C-Zone Entertainment Reviews

C-Zone Entertainment 6
C-Zone Entertainment 7

Erin · Married on 02/16/2019

DJ Sheldon 2-16-19

Dj Sheldon helped to make our wedding reception memorable! Our guests did not leave the dance floor at all. Sheldon met with us in person in addition to email and phone call conference correspondence. He accommodated special requests such as playing music for irish step dancers as well as finding instrumental music for my dad to perform a song. We had so much fun and all of our guests have commented on how much they loved the DJ! Highly recommend!

Maddie · Married on 01/19/2019

Excellent!

We cannot say enough good things about Max and C-Zone! We loved working with them. My husband and I spoke with Max on the phone before booking with him. He was so informative and helpful on that initial phone call, not to mention he sounded just as excited about our wedding as we were! He continued to be as upbeat and helpful throughout the whole process. He did a fantastic job DJ-ing the reception. We didn't give him a ton of direction for reception music, and he totally nailed it! Our guests were dancing as soon as he started and didn't stop all night long. We got lots of compliments on him. It seemed like every song just kept getting better. We also booked live jazz music for our cocktail hour. We had a piano and saxophone. We recommend this as well. It made such a nice atmosphere and was a really neat touch to have the live musicians in the hall with us. We highly recommend C-Zone, and Max in particular!We cannot say enough good things about Max and C-Zone! We loved working with them. My husband and I spoke with Max on the phone before booking with him. He was so informative and helpful on that initial phone call, not to mention he sounded just as excited about our wedding as we were! He continued to be as upbeat and helpful throughout the whole process. He did a fantastic job DJ-ing the reception. We didn't give him a ton of direction for reception music, and he totally nailed it! Our guests were dancing as soon as he started and didn't stop all night long. We got lots of compliments on him. It seemed like every song just kept getting better. We also booked live jazz music for our cocktail hour. We had a piano and saxophone. We recommend this as well. It made such a nice atmosphere and was a really neat touch to have the live musicians in the hall with us. We highly recommend C-Zone, and Max in particular!

Molly Schwartz · Married on 01/11/2019

Completely exceeded our expectations!

Greg was the DJ for our wedding. He and Diane were so wonderful from the outset, taking time to get to know us and what we wanted. They communicated with us so well and always responded quickly to our questions. Even though we only "met" them a couple of times by phone and Skype, my husband and I felt like we were friends by the time the wedding rolled around. Not only did Greg do an amazing job as DJ keeping the dance floor active all night long, but he also went above and beyond as a musician, as well. He played saxophone alongside a pianist during cocktail hour. I wanted to surprise my husband by playing/singing him a song, and Greg helped make it happen by learning the song and performing it with me! He truly made the night what it was. I fully believe that the DJ makes or breaks the party, and Greg absolutely made the night the most fun night of our lives. Thank you, Greg!

Nicole Pellegrini · Married on 01/05/2019

Awesome! Everyone raved about our entertainment after the wedding!

We used C-Zone for our January wedding with Max as our DJ and the a 3 person jazz band for the cocktail hour. We have received SO many compliments from guests on the both! Max kept the music going all night and EVERYONE was dancing from 8-11 pm. We were able to list songs we would love to hear and then asked Max to just feel the crowd out, which he did a great job with. We HIGHLY recommend C-Zone, and Max, for any event!

• Paige

Paige Dougherty · Married on 01/01/2019

Our dance floor was packed all night

C-Zone is AMAZING. They are so helpful, flexible, and easy to work with from day one. Max Baun was our DJ and I can't say enough good things about him. He is the best. He helped us plan our day from a distance and was patient through multiple phone calls. The day of, virtually every guest commented on how amazing he is. Our dance floor was packed the entire night and it was so much fun. I highly, highly, highly recommend booking C-Zone for your DJ needs.

• Sarah

Sarah · Married on 12/01/2018

If you want to dance, get in the C Zone

We first heard a C Zone DJ at a friend's wedding before we were even engaged. I took their business card, just to remember the name. Fast forward 2 months, and they were one of our first vendors reached out too. We initially wanted the same DJ from the wedding we attended, but he was booked. He told us to contact Charles for our wedding and has nothing but good things to say about him. We emailed and requested Charles, who was more than accommodating in meeting to discuss our wedding. We also requested a pianist for the cocktail hour. We were even lucky enough to see Charles perform that same evening, which sold us on the spot when he opened his set with a great mix.

From there on out, communication was easy and the track selection process was a simple website that has an expansive amount of songs. The final meeting with Charles before the wedding was easy and he is extremely easy to get along with as he talks you through the wedding reception, and any of the other selections you've made like lighting.

The day of the wedding Charles arrived right when he said he would, gave us a couple views of the different uplighting, and assured us everything was good to go. The reception was incredible. He played to the crowd perfectly, getting everyone on the dance floor, incorporating the songs we requested with plenty other tracks that were fire. After the wedding, all our friends asked who the DJ was, as they were all thoroughly impressed by him and C Zone.

They are fantastic, professional, and make you feel as if you are their number one priority. We were very fortunate to have C Zone and Charles be a part of our wedding.

David Mackun · Married on 11/24/2018

Dj shyne is amazing - czone

We used CZone for both photo booth and our DJ. DJ Shyne was absolutely fantastic. We booked so far in advance (approx 1.5-2 years out) but DJ Shyne made sure to continuously check in on us for progress. Before we committed to him, he skyped with us and sent us a link of some of the weddings and events he had done. We were so impressed we booked immediately. His follow up was great and he really listened to what we wanted. When we arrived on our wedding day, he was prompt in his set up and kept the crowd going! We made it a point to request to not play slow songs to ruin the vibe, and he was able to keep the entire night interesting and the dance floor packed. The best part was he was able to read the crowd so easily, so if a song was not fitting into the group, he seamlessly phased it out so that no one noticed. He was an absolute joy to work with and I am so happy we decided to move forward with him. Thank you DJ Shyne and C Zone!

• Lisa

Lisa Grubbs · Married on 11/17/2018

Best DJ ever!

We used C-Zone entertainment for our wedding and they were super easy to work with and totally reasonably priced. We had Max Baun for our DJ and he was THE BEST. I think almost every single person came up to us after our wedding and commented on how good he was. He kept people dancing on the floor the entire night! And he also was great at announcing. Overall we cannot recommend C-Zone entertainment enough, especially Max Baun. He is the best!

Allison · Married on 11/17/2018

AMAZING!! Great customer service and wonderful DJ

Don't look any further... book C zone for your next event. Mike absolutely ROCKED our wedding and our guests won't stop talking about how great the party was. From before dinner until the lights turned on, the dance floor was packed. Mike listened to our wants, needs and requests and executed flawlessly. The administrative staff from day one were professional, nice, responsive and the process of booking, paying and coordinating was flawless. So incredibly pleased with C zone! Thanks for everything!

Sharon · Married on 11/17/2018

CZone and DJ Sheldon are Amazing!

We are so happy we chose CZone Entertainment and DJ Sheldon for our recent wedding ceremony and reception! There are so many details involved in a ceremony and reception; CZone's online planning tools were very helpful in getting us focused on our vision for the big day. Thanks to CZone, our ceremony went smoothly and the reception was so much fun. DJ Sheldon read the crowd very well. We and our guests were on the dance floor all night long. So many of our guests told us that DJ Sheldon was amazing.

Nina · Married on 11/10/2018

From Ceremony to Reception--Just Wonderful!

Bride and Groom live out-of-town, so planning mtgs on Skype with Greg and C-Zone's online portal planning worked great! Live music chosen for ceremony (duo--Israeli/klezmer) and cocktail hour (jazz trio) with Greg as DJ for reception and Diane on lights--all were outstanding! We (parents of the bride) were especially concerned about having the music too loud--Greg assured us that he "reads the crowd" and sure enough no one left the dance floor or the ballroom --sound level was just fine! Also impressed that Greg researched medley to play during a traditional dance, the Mezinka, when the last child is married-- definitely one of he highlights of the evening.
    Thank you Greg and C-Zone for your role in a beautiful start to our daughter's marriage

Kristyn · Married on 10/26/2018

The highlight of our wedding!

We had high expectations regarding our music selection for our wedding as it was the most important element we had. Greg was fantastic from the start! He suggested a jazz duo for the cocktail hour and it was a hit with many of our guests and appealed to all ages. The reception was phenomenal. Not only did Greg read the crowd to ensure he kept the dance floor hot for 5 hours, he also was sure to organize each element of the party so well and played every song we requested! Our friends and family are still raving about the night, specifically the music. We are hoping to book Greg for the next family wedding! He will exceed your expectations!

MK · Married on 10/26/2018

DJ Shyne- Amazing!

We had such an amazing experience with DJ Shyne (Jeff Mader). From our introduction meeting through to the night of our wedding, we couldn't ask for more. We put DJ high on our list as far as what was important to us. I was very worried about having a "cheesy DJ" and trust me, Shyne is not that. He is so professional and did an amazing job. The main thing we wanted from our wedding was for everyone to have a great time and be on the dance floor and that was exactly what we got. Everyone told us how great Shyne was and how much fun they had. It is the best compliment to us and we owe it mainly to Jeff and his team for keeping the dance floor packed all night long. Thank you Jeff!!

• Cord

Cord Tocci · Married on 10/19/2018

Amazing DJ Services!

C-Zone was great to work with, all around. From working with the operations manager on our needs and wants, to DJ Max Baun keeping our party on the dance floor all night. We would pick them over and over again for any future events. The process was easy and again the DJ just killed it for us.
    They have a form for picking which songs you want for specifics, which actually was invaluable to us... we didn't even know we had to pick songs for certain parts of our wedding... this form outlined everything we needed to do and pick.
    Amazing job to the C-Zone staff all around, and a huge thanks to DJ Max Baun... he just feels the vibe of the party and knows how to feed it.

• KAILYN

KAILYN · Married on 10/19/2018

BEST DJ- 1000% recommend!

Greg was amazing!! Best Dj! We had such a wonderful experience. After my initial conversation with Greg I could feel his passion and enthusiasm for creating the best night ever! I danced ALL NIGHT. I got messages for days and days after the wedding about how amazing the music was. It made the night a fun and wonderful experience. I would recommend Greg and CZone to anyone!

Joanna Shohan · Married on 10/13/2018

Amazing Experience

My experience with C-Zone entertainment was flawless! When the DJ I had wanted was not available, they took into account what I asked for and best matched me with who was best, and DJ John Dolan was INCREDIBLE. The company is easy to work with, extremely responsive, professional, and up front (while also extremely flexible). DJ John truly listened to what I requested, and he really lit up the wedding and kept the party going with the music he played. I’d recommend DJ John and CZone to anyone. They truly took off a lot of wedding stress knowing the music was taken care of by talented and honest people.

Jose · Married on 10/06/2018

Everthing was perfect love it all couldnt be better thank so much the best day of my life .

C-Zone Entertainment 8

Nora · Married on 10/06/2018

Could not be happier with choosing C-Zone!

I have been brainstorming how to adequately express my satisfaction and joy in working with C-Zone.. basically since the morning after my wedding.

Working with Greg and C-Zone was amazing. One of our top priorities for the wedding was the music - and Greg absolutely delivered 1000% (yes, I purposefully put 1,000). He knows how to read a room, how to fill your dance floor and keep the party going. He listened to our input, played our requested music and threw a killer dance party. He was so responsive to my husband and I throughout the entire evening. He made sure we were having fun and not stressed about anything entertainment related. Greg is genuine, dedicated and incredibly talented. You cannot go wrong choosing him as your DJ!!!

Mike Rand · Married on 09/30/2018

Fantastic Experience

Mike played all the right songs and nailed every transition perfectly. He made it a very special night and the dance floor was hopping until the very end!

He was really easygoing, punctual, and responsive to our requests. If you want to have a unique musical style to your wedding, I highly recommend C-Zone entertainment.

- the groom

Katie · Married on 09/29/2018

We really loved working with C-Zone, and I highly recommend them for your wedding music needs! We had a live pianist (keyboard) for our ceremony, speakers and mics outdoors, the soloist for our cocktail hour, and DJ Sheldon for our reception. I was so impressed by C-Zone's process for booking and planning - it's very streamlined and professional. They were quick and fast to pull together a proposal, and we were able to make edits easily as we went along. For planning, they have a client portal which is easy to use and very hepful in organizing all your music. They also offer additional services that we ultimately didn't pick (lighting and photo booths, etc.) but it's great that they do all that in-house! Day-of, everything ran so smoothly. Sheldon was awesome during the ceremony, adjusting the speakers so the sound was just right and everyone could hear (usual problems with an outdoor ceremony), and during the reception he made sure I was having fun and everything went on schedule. They don't do any cheesy DJ announcements - they just guide the evening along, and it was so helpful and the perfect amount of direction. I highly recommend C-Zone!! *be sure to book early, as they do book up quickly!

Erik Von Heijne · Married on 09/29/2018

Couldn’t have had a better experience!

We had an awesome time working with Paul to plan the music and entertainment for our wedding. We were able to customize the event to our tastes, but also received great advice and input to make everything run smoothly. Most importantly, everyone had an incredible time!

• Kristen

Kristen · Married on 09/29/2018

Wedding reception

Working with CZone and Greg was probably one of the easiest parts of our wedding planning. Greg is so much fun and makes you feel as though he has known you all your life. He really put all aspects of planning right out on the table so we knew exactly what to expect. The up lighting he did was amazing and he even played the sax during dinner. Our guests could not compliment him enough! Our reception was a huge hit thanks to Greg! He exceeded our expectations and made our wedding a night to remember. I highly recommend him :)

C-Zone Entertainment 9
    C-Zone Entertainment 10
    C-Zone Entertainment 11
    C-Zone Entertainment 12

Katie Davis · Married on 09/29/2018

C-Zone Entertainment: 2 Thumbs Up!

C-Zone Entertainment was an amazing group to work with for our wedding! We had DJ Charles and he had almost all of our wedding guests on the dance floor for the entire night! People were saying that he was the best DJ they had ever heard. We were so happy with our cocktail and ceremony musicians as well. Overall, C-Zone was a fabulous choice and I'd recommend them every time!

• Tayla

Tayla Marifiote · Married on 09/29/2018

Max is MVP

MAX IS MVP. We were referred to Max at C-Zone Entertainment by another DJ. After our initial in-person meeting with Max, we knew we had to have him DJ our wedding! The entire planning process was very easy. Diane at C-Zone handled the business side of things. She was professional, responsive and kept everything organized and on track. Max checked in with us throughout the planning process, and proactively reached out to schedule the final planning meeting. He came prepared and helped us feel comfortable and confident in the timeline/order of events and song choices. Max had the dance floor packed all night and people raved (and still are raving) about how great the music was! THANK YOU MAX and C-Zone!