About Eastty Weddings

Affordable. Professional. Perfect.

Eastty Weddings, settled in Charlton, Massachusetts, is a wedding videography service. They represent what it means to tell a story through cinema. Capturing the best of a momentous celebration is how this company has made their mark on the videography market. Rest assured that couples and their guests will have their own unique spotlights.

Experience
Eastty Weddings has over a decade of videography experience. They have serviced many creeds, cultures and backgrounds and know how to capture the best of any celebration. Understanding, attentive and perfection spell out what Eastty Weddings represents.

With a videographer as detailed and talented as this, you can expect nothing but great services to follow. From full feature videos to high-def video, Eastty Weddings understands the importance of perfection. Services offered:

• Additional hours

Client Revisions (1)
Multi. Cameras (1)
Multi. Locations (1)
Digital Download (1)

Eastty Productions is the company to go to if you are in search of an amazing video! I had to convince my husband to spend the extra money on the videographer and even he is so glad we did! To be able to re-live all of these moments through a video gives something extra that pictures can't. Hands down the best thing I spent money on, I will cherish these videos forever! My family and friends are loving all of the footage! I would highly recommend them. Easy to work with, always quick to answer any questions you have, and just great people!

Profile Picture Alyssa, 6/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography
Services Used: Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Rehearsal Dinner, Full Feature Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage, Documentary, USB Flash Drive

Jon was absolutely amazing!! I can't tell you how happy I am with his service, professionalism, work quality and cooperation. Jon came to my rescue when the videography company I hired bailed on me last minute. I sent Jon a message 4 days before my wedding and I immediately got a response. Not only did I get response but Jon assured me that my wedding video would be everything I wanted it to be and not to stress over the problems I had with the person I had previously hired. I still cant believe that Jon was available for my wedding, I thought he would be completely booked based on his work. Jon was so easy to work with, he made everyone in my wedding party feel comfortable and even kept my 2 year old nephew company so he didn't have a meltdown while we were getting ready!
Jon arrived early, stayed late and made sure he got every shot I wanted. Every email I sent was answered so quickly, communication was never an issue and he worked so well with the other vendors I hired.
So far I have received my highlight video and a few Instagram videos am I am beyond pleased with the work. I can't believe how much he captured, it did not feel like his camera was constantly on me, he somehow kept distance and did not let anyone feel crowded yet captured every small, special moment.
After receiving the highlight videos Jon was nice enough to edit a few things for me. He is so flexible and open to any ideas and willing to make whatever changes necessary. Over and over he told me "I want this to be exactly what you want" and he means it. He is so patient, kind and his work gets done so quickly!
Normally I would wait until I have all of the work until I write a review but I don't have to for this one. I know that the full length video will be amazing and I can't wait to see it. Jon, I can't thank you enough. Thanks to you I get to re-live the best day of my life over and over again. You are very talented and I am so lucky to have you apart of my day! Thank you!!!!

Profile Picture allison, 5/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography
Services Used: Cinematic, Storytelling, Ceremony, Reception, DVD, Digital Download, USB Flash Drive, Full Feature Video, Highlight Video

Eastty Weddings Pricing

USB Flash Drive
USB Hard Drive
7 AWARDS

6 ENDORSEMENTS
Jon Eastty is an amazingly talented and very professional Videographer. I HIGHLY recommend hiring him for your wedding or event. He's great to have around during your wedding, keep on top of things, and will give you a great final product! I've heard many people speak highly of him and can say from working with him personally he's a great guy! One of his strong points as a Videographer is being able to capture important moments in a special way without getting in the way of anybody and going almost noticed, allowing people to feel comfortable and have the focus be on the Bride & Groom throughout the entire day!

Jon Eastty of Eastty Weddings is the perfect guy to have on your side on the day of your wedding! Being a photographer, I have worked with many videographers over the years and I can honesty say that Jon is not only a bright, young, talented guy, but the enthusiasm he puts into his work is outstanding and his presentation is impeccable. I highly recommend having Jon in your corner on wedding day!!

I have produced and entertained at weddings for the better part of 20 years. The music and flow of the event is a priority to my clients. The support vendors, i.e. the ones who handle video and photography are also very important to my clients. Through their eyes and digital documentation, the bride and groom will witness and relive the excitement and emotion of their own event. I prefer to work with pros who understand the importance of getting the shot without becoming part of the event, and documenting the celebration without distracting the guests. Eastty Weddings is that type of professional. They capture the magic! I heartily endorse their service.

Eastty Productions is the only video company I recommend . I have worked with them all and Jon is the best.

WHITINSVILLE, MA 01588   See On Map
508-479-3552 (phone)
Eastty Weddings is a wedding vidography studio from Charlton, Massachusetts. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Massachusetts, Rhode Island, and Connecticut. Eastty Weddings is a professional wedding videographer that has been part of the video wedding industry for 7 years. We specialize in custom packages.