C-Zone Entertainment Reviews

C-Zone Entertainment 6
C-Zone Entertainment 7

Christine Yip · Getting married on 01/04/2020

Excellent DJ!

We hired Freddy for our wedding and couldn't have been happier with him! Since the beginning, he was proactive, friendly, and professional, reaching out to us, getting to understand our music preferences, and any other special considerations. We mostly communicated via email but we also talked with him on the phone and visited him in person prior to the wedding. He was very flexible and open, making it easy to reach out to him. During the wedding, he made sure we knew how it was going, asking us any questions and generally helping us relax and enjoy everything. His music and DJing was excellent, keeping our guests dancing and engaged. He ended on a perfect note, getting everyone up and dancing as a final note to the evening. We highly recommend Freddy for weddings or any kind of event that needs DJing.

Sent on 05/05/2019
  • Seth

Seth Berg · Getting married on 11/05/2019

Professional, talented and made the reception the huge dance party we envisioned!

We had very high expectations for a DJ and CZone definitely exceeded them! CZone, Greg and Diane were very professional and easy to work with, their online tools were great and they were super communicative throughout the whole process. Most importantly they made our wedding the awesome dance party we were hoping for. It was clear from our first conversation on the phone that Greg was really passionate about his work and that made him standout from other options, so the decision to move forward was easy. We knew the broad strokes of how we envisioned our reception and Greg helped turn that into a reality. He took a sampling of music that we told him we liked and turned that into a set that our guests from ages 19 to 90 enjoyed and danced too. One of my guests commented that our dance floor should've been even bigger because it was packed all night long. Beyond the reception Greg was the MC for the entire wedding. This is something we hadn't realized we needed when first looking for a DJ, but were very happy to have. He managed the music at the ceremony and cocktail hour, all the announcements, speech introductions etc. I have only great things to say about them and would highly recommend CZone for your wedding!

Sent on 06/02/2019

S · Getting married on 10/04/2019

Best wedding ever

I have no problem in saying that my wife and I had the perfect wedding. I can also confidently say that Greg is the reason everyone had a crazy good time. Once the dancing started, no one stopped (except to drink more, and then keep dancing). It was literally two and a half straight hours of a dance party. Even though I'm biased towards my own wedding, I have never been to such an amazing party and it was all because of Greg. I am a professional musician and there is no one I would recommend more than c-zone and specifically Greg Capozzi.

Sent on 06/16/2019

C-Zone Entertainment's reply:

Its always an honor to perform at a fellow musician's wedding. And you crushed it on the vocals during "Pony" so I have to say the rager was a tag team effort. Thx for such a wonderful review. The pleasure was all ours. Just wish we had more time to rock the set!!!
  • Christina

Christina · Married on 09/07/2019

Highly recommend C-Zone!

We had an amazing experience working with Greg at C-Zone! From the initial intro call throughout the whole process, he was very organized, responsive and helpful. He is very knowledgable and passionate about music - and it shows! We even had him play the sax for us during cocktail hour and then DJ the reception. Everything was perfect, our guests were dancing all night! I would highly recommend working with Greg and C-Zone - you won't regret it!

Sent on 08/22/2019

Meaghan · Married on 09/01/2019

Charles is the BEST DJ ever!

Our wedding was a PARTYYYY and we have Charles from C-Zone to thank for that- the dance floor was literally packed all night and so many people came up to us to say that this was hands-down the best DJ they had ever heard. Charles reads the room and keeps the party going - and does it all through his music - he's a great emcee as well but doesn't spend all night yammering into the mic. It helps that he is also a total sweetheart and answered our many questions during the planning process (same goes for the rest of the C-Zone staff who replied to my many emails). We are seriously trying to think of another reason for a big party that we can hire Charles for - he's the best!

Sent on 09/08/2019

C-Zone Entertainment's reply:

Thanks so much for this amazing review Meaghan. We have to agree that Charles is the best and we're so lucky to have him as part of this team. It's awesome to know how pleased you are with how it all went and we really appreciate you taking the time to post about your experience with us. Best Wishes!
  • Shannon

Shannon Woodruff · Married on 09/01/2019

Talented and Accomodating

Paul Granata went above and beyond during our entire engagement process! C-Zone has the bride and groom fill out an online form so that everyone is on the same page. Once we completed that, Paul took the reins and made sure he knew the type of music and style of dance both of us, and our guests would enjoy.

What really made Paul the best fit for us was the fact that he played multiple instruments. While we decided to not have him play guitar during the ceremony, he was willing and able to meet with my uncle, who was going to be singing, to produce a one-of-a-kind piece for when I walked down the aisle.

Paul also edited songs for the father/daughter and first dance, making our visions truly come to life. Even though we were probably one of his many weddings, he made us feel like we were the only clients around. He would set up 1-2 hour phone calls to go over every detail and even helped us put a spreadsheet together for all the events on the wedding day.

I hope in the future, we can work with Paul again and tap into his musical talent a little more because I know our guests would have really enjoyed that!

Shannon & Jordan

Sent on 09/10/2019
  • Christina

Christina · Married on 08/31/2019

Dancing All Night Long

Max was AMAZING! He killed it with the music and lighting all night long - I wouldn't have changed a thing. He did a great job reading the room and playing a mix of classics and popular songs without it seeming too corny or cookie-cutter and he made us feel very comfortable in meetings prior to the big day. I had complete confidence in him. We knew our friends would be out there dancing, but they literally never left the dance floor and we didn't want the party to end! A night to remember for sure :)

Sent on 09/07/2019
  • Erin

Erin O'connor · Married on 08/23/2019

Danced the night away!

My husband and I are so happy with our decision to hire C-zone for our DJ (Max) and live strings at our wedding. Everyone at c-zone is incredibly professional and responsive. Planning is also made very easy with their convenient online planning tool. The best part of our wedding was the dance floor that was never empty. Max completely understood what kind of music we wanted to hear and was great at reading the crowd. So many of our guests complimented the music after the wedding. We would definitely recommend using C-zone and Max for your wedding entertainment.

Sent on 09/12/2019

Sarah · Married on 08/17/2019

Charles Azagra is Amazing

Charles Azagra was our wedding DJ and he was absolutely amazing! Everyone of my guests from all ages was raving about him all night. We also asked him to use a lot of random YouTube versions of songs which I know many DJs would frown upon but Charles made them sound like amazing quality songs and found the perfect way to blend them together. I cannot say enough good things about him or Czone. They were incredibly responsive and flexible I recommend them to anyone throwing a party.

Sent on 09/04/2019
  • W

Will Rusche · Married on 08/10/2019

High Quality Service and No Stress

We were extremely happy with our choice of C-Zone for booking a DJ for our wedding. We booked C-zone pretty early in our planning process before many other details were set, and their office staff was extremely helpful and flexible in drafting and updating the contract as other details fell into place. DJ Mike was also incredible in taking time for several planning calls in which we were able to talk through big and small details for the day. The day of the wedding, Mike kept the show running on time and did a great job of reading the room and keeping the dance party going. Thanks to C-zone's planning tools and Mike's help, we didn't have to worry about anything on the big day, they took care of everything! We would definitely recommend them and would choose them again if we could!

Sent on 09/08/2019

Spencer Walsh · Married on 08/09/2019

DJ for the Walsh Wedding at Misslewood

Paul was great and easy to work with! We were always on the same page and never felt worried about his music selection! Thank you for making our night very special!!

Sent on 08/29/2019
  • Brianna

Brianna · Married on 08/03/2019

Super flexible, and very friendly service!

My husband and i absolutely loved getting to work with C-Zone Entertainment and our DJ, Paul Granata! They were extremely flexible for us, as they have an online client portal which allowed us to plan mostly everything online, which was great as we were planning our New England wedding from the other side of the country. Paul was super helpful with answering any questions we had, and was flexible with our meeting, as we had to do a phone call instead of a face-to-face meeting. Paul was wonderful the day of! He was able to keep most of our guests on the dance floor the entire time, even some of our more stubborn dancers! C-Zone was also a great company to work with as they had several different options for add-ons! We ended up getting live musicians through them as well, and they were a great addition to our ceremony! Overall, we would recommend them to anyone who is looking for an easy-going, personable experience!

Sent on 09/04/2019

C-Zone Entertainment's reply:

Thanks so much for the awesome review Brianna! We had a great experience working with you and we're so appreciative to have been part of your special day. So glad it all worked out so well. Congrats and keep on dancing!!!
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth · Married on 07/19/2019

Everyone RAVED about our DJ

Multiple family members and guests made a point to come tell us how awesome our DJ was! Mike did an excellent job reading the room, honoring our requests, and adjusting to last-minute changes. He kept things very classy and professional, while still very fun! Our dance floor was busy all night. We are so happy we went with C-Zone!

Sent on 08/10/2019

Shannon Conroy · Married on 07/13/2019

Hire C-Zone-they were unbelievably good!!

Charles absolutely killed it at the wedding reception, and if I could give extra stars I certainly would!! I went with C-Zone after a friend (and her guests) recommended them from her own wedding, and he did not disappoint. My entire wedding reception, guests spent on the dance floor, and everyone had a blast. Music could not have been better, and he was so good I actually had a few friends who are getting married ask for C-Zone’s contact info to book for their own weddings. Charles was also so easy and flexible to work with, he really listened to what we were looking for and he even went out of his way to help us out with some last minute changes and additions to the contract. Don’t look any further...you need to hire C-Zone.

Sent on 07/26/2019

C-Zone Entertainment's reply:

This is incredible to read Shannon. Thanks so much for sharing. We'll forward this to Charles right away. He will be so happy to know how pleased you are. Cannot thank you enough for posting! Hope you're enjoying married life so far. Enjoy this exciting chapter :)
  • Lindsay

Lindsay · Married on 07/13/2019

Masters of Entertainment in Their Industry!

Full warning this is going to be very long and detailed so if you just want a summary of why I Chose Greg and CZone Entertainment, just scroll to the bottom. :)

My now husband and I had a two year engagement so picking our vendors wasn’t as stressful because we felt we had plenty of time to talk to all the “best of the bests” and thinking about our final decision. We had originally talked to a very large wedding company that many people use, more specifically the owner of that company. At the end of the convo, I didn’t feel any “connection” but figured this guy was supposed to be the best so let’s do it. During our conversation he referenced his business numerous times and was pretty cocky but I ignored it. Thankfully, before we signed, we ended up getting in touch with Greg from CZone who many people referred us to as well. It was a COMPLETE 180 in the conversation. Greg was truly a breath of fresh air, talked about OUR wedding, OUR guests, OUR day. We could feel his passion immediately and not knowing much about music, he explained his process and feeling the crowd instead of going in with a “set playlist” as most DJs do. Again, we didn’t understand much about the technical aspect he was discussing but his excitement was getting us excited, a match made in heaven. We immediately signed with him and throughout the rest of our planning process, we never second guessed that decision.

Fast forward to 6 months before the wedding, Greg remembered our awesome conversation and that excitement came right back. At that point we had booked the jazz trio with him (another amazing decision) and confirmed the uplighting and monogram that he custom made for us with the guys he worked with.

Fast forward to our final meeting, we got to meet him and his lovely wife Diane (couple goals). For the first HOUR we just chatted about the wedding and life and music and it was like we had known him for years. Finally, we got to the nitty gritty details and he was so great. We laughed about the songs we didn’t want him to play, he wrote down in his notes how to pronounce every name in our wedding party correctly and we just got so hyped up for the night. Greg has also worked with a lot of venues over the years so those great connections he has with the coordinators are so key.

Now for the wedding night! The monogram was set up exactly where we wanted it, the jazz trio set the mood during the cocktail hour and Greg came down to make sure everyone was in order for introductions and to see how we were doing... oh, and also hyped up our wedding party! He absolutely killed it all night long. Mixed songs, read the crowd, and saw how packed the dance floor was at all times and chose to keep the party going without any slow songs which of course the crowd went nuts over. Throughout the night people came up to us telling us how great he was, people that I know don’t normally dance at weddings were up on their feet, it was wild to see. My husband and I were so sad to have to say goodbye to him but thankfully the following day, several engaged couples at our wedding asked us for his info so we hope to see him in the future!

In summary, I chose Greg because the guy just has straight up crazy talent, reading his audience, incredible mixes, and the passion is just felt all the way through the process. Greg is such a down to earth guy, he is not like an obnoxious club DJ that talks about himself and his business the whole time, it was so refreshing. Actually, he didn't get on the mic once expect to make introductions and announcements because he didn’t need to, his music hyped the crowd up, he didn’t need to scream and play pump horns and crap. I can not recommend him enough, I so hope we see him at an event in the future.

Sent on 07/26/2019
    C-Zone Entertainment 8
    C-Zone Entertainment 9
    C-Zone Entertainment 10
    C-Zone Entertainment 11

Jenna Decristoforo · Married on 07/12/2019

Kept the guests dancing all night!

My husband and I used C-zone for our wedding music as well as uplighting. Max Baun was our DJ. Max and the whole C-Zone team made the planning process a breeze. We first had a FaceTime call with Max to make sure he was the right fit for us and we knew right away we wanted him to DJ our wedding. I am so glad we went with Max! He kept the dance floor packed the whole night! Our wedding guests have not stopped complimenting the music. Several of them told us that every time they were about to take a break from dancing they couldn't because Max played another great song! I would highly recommend Max and the C-Zone team!

Sent on 08/04/2019
  • Julia

Julia Wolfe · Married on 07/06/2019

So much fun!! DJ Sheldon is a real pro

Our wedding was SO much fun and guests could not stop raving about the DJ. The dance floor was packed the whole night as Sheldon kept the party going. He was so easy to work with leading up to the wedding, quickly figured out our overall taste and ran with it. Even when our venue lost power (during a huge thunderstorm) he kept calm and worked out a solution without missing a beat.

Sent on 07/14/2019
  • Julee

Julee · Married on 07/06/2019

Amazing Company & DJ!

I cannot say enough good things about C-Zone and specifically Charles Azagra who was our DJ. Charles was so easy to work with through the process and really helped to guide us along the way. He was always responsive if we had any questions, and also gave great recommendations. On the wedding day he was amazing. He kept the party going the entire time! Having everyone on the dance floor was important to me and Charles made that happen!! I really cant say enough good things. I highly recommend C-Zone and you CANNOT go wrong with Charles!!

Sent on 07/16/2019

Allison Wright · Married on 06/29/2019

Charles and C-Zone were great!

I would highly recommend the C-Zone team and Charles to DJ your function! They were very prompt with all of their responses and fully answered all my questions. Charles was wonderful to work with for the planning before and he listed to all of our requests. The day went better than I could have ever hoped. I heard from numerous guests after that said Charles was the BEST DJ they had ever heard!

Sent on 08/12/2019

Ariel Skye · Married on 06/28/2019

Amazing DJ

My husband and I had an amazing experience with C-Zone & DJ Max. He was on point listening to our requesting and planning when we met beforehand and did an amazing job taking what we wanted and adding on! He even helped with there was an issue with the catering (which was not part of the job description). Max went above and beyond, C-Zone was great to work with and the online portal and meetings prior to the big day were extremely helpful. Would definitely recommend!! Ariel

Sent on 09/07/2019
  • Ally

Ally · Married on 06/23/2019

Max & C-Zone are the best!

We are so happy we chose to work with Max and C-Zone for our wedding day! From our first call with Max, we knew he was the person we wanted to keep our party going. He asked all the right questions and was there for us with any questions we had – he even created a custom song for our first dance! The online planning tool is super helpful, letting you organize your thoughts and requests throughout your planning process. During our final call with Max, we were blown away by his organization and how on top of everything he was – it was so appreciated during that last week craziness of wedding planning! Max knows his stuff, can read a crowd to keep everyone dancing, and is super sweet on top of it all. You will be so happy to work with C-Zone!

Sent on 07/09/2019

Rebecca · Married on 06/14/2019

Really talented and responsive

The team at C-Zone worked with us for months leading up to our event as we evolved the plan for our day and added additional services. The online planning portal they had was also SO helpful, and taking the time to provide the detail they requested helped us to map out our day. We worked with Sheldon for the day of and he was so accommodating to our specific needs AND perfectly planned the music throughout the night (following the tone shifts we asked for). We had NUMEROUS people come up to us and ask for C-Zone's and Sheldon's contact after the event because they are just that good :)

Sent on 06/25/2019
  • Corey

Corey Parent · Married on 06/14/2019

C-Zone, hands down the best

We worked with C-Zone and Max for our wedding this past June and we couldn't be happier! From our initial phone calls, to our in person meeting, and on the day of our wedding Max was amazing. He is extremely talented, professional, friendly and organized and helped to make our wedding day even better than we had dreamed! Max played songs that all of our guests could enjoy and kept the dance floor packed all night long. Guests are still raving about how amazing the music was! We highly recommend C-Zone and Max to anyone looking for DJ services or their wedding. You will not find a better DJ out there—hands down the best!

Sent on 07/21/2019

Danielle · Married on 06/14/2019

THE best!!

My husband and I were married in June and were lucky enough to have DJ Shyne (& assistant DJ) work our wedding! From the first point of contact with C-Zone, we could tell that they were a very professional and organized company. We had two Facetime calls with DJ Shyne prior to the big day and that was all it took for him to provide the BEST service and create our perfect playlist. He had all of our guests on the dance floor all night!! Looking back on the day, our favorite memories are on the dance floor- and it is all thanks to DJ Shyne. We cannot recommend C-Zone and DJ Shyne enough!

Sent on 07/22/2019

Meaghan Pelletier · Married on 06/08/2019

Highly Recommend!!

CZone made everything so easy. Everyone was so easy to communicate with, and their online planning tools were very easy to use. I never worried about a thing with them! We used them for a live musician, a harpist, who played during our ceremony and cocktail hour. That was so special and memorable! We also used Max as our DJ, who really made our night something special. He was so easy to talk to, really understood our vision, and made sure everything went smoothly throughout the night. The dance floor was full all night, and we got many compliments from guests on the music and how talented they thought Max was. We are so happy with our experience with C Zone and Max in particular.

Sent on 07/08/2019