PartyTime Boston

Boston, MA View map
$2,000 Most Popular Price

$2,000 Most Popular Price

Established in 2005, PartyTime Boston specializes in Russian and European style weddings. We provide MC and DJ services that will guarantee your wedding will be fun and memorable for you and your guests.

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$1000.00

What is included in the starting price?

Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2000.00

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

MC
Microphones

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$400.00

What music genres do you specialize in?

Club
Electronic
International
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40

What services do you offer?

Bilingual MC
Do-Not-Play List
Karaoke
MC
One Event Per Day
Video Projection

What additional equipment do you offer?

Microphones
Uplighting

1 User photo

• Karina
    Karina Married on 09/14/2019

The backbone of our wedding

Where do I even begin. I will start by saying that I had a very multicultural wedding (Russian, Swedish, Jewish, Spanish, American). My mom had heard amazing things about Partytime Boston and wanted to hire them, but I was dead set on keeping things neutral at the wedding (I didn't want to overly favor the Russians just because I'm Russian) so I only took the meeting to appease my mom, fully intending to decline her offer of hiring them.

Then I met Gary. Gary took me through the whole evening step by step. He was the first person that made me feel like my dream wedding would actually become a reality. I cried after he left and hired him that night.

If I thought that was reason enough to leave an amazing review, then that was just the icing on the cake. My wedding was stressful! My wedding coordinator left a lot to be desired. And we had over 50 guests that had flown in from different countries or were ESL. On top of that, as typical for a Jewish wedding, we ran late for EVERYTHING. But Gary was 100% on top of it. From making sure that we were lined up, to calming everyone's nerves, to coordinating our photographer and videographer, to getting us through our (20+!!!!) speeches, Gary is legitimately a miracle worker. PartytimeBoston is not just a DJ/MC duo, they will become the backbone of your wedding.

Our wedding was by far the best day of our lives. I cannot imagine that would have been the case without PartyTimeBoston
    Natalia Married on 09/22/2018
    Gary and Andrew were helping to make our wedding fun for everyone. Our wedding was multicultural but the feedback from everyone was great! They were also very professional and attentive. They accommodated our requests per time schedule and anything we needed like water on the fly. We are very glad we've got to work with this team.
  • Irena
    Irena Married on 08/18/2018

Andrey was absolutely amazing. He made our wedding really special.

Andrey is creative and great to work with. He read the crowd and make everyone have a great time. His ability to connect English and Russian crowd was amazing. Thank you for a great job and really memorable wedding!
    Irena and Martin Davy.
    8/18/2018

Boston, MA, 01803
Location of (PartyTime Boston)

Other vendors in Boston for your wedding