-14. Since our first phone call with Annette, it was apparent she was going to be a a joy to work with. Her positive attitude and professionalism made for an easier wedding process . When we met with Annette before our wedding, we felt she really understood our vision. She is very knowledgeable about her craft and helped transform our ideas into beautiful arrangements that we couldn't have even imagined. It is an amazing value for the product that she provides. On the day of the wedding, she contacted the venue directly and set up delivery times. She took care of everything! Annette was awesome and we would highly recommend her for any events you need flowers for!
Lilly
Lilly M. Married on 10/14/2023

Perfect florals!!!

For my wedding, I told Annette I wanted a colorful wildflower look and showed her a few inspiration photos. What she and her team did blew my mind. My jaw literally dropped when I saw the beautiful urns she filled with flowers for my ceremony, as well as the bouquets. Not only that, but she was incredibly kind and flexible throughout the whole process. I’d recommend her to anyone.
A
Andrea T. Married on 09/30/2023

Beautiful and elegant

Annette came highly recommended by my maid of honor and she did not disappoint. I have no knowledge of flowers and she made everything nice and easy. She is so sweet. I loved that we were able to meet in person and go over pictures of things I like and don’t like. Her worksheet covered everything I needed. Her price point was perfect for me and did not require a minimum. Everything was perfect the day of. Even better than I could imagine. My bouquet and the bridesmaids bouquet were absolutely stunning. I loved my garland she did for our driftwood arch & we were able to reuse it for our sweetheart table. The centerpieces were perfect. She provided the hurricane glasses and floating candles. It was beautiful. I can’t recommend her enough!!! Thank you for everything Annette!
illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2023 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

The Commons 1854 The Commons 1854 Banquet Halls

I cannot express to you how wonderful it is to work with Annette. I had the pleasure of working with Annette in this industry for over 15 years. She is extremely creative producing such a gorgeous product. Each and every Bride that has worked with Annette cannot say enough about her. Annette’s flowers are the freshest most consistent I have ever seen. They last long after the wedding is over into the next week. She uses only the finest products and hand picks them all. She arrives to the venue hours ahead of time to ensure that everything is perfect. She is truly a talented and amazing person. The Commons recommend Annette on a daily basis. Kristi Martino

Other vendors in Boston for your wedding

Responds within 24 hours