Nearby Vendors to Consider

About DJ Mr. Ed -Boston-

D.J. Mr. Ed (Boston)
Boston, (617) 469-2925, www.DJMrEdHQ.com.
Whether you make modern or traditional choices, enjoy the benefit of DJ Mr. Ed’s skill and experience to help musically plan your reception. From your elegant ceremony to adding atmosphere to your cocktail hour and dinner. Then, picking-up-the-pace to rock your dance party. Different parts of the reception call for different music.
Need music in more than one room/location at your venue?
Common sense - uncommon music knowledge.
Reading the crowd - a few steps ahead.
Prepared, professional, tasteful and fun music service.
Lightning-fast computer control panel & mega-library.
LGBT-friendly company.
Ask about "Military Discount" for brides/grooms in military service.
Member of the exclusive Boston Wedding Group.
Based in Boston, serving mostly Eastern Massachusetts.

Categories: Wedding DJ

Regions serviced: Boston

Follow DJ Mr. Ed -Boston- on

26 Reviews for DJ Mr. Ed -Boston-

DJ Ed was the DJ at our wedding September 6, 2014. He was absolutely amazing! he knew exactly what the crowd wanted and was on top of everything timing wise. He had everyone from our 70-year-old grandparents to our 13-year-old cousin's dancing all night long! And I have to say I was a crazy bride when it came to the music, I gave Ed tons of obscure songs and even what seconds of what songs I want to played for our intros, he listened to me 100% and made our wedding one that we will never forget!! I strongly strongly recommend him if you're looking for a DJ for your wedding.

Profile Picture Shannon, 9/6/14, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

My husband and I hired Ed for our wedding in 2013. We understand that a DJ can pretty much make or break a wedding, so wanted someone with a lot of experience... Ed did not disappoint. Ed was amazing to say the least. He has a vast knowledge of all types of music and seemed to get a quick read on our crowd's changing needs by playing an awesome mix of music, pleasing both young and old. I was especially appreciative of Ed's consistent kindness, attentiveness, and responsiveness to us and our guests. I would highly recommend Mr. Ed for any sort of venue or occasion. No need to look further. He's professional, warm, inviting, fun, accommodating, and knowledgeable. Two thumbs up, 5 stars, A+ from my husband and I.

Profile Picture Deirdre, 4/13/13, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Mr. Ed was great! He did our engagement party and had everyone on the dance floor. He was willing to accomodate any genre of music,and happily took any request we gave him. He mixed it up according to what the crowd wanted. Everyone told us the party was amazing thanks to the awesome dance party DJ Mr. Ed got going! I highly recommend him!!!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 12/1/12, 1 Review

220x220 sq 1363031396236 20130311130812
220x220 sq 1363031383901 20130311130528
220x220 sq 1363031407123 20130311131146

4 ENDORSEMENTS
I've had the privilege of working alongside DJ Mr. Ed as well as having been a guest where he was performing. Mr. Ed is a consumate professional and has the uncanny ability of keeping an audience entertained for hours at a time. When venues have multiple rooms, DJ Mr. Ed is able to smoothly orchestrate separate rooms filled with music simultaneously. Mr. Ed is warm, engaging, and friendly. A joy to work with; DJ Mr. Ed. has a vast and ecclectic variety of songs and he is able to satisfy all musical tastes. Clients and colleagues alike appreciate him. A real bonus is Mr. Ed's huge mental database of trivia and when he's not entertaining guests at a celebration, you can find him hosting a trivia evening.

Ed is a true professional. He listens to what his clients want and delivers every time! Ed can get any crowd dancing and keep them on the dancefloor. I highly recommend DJ Mr. Ed!!!

Looking for an appropriate wedding DJ? DJ Mr. Ed-Boston not only provides you with the music that YOU have requested for your reception, but does it in a tasteful, professional manner. Like a caterer or other wedding vendors, a good DJ will make your wedding vision come true. DJ Mr. Ed will adapt to the dynamics of your wedding guests and the music they are responding to. Hey, an Ipod can't do that! We always enjoy seeing DJ Mr. Ed at many professional networks EMW is also involved in, and at weddings and other events. He is a true wedding industry professional!

PARTY TIME! That's what you get with DJ Mr. Ed! Whether it's a night of trivia, your wedding or private function, DJ Mr. Ed will rock the house! With his extensive collection of music, every request can be granted! Ed Mullen will create the wedding atmosphere you desire! Everything you want or need from your DJ, you get will DJ Mr. Ed!

Events