C-Zone Entertainment Reviews

954 Reviews for C-Zone Entertainment

• Samantha

Samantha Werner · Getting married on 06/09/2022

More than Amazing

Greg Cappozzi is a true professional and epic artist. His non-cheesy style and smooth transitions along with lighting and top of the line equipment made my sister's wedding AMAZING. Greg kept everyone on the dance floor all night and was unobtrusive. He read the crowd better than any other DJ I have ever seen! I had to have him for my wedding. Greg was booked and my wedding was set up when COVID-19 hit in 2020 and caused us to reschedule. Greg was already booked for our rescheduled date but he worked to find someone who he highly recommends to work under the C-Zone name. Greg and C-Zone are amazing to work with and they made postponing our wedding a little bit easier. I will be back in 2021 to let you know how the night went, which I am sure will be awesome given C-Zones superb quality and people

Sent on 05/29/2020

C-Zone Entertainment's reply:

Sam you are a true gem. Thank you SO MUCH for posting such a positive and uplifting review during these stressful times. I know you have a lot going on with moving your wedding around, so the fact that you took time to write such a thoughtful review means the world to us. It really is an honor to be part of your day and its people like you who fuel our passion for this crazy 24/7/365 career. Much love to you from the C-Zone Fam!!! xoxox

Diane Vasapolli · Getting married on 05/06/2022

Max /C-Zone Awesome!

C-Zone did it again! Wedding number three with this sensational company and Max as our DJ! He played the hits and family favorites all night long! Guests of all ages were dancing and enjoying themselves as Max kept everyone happy. This last wedding was done with many traditional changes as we fully respected the Covid-19 regulations. Max helped us figure out ways to make it more personalized, more special and incredibly unique. We couldn't have asked for anything better. Max is so talented and friendly and greeted all of us with a warm smile and such kindness. We knew we were in the best hands possible. Weather you have a wedding for 30 or 300- Max is your guy and C-Zone is your company! This company deserves well more than five stars!

Sent on 06/29/2020

C-Zone Entertainment's reply:

Thank you for such kind words Diane. It was an honor to be part of your special day and words cannot express our gratitude for your loyalty to us over the years. 3 weddings, wow!!! We're delighted to know that everything went so well with Max. We appreciate you sharing your experience about working with us, especially during these uncertain times, your testimonial is invaluable. Congrats and keep on dancing!!!
  • Kaitlin

Kaitlin Fantasia · Getting married on 08/21/2021

DJ Backspin was excellent!

We loved working with DJ Backspin for our wedding, he was kind and so helpful with the preparation and very responsive. Thanks for helping to make our wedding special!

Sent on 10/10/2020
  • Laura

Laura Holmstedt · Getting married on 02/10/2021

Need this team for your wedding!!

From start to finish, I can not say enough good things about CZone. Music was one of the most important things to my husband and I for our wedding. We did our research and CZone was well recommended to us. We wanted the perfect mix of old school and new school to get the party started. To say Max Baun delivered is an understatement. He worked with us through the whole process to learn and deliver our vision. He was professional, timely, and brought the best vibes to our wedding. He was one of the vendors I never needed to worry about delivering, and that's huge on your wedding day. Still have people saying he was the best wedding DJ they've ever heard. HIGHLY RECOMMEND CZone + Max Baun for your wedding or any other event!

Sent on 11/24/2019

Alexandra Officer · Getting married on 01/10/2021

Best DJ Ever

We booked C-Zone entertainment for our October 25th wedding. I looked through all the DJ's profiles and immediately knew I wanted John, DJ Dolo at my wedding. I loved his vibe and his choice in music. After an initial phone interview I was sold. John worked so well with my husband and myself. He was always quick to reply to emails and always helped me with any questions I had. We met him once in person to go over all the final details before the big day. Come the wedding day he blew it out of the park. All my guests loved the music choices from the ceremony, cocktail hour and the reception. We cannot thank C-Zone enough for letting us book DJ Dolo!

Sent on 11/20/2019
  • Justine

Justine Seymour · Getting married on 12/08/2020

Amazing wedding dancing!

Greg and C-Zone were amazing! Greg was great to work with, very responsive too all the questions and concerns we had while planning. At our wedding, he kept everyone on the dance floor all night and played the perfect music set to keep everyone having fun.

Sent on 10/02/2019
  • Amy

Amy Crespi · Getting married on 11/21/2020

Best Customer Service!

C-Zone Entertainment was not only a preferred vendor of my wedding venue, it was recommended to me by two people who said they were the most fun wedding receptions they had been to because of the DJ’s from C-Zone.

From the first day I contacted C-Zone, Gina and DJ Paul were super responsive and always provided professional and very thorough emails with great information. Every person I spoke with or emailed with was responsive, reliable, excited to work with us, and super accommodating.

My now husband and I were originally planning to hold a November 2020 wedding. However, the COVID-19 pandemic changed these plans. Instead, we decided to take advantage of the summer weather and held an outdoor micro wedding in August of 2020.

Gina and owner, Greg from C-Zone were incredibly flexible with our change of date request, and were completely willing and eager to work with our new plans. Unfortunately, our wedding venue could not accommodate a DJ due to state-mandated restrictions on dancing, and even having stringed-instruments on the venue premises to accompany our dinner was not able to be approved by the venue.

Greg, did everything he could for us, going above and beyond by reaching out to the venue himself; however, things did not work out. We were sad to lose out on using C-Zone, and were very sorry to not be able to give them our business, especially given how hard the wedding industry has been hit by the pandemic. Throughout this process, Greg and Gina were super supportive and compassionate, despite losing out on our business. Greg was very reasonable with the changes that needed to be made to our contract, and provided incredible customer service through our entire experience.

Although we ultimately were unable to use C-Zone for our micro-wedding this year, we cannot speak highly enough about their support, understanding, and efforts to make something work for us. We will most certainly use them for a future event, and would highly recommend them to anyone looking for an entertainment company with incredible customer service and flexibility, especially during these uncertain times of this global pandemic.

Sent on 09/20/2020

C-Zone Entertainment's reply:

Amy we are blown away with these kind words. Thank you for taking time to share so much detail about your experience working with us. You were such a joy, doing your best to stick with us and find a way to make it work and use our services. That alone speaks volumes on how thoughtful and compassionate you are. Its a bummer it didn't work out due to Covid, but hopefully down the road we'll have the opportunity to celebrate together. We'd be honored to work with you and truly appreciate everything you said. And we shared this with Paul, Gina & Diane in the office. You made everyone's day over here. Best wishes and continued good health to you and yours!

Katie Buffkin · Getting married on 11/15/2020

Excellent!

There aren’t enough positive ways to describe C-Zone! Their staff is top notch and have been the BEST to work with, especially during COVID-19. They have truly been such an understanding and kind vendor during these uncertain times! We highly recommend this company and look forward to hopefully working with them in the future!

Sent on 08/06/2020

C-Zone Entertainment's reply:

Thanks for posting such kind words Katie. You were nothing but a joy to work with and we wish you all the best. This review means so much to us, especially during these unprecedented times. Thank you on behalf of the entire C-Zone Family! xo
  • Kelly

Kelly Kaufmann · Married on 09/20/2020

Work with Paul if you want your day to be amazing

Paul Granata was a dream to work with, he helped make our wedding day special from start to finish. We worked with Paul as our DJ for the ceremony and the reception, and we had an amazing acoustic guitarist (also provided through C-Zone) that performed during our cocktail hour - we had so many compliments from our guests on the music. Paul thought through all the little details that made the day very customized to us. He laid out a solid timeline and coordinated plan with the venue staff that made sure our whole party ran smoothly. We had a smaller wedding (~50 people), and I was a little worried people wouldn't dance, but that wasn't a problem once Paul kicked off the music. I would highly recommend working with Paul and the C-Zone team!

Sent on 09/27/2020

C-Zone Entertainment's reply:

Thank you for sharing such wonderful feedback Kelly. We're delighted that you're pleased with both Paul and Peter, the guitarist. We're so lucky to have such talented entertainers aboard. It was our pleasure being part of your wedding team and we're so grateful to have contributed to your celebration. Congrats and best wishes as you embark on this new journey together!

Michael Ortler · Married on 09/09/2020

Absolutely Outstanding

C-Zone Entertainment was perfect. They took out all of the stress associated with planning a wedding. Their interactive website to pick music is easy to use and super user friendly. DJ Greg Capozzi is AMAZING. He knew exactly what we wanted played the best music and more importantly kept everyone out on the dance floor. I couldn't recommend him anymore!

Sent on 10/07/2019
  • Willie

Willie and Sarah Baun · Married on 09/09/2020

Best choice we made... besides getting married!

Best choice of all vendors we made! Mike Paganelli and the entire C-Zone team were incredible. The planning of a wedding can be stressful, but they made it much easier for us. Then the day, Mike got a crowd of non-dancers out on the floor! From start to finish, the performance surpassed our expectations.

Sent on 10/10/2019
  • CAITLIN

Caitlin McCarthy · Married on 08/22/2020

Excellent Music Services

Paul Granata from C-Zone Entertainment was out of this world.
    He made at our wedding on August 22, 2020 very special and unique to us. From the first phone conversation we had with him, it was apparent how passionate Paul is about his job, and how much he loves music. He was interested in learning about us and what we like, and tailored the wedding perfectly to our requests and taste. His attention to detail was impeccable, down to planning the song he would play when my husband and I sat down to eat dinner during the reception. Paul was on target all night, playing a perfect mix of the songs we requested, as well as playing to the guests at our reception. Despite the restrictions that COVID-19 placed on our event, the party was fantastic, and the guests loved every second. We got SO many compliments on our DJ’s selections! We also hired a string trio to play our ceremony, and that was great, as well. Diane and Gina were extremely responsive via email, and helped us to plan the perfect event. We highly recommend Paul and C-Zone!

Sent on 09/09/2020
  • Talia

Talia Marleen · Married on 05/30/2020

Greg is amazing, great experience!

Greg from C-Zone Entertainment is more than just your wedding DJ; he's an entertainment guru who will be one step ahead of the bride who thinks she thought of it all. I was so impressed with Greg's talents (he plays the sax) and DJing abilities that I didn't even realize the entire package he offers until after I booked him, which only confirmed I made the right choice. He had a form readily available to help me pinpoint which songs I wanted and in what order for the ceremony and then the music for cocktail hour, and then transitioning into the reception with uplighting included! The form could be as detailed or vague as the bride wanted, which as a slight control-freak, I appreciated. I met with Greg & Diane twice to go over details for my big day before March, and then everything shut-down. Unfortunately, my wedding was set for May 30, 2020 and no amount of positivity-vibes were able to make that day happen in the form we had planned - 150 people gathering to celebrate. We were devastated, after planning for over a year and being so close to our wedding day it just was unreal. Greg & Diane checked in with us frequently to see how we were doing and express their sympathies, they were so understanding of this unique pandemic situation and we kept them on their toes as we proposed new wedding dates for our postponed celebration and then as we expressed putting the entire celebration on hold, as we are planning to start a family and do not have an exact timeline. They were so understanding, we asked for our deposit back and they were so kind to accommodate us. Our experience with them from beginning to middle (because we will be using them when our "celebration" day comes) has been so encouraging that good people do exist and I can't wait to have them provide the entertainment for our family and friends in the future.

Sent on 08/28/2020

C-Zone Entertainment's reply:

Thank you for these kind words Talia. This really means so much to us. There was a great connection from the day we met, so we're looking forward to hopefully reconnecting down the road when the time is right for you. Its too bad that things didn't work out this year, but overcoming this will make your wedding day all the more memorable. Cannot thank you enough for such a detailed and amazing testimonial!!! Greg, Diane and the C-Zone Fam xo
  • Kristyn

Kristyn · Married on 05/08/2020

Best DJ Package- Great Experience with C-Zone!

We loved working with C-Zone for our wedding. Everyone that we worked with was extremely professional and easy to work with. Jeff was our DJ and completely knocked it out of the park. He was so detail oriented with every single task- he helped us pick out lighting that ended up saving us thousands of dollars, helped with all of our AV needs and was one of the best wedding DJ's I've seen. Jeff was also invaluable when it came to anything music related. We wanted to have a live element as well as a DJ and he was able to bring in a saxophone player that blew everyone away when they played together. He was able to mix/cut a song for my husband and I when we requested to shorten our wedding song. He cut the song down and worked with the sax to make a seamless song that we will remember forever.

Sent on 11/12/2019
  • Sarah

Sarah Hansen · Married on 03/09/2020

Nothing Short of AMAZING!!

We recently used Mike Paganelli from C-Zone Entertainment as our DJ for our wedding and from beginning to end everything was absolutely flawless. C-Zone was recommended to us by our friends who used them for their wedding and we couldn’t be happier with our experience working with Mike and the company as a whole. The company is extremely organized and has a streamlined process to ensure your special day goes exactly off without a hitch. Mike was exceptionally easy to work with. He has a very laid back, yet professional attitude that my husband and I both appreciated. We offered some ideas and requests, but in the end, we wanted him to do what he does best - get the party started, and keep it lasting all night long, and he did just that. Mike’s natural ability to read the crowd made our guests not want to leave the dance floor all night! Aside from the reception, Mike provided the music and microphones for our ceremony, music for our cocktail hour, and served as our MC. Throughout the entire planning process he was easy to communicate with, responded quickly to our questions, and made us confident that our wedding day would be absolutely perfect. With a huge thanks to him, it was.

Sent on 12/08/2019

C-Zone Entertainment's reply:

thanks for posting such a thoughtful and detailed review sarah. we really appreciate all the time you put into this and we're so grateful to have played a part on your big day. we'll be sure to forward your praise to mike. best wishes and congrats!
  • Nicole

Nicole Carpenter · Married on 02/09/2020

Best.Decision.Ever.

If you are looking for a DJ who will actually read the crowd and keep everyone on the dance floor and the most seamless vendor experience from start to finish, look no further than Max Baun & C-Zone Entertainment. Best decision we made!

Sent on 10/03/2019

Christine Yip · Married on 01/04/2020

Excellent DJ!

We hired Freddy for our wedding and couldn't have been happier with him! Since the beginning, he was proactive, friendly, and professional, reaching out to us, getting to understand our music preferences, and any other special considerations. We mostly communicated via email but we also talked with him on the phone and visited him in person prior to the wedding. He was very flexible and open, making it easy to reach out to him. During the wedding, he made sure we knew how it was going, asking us any questions and generally helping us relax and enjoy everything. His music and DJing was excellent, keeping our guests dancing and engaged. He ended on a perfect note, getting everyone up and dancing as a final note to the evening. We highly recommend Freddy for weddings or any kind of event that needs DJing.

Sent on 05/05/2019

Alex Kiser · Married on 12/31/2019

True professionals!

Working with C Zone was a breeze from day one. Diane was prompt with communication, their planning portal was comprehensive and easy to use and most importantly Greg kept us dancing and partying all night long. We honestly did not give Greg too much direction but he was able to read the crowd and our dance floor was busy all night long! These people are true professionals and worth every penny. Thank you so much!

Sent on 01/13/2020

C-Zone Entertainment's reply:

Thx for posting such a nice review Alex. It was a pleasure ringing in the new decade with you and Steph. What a fun crowd! You guys really loved the 90s alternative rock which was a blast spinning those beats. Best wishes, congrats and keep the party going!!
  • Meagan

Meagan · Married on 12/31/2019

DJ Max was the best! Highly recommend C-Zone!

We can't recommend C-Zone Entertainment enough for your wedding! We booked our DJ, pianist for the cocktail hour, and uplighting through them. Their prices are very reasonable and the quality of the service was exceptional. They set us up with DJ Max, who was so great! He was super flexible and very responsive when we had any questions or needed anything. Our wedding night was amazing and the dance floor was so fun! The wedding planner tool C-zone uses is super user friendly and allows you to have some say in what songs you want played and what songs you don't want played, but also gives your DJ some freedom to play off the crowd. We had a NYE wedding and it was a 6 hour reception going until 12:30 so I was nervous people might get tired, leaving the dance floor empty, but I was amazed at how many people (of all ages) were on the dance floor up until the very end. And that was due to DJ Max! I can't recommend them enough.

Sent on 01/29/2020

Maura Crowley · Married on 12/31/2019

NYE wedding reception

DJ Charles did an amazing job keeping the night flowing smoothly and entertaining our guests. Everyone had the best time dancing the night away into the New Year. All of the song choices were perfect. We couldn’t have asked for a better experience. We are forever grateful for all of Charles’ hard work that went into making the night so memorable.

Sent on 05/14/2020

Hilary Basch · Married on 12/07/2019

Max is the bomb!!!

We knew when we witness Max spin his beats at my sisters wedding that we had to have Max at our wedding. He does all the things you'd want any great DJ to do - read the room, play the hits, and straight up just kill it and get the party going. Not only that, but he was so chill ahead of time, taking time to understand what our vibe was and how to execute on it. He was proactive with communication and really well organized. We were in great hands and then on the night of the wedding, Max CRUSHED IT. My husband, myself, and my Chardonnary didn't leave the dance floor virtually the entire night. Weeks after, my friends are still asking how they can get their hands on the playlist that night. Don't look any further, book Max, party all night.

Sent on 01/13/2020

C-Zone Entertainment's reply:

Thanks Hilary! Congrats to you, your hubby and your Chardonnay for dancing all night. We'll be sure to let Max know. Although he's more of a Pinot Grigio fan, I think he'll still appreciate your kind words LOL!!!
  • Seth

Seth Berg · Married on 11/05/2019

Professional, talented and made the reception the huge dance party we envisioned!

We had very high expectations for a DJ and CZone definitely exceeded them! CZone, Greg and Diane were very professional and easy to work with, their online tools were great and they were super communicative throughout the whole process. Most importantly they made our wedding the awesome dance party we were hoping for. It was clear from our first conversation on the phone that Greg was really passionate about his work and that made him standout from other options, so the decision to move forward was easy. We knew the broad strokes of how we envisioned our reception and Greg helped turn that into a reality. He took a sampling of music that we told him we liked and turned that into a set that our guests from ages 19 to 90 enjoyed and danced too. One of my guests commented that our dance floor should've been even bigger because it was packed all night long. Beyond the reception Greg was the MC for the entire wedding. This is something we hadn't realized we needed when first looking for a DJ, but were very happy to have. He managed the music at the ceremony and cocktail hour, all the announcements, speech introductions etc. I have only great things to say about them and would highly recommend CZone for your wedding!

Sent on 06/02/2019
  • Bruna

Bruna Resende · Married on 11/03/2019

Long overdue and well deserved review for Greg!

Long overdue review that Greg from C-Zone Entertainment well deserves it!! Greg made my wedding a dream come true. Since the first time we had contact, he was attentive, uplifting, very responsive and was always reassuring me that everything would be perfect, and man, it was! I changed my wedding outline several times and switched songs and he was always patient. He gave me guidance when I asked for it and played all the songs I asked for and more. It was perfect. My wedding was a dream coming true and I thank Greg for that. Everybody complimented us of how great the music and energy was and there is nothing more rewarding to a bride after all the planning to hear those compliments and I thank Greg for that! After the reception, my wedding party took us to a bar nearby and Greg was there with his amazing wife, also part of the C-Zone team. We had a drink together and celebrated. It's hard to connect with a 'wedding vendor' like we did with Greg and we are so so thankful to have them be part of our big day. Needless to say, highly recommended!

Sent on 03/27/2020

C-Zone Entertainment's reply:

OMG love the selfie you attached. what a nice touch! we had the BEST time with, Tim and your crew. what an awesome crowd full of positive energy -- a DJ's dream! the cocktail together at the after party was the icing on the cake. Such a nice surprise and truly meaningful way to cap off an epic night. Hope you both are enjoying married life and keeping the fun memories alive. Thx for your kind words, it means so much to us and we're forever grateful. Making a connection like we did with you and Tim is rare so you will always have a special place in our hearts ♥️

Jenna Ward · Married on 11/02/2019

Beyond expectations!!!

I don’t know where to start. Planning a wedding is difficult and it always involves curve balls. C-zone was by far the easiest, most caring company I had the pleasure of hiring. From their planning tools to help actually organizing the music, to their time spent on asking how you’re doing.. to their actual unbelievable talent at making a killer dance party! I’m so beyond happy with them. They are reasonably priced with out a doubt they could charge and arm/leg for their experience and talent but they still work with your budget. I can’t express my happiness enough. Greg, Diane... thank you both so much for giving me the wedding of my dreams! I love you guys!!!!

Sent on 11/20/2019

Ashley Rudd · Married on 10/19/2019

Amazing String Trio!

We hired C-Zone Entertainment to find a string trio for our wedding. They were extremely responsive and easy to work with. Their planning tools made it especially easy to identify which songs we wanted during which parts of our wedding and reduced the stress in planning out the music for the night.

The day of, our string trio – Haley, Sara and Lauren – were beyond talented. They played beautiful music while guests arrived as well as during our processional, recessional and cocktail hour. We received countless compliments on their music and we could not be happier with how the music for the night turned out!

Sent on 10/23/2019

C-Zone Entertainment's reply:

Thanks for the wonderful feedback Ashley. We're so happy to know how pleased you are with how it all worked out. We'll be sure to share this with the director of our strings division as well as Haley, Sara & Lauren. This will make their day for sure! Best wishes and thanks so much for the opportunity to have been part of your day :)