Whitinsville, MA 01588 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 6
  • Pricing

About Eastty Weddings

Your wedding day is the most important day of your life. Capture it and preserve it the way you choose. Please enjoy samples of the work that has made a special day even more memorable for hundreds of happy couples over the past ten years.

We serve the entire United States!

More than a decade of experience satisfying a variety of clients from different cultural backgrounds has made us adaptable, increasingly knowledgeable, and discerning in understanding what is expected of us.

A hard-earned reputation for being unobtrusive. This is your wedding and while it is our goal that the quality of the product exceeds that of a Hollywood production, it is a sacred occasion and should not be treated like one.

Perfect high definition and 4K clarity combined with sentiment and creativity.

Follow Eastty Weddings on

• Videos 6

43 Reviews for Eastty Weddings

Rebecca · Married on 09/29/2018

Professional, passionate about his work, and thorough, but unobtrusive - one of the best decisions we made for our wedding day!

My husband and I cannot say it enough how happy and grateful we are to have had Jon capture the most special day for us yet! When I first proposed the idea of having a videographer at our wedding, my then fiancé was not thrilled about the idea and didn't see the need for one. I expressed this to Jon as it was looking like we were not able to afford it, and Jon worked with us to craft a package and price that absolutely fit our needs and budget, and then some! I told my fiancé we were going for it, and up until the day of the wedding he did not see the need, but that instantly changed as soon as he met Jon. Jon was the BEST. He has the sweetest soul, is super personal, and made us both, and our guests, feel so comfortable! To this day, about a month after our wedding, my husband still raves about him and says how glad he is that we hired Jon. And the best part is, we have these special moments captured forever! We had a photographer too, but the video just adds another element of depth to the memory. I can't wait to watch and re-watch our wedding video for the years to come!

We can not recommend Jon enough; he went out of his way for us. He was always quick to answer any and all questions I had, even when I'm sure I was blowing up his inbox with my emails.

If you are on the fence about hiring a videographer for your wedding, I have to tell you to go for it and hire Jon! He really made our vision come true and we really could not have done it without him working with us; we are SO thankful for him and his services. He promised me that I wouldn't regret it and he was absolutely right. Wonderful videographer and so passionate about his work! Jon was absolutely everything I ever hoped for as a bride and one of our favorite vendors.

• Nicole

Nicole · Married on 09/22/2018

look no further!

Jon is the best! He captures all the moments of the day and yet you don't even notice he's there. Jon had our highlight film to us in less than 4 days after our wedding and it had every detail I requested including bridal prep, walking down the aisle, our vows, MOH and best man speeches, first dances, and reception highlights. The quality of his work is amazing, and at such a reasonable price. I highly recommend selecting Jon as your videographer, I know I'm bound to run into him again at future friend's and families weddings :)

Eastty Weddings Pricing

Eastty Weddings Price Rates

Eastty Weddings FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 1,475.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,295.00
  • What primary style do you identify with? Cinematic, Documentary, Storytelling, Traditional
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Client Revisions, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage, Save The Date, Slideshow / Montage

• Lifetime Wedding Videos
    Lifetime Wedding Videos Wedding Videographers

Jon Eastty is an amazingly talented and very professional Videographer. I HIGHLY recommend hiring him for your wedding or event. He's great to have around during your wedding, keep on top of things, and will give you a great final product! I've heard many people speak highly of him and can say from working with him personally he's a great guy! One of his strong points as a Videographer is being able to capture important moments in a special way without getting in the way of anybody and going almost noticed, allowing people to feel comfortable and have the focus be on the Bride & Groom throughout the entire day!

• Joe Dolen Photography
    Joe Dolen Photography Wedding Photographers

Jon Eastty of Eastty Weddings is the perfect guy to have on your side on the day of your wedding! Being a photographer, I have worked with many videographers over the years and I can honesty say that Jon is not only a bright, young, talented guy, but the enthusiasm he puts into his work is outstanding and his presentation is impeccable. I highly recommend having Jon in your corner on wedding day!!

• Entertainment Concepts
    Entertainment Concepts Wedding DJs

I have produced and entertained at weddings for the better part of 20 years. The music and flow of the event is a priority to my clients. The support vendors, i.e. the ones who handle video and photography are also very important to my clients. Through their eyes and digital documentation, the bride and groom will witness and relive the excitement and emotion of their own event. I prefer to work with pros who understand the importance of getting the shot without becoming part of the event, and documenting the celebration without distracting the guests. Eastty Weddings is that type of professional. They capture the magic! I heartily endorse their service.

• Whitinsville, MA 01588 See on map