DJ Mr. Ed -Boston-

Boston, MA View map

D.J. Mr. Ed (Boston)
Boston, (617) 469-2925, www.DJMrEdHQ.com.
Whether you make modern or traditional choices, enjoy the benefit of DJ Mr. Ed’s skill and experience to help musically plan your reception. From your elegant ceremony to adding atmosphere to your cocktail hour and dinner. Then, picking-up-the-pace to rock your dance party. Different parts of the reception call for different music.
Need music in more than one room/location at your venue?
Common sense - uncommon music knowledge.
Reading the crowd - a few steps ahead.
Prepared, professional, tasteful and fun music service.
Lightning-fast computer control panel & mega-library.
LGBT-friendly company.
Ask about "Military Discount" for brides/grooms in military service.
Member of the exclusive Boston Wedding Group.
Based in Boston, serving mostly Eastern Massachusetts.

What music genres do you specialize in?

Country
Electronic
Hip Hop
Jazz
Oldies
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock

What services do you offer?

• Laura
    Laura B. Married on 06/10/2019

BEST DJ EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How do you know you had an awesome DJ??? When the hotel staff talks about your wedding the next day, or when the bartenders danced too!
    Ed Mullen is a BLAST!!!!!!!!
    The other proof, watching the wedding video, the dance floor was jumping all day !

SO if you want a professional, to make your event the very best, well then Ed is your person !!!!

...and we hired him for the after party with his guitar !
    Shannon Married on 09/06/2014
    DJ Ed was the DJ at our wedding September 6, 2014. He was absolutely amazing! he knew exactly what the crowd wanted and was on top of everything timing wise. He had everyone from our 70-year-old grandparents to our 13-year-old cousin's dancing all night long! And I have to say I was a crazy bride when it came to the music, I gave Ed tons of obscure songs and even what seconds of what songs I want to played for our intros, he listened to me 100% and made our wedding one that we will never forget!! I strongly strongly recommend him if you're looking for a DJ for your wedding.
    Deirdre Married on 04/13/2013
    My husband and I hired Ed for our wedding in 2013. We understand that a DJ can pretty much make or break a wedding, so wanted someone with a lot of experience... Ed did not disappoint. Ed was amazing to say the least. He has a vast knowledge of all types of music and seemed to get a quick read on our crowd's changing needs by playing an awesome mix of music, pleasing both young and old. I was especially appreciative of Ed's consistent kindness, attentiveness, and responsiveness to us and our guests. I would highly recommend Mr. Ed for any sort of venue or occasion. No need to look further. He's professional, warm, inviting, fun, accommodating, and knowledgeable. Two thumbs up, 5 stars, A+ from my husband and I.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner

Winiker Music Winiker Music Wedding Bands

I've had the privilege of working alongside DJ Mr. Ed as well as having been a guest where he was performing. Mr. Ed is a consumate professional and has the uncanny ability of keeping an audience entertained for hours at a time. When venues have multiple rooms, DJ Mr. Ed is able to smoothly orchestrate separate rooms filled with music simultaneously. Mr. Ed is warm, engaging, and friendly. A joy to work with; DJ Mr. Ed. has a vast and ecclectic variety of songs and he is able to satisfy all musical tastes. Clients and colleagues alike appreciate him. A real bonus is Mr. Ed's huge mental database of trivia and when he's not entertaining guests at a celebration, you can find him hosting a trivia evening.

Off the Vine Catering Off the Vine Catering Wedding Caterers

Ed is a true professional. He listens to what his clients want and delivers every time! Ed can get any crowd dancing and keep them on the dancefloor. I highly recommend DJ Mr. Ed!!!

East Meets West Catering East Meets West Catering Wedding Caterers

Looking for an appropriate wedding DJ? DJ Mr. Ed-Boston not only provides you with the music that YOU have requested for your reception, but does it in a tasteful, professional manner. Like a caterer or other wedding vendors, a good DJ will make your wedding vision come true. DJ Mr. Ed will adapt to the dynamics of your wedding guests and the music they are responding to. Hey, an Ipod can't do that! We always enjoy seeing DJ Mr. Ed at many professional networks EMW is also involved in, and at weddings and other events. He is a true wedding industry professional!

Boston, MA, 02132
Location of (DJ Mr. Ed -Boston-)

Other vendors in Boston for your wedding