Whitinsville, Whitinsville, MA 01588 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 7
  • Pricing

About Eastty Weddings

Eastty Weddings is a professional wedding videography company based out of Whitinsville, Massachusetts. Owner and lead videographer, Jon Eastty, has over a decade of experience as a thorough, unobtrusive, wedding videographer. Jon and his team provide couples with a number of inclusive wedding videography packages to choose from, depending on their particular preferences and budget. Couples also have the ability to add a number of additional services to their packages, including a live stream video, cocktail hour footage, a social media video, and 4K footage.

Jon and his dedicated team provide couples with a comprehensive, 4K clarity, high-definition cinematic memento. Eastty Weddings embrace creativity and sentimentality in order to provide their clients with breathtaking footage to cherish for a lifetime. This team offers couples an array of additional services, including the following:

• Additional hours

Photos 1 Photos
Videos 6 vídeos

49 Reviews for Eastty Weddings

Maria Rossi · Married on 02/01/2020

One of my favorite vendors! Very high quality video. Look no further!

One of my favorite vendors! Look no further! Highest quality of work. I have watched my wedding video hundreds of times since the big day. For those who are going back and forth if you want video for wedding, you MUST! Photos are so special, but this is really a way to relive it. Believe me, I did my homework on videographers. From my research, I would say Eastty is about mid-range in price. Paying a tiny bit more is absolutely worth it for the level of quality and clarity in the video, and the talent of the videographers. In wedding planning, video is one of the areas that you really can tell the difference in final products depending on the level of investment. Jon and the Eastty team are committed to their clients and want to ensure that you are happy with the final product!
    Highlights about my experience:
    1) Thorough, patient and flexible in communication process leading up to booking. Very fair and will work with you. Didn’t overcomplicate things.
    2) Was a fly on the wall during “getting ready” and actual wedding (I was nervous that having both photographer and videographer would be too many cooks in the kitchen, not the case at all)
    3) Bride, groom, and entire bridal party got along with Jon very well
    4) FAST at getting back video. I was so excited and shocked to see our highlights video during our honeymoon immediately following wedding.
    5) Very accommodating to feedback.
    6) Video was extremely high quality and beautifully done. Did an awesome job with integrating music.
    7) Jon and his team are truly experienced professionals, and very talented at what they do. They needed very minimal direction (which wasn’t the case for all of my vendors) and still had a beautiful end product.
    I would 100% recommend Eastty for any video project.

TIPS: I was also on the fence if I wanted “getting ready” shots, and I am very glad that I did. You don’t want to look back and regret not having all these moments captured. Highlights video is what I watched and shared the most. However having the documentary cut (and possibly raw footage) is very nice to see the entire day (even parts that you maybe didn’t remember, and great to see all guests having fun!)

Sent on 04/05/2020
  • Joe

Joe Mclaughlin · Married on 12/27/2019

Best decision of my wedding!

Jon was super professional, very easy and comfortable to work with. Great personality and his work is top notch. End product was beautiful! We had one minor issue with one of the edits he did. I informed him of my concern and he was very quick to edit it. I can’t stress this enough, you will not regret contacting Eastty Productions about your wedding!

Sent on 02/17/2020

Eastty Weddings Pricing

Eastty Weddings Price Rates

Eastty Weddings FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?
    $ 1475.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 2295
  • What primary style do you identify with?
    Cinematic
    Documentary
    Storytelling
    Traditional
  • Which wedding events do you service?
    Ceremony
    Pre-Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What videography services do you offer?
    Add'l Hours
    Multi. Locations
    Raw Footage
    Save The Date
    Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer?
    Blu-Ray
    Digital Download
    DVD
    SD Card
    USB Flash Drive
    USB Hard Drive

• Storyteller Visuals Wedding Videographers

Jon Eastty is an amazingly talented and very professional Videographer. I HIGHLY recommend hiring him for your wedding or event. He's great to have around during your wedding, keep on top of things, and will give you a great final product! I've heard many people speak highly of him and can say from working with him personally he's a great guy! One of his strong points as a Videographer is being able to capture important moments in a special way without getting in the way of anybody and going almost noticed, allowing people to feel comfortable and have the focus be on the Bride & Groom throughout the entire day!

• Joe Dolen Photography Wedding Photographers

Jon Eastty of Eastty Weddings is the perfect guy to have on your side on the day of your wedding! Being a photographer, I have worked with many videographers over the years and I can honesty say that Jon is not only a bright, young, talented guy, but the enthusiasm he puts into his work is outstanding and his presentation is impeccable. I highly recommend having Jon in your corner on wedding day!!

• Entertainment Concepts Wedding DJs

I have produced and entertained at weddings for the better part of 20 years. The music and flow of the event is a priority to my clients. The support vendors, i.e. the ones who handle video and photography are also very important to my clients. Through their eyes and digital documentation, the bride and groom will witness and relive the excitement and emotion of their own event. I prefer to work with pros who understand the importance of getting the shot without becoming part of the event, and documenting the celebration without distracting the guests. Eastty Weddings is that type of professional. They capture the magic! I heartily endorse their service.

• Whitinsville Whitinsville, MA, 01588 See on map
    508-640-7034 (Phone number)
    Location of (Eastty Weddings)