225 Derby Street, Salem, MA 01970 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Guest capacity 25 to 220
Availability Check your date
  • Pricing

About Salem Waterfront Hotel & Suites

Salem Waterfront Hotel & Suites is a new boutique hotel located in Salem, Massachusetts. It's a luxury venue with nautical, contemporary and warm decor. Situated right on historic Pickering Wharf, couples will have a picturesque, waterfront wedding. Salem Waterfront Hotel & Suites is an award-winning North Shore hotel surrounded by rich history.

Facilities and Capacity
Couples can accommodate up to 220 guests at this elegant venue. They have multiple indoor and outdoor sites for your ceremony. For your reception, they offer an indoor ballroom adorned with chandeliers.

This full-service hotel has been a part of the wedding industry since 2004. They were named The Best of North Shore Hotel by North Shore Magazine two years in a row. Their services include:

• All-inclusive packages
  • Flatware
  • In-house caterer
  • In-house bar

Cuisine
Couples can choose between hors d'oeuvres, stations, a buffet, family style, a cocktail reception or a plated meal. Their chef is available to consult with you to create a menu that fits your needs. Sample entrees available for a plated dinner include:

• Spinach, Mushroom and Boursin Stuffed Chicken
  • Grilled Tuna Steak
  • Roasted Beef Au Jus
  • Stuffed Regatta Shrimp

Accommodation
Salem Waterfront Hotel & Suites offers 86 beautifully-appointed, waterside guestrooms. They offer room blocks as well as discounted rates to you and your guests. Their rooms are the largest on Boston's North Shore.

Other Services
In addition to hosting your wedding, this coastal hotel will also host the following:

• Engagement party
imageedit109889524158

40 Reviews for Salem Waterfront Hotel & Suites

• Kerri

Kerri · Married on 09/08/2017

We love this place! It was a really nice place for our guests to stay to be close to our wedding venue. Having the pub downstairs was perfect for gathering everyone together the night before the wedding. I booked the biggest suite they had for myself. It was the perfect place to get ready with all my girls and my hair and makeup team, and it was perfect later for my new hubby and I!
    Everyone from the front desk clerks, to the bartender at the pub, and the concierge were so nice and accommodating. They took care of some last minute details that I had overlooked in my wedding planning haze, like meals for the day of! I had breakfast sent up and later we had champagne and mimosas with sandwiches sent up for the girls and I when we were getting glammed up. Ryan was so helpful especially. My hairdresser needed some taller chairs brought up so she could have us at a better height and Ryan brought them right up. We had an excellent experience here!

Sent on 10/07/2017

Stefanie · Married on 11/26/2016

I cannot say enough good things about Salem Waterfront Hotel. Our wedding this past weekend was the best day EVER and it was all thanks to Caitlyn and everyone else at the hotel.

First, they were so easy to work with, very responsive and flexible. They made sure we got exactly what we wanted and adapted their packages to fit our wishes. Not to mention, they did so at a great price we were comfortable with. The planning and tasting could not have been smoother.

When the weekend arrived, we had our rehearsal and rehearsal dinner on Friday at the hotel in the Regatta Pub. The food was so delicious (italian buffet), the bartenders and waitstaff were friendly, fun, and excited for us. Everyone complimented this welcome event.

On the day of the wedding, Caitlyn was there for me, my husband, the bridal party, and our family every step of the way - we didn't have to worry about a thing. The hotel rooms were beautiful and spacious for us to get ready in and the room service was awesome. The ceremony went off without a hitch and afterward my husband and I had time to relax in the pub and Caitlyn delivered us our own tray of appetizers (scallops wrapped in bacon were out of this world) and drinks so we could regroup for the reception. When we walked into the reception I was SO happy with the way they set up all the decor and made everything look exactly as I had imagined and wanted. Lastly, the food was AMAZING. We went with the filet and baked haddock and everyone gave compliments on how it turned out.

It truly was the best day and I am so happy we chose to have our wedding at the Salem Waterfront Hotel. Thank you so much again to Caitlyn and all the staff at the hotel and in the Pub. We can't wait to come back for our anniversary!

Sent on 11/29/2016

Salem Waterfront Hotel & Suites Pricing

Salem Waterfront Hotel & Suites Price Rates

Salem Waterfront Hotel & Suites FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season? $ 3,000.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season? $ 1,500.00
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season? $ 3,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Chairs, China, Clean Up, Event Planning, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Parking, Set Up, Tables
  • What is the starting price per person for bar service? $ 24.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service? Open Bar
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue? 220
  • What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue? 25
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 3
  • Describe your venue: Ballroom, Hotel, Waterfront
  • What kind of settings are available? Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Scenic Views
  • What event services do you offer? Accommodations, All Inclusive Packages, Bar Services, Catering Services, Clean Up, Event Planner, Set Up, Wifi
  • What catering services do you offer? Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Family Style, Hors d'oeuvres, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings
  • What bar services do you provide? Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Specialty Beer, Specialty Wine
  • What transportation and access is available? Parking, Wheelchair Access
  • What months are included in your off-peak season? January, February, March, April, November, December

• Cover Story Entertainment
    Cover Story Entertainment Wedding Bands

Cover Story has done many events here and always loved the professionalism and organization! Top Notch! Chris Cover Story Ent.

• Ceremonies & Passages/Rev. Jerrie Hildebrand
    Ceremonies & Passages/Rev. Jerrie Hildebrand Wedding Officiants

Situated in the heart of Salem! Beautiful harbor views, a great event staff, and near by venues that make for incredible wedding photos!

• Madonna Vixen Makeup Artistry
    Madonna Vixen Makeup Artistry Wedding Hair & Makeup

I did makeup for a bridal party at this venue. The staff was very attentive to the bridal party and happenings/timeline of everything. I would definitely recommend this venue for a wedding. It's gorgeous and the staff is awesome! I would love to do more weddings there in the future!

• 225 Derby Street Salem, 01970 See on map