617 WEDDINGS Reviews

846 | Woburn, MA

846 Reviews for 617 WEDDINGS

846 617 WEDDINGS Reviews

Laura · Getting married on 10/28/2018

DJ Chuck was AMAZING and such a cool guy-- a great wedding DJ and great to work with. He came to me with high recommendations, having DJ'ed my cousin's wedding and another friend's wedding. TWO awesome recommendations?? I had to go with him. He was super fun and knew how to get the crowd moving, always playing the perfect next song. He took the time to listen to our requests and get to know our music style, and put together a playlist that was tailored to our specific musical tastes, and to the feel of the crowd. He was also very careful not to play requests from our guests without the "OK" of the bride first, which I appreciated :) Everyone had a fabulous time, and I was shocked to see all 150 people (including my husband's 94 year old grandmother!!!) on the dance floor the ENTIRE NIGHT. My guests raved about how fun our wedding was, and Chuck definitely played a huge part in that. I'd recommend him to anybody in the Boston area!

Allie · Married on 10/13/2018

The best night ever!

Chris Profenna was our DJ for our wedding and AMAZING is all I can.
    He made our day so special and fun. He played everything we requested. Chris made sure we were able to eat, and enjoy ourselves while entertaining our guests. Everyone has been telling my husband and I how awesome Chris was and the how music was great. Chris was so interactive, and playing exactly what the guests and ourselves wanted to hear. I personally think the DJ is the most important vendor, they are what makes the party fun! Thank you again, Chris and 617 weddings for providing us and our guests with such an amazing experience! I have also spoken with other DJs and had the pleasure of meeting the Owner Jimmie Espo. Every member of this company is so kind and is willing to make your day perfect! You will not be disappointed!

• Amanda

Amanda · Married on 10/13/2018

DJ Made our Wedding Night!

HIGHLY recommend hiring Dimitri Soteropoulos as your wedding/any event DJ!

Dimitri met with us early in the planning phase to understand our music choice, vibe for the night, timeline and day of set up. He went beyond any expectations of a DJ. He helped us with the flow of the night, knew how to get the crowd going, got the mood perfect. Guests were itching to dance during dinner and once they were up they did NOT sit down. It was an amazing party and the one thing we continued hearing from our guests was how good the DJ was! They are still asking us for his playlist. (Which btw, Dimitri played as he went based off the guest’s reactions which really kept it personalized through the end).

Two weeks before the wedding, we messaged Dimitri and asked him to send us a trimmed down version of our first dance song so we can practice. He got us a sample within a day. During the wedding we messed up and ended our dance earlier than we planned, but Dimitri caught it and transitioned so smoothly that the guests (and even I) didnt notice (my fiance told me after). He's just that good!

Out of all the things to worry about with wedding planning, the DJ wasn’t one of them. Dimitri made us feel comfortable, at ease and confident. He truly set the vibe and made our wedding night perfect. Additional bonus, Dimitri has an AMAZING personality, definitely someone you'd want to hang out & got along with all our vendors and guests.

I could not have pictured our wedding without Dimitri there to KILL it! Stop looking for your DJ now, and request Dimitri! Definitely one of the best decisions we made.

617 WEDDINGS 3
    617 WEDDINGS 4
    617 WEDDINGS 5

Jason · Married on 10/06/2018

We had Dimitri as our DJ and he CRUSHED it. we had people dancing from the second dinner was over until the last second. he kept the party going and got a ton of people to go to the after party. Planning our wedding music with him was so easy and straightforward.

Jennie · Married on 10/06/2018

Best night ever!

We had Peter as our DJ for our wedding in Boston. From preparation to execution--we wouldn't change a thing! Thanks again for making our night unforgettable!

Jessica · Married on 09/29/2018

We had Julio as our DJ for our wedding and he was so, so great. He kept the party going and the music was loved by all. He listened to all of our requests and was able react to the vibe of the crowd at the same time. Would highly recommend him!!

Kayla · Married on 09/29/2018

We hired DJ Chuck Uglietta from 617 Weddings and we couldn't be happier with our day! All of our guests ranted and raved about Chuck and loved how entertaining he was. They all said it was the most fun they've had at a wedding! Chuck was very accommodating and creative with our music. Our ceremony music was on point and we had so much fun with our entrance! Chuck really is the best!

Cassie · Married on 09/22/2018

HIGHLY recommend 617 Weddings!! We worked with Dane and honestly, he is the best!! He worked with us to make sure the flow of our wedding made sense and that we were happy the entire night. Everyone of our guests said that they have never seen a dance floor so packed for the entire time music was on. Dane knew the songs to get people moving and keep them moving. We love to dance so this was a big part of our Wedding Day wishes and it turned out perfectly. You will not be disappointed choosing 617 Weddings, they keep the party fun and event stress free. BOOK THEM!!!

D · Married on 09/21/2018

I would give these guys 1,000 stars if I could!! We had the dream team!!!

We hired 617 for our DJ, photography and video. I'll review each of them separate.

DJ- our DJ was Julio and he KILLED it! Two weeks later and my feet still hurt from dancing!! Our guests danced all night long! We got so many compliments on him and his ability to keep the party going! He did exactly what we asked - it was a non-stop dance party!

Photographer - Bharat. Our photographer was Bharat and he is simply the best!! (side note: he shot my brother's wedding 10 years ago, so I knew his work and when I found out he was now with 617 Weddings, I knew I had to book him!) We got married on Friday 09/21 and I had an email from Bharat on Monday 9/24 with a link to all of our beautiful pictures. And when we returned from our honeymoon a week later, we had a thumb drive with all of our pictures waiting in the mail. It took me a few days to view all the pics, and I loved them all. He and his assistant captured every moment that we asked for and more -- they are true artists!! Our pictures are amazing.

Video - Russell - Russ was great and he promised to be non intrusive and he was! He and Bharat made a great team and worked well together. He even took a few pics for me after Bharat had left (I wanted a cousins picture, but had a hell of a time trying to round them all up at the end of the night-- again - everyone was dancing). Can't wait to get our video, but I'm sure it will be amazing!!!!

We met/spoke with each of them months and then weeks before the wedding and they all answered my questions with patience and a smile. I actually emailed Julio the morning of the wedding to make a few changes and he made it happen.

I can't say enough good things about 617 and their staff!! Thank you for making our day so fun!!

Alana · Married on 09/21/2018

I love DJ Chuck!!! He was so helpful and such a nice guy! He had everyone moving on the dance floor. He made my wedding fabulous and the party atmosphere I wanted. He is also very hands-on with his brides and has their best interest at all times!! YOU'RE THE BEST DJ CHUCK!!!! - Alana & Joey

Cathi Gelfand · Married on 09/21/2018

9/21/18 Gelfand Wedding

My husband and I got married in September at Turner Hill in Ipswich, MA. We met with Dj Chris Paul for the first time the week of our wedding. From the moment we left the 617 offices that night we knew we had made the right choice! Chris is so easy to work with and professional. When I got to the venue the day of he was already there and set up and quickly came to greet me to go over the schedule and see if anything had changed. He kept the flow of our wedding going all night, from silly things like the temperature in the tent was a little too high for dancing to things like when the right time to cut the cake was. We trusted him and he did not disappoint! Our dance floor was packed ALL night and all anyone could talk about was how much fun they had and how great the DJ was at our wedding!

Chris, we are so happy we picked you for our special day. We cannot thank you enough for making our wedding so incredibly fun and memorable! We will NEVER forget it or you and we promise you will be hearing from us again!!!

The Gelfand’s

617 WEDDINGS 6
    617 WEDDINGS 7

Lauren · Married on 09/15/2018

Book DJ Dimitri from 617 weddings, he is amazing!!! We got married at the Steven's Estate this September and using 617 was definitely one of our best decisions. Dimitri had our dance floor packed before we even did the parent dances.. right up until the very end of the night. Our friends and family are still talking about how fun our wedding was and how we had the BEST DJ! Having a great DJ was a high priority for us so we met with a few and did our research. As soon as we met with Dimitri we knew he was the perfect choice- he really knows how to run a wedding timeline and make sure everything goes smoothly, as well as recommend things that definitely made our wedding unique! He knows what music works and doesn't work, so we didn't have to worry about what songs were played either. All ages were dancing all night and it was one big party, exactly what we wanted!! Also- Jimmy Espo is the owner and he was so helpful when we had questions about payments, uplightling, etc. Our uplighting was beautiful- 100% worth it!! If you want to have a fun, seamless, dance floor packed wedding you need to hire Dimitri! He made our wedding day perfect!!

Sinead · Married on 09/15/2018

If you’re looking for a DJ who will keep your party going all night, Dane Leveton is your man. We got married at Saphire Estate in September and Dane made the night absolutely unforgettable. Dane was the first and only DJ we contacted because we knew from our initial conversation he was the perfect match. He made sure to keep the wedding moving smoothly and effortlessly. I mean seriously, we had guests crowd surfing because of how hyped up he has our crowd. He made sure all of our requests were fulfilled. We only wish that we had longer with him!

With love,
    Sinead and Billy

Stephanie · Married on 09/14/2018

Dane leveton is the absolute man. He is really passionate about what he does, cares about the flow and the energy of the room, doesn't just have a playlist and clicks play. You will get the best of the best. He is super down to earth and a pleasure to work with. Book him now!!!

Joe · Married on 09/09/2018

I can't say more about how GREAT Julio Sanabia was. I was a little worried about picking a DJ (because I've been to so many weddings where the DJ was really bad) but Julio went above and beyond to not only follow our lead but also feel the vibe of the dance floor. He was totally flexible, made time for us and all of our worries went away after meeting up with him. He answered all of our questions professionally, was confident in his work, but even more importantly he is a super awesome person. It was obvious that Julio and the entire team at 617 weddings has a ton of experience performing especially at weddings. I had several people tell me he was the best DJ they’ve ever experienced, which we totally agree. There pricing is easy and all packages include top-of-the-line audio and lighting equipment. They have everything you need for an awesome event: wireless microphones, searchable song database, online planning forms, huge on-site music libraries, online song library access, DJ meeting, personalized service, and much more. From my family to your family at 617 weddings thank all of you for making our day truly special.

Joe and Kerrin Maldonis

• Diana

Diana · Married on 09/08/2018

We had an amazing experience with 617 Weddings! This vendor was recommended to me by a good friend who used them for her wedding, and they were amazing there too.

Dimitri Soteropoulos was our DJ at our wedding at Tupper Manor in Beverly, Massachusetts. He was so professional, thoughtful, prepared, communicative, and knew exactly how to DJ. We've had our guests tell us that they've never danced so much in their lives. We had some last minute changes and requests and Dimitri was cool as cumber and on it. These guys are the best!

Natalee · Married on 09/07/2018

Jimmie from 617 was amazing! We had the best wedding and everyone was on the dance floor all night long. Jimmie was attentive to all our needs and was the best dj! We highly recommend 617!

Mark and Erin Derosa · Married on 09/02/2018

The best choice

Thanks to our DJ Chris Paul our guests had a blast! We couldn't be happier with our choice of DJ's. Chris made the entire flow of the day smooth and fun. Our guests keep telling us how much they loved our wedding and our DJ!

Nicole · Married on 08/25/2018

We had DJ Chuck for our wedding in August and he was amazing!!! I couldn’t have asked for a better Dj to have at our wedding! Our guests couldn’t get off the dance floor!! He played the best music and was so entertaining the whole night! If you want to have the best wedding possible have Chuck be your DJ!

Ed · Married on 08/25/2018

DJ Chris Paul and all of the 617 Weddings Team did an Outstanding job for our wedding at Longlook Farm this summer - really topped off an amazing night for my wife and I. Excellent work, and even better people!

Henry · Married on 08/18/2018

Danny Taliaferro from 617 Weddings was amazing! We had our venue at Providence Public Library in Providence, RI.

1) The music was perfect! He has a wide repertoire and was able to match our guests's tastes. 90% of the 120 guests were from Chicago, Toronto, California, and Korea; aged around 28-35, and everyone LOVED to dance! He takes a list from you of your top 10 must play songs and a collection of other songs; so he gets good data of what we want. What was awesome was that in our reception he not only played our must haves but extrapolated really amazing songs that we loved but didn't list! He felt the crowd, played those 90s and 00s hits, and played the right songs at the right time. Dancing was our most important part of the reception, and it was spectacular!

2) He also did some pro stuff: our venue is 2 floors in 3 big rooms and is a technically difficult audio set-up; but he was able to pull it off. Moreover, we had a performance where I played guitar and my wife sang; with a small fee, he was able to provide specific microphones for my guitar and her voice and also set up the sounds to be optimum. That's some extra level effort!

3) He also emceed great, his energy was consistent and we loved his optimism. This was apparent when we talked to him first on the phone and whenever we met face-to-face. I think his consistency helped us trust him on the wedding day! He is high-energy but not to the point of being obnoxious-- this is your guy! He also was good at listening to us, hearing us out, and also wasn't afraid to say what he think would work best.

4. There were a few hiccups with emceeing but you know what, those things didn't end up being a big deal in the end. We never expected our DJ to be 100% perfect. He did do 100% on what mattered the most. We honestly wouldn't want another DJ if we had to choose again! We wholly recommend him to your wedding.

May · Married on 08/18/2018

We had DJ Chuck at our wedding at Andover Country Club this past August and it was absolutely incredible! Finding a DJ that not only fit our needs but also got the party started (and kept it going!) was extremely important to us. We met with DJ Chuck before the wedding and we went through every detail in a way that not only got us super excited for the upcoming wedding, but we also felt calm knowing everything was extremely well detailed and organized for our special day. DJ Chuck played all of our requests and we trusted him to fill in the gaps with music that would keep the dance floor going all night and he managed to do this perfectly. We couldn't be happier with our choice to go with 617 Weddings and DJ Chuck for our wedding and we truly believe it would not have been the same without him there. We highly recommend DJ Chuck!

Jocelyn · Married on 08/18/2018

DJ Chris Paul from 617 Weddings made our wedding at Bedford Village Inn a blast! He was extremely fun and accommodating the entire night. Chris was attentive, organized, and truly helped us create the environment that we wanted for our wedding. He struck the perfect balance between MCing and playing music and kept the dance floor packed the entire night! Chris honestly felt like part of the family and we could not have been happier with our decision to pick 617 Weddings to DJ our wedding!

Stephanie · Married on 08/17/2018

We had Christian from 617 Weddings dj our wedding on 8/17/18 at Harrington Farm in Princeton, MA. My husband and I met Christian two years ago. Christian was so helpful and responsive to all our emails and answered all our crazy questions.The week of the wedding we went in for our final details meeting and Christian treated us like he had known us for years. At the wedding, Christian made sure everything went seamless and kept all our guests out on the dance floor. Our guests are still talking about the wedding and how they had such a great time. Thank you Christian and 617 Weddings for making our day perfect!