Eastty Weddings

Whitinsville, MA View map
$2,295 Most Popular Price

$2,295 Most Popular Price

Eastty Weddings is a professional wedding videography company based out of Whitinsville, Massachusetts. Owner and lead videographer, Jon Eastty, has over a decade of experience as a thorough, unobtrusive, wedding videographer. Jon and his team provide couples with a number of inclusive wedding videography packages to choose from, depending on their particular preferences and budget. Couples also have the ability to add a number of additional services to their packages, including a live stream video, cocktail hour footage, a social media video, and 4K footage.

Jon and his dedicated team provide couples with a comprehensive, 4K clarity, high-definition cinematic memento. Eastty Weddings embrace creativity and sentimentality in order to provide their clients with breathtaking footage to cherish for a lifetime. This team offers couples an array of additional services, including the following:

• Additional hours
  • Client revisions
  • Full-feature video
  • Highlight video
  • Multiple cameras
  • Multiple locations
  • Raw footage

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

$1,475

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,295

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic
Documentary
Storytelling
Traditional

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What videography services do you offer?

Add'l Hours
Multi. Locations
Raw Footage
Save The Date
Slideshow / Montage

What final video formats do you offer?

Blu-Ray
Digital Download
DVD
SD Card
USB Flash Drive
USB Hard Drive

Lisa S. Married on 10/21/2021

Beautiful video

Jon made us a beautiful video of our elopement ceremony. We've gone so much amazing feedback on it. I'm so glad I decided to hire him to capture our ceremony forever!
    Dawn J. Married on 10/10/2021

Highly Recommend

Jon is awesome. He pay attention to every detail. I highly recommend if him for your wedding.
  • Kelsi
    Kelsi M. Married on 09/05/2021

Jon is the best!!

Jon is an amazing wedding videographer!! We can't recommend him enough. It rained on our wedding day and he constantly hustled to make sure we had a lot of footage to look back on. He had an incredibly quick turnaround and we were able to view our highlights video only three days after our wedding ended, and the documentary edit only a week later! Jon was friendly and made the day so much easier on my husband and I. I encourage anyone who is thinking of getting a videographer to do so and hire Jon!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner

Pricing

Eastty Weddings Price Rates

Storyteller Visuals Storyteller Visuals Wedding Videographers

Jon Eastty is an amazingly talented and very professional Videographer. I HIGHLY recommend hiring him for your wedding or event. He's great to have around during your wedding, keep on top of things, and will give you a great final product! I've heard many people speak highly of him and can say from working with him personally he's a great guy! One of his strong points as a Videographer is being able to capture important moments in a special way without getting in the way of anybody and going almost noticed, allowing people to feel comfortable and have the focus be on the Bride & Groom throughout the entire day!

Joe Dolen Photography Joe Dolen Photography Wedding Photographers

Jon Eastty of Eastty Weddings is the perfect guy to have on your side on the day of your wedding! Being a photographer, I have worked with many videographers over the years and I can honesty say that Jon is not only a bright, young, talented guy, but the enthusiasm he puts into his work is outstanding and his presentation is impeccable. I highly recommend having Jon in your corner on wedding day!!

Entertainment Concepts Entertainment Concepts Wedding DJs

I have produced and entertained at weddings for the better part of 20 years. The music and flow of the event is a priority to my clients. The support vendors, i.e. the ones who handle video and photography are also very important to my clients. Through their eyes and digital documentation, the bride and groom will witness and relive the excitement and emotion of their own event. I prefer to work with pros who understand the importance of getting the shot without becoming part of the event, and documenting the celebration without distracting the guests. Eastty Weddings is that type of professional. They capture the magic! I heartily endorse their service.

Whitinsville Whitinsville, MA, 01588
Location of (Eastty Weddings)

Other vendors in Boston for your wedding