Whitinsville, MA 01588 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 6
  • Pricing

About Eastty Weddings

Your wedding day is the most important day of your life. Capture it and preserve it the way you choose. Please enjoy samples of the work that has made a special day even more memorable for hundreds of happy couples over the past ten years.

We serve the entire United States!

More than a decade of experience satisfying a variety of clients from different cultural backgrounds has made us adaptable, increasingly knowledgeable, and discerning in understanding what is expected of us.

A hard-earned reputation for being unobtrusive. This is your wedding and while it is our goal that the quality of the product exceeds that of a Hollywood production, it is a sacred occasion and should not be treated like one.

Perfect high definition and 4K clarity combined with sentiment and creativity.

Follow Eastty Weddings on

• Videos 6

41 Reviews for Eastty Weddings

• #YouHadMeAtRai

Latoya · Married on 09/01/2018

John is soo calm and nice and patient I am so thankful for him. I am happy we went with you guys can't wait to see the final video!!!!

Sarah · Married on 06/16/2018

Jon was so nice, fun, and an absolute pleasure to work with! Once you first talk to him, it’s obvious that he’s a very kind person who is passionate about his job!! We’ve got our highlight video so soon after the wedding and we absolutely looove it!! He captured so many amazing moments and yet was so unobtrusive throughout the day at the same time - not sure how he did it!! Videography was one of the things we were debating getting throughout the wedding process, but I am sooooo glad we did! Jon captured the moments with the emotions and energy that simply can’t be captured in pictures alone. I’d highly recommend Jon and his team!!

Sent on 07/17/2018

Eastty Weddings's reply:

Sarah, thank you so much! It was our pleasure to be a part of it all. Great job on the planning-everything came together so wonderfully and I know it wasn't easy. Hoping to see you and Brendan again soon!

Eastty Weddings Pricing

Eastty Weddings Price Rates

Eastty Weddings FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 1,475.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,295.00
  • What primary style do you identify with? Cinematic, Documentary, Storytelling, Traditional
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Client Revisions, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage, Save The Date, Slideshow / Montage

• Lifetime Wedding Videos
    Lifetime Wedding Videos Wedding Videographers

Jon Eastty is an amazingly talented and very professional Videographer. I HIGHLY recommend hiring him for your wedding or event. He's great to have around during your wedding, keep on top of things, and will give you a great final product! I've heard many people speak highly of him and can say from working with him personally he's a great guy! One of his strong points as a Videographer is being able to capture important moments in a special way without getting in the way of anybody and going almost noticed, allowing people to feel comfortable and have the focus be on the Bride & Groom throughout the entire day!

• Joe Dolen Photography
    Joe Dolen Photography Wedding Photographers

Jon Eastty of Eastty Weddings is the perfect guy to have on your side on the day of your wedding! Being a photographer, I have worked with many videographers over the years and I can honesty say that Jon is not only a bright, young, talented guy, but the enthusiasm he puts into his work is outstanding and his presentation is impeccable. I highly recommend having Jon in your corner on wedding day!!

• Entertainment Concepts
    Entertainment Concepts Wedding DJs

I have produced and entertained at weddings for the better part of 20 years. The music and flow of the event is a priority to my clients. The support vendors, i.e. the ones who handle video and photography are also very important to my clients. Through their eyes and digital documentation, the bride and groom will witness and relive the excitement and emotion of their own event. I prefer to work with pros who understand the importance of getting the shot without becoming part of the event, and documenting the celebration without distracting the guests. Eastty Weddings is that type of professional. They capture the magic! I heartily endorse their service.

• Whitinsville, MA 01588 See on map