617 WEDDINGS Reviews

958 Reviews for 617 WEDDINGS

• Karen

Karen Elizabeth · Getting married on 05/02/2022

Winter wedding 2020

I originally reached out to 617 Weddings for a photographer and DJ. John LoConte, lead photographer, sent me an email of Congratulations along with the information I would need to make the correct choice on which collection would fit for my needs. He also put me in touch with Jimmie Espo, owner, for our DJ needs. We were very impressed with their professionalism and yet the personal touch that made each meeting very comfortable, almost as if we had been friends for some time. Both John and Jimmie listened to what we wanted and were able to deliver on all our requests. I would recommend each of these guys to anyone looking for a great wedding vendor that will put your mind at ease. Thank you for everything guys! We sure enjoyed our wedding with your help and so many of our family and friends said you made the evening that much better! You even got my parents to dance!!

Sent on 03/15/2020
  • Shannon

Shannon Demas · Getting married on 02/10/2021

Easy Breezy Beautiful, Danny T

Danny T was great from our first phone call. I knew he was the DJ for us. Easy to talk to, flexible with the flow of the wedding , and even gave us a very nice impromptu toast when we had nothing planned! Danny T took care of us like we had been friends for years. Cannot recommend him or 617 weddings enough!

Sent on 12/05/2019

Jason · Getting married on 10/10/2020

Just the start

WE HAVE JUST STARTED WORKING WITH 617 AND SO FAR THEY HAVE BEEN EXCELLENT TO WORK WITH SO FAR. AVAILABLE FOR US AND DJ JULIO AND CHUCK HAVE MADE US TOTALLY FEEL THAT THEY GENUINLY WANT TO MAKE THIS DAY A SPECIAL ONE!

Sent on 08/01/2019

Jack Shields · Getting married on 09/09/2020

Wedding Reception

Nothing but great things to say about our experience with 617 Weddings. We had great communication with the team at 617 and our DJ (Anthony Case) was a true professional & had everyone dancing the entire night!

Sent on 10/14/2019

Davina Trio · Getting married on 07/10/2020

Best. Wedding. Ever.

617 Weddings and DJ Dimitri were an absolute pleasure to work with!
    I have never been to a wedding where everyone was dancing the ENTIRE time. We have gotten so many compliments from our guests on how great the music was.
    Dimitri made sure everything went smoothly from our first planning meeting to throughout the entire wedding day. He was professional, fun, and so nice.
    Jimmie was great as well! He made sure our monogram was perfect, and was able to get the exact monogram from our invitation designer to use.
    Overall, we would highly recommend 617 weddings (our best friends booked 617 for their New Year's Eve wedding), you will NOT be disappointed!

Sent on 11/09/2019

Kyle Murphy · Married on 06/05/2020

Perfect Wedding

We chose Danny T from 617 Weddings to DJ our big day and we had an absolutely fantastic experience. From our initial planning meeting, Danny really impressed us with his professionalism and understanding of wedding flow. He asked thoughtful questions and considered details we hadn't even thought of during the planning process.

The wedding reception itself could not have gone smoother. Danny was a fantastic, lively MC who got the crowd on their feet and people moving on the dance floor. We opted for LED uplighting through 617 Weddings as well, and it really added nice ambiance to the venue. Most importantly, having an experienced DJ like Danny allowed us to relax and enjoy the big day as it was happening. Highly recommended!

Sent on 05/30/2019
  • Susan

Susan Lau · Married on 02/29/2020

AMAZING! Book them for your wedding!

DJ Danny was absolutely AMAZING to work with! He kept the dance floor filled with people, took requests and did an awesome job MCing the big day! We got a lot of compliments that day, and DJ Danny was towards the top of that list. He was responsive, answered all of my questions, and didn't let me worry about a thing on the wedding day! I highly recommend 617 weddings, and if you can pick, get DJ DANNY T!

We also got the photobooth which was a big hit! All of our family and guests loved it, took multiple pictures, and we get all of them on a USB drive at the end of the night! The attendant did an awesome job as well and was so patient! If you are on the fence of getting a photobooth, just get it. You won't regret it!

Sent on 03/17/2020
  • Valarie

Valarie Zuffanti · Married on 02/22/2020

Couldn’t be happier!

I knew from our first phone call that we’d be hiring 617 and DJ Dimitri for our wedding. Dimitri is a true professional who loves what he does. He took the time to get to know us, understand our vision for the night and was there every step of the way to ensure our special night was perfect and it was! He kept the night going and the dance floor full all night.

Sent on 02/27/2020

Taylor Lima · Married on 02/16/2020

Words can't describe how much fun we had at our wedding!

Words can't describe how much fun we had at our wedding and Danny and 617 Weddings had such a huge part in that! Working in the wedding industry myself, I've seen a lot of DJs and can
    truly say that Danny is the BEST. When my husband and I first met with Danny we told him that all we wanted to do was dance and that is exactly what we did all night. Danny is so easy to work with and so great at what he does. He kept everyone on the dance floor all night. All of our friends and family continue to make comments about how much fun they had and how great our DJ was. It was truly an awesome night. Thank you Danny!!

Sent on 02/28/2020
  • Julie

Julie Caljouw · Married on 02/15/2020

The Absolute Best

617 Weddings is your dream vendor. Trust me. Jimmie Espo was our DJ and John LoConte was our photographer and I don't even know if I can find the right words to express how wonderful they both are. If you have a question, they're there to answer right away but the best part is they are so thorough that you probably won't have many questions to ask! Also, their online planning portal is so efficient. Jimmie and John work so well as a team and as individuals. Our guests could not stop talking about how good the music selection at our wedding was all thanks to Jimmie. Everyone was dancing (even the wallflowers)! John did our engagement session and we had the retouched images back within a week. They were beautiful! His presence is so comforting that you don't feel awkward about being photographed. At the wedding, he captured every little detail and we got our pictures back, again, within a week. That turnaround time for photographers is almost unheard of. He is just the greatest. Love the pictures and love these people. Pick them, you won't regret it! They make the experience all about you. They do everything they can to ensure you are happy and having a great time which is just so genuine. They are truly seasoned professionals. We just can't say enough. Thank you, both! Our wedding was just perfect and you both were a huge part of that. Lastly, our reception was at Avenir in Walpole, MA. This is one of the Saphire Event Group venues and our experience with them was also an absolute dream.

Sent on 03/21/2020

Jenna Hill · Married on 02/14/2020

Best night ever

617 weddings made our night absolutely AMAZING. Jimmie Espo had our guests on the dance floor before we even ate dinner, and then right back afterwards. As the bride, I think I barely left! They were so amazing and made our night complete! If I did it all over again I would NO DOUBT do it with them again. Affordable, easy to contact and so personable!!!! This is the company you need to make your wedding a night you’ll never forget :)

Sent on 02/22/2020
  • Amanda

Amanda N · Married on 02/12/2020

Best Wedding DJ in the game, hands down!!!

Words could never do justice. Working with Danny was a DREAM. I've been to a bunch of weddings and can honestly say without bias, ours was my absolute favorite. The dance floor was PACKED the entire night. From introduction of our wedding party to the very last song of the night, Danny's energy, professionalism and genuine enthusiasm was every bride's dream. He really and truly wants your wedding day to be as amazing as you hope and dream it to be.

My husband wanted a band and I wanted a DJ and now about a month later, he hasn't stopped talking about how glad he is we picked Danny T as our DJ. Our family and friends also have yet to stop raving about him. We've been told our wedding was the most fun wedding some of our family and friends have ever attended...that's all because of Dan!!! Everything went off without a hitch and I would recommend Danny over and over again for the next several years to come. From the bottom of our heart, thank you for the best night of our lives Danny!!! We love you!!!

Sent on 01/15/2020

Phil Byrnes · Married on 02/08/2020

Perfection

How do you pick a Dj? How do you know if they will express the vibe your looking for without actually seeing them perform? If you had these concerns you’re in the same boat as my now wife and I. 617 did our music, up lighting and videography and exceeded our hopes and expectations. We had a few meetings with Jimmie (our Dj and 617 owner) and we told him we wanted a party. Not only did he deliver on that request throughout the night but he was able to change the music up a bit on the spot to bring the different Age generations together on the dance floor. Aside from the aesthetics they did at lake view pavilion and music, Jimmie also was like a coach. Letting us know how much time we had until the next part of the wedding, or explaining when we needed to be at the cake, on the dance floor, with our parents for special dances. He (and 617) really just exceeded all our expectations and was a vital part in making our day perfect.

Sent on 03/05/2020

Julie Machado · Married on 01/04/2020

Absolutely amazing night!

We had DJ Chuck from 617 Weddings as our DJ at the Essex Room on April 13th and from the moment we booked him 2 years prior, I felt completely comfortable asking all the crazy questions I had and he was so fast to respond! I had full trust that he would be able to execute exactly what we wanted while also reading the crowd the night of to make sure the crowd also got what they wanted. The day of our wedding was perfect! People are still talking about how wonderful our DJ was and they have never seen such a full dance floor the whole night! There are so many amazing things that I could just keep going on about, I would highly recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 04/29/2019

lindsey · Married on 12/31/2019

Absolutely amazing! Our guests are still raving about Chuck!

Choosing 617 weddings was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding day! Chuck was fabulous from beginning to end. My husband and I are from out of state and Chuck was incredible responsive via text, email,and over the phone. Chuck was super interactive with our guests day of and got people on their feet to dance all night long! I could not recommend 617 weddings and Chuck more for people on their wedding day - you truly will not be disappointed!

Sent on 01/27/2020
  • Alexandra

Alexandra · Married on 11/16/2019

Best dj ever!

I can’t even begin to say how amazing our experience has been working with the team at 617 Weddings, and especially with our DJ Chuck. Chuck has DJ’ed multiple weddings for my family- and we wouldn’t trust the music at our weddings to anyone else but him and the 617 team! He is amazing to work with from start to finish- I knew I never had to worry about anything throughout the entire process because he was always there whenever we needed him! We just got married this past Saturday (writing this review on my honeymoon because he is just that good that I couldn’t wait longer!) and from the minute we were introduced into the reception he had everybody on the dance floor- and it was packed until the wedding ended! I got multiple texts the following day asking me who my DJ was because he was the best they had ever heard at a wedding! Cannot say enough great things about these guys- hire 617 Weddings for your event and you will NOT be disappointed!

Sent on 11/19/2019
  • Kimberly

Kimberly Tsoukalas · Married on 11/16/2019

Couldn’t have been more perfect!

Our wedding was 11/16/19 at Cruiseport Gloucester. We couldn’t have asked for a more perfect experience. Our DJ, Dimitri Soteropoulos, was hands down amazing! Our ceremony music transitioned perfectly and every guest was on the floor dancing all night! The only complaint we heard was how sore they were from dancing so much!! Dimitri was so easy to work with and responded to every email quickly. He was great with our wedding party which consisted of our 7 kids combined! We couldn’t be happier!!!

Sent on 11/20/2019

Anne Silvia · Married on 11/16/2019

Perfect wedding!

My husband and I couldn't have asked for a more perfect wedding. 617 Weddings truly has the best team. Danny T completely killed it at our wedding!! He had everyone of all ages, from 9 to 90, on the dance floor the ENTIRE night!! Not only was he so much fun to work with, but he knew exactly what we wanted and delivered it. I'll reccomend Danny T and 617 Weddings over and over again. Thank you for making our night so special and magical!!

Dana & Anne Silvia

Sent on 11/26/2019

Anisha Oommen · Married on 11/16/2019

617 Weddings-Photographer

We started working with John LoConte from 617 Weddings to help us with our engagement shoot. Our photoshoot was in the winter so John helped recommend a location that would still help us have beautiful pictures. He was with us in 30 degree weather!! We loved his work so much and he was so easy to work with that we requested another shoot that he also helped us pick a location for. He was so professional and kind, and was with us for 90 degree weather this time.
    John helped us capture the most beautiful pictures at our wedding in November 2019. He was very accommodating and helped us to be at ease, ensuring us we didn't have anything to worry about. He is very honest and open and his work is amazing. Highly recommend John!!

John also put us in touch with Jimmie Espo who was extremely helpful in working with our venue so we could have the special day we wanted! He also put us in touch with our DJ-DJ Case!

Dj Case and Sid were amazingggg to work with! They helped us tie the night together. All of our guests had the such a great time dancing the night away. They were playing songs we requested mixed with songs they knew we would like and had the dance floor full all night. They were very professional and easy to work with, especially since we asked for a mix of hip-hop/hindi songs.

Everyone we worked with at 617 Weddings was very helpful and we are truly thankful and blessed to have worked with them for our special day!!

Sent on 04/06/2020
  • Samantha

Samantha · Married on 11/13/2019

A Professional DJ that could get the party going and KEEP it going.

From the start, Chuck from 617 made us feel important and made it clear he was excited to work with us (all the other DJ's we interviewed made it seem like we were lucky to have them, but Chuck was the complete opposite). Chuck checked in periodically to see if we needed anything for the wedding, even if it was not DJ related. It truly made us feel like he had our best interest in mind for the entire day, not just the part that he was in charge of. When the big day came around, he was punctual and professional. But our favorite part about Chuck was how personable he was. He made sure everyone's name was said correctly during intros and realllllly pumped up our crowd (which is exactly what we wanted). During the party portion the dance floor was not empty ever. If he could tell the crowd wasn't feeling a song, he'd remix a new one in seemlessly to get everyone going again. He even captured a picture of my mom and I watching my husband and his mom share their mother/son dance. It was such a sweet moment that I don't even know if our photographers captured it. Overall, choosing Chuck to be our DJ was one of the best decisions we made, and one of the best and easiest vendors to work with. We would and do highly recommend him and 617 Weddings.

Sent on 06/03/2019
  • Cailin

Cailin · Married on 11/09/2019

Jimmie espo is the best!

Jimmie Espo from 617 Weddings was the DJ for our reception at the Bostonian and he absolutely made the night!!! I cannot recommend him and 617 Weddings enough. All of our guests had a great time and several people told me that he was the best wedding DJ that they had ever had. He helped make the evening run smoothly and really got the party going. The music was PHENOMENAL. He really took the time to understand our taste in music while incorporating what he knows about throwing a fun wedding party. We would recommend him to anyone looking to throw a fun, memorable wedding reception!

Sent on 11/14/2019
  • Kristen

Kristen · Married on 11/09/2019

Out of this world amazing!

I had DJ Chuck as my DJ for my November 9th wedding and all I can say is I would hire him again and again and again if I had the chance. He absolutely made the wedding. Everyone wouldn’t stop commenting for weeks to come on how he played music for all generations and the dance floor was packed from start to finish! It was important to me that my parents and their friends didn’t leave the dance floor too and they didn’t!

Chucks personality speaks for itself and his energy is unmatched. I totally trusted him to do things in his own way and he completely controlled the flow of events which all worked out perfectly! Chuck was so easy and responsive every time I contacted him and was so fun and easy to work with the day of, I felt fully comfortable with letting him control the show after only meeting him once in person.

HIRE HIM HE IS AMAZING!

Sent on 02/04/2020
  • O

Olivia · Married on 11/08/2019

Best DJ Ever!!

Jimmie Espo from 617 Weddings was our dream DJ experience. He was professional, attentive, engaging and FUN! From cocktail hour to dinner and the dance, every guest was dancing the night away! He understood exactly what type of evening we wanted and went above and beyond. Thank you Jimmie!!

Sent on 11/11/2019
  • Steph

Steph Coury · Married on 11/02/2019

Best day evaaa

Where do I even begin!! We booked Jimmie Espo of 617 Weddings for our wedding at the Renaissance Country Club on November 2, 2019. We had countless recommendations and heard nothing but the best about Jimmie and his team. I have to say, everything we heard was true! Throughout the whole process we were extremely confident that Jimmie would deliver and he did. Leading up to the wedding Jimmie was so great to work with. He was extremely personable and professional and made us feel like his true priority. The music selection was by far perfect and the dance floor was packed the entire night. We’re two weeks out from the wedding and family and friends are still complimenting us on how great our DJ was! I 10000% recommend booking with 617 Weddings. They will not disappoint and you will have the best night of your life guaranteed!! At the end of the day, there’s no one else we would have rather had DJ our wedding. The day was perfect. The music was perfect. Jimmie was perfect. We’d do it all over again if we could!!

Sent on 11/17/2019

Nikolina Gobron · Married on 11/02/2019

Jimmie is amazing!

My husband and i wanted everyone to dance and have a good night at our wedding ... we basically just wanted a big party! And that is exactly what we got! Everyone had an amazing time including my husband and I.

Jimmie respected our requests and the kind of music we wanted. He was very professional ! We would definitely recommend him!

Sent on 11/25/2019