C-Zone Entertainment Reviews

848 Reviews for C-Zone Entertainment

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

848 C-Zone Entertainment Reviews

Kristyn · Married on 10/26/2018

The highlight of our wedding!

We had high expectations regarding our music selection for our wedding as it was the most important element we had. Greg was fantastic from the start! He suggested a jazz duo for the cocktail hour and it was a hit with many of our guests and appealed to all ages. The reception was phenomenal. Not only did Greg read the crowd to ensure he kept the dance floor hot for 5 hours, he also was sure to organize each element of the party so well and played every song we requested! Our friends and family are still raving about the night, specifically the music. We are hoping to book Greg for the next family wedding! He will exceed your expectations!

• Cord

Cord Tocci · Married on 10/19/2018

Amazing DJ Services!

C-Zone was great to work with, all around. From working with the operations manager on our needs and wants, to DJ Max Baun keeping our party on the dance floor all night. We would pick them over and over again for any future events. The process was easy and again the DJ just killed it for us.
    They have a form for picking which songs you want for specifics, which actually was invaluable to us... we didn't even know we had to pick songs for certain parts of our wedding... this form outlined everything we needed to do and pick.
    Amazing job to the C-Zone staff all around, and a huge thanks to DJ Max Baun... he just feels the vibe of the party and knows how to feed it.

Jose · Married on 10/06/2018

Everthing was perfect love it all couldnt be better thank so much the best day of my life .

C-Zone Entertainment 1

Nora · Married on 10/06/2018

Could not be happier with choosing C-Zone!

I have been brainstorming how to adequately express my satisfaction and joy in working with C-Zone.. basically since the morning after my wedding.

Working with Greg and C-Zone was amazing. One of our top priorities for the wedding was the music - and Greg absolutely delivered 1000% (yes, I purposefully put 1,000). He knows how to read a room, how to fill your dance floor and keep the party going. He listened to our input, played our requested music and threw a killer dance party. He was so responsive to my husband and I throughout the entire evening. He made sure we were having fun and not stressed about anything entertainment related. Greg is genuine, dedicated and incredibly talented. You cannot go wrong choosing him as your DJ!!!

Mike Rand · Married on 09/30/2018

Fantastic Experience

Mike played all the right songs and nailed every transition perfectly. He made it a very special night and the dance floor was hopping until the very end!

He was really easygoing, punctual, and responsive to our requests. If you want to have a unique musical style to your wedding, I highly recommend C-Zone entertainment.

- the groom

Katie · Married on 09/29/2018

We really loved working with C-Zone, and I highly recommend them for your wedding music needs! We had a live pianist (keyboard) for our ceremony, speakers and mics outdoors, the soloist for our cocktail hour, and DJ Sheldon for our reception. I was so impressed by C-Zone's process for booking and planning - it's very streamlined and professional. They were quick and fast to pull together a proposal, and we were able to make edits easily as we went along. For planning, they have a client portal which is easy to use and very hepful in organizing all your music. They also offer additional services that we ultimately didn't pick (lighting and photo booths, etc.) but it's great that they do all that in-house! Day-of, everything ran so smoothly. Sheldon was awesome during the ceremony, adjusting the speakers so the sound was just right and everyone could hear (usual problems with an outdoor ceremony), and during the reception he made sure I was having fun and everything went on schedule. They don't do any cheesy DJ announcements - they just guide the evening along, and it was so helpful and the perfect amount of direction. I highly recommend C-Zone!! *be sure to book early, as they do book up quickly!

Erik Von Heijne · Married on 09/29/2018

Couldn’t have had a better experience!

We had an awesome time working with Paul to plan the music and entertainment for our wedding. We were able to customize the event to our tastes, but also received great advice and input to make everything run smoothly. Most importantly, everyone had an incredible time!

• Kristen

Kristen · Married on 09/29/2018

Wedding reception

Working with CZone and Greg was probably one of the easiest parts of our wedding planning. Greg is so much fun and makes you feel as though he has known you all your life. He really put all aspects of planning right out on the table so we knew exactly what to expect. The up lighting he did was amazing and he even played the sax during dinner. Our guests could not compliment him enough! Our reception was a huge hit thanks to Greg! He exceeded our expectations and made our wedding a night to remember. I highly recommend him :)

C-Zone Entertainment 2
    C-Zone Entertainment 3
    C-Zone Entertainment 4
    C-Zone Entertainment 5

Katie Davis · Married on 09/29/2018

C-Zone Entertainment: 2 Thumbs Up!

C-Zone Entertainment was an amazing group to work with for our wedding! We had DJ Charles and he had almost all of our wedding guests on the dance floor for the entire night! People were saying that he was the best DJ they had ever heard. We were so happy with our cocktail and ceremony musicians as well. Overall, C-Zone was a fabulous choice and I'd recommend them every time!

Caitlin · Married on 09/28/2018

Where to begin!! My husband and I just got married last weekend and we are completely blown away with every aspect of C-Zone Entertainment. Max Baun was our DJ and we actually knew about him from a cousins wedding the year prior. Once we got engaged, we were trying to think of the best “dance party” and music at a wedding that we have been to and we instantly remembered Max and asked for his contact info.
    From day one, everyone at C-Zone and DJ Max were extremely responsive. They made all of our meetings extremely convenient with sending online meeting invites, letting us choose if we’d like to meet in person or via FaceTime/phone, and truly ironing out every last detail. Max got to know us as a couple and the types of music we liked, didn’t like, etc. Max was with us every step of the way and made sure he knew everything he needed to prior to our big day. Each transition from the ceremony, to the outdoor cocktail hour and then the reception- Max killed it. We even had 2 of our friends sing and play guitar to our first dance and he made sure sound check went smoothly and ensured that everything went seamlessly.
    Onto the dance party! Everyone left a sweaty mess and one of our guests even commented that “That DJ slapped!!!” Not 100% sure what that means, but I think it’s good  We will be talking about how incredible Max was for the rest of our lives and will always recommend C-Zone and DJ Max. Can’t thank you all enough for the best day of our lives.

Annie · Married on 09/28/2018

The absolute best!

I cannot even begin to describe how incredibly awesome and talented Greg is - but I will try! First of all, the planning process was made so easy with the portal on the website. It breaks down the day in a way that covers every detail but is not overwhelming. Having heard all the rave reviews, I tried to not put too many requests so Greg could read the crowd and I am so glad I did! I truly feel that the music *made* my wedding. The number one comment I received from my guests was “the music was so awesome!” and it really was! I had so much fun the entire night. From the breathtakingly beautiful string trio, to the seamless intros with every name pronounced correctly (no easy feat) - every single aspect of working with C-zone was exceptional! I am so grateful to Greg and his team for making my wedding day so incredibly awesome and fun!

• Danielle

Danielle Savrann · Married on 09/23/2018

Best DJ we could have chosen!

We worked with Kevin Cusson from C-Zone and he was AMAZING. He was very flexible when meeting us prior to the wedding, and was on-point with everything the day of the wedding. Everything ran smoothly and he worked well with our other vendors to ensure a flawless day! He definitely knows how to read the crowd and kept everyone on the dance floor all night long!! Your DJ is one of the most important vendors you will choose for your wedding, and you cannot go wrong with choosing C-Zone!

Marie · Married on 09/22/2018

Everyone at C-Zone Entertainment is great! Great attitude, professionals and friendly.

We cannot rave enough about Charles, our DJ from C-Zone Entertainment. We had our first meeting with him to sort of get an idea of our likes and dislikes. Charles was very patient and informative. From that first meeting, we knew he would be great. We chatted again after making our choices of music from the extensive list that was made available to us. Again, Charles was very patient, easy going and very helpful.

The day of the wedding was just awesome! The music was pumping all night. We had a lot of fun. People are still talking about Charles, his great attitude and the music. As you know, a party cannot be a hit without good music and a good DJ who knows "his/her stuff". Thank you to Charles so much for being so accommodating and patient. He was instrumental in making our party a hit.

My husband and I went to a wedding the following week. One of the guest from my wedding was also at that wedding. She told us that she had a lot more fun at our wedding because "the music was so much better." Clearly, this is a testament of Charles' talents.

Thank you, thank you and thank you again for everything!

Hannah · Married on 09/22/2018

I feel so lucky to have found C-Zone and DJ Max Baun for my wedding in Newport. Everyone was SO professional and friendly and DJ Max was amazing. He took the time to really get to know us, understand what we envisioned for the event, and what types of music we (and our guests) would have the most fun possible with. He was super easy to communicate with (phone and email) and showed genuine interest in making our day perfect. And when the day came, that’s exactly what he helped do. He had the best energy (like the type where we trusted he had all the details under control, but still calm, cool, and ready to make sure we had an epic party) everyone had the best time, and so many of our guests commented specifically on how awesome our DJ was. If I could re-live my wedding 10 more times I would chose C-Zone and DJ Max for every one of them. Can’t reccomend enough!

Cassie · Married on 09/15/2018

To start, the wedding coordinator at each venue we visited mentioned C-Zone to us. Once it was time to look for the DJ, we started with C-Zone and looked no further. From our first meeting with Greg, we knew he was our guy - enthusiastic, professional, so easy to talk to and work with, and most of all TALENTED! Greg knows music. We not only had him as our DJ but he played the sax as part of the trio band we hired (also part of C-Zone) during cocktail hour - best decision we made. Guests were so impressed with the band, it was such a nice touch to our wedding and they were fabulous. Greg kept us and our guests entertained the rest of the night by keeping the dance floor moving and packed the entire time. We had a few songs on our "must play" list but left the rest to Greg. He played such a huge part in making our wedding a total blast, we highly highly recommend him and C-Zone. And if you can, consider the band for cocktail hour!

Nicole · Married on 09/15/2018

We recently got married and used C-Zone Entertainment for our DJ. We were lucky enough to get Max Baun for our special day and couldn’t have been happier! He was very professional and made sure everything was perfect for us. He was so helpful prior to the wedding with helping us choose different songs. Our guests had a blast and didn’t leave the dance floor all night! We got a lot of great feedback from our guests about how awesome he was! I would highly recommend booking with C-Zone and requesting Max! He was great!

Sarah · Married on 09/08/2018

We hired C-Zone Entertainment for our wedding and we were so happy we did! C-Zone made the planning process so easy for us and we loved working with everyone over there! DJ Max Baun was amazing throughout the planning process and he kept the dance floor going all night. He was able to read the crowd so well and we got so many compliments on the music and dance floor at the wedding. We also went through C-Zone for our photobooth and that was a huge hit at the wedding as well! We highly recommend C-Zone and DJ Max Baun!!

Lauren · Married on 09/02/2018

I recently got married in early September and I can’t say enough great things about C-Zone Entertainment!! We had the privilege of having Max DJ our wedding and he was absolutely AMAZING!! Leading up to the wedding, we spoke to Max on a few occasions to iron out specific details for our wedding day. Max made certain that he understood what my wife and I were envisioning for our wedding day and not only was Max supportive and extremely responsive with any questions or concerns, but he also offered countless suggestions on how to maximize time on the dance floor. The professionalism that Max demonstrated was second to none, and after each conversation my wife and I became even more excited for our wedding day, as the music was a key component to our vision. On the day of our wedding, Max was an absolute rock star!! Not only, was he punctual regarding his arrival time and set up, but the song selections that we discussed along with his own recommendations provided such an upbeat atmosphere! Everyone that we have spoken to can not stop raving about the music and how seamless the song transitions were throughout the night, countless guests expressed how they never left the dance floor! I HIGHLY recommend C-Zone Entertainment if you are planning a wedding, they are better than advertised and would rate them 5 stars!!

Mai-khoi · Married on 09/02/2018

We cannot say enough about C-Zone and DJ Mike Paganelli. From our initial meeting with Mike to our wedding day, working with Mike and C-Zone was easy and fun. Their online set-up process made planning and communicating our preferences to Mike straightforward, and our follow-up calls with Mike to ensure he knew what we wanted were super helpful to clarify our vision for the day because Mike really knows his craft. He did a great job incorporating our preferences while also reading the crowd and making sure everything worked. Mike kept everyone on the dance floor all night, and we've received countless compliments from our guests that we had the best DJ ever - and we agree! Personally, Mike is awesome and thoughtful, and such a pleasure to work with. We wholeheartedly recommend Mike!

Emilie · Married on 09/01/2018

Kevin was amazing! I was so incredibly impressed with his DJ skills- but that's not all Kevin does. Kevin coordinated with my wedding planner throughout the entire day, from event site preparations, lighting and equipment set up, to managing every small task I asked of him that was above and beyond the requirements of his job. Kevin even coordinated with the crew setting up the surprise firework display at my reception to make our last dance of the evening magical. I can't say enough good things about his talent professionalism and generosity!

Stacy · Married on 09/01/2018

For a first time bride, Diane and Max made this process effortless for me. I just surrendered control to them since they are the experts and they did NOT disappoint. I started my ceremony with C-Zone's jazz trio and they continued with us to the cocktail hour, they were fantastic! Max took over for the reception and read the room like a pro, I didn't get him a lot of input on music, but he surveyed the room and got it right, my guests danced from the first song to the last and I think Max was a large part of that! Thank you to C-Zone for making my day everything I wanted it to be, fun and memorable!

Mary · Married on 08/25/2018

My husband and I worked with C-Zone for our wedding ceremony and reception music at Tupper Manor in Beverly, MA. C-Zone was extremely quick to reply to my inquiry and after giving them the date and timeline for our event the quote they provided was straightforward and very reasonable. I was also connected with one of their DJ's, Freddy, who talked to me about what we envisioned for our wedding and answered any questions I had before we decided to sign the contract. After signing the contract, all payments/balances were made clear via C-Zone's online portal. Diane from the admin staff was great to work with whenever I had questions about my balance and if my checks were received! As we went through the planning process, Diane let us know about the online questionnaire we needed to fill out. The questionnaire included details for our event and timeline so that the DJ knew exactly what was happening and when, and what songs we wanted for specific entrances and dances. The questionnaire was a good task for my husband so he could get involved in the wedding planning ;)

On our wedding day DJ Freddy arrived on time with an assistant who was very nice (I wish I knew his name so that I could recommend him also). They set up the sound system for our ceremony on the front lawn of Tupper Manor and our guests could hear the music, the JP, our reader and us clearly. They also had the indoor speakers set up for cocktail hour so the music flowed seamlessly from outside to indoors.

DJ Freddy had the details that we had submitted via the online portal printed out for First Dance song, parent dances, etc. and quickly touched based with us on if we wanted any changes in-between cocktail hour and our introductions, as well as a few times throughout the night to ensure we were having fun and all the music we wanted was playing loudly!

We had a great wedding, great music, and I would highly recommend this company and DJ Freddy!

Kendra and Dan · Married on 08/24/2018

Incredible

You know it's good when you have six couples that attend your wedding for the name of your DJ to recommend to their friends or hire for their own weddings!!!!! Max was amazing to work with from start to finish--you can tell from the moment you meet him he truly enjoys what he does! Our dance floor was packed the ENTIRE night and we have gotten nothing but rave reviews about how great the music was!!! You can't go wrong with C Zone!!!

Rebecca · Married on 08/11/2018

Paul was fantastic. So great to work with in the months and weeks leading up to the wedding. Total professional. We knew we could trust him and he kept everyone on the dance floor all night long. He also did our ceremony music perfectly. Also, the website with the planning tools is super easy to use. Loved every part of the planning process AND the actual wedding