About Eastty Weddings

Affordable. Professional. Perfect.

Eastty Weddings, settled in Charlton, Massachusetts, is a wedding videography service. They represent what it means to tell a story through cinema. Capturing the best of a momentous celebration is how this company has made their mark on the videography market. Rest assured that couples and their guests will have their own unique spotlights.

Experience
Eastty Weddings has over a decade of videography experience. They have serviced many creeds, cultures and backgrounds and know how to capture the best of any celebration. Understanding, attentive and perfection spell out what Eastty Weddings represents.

With a videographer as detailed and talented as this, you can expect nothing but great services to follow. From full feature videos to high-def video, Eastty Weddings understands the importance of perfection. Services offered:

• Additional hours

Rehearsal Dinner (1)
Client Revisions (1)
Multi. Locations (1)
Digital Download (1)

Jon was so nice, fun, and an absolute pleasure to work with! Once you first talk to him, it’s obvious that he’s a very kind person who is passionate about his job!! We’ve got our highlight video so soon after the wedding and we absolutely looove it!! He captured so many amazing moments and yet was so unobtrusive throughout the day at the same time - not sure how he did it!! Videography was one of the things we were debating getting throughout the wedding process, but I am sooooo glad we did! Jon captured the moments with the emotions and energy that simply can’t be captured in pictures alone. I’d highly recommend Jon and his team!!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Sarah, 6/16/18, 7 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Full Feature Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Raw Footage

Eastty Productions is the company to go to if you are in search of an amazing video! I had to convince my husband to spend the extra money on the videographer and even he is so glad we did! To be able to re-live all of these moments through a video gives something extra that pictures can't. Hands down the best thing I spent money on, I will cherish these videos forever! My family and friends are loving all of the footage! I would highly recommend them. Easy to work with, always quick to answer any questions you have, and just great people!

Profile Picture Alyssa, 6/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography
Services Used: Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Rehearsal Dinner, Full Feature Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage, Documentary, USB Flash Drive

Eastty Weddings Pricing

USB Flash Drive
USB Hard Drive
7 AWARDS

6 ENDORSEMENTS
Jon Eastty is an amazingly talented and very professional Videographer. I HIGHLY recommend hiring him for your wedding or event. He's great to have around during your wedding, keep on top of things, and will give you a great final product! I've heard many people speak highly of him and can say from working with him personally he's a great guy! One of his strong points as a Videographer is being able to capture important moments in a special way without getting in the way of anybody and going almost noticed, allowing people to feel comfortable and have the focus be on the Bride & Groom throughout the entire day!

Jon Eastty of Eastty Weddings is the perfect guy to have on your side on the day of your wedding! Being a photographer, I have worked with many videographers over the years and I can honesty say that Jon is not only a bright, young, talented guy, but the enthusiasm he puts into his work is outstanding and his presentation is impeccable. I highly recommend having Jon in your corner on wedding day!!

I have produced and entertained at weddings for the better part of 20 years. The music and flow of the event is a priority to my clients. The support vendors, i.e. the ones who handle video and photography are also very important to my clients. Through their eyes and digital documentation, the bride and groom will witness and relive the excitement and emotion of their own event. I prefer to work with pros who understand the importance of getting the shot without becoming part of the event, and documenting the celebration without distracting the guests. Eastty Weddings is that type of professional. They capture the magic! I heartily endorse their service.

Eastty Productions is the only video company I recommend . I have worked with them all and Jon is the best.

Whitinsville, MA 01588   See On Map
508-479-3552 (phone)
Eastty Weddings is a wedding vidography studio from Charlton, Massachusetts. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Massachusetts, Rhode Island, and Connecticut. Eastty Weddings is a professional wedding videographer that has been part of the video wedding industry for 7 years. We specialize in custom packages.