Eastty Weddings Reviews

43 | Whitinsville, MA

43 Reviews for Eastty Weddings

Rebecca · Married on 09/29/2018

Professional, passionate about his work, and thorough, but unobtrusive - one of the best decisions we made for our wedding day!

My husband and I cannot say it enough how happy and grateful we are to have had Jon capture the most special day for us yet! When I first proposed the idea of having a videographer at our wedding, my then fiancé was not thrilled about the idea and didn't see the need for one. I expressed this to Jon as it was looking like we were not able to afford it, and Jon worked with us to craft a package and price that absolutely fit our needs and budget, and then some! I told my fiancé we were going for it, and up until the day of the wedding he did not see the need, but that instantly changed as soon as he met Jon. Jon was the BEST. He has the sweetest soul, is super personal, and made us both, and our guests, feel so comfortable! To this day, about a month after our wedding, my husband still raves about him and says how glad he is that we hired Jon. And the best part is, we have these special moments captured forever! We had a photographer too, but the video just adds another element of depth to the memory. I can't wait to watch and re-watch our wedding video for the years to come!

We can not recommend Jon enough; he went out of his way for us. He was always quick to answer any and all questions I had, even when I'm sure I was blowing up his inbox with my emails.

If you are on the fence about hiring a videographer for your wedding, I have to tell you to go for it and hire Jon! He really made our vision come true and we really could not have done it without him working with us; we are SO thankful for him and his services. He promised me that I wouldn't regret it and he was absolutely right. Wonderful videographer and so passionate about his work! Jon was absolutely everything I ever hoped for as a bride and one of our favorite vendors.

• Nicole

Nicole · Married on 09/22/2018

look no further!

Jon is the best! He captures all the moments of the day and yet you don't even notice he's there. Jon had our highlight film to us in less than 4 days after our wedding and it had every detail I requested including bridal prep, walking down the aisle, our vows, MOH and best man speeches, first dances, and reception highlights. The quality of his work is amazing, and at such a reasonable price. I highly recommend selecting Jon as your videographer, I know I'm bound to run into him again at future friend's and families weddings :)

• #YouHadMeAtRai

Latoya · Married on 09/01/2018

John is soo calm and nice and patient I am so thankful for him. I am happy we went with you guys can't wait to see the final video!!!!

Sarah · Married on 06/16/2018

Jon was so nice, fun, and an absolute pleasure to work with! Once you first talk to him, it’s obvious that he’s a very kind person who is passionate about his job!! We’ve got our highlight video so soon after the wedding and we absolutely looove it!! He captured so many amazing moments and yet was so unobtrusive throughout the day at the same time - not sure how he did it!! Videography was one of the things we were debating getting throughout the wedding process, but I am sooooo glad we did! Jon captured the moments with the emotions and energy that simply can’t be captured in pictures alone. I’d highly recommend Jon and his team!!

Sent on 07/17/2018

Eastty Weddings's reply:

Sarah, thank you so much! It was our pleasure to be a part of it all. Great job on the planning-everything came together so wonderfully and I know it wasn't easy. Hoping to see you and Brendan again soon!

Nadia · Married on 09/30/2017

We are so happy with Jon’s work with our wedding video! He started off filming both the bridesmaids and groomsmen getting ready at separate locations, not missing a thing. At the ceremony he captured everything perfectly, working around a full room of our guests.
    Both of us loved the way he filmed our reception as well! Jon is easy to work with and creates a seamless video of a very special day:)

Adri · Married on 09/30/2017

We had a great experience with Jon, from beginning to end a pleasure to work with, and the video is amazing! Thank you so much Jon!

• Amanda & Joel

Amanda · Married on 09/02/2017

We have a million thank you's for Jon. He did such an excellent job! I didnt think it was important to have a wedding video, but I was proven wrong. I truely recommend putting it in your budget and hiring Jon. His video will not disappoint you. It is a precious gift to look back on such a wonderful day! He does such a professional job. I had shown the video to the girls I work with and they were so blown away by the quality.

Alyssa · Married on 06/24/2017

Eastty Productions is the company to go to if you are in search of an amazing video! I had to convince my husband to spend the extra money on the videographer and even he is so glad we did! To be able to re-live all of these moments through a video gives something extra that pictures can't. Hands down the best thing I spent money on, I will cherish these videos forever! My family and friends are loving all of the footage! I would highly recommend them. Easy to work with, always quick to answer any questions you have, and just great people!

allison · Married on 05/21/2017

Jon was absolutely amazing!! I can't tell you how happy I am with his service, professionalism, work quality and cooperation. Jon came to my rescue when the videography company I hired bailed on me last minute. I sent Jon a message 4 days before my wedding and I immediately got a response. Not only did I get response but Jon assured me that my wedding video would be everything I wanted it to be and not to stress over the problems I had with the person I had previously hired. I still cant believe that Jon was available for my wedding, I thought he would be completely booked based on his work. Jon was so easy to work with, he made everyone in my wedding party feel comfortable and even kept my 2 year old nephew company so he didn't have a meltdown while we were getting ready!
    Jon arrived early, stayed late and made sure he got every shot I wanted. Every email I sent was answered so quickly, communication was never an issue and he worked so well with the other vendors I hired.
    So far I have received my highlight video and a few Instagram videos am I am beyond pleased with the work. I can't believe how much he captured, it did not feel like his camera was constantly on me, he somehow kept distance and did not let anyone feel crowded yet captured every small, special moment.
    After receiving the highlight videos Jon was nice enough to edit a few things for me. He is so flexible and open to any ideas and willing to make whatever changes necessary. Over and over he told me "I want this to be exactly what you want" and he means it. He is so patient, kind and his work gets done so quickly!
    Normally I would wait until I have all of the work until I write a review but I don't have to for this one. I know that the full length video will be amazing and I can't wait to see it. Jon, I can't thank you enough. Thanks to you I get to re-live the best day of my life over and over again. You are very talented and I am so lucky to have you apart of my day! Thank you!!!!

Tiffany · Married on 12/10/2016

Jon is an absolute blast to work with! He is so professional and flexible and really put my mind at ease on my wedding day. I would definitely recommend him as a videographer... you'll be in great hands!!

Veronica · Married on 11/05/2016

No one has made me feel more like a movie star! Jon captured our wedding BEAUTIFULLY! Every time I watch my video I feel like i'm reliving the best day of my life. So lucky to have had Jon along for the ride. He was extremely professional, quick with the return time and a great addition to my vendor team! If i had to do it all over, Jon would be the first phone call I would make! Thank you Jon, so much, for being a part of something so important to me!

Cait · Married on 09/10/2016

We had a very positive experience with Jon of Eastty Productions as the videographer of our wedding. We received our video highlight reel the day after our wedding, and then our full video less than a month later. Watching the video, I honestly don't know how one person managed to film from so many different angles! The footage is beautiful, interesting, and we hear ourselves clearly. And Jon really does an amazing job of blending into your event. Perhaps the best compliment is that, the day after our wedding, my mom looked at me in surprise and said "You had a videographer there?" Jon didn't miss a moment of our wedding, and he also didn't insert himself into any. Would recommend!

SriVani · Married on 08/07/2016

Jon was wonderful! His patience throughout the whole day was sincerely appreciated by me and my husband. He came early and set up his cameras to get every angle possible. What I appreciated more was that he stayed the whole day and covered every little detail. My husband and I had a traditional South Indian Hindu wedding that was an all day affair. I loved that Jon took the time to really understand all of the cultural nuances of our wedding. When he had questions, he didn't hesitate to ask family and friends. Jon was also quick to turn around preview footage. When you're still on the wedding high, it's always fun to experience the wedding all over again. Lastly, I think what I appreciate most about Jon was his willingness to take footage from other events and add them to his wedding footage. This is great because with our wedding, we had quite a few ceremonies leading up to the big day. By having all of the footage in one location, we can relive the experience all over again.

Rachel · Married on 07/03/2016

Jon filmed our outdoor wedding this July and did an incredible job--I would highly recommend him. It was a pleasure working with Jon from the beginning. He was professional, responsive, and really listened to what we were looking for. The day of the wedding he was very nice when we met him and then we hardly noticed him the rest of the day, which exactly what we wanted. Jon blended in with the scene and ended up capturing everything going on. The video came out really well--Jon captured details we didn't notice as well as the main events we were hoping he would capture. We were also amazed with how quickly he put everything together. We had an incredible highlight film just 3 days after our wedding (on our way to our honeymoon!) and the full video was sent to us less than a month after our wedding. We then worked with Jon to make some tweaks to the full video and he made the changes and sent the final version was sent right away. We were really impressed!

Lori · Married on 07/01/2016

We decided to hire a videographer less than two weeks before our son's wedding! We are so thankful that Jon Eastty was available, as the video was superior!! Jon was flexible with our schedule, delivered prompt communication, was so professional and the quality was outstanding.......for a great price!!! The music that he chose was absolutely perfect and he captured so many great moments throughout the evening but was not intrusive at any time. We would highly recommend him to anyone!!!!!

Laura · Married on 07/04/2015

My husband and I are so incredibly happy with the work Jon has done!! Many of our guests said they didn't even realize a videographer was there! Jon captured all the moments and allowed us to relive the day and remember those moments we may not have been around for or just forgot after such a whirlwind of day :) He was very responsive and fast! We received our DVD right when we returned from our honeymoon and we were also able to receive the raw footage after seeing the edited version since we loved it so much and wanted to see more :) We were unfamiliar with videography services but it is the best thing we could've done. The only thing we regret is not having Jon stay the entire night! Jon is affordable and truly interested in producing the best work by capturing the important moments while somehow blending in with the other guests. We have watched our video many times and everyone we show is highly impressed. Jon is very reliable and I'd recommend his videography services to anyone! He truly helped us relive our wedding day!

Katie · Married on 10/12/2014

Where to begin! I could not have asked for a better videographer! Jon was so awesome and got every detail of our wedding. He was so professional and was always available to answer my emails when I had questions, and when I was choosing my package. After our wedding we received our video within two weeks, which was awesome! I have probably already re-watched my video 10x. We also paid for the unedited footage, which I recommend doing because you get to hear what all of your guests are saying, which you don't necessarily hear during your finished video. During our wedding, we didn't even notice Jon was there. Occasionally we would see the camera go by, but other than that he was very well blended in behind the scenes. I would definitely recommend Eastty Weddings to anyone looking for a videographer, he is very reasonably priced, and you receive an amazing video of your day that you can watch over and over. :)

-Katie

Amanda · Married on 08/02/2014

Hiring Jon was by far one of the best decisions of our wedding and possibly of our life too. We have the greatest treasure ever thanks to him! It is a masterpiece. He made the whole process easy. The booking was simple, he kept in close contact throughout the whole process despite the fact he was partaking in international volunteer work, and he was incredible on our wedding day. He is very friendly, put us immediately at ease, and took beautiful, candid footage reminding us of the most important moments of our day, and moments we didn't even know occurred (guest dancing was particularly fun to watch). Our guests loved him.
    He has a gift. His video caught us canoodling in the staircase while waiting for our guests to all exit the church... he got me laughing hysterically in a meadow after something my husband said while we were taking photographs... he perfectly taped the father-daughter dance - my father and I recreated a recital dance from ten years ago and he got the dance, the projection of the video on the tent, and the awesome guest reactions. Those are only a few examples. He is very talented. We don't even know how he got a lot of the footage because we didn't notice when he was there. So sneaky!
    And the best part is what a good guy he is. The next morning (yes, the next morning), he sent us an unexpected highlights video so we could immediately relive the night with the sweetest email regarding our wedding and us.
    Lastly, he sent out the full video within a week, and when I requested something to be added, he sent a new video with the addition out immediately.
    Jon is very affordable, so kind, and incredibly gifted. We didn't know we even wanted a video initially, and now I cannot imagine having this beautiful recollection of our day that I can share with family, friends, and future little family. I recommend Jon wholeheartedly. Thank you so much!! We want you at all our friends' weddings (one will be contacting you soon for her wedding next summer :))

Melissa · Married on 07/04/2014

We knew we wanted to hire a videographer to capture our big day, and we are so pleased we found Jon! Jon is very professional, flexible, and unobtrusive. There were several moments in our video that we didn't even realize he captured or was there. Jon is very responsive, personable, and was a pleasure to work with. We love our wedding video and would definitely recommend Jon for your big day!

Paul · Married on 06/27/2014

Where do I start with Jon's services? If you want a first class videographer who needs zero hand holding and has perfected his craft to a tee, this is your guy. We found Jon through his glowing reviews on wedding wire as well as the knot and now we know why. We met Jon at a location right near our house which he made so convenient. He was early! He was prepared! He was professional! He was personable! He was polished! We felt very comfortable with Jon right from the start. He brought us samples of other weddings he's done, showed us our options for our big day and delivered on everything he said he would. When Jon says, "you won't even know I'm there'. He really means it. I remember asking my now wife after our first dance, "have you seen Jon?" That's how stealth he was about not being seen while getting all of the moments we wanted on video. He was amazing! Now about the price? If you've shopped around and looked at other company's plans, you'll realize very quickly how accommodating Jon's rates are. We were blown away by what we got for what he charged. Trust me when I say that Jon is an absolute steal when it comes to cost. He's also willing to work with you for additional add ons that he makes available. Aside from the video coverage of our entire wedding, we also opted for Jon's highlight video that you can share with friends and family on social media. Let's face it, only close friends and family will want to sit through the whole wedding video. The highlight reel is a must! As for accessibility? Jon is always available via phone or email. We never struggled to get answers to questions and he is very clear and concise in his explanations. All in all, Jon Eastty Weddings is a class organization. I would recommend him to anyone who who is looking for a videographer who is as committed as the bride and groom themselves to making their wedding day perfect!! Hats off to you Jon Eastty! It really was a pleasure working with you.

Rebecca · Married on 09/28/2013

I can not say enough about Jon Eastty- he was absolutely wonderful. Jon was very accomodating and flexible with our plans. He made an effort the day of the wedding to be in every location- with the groom and bride in separate locations before the wedding, the church, pictures in a park after the church and throughout the reception. He spent the entire day capturing every moment, yet he was never in the way- we hardly knew he was there. He is personable and easy going, yet very professional. Jon is able to offer very reasonable prices as he works as a one man team, but his final product is exceptional. You will not regret hiring Jon Eastty. He made our special day last a lifetime. Thanks to Jon!

Erin · Married on 09/20/2013

Jon and his team are great! We decided last minute to hire a videographer and it was definitely worth it! He was so flexible and willing to make our wedding day perfect! We got our highlight video within a few days of the wedding- cannot beat that!! And the full length video within a week. I absolutely adore it! The wedding goes by so fast. as everyone says, so in addition to a great photographer, you need a great videographer! I would definitely reccomend Jon and his team for your wedding. He is very responsive with email and phone, extremely professional, and even though 3 cameras were at my wedding you didn't even know they were there!

Jon Eastty's work is truly amazing as he captured many magical moments on our wedding day! The video enables you to relive those moments that fly by too fast on that special day. At first, we were not going to hire a videographer. As the date came closer, we realized that having a DVD of our wedding day was almost a necessity. Thankfully, we discovered Jon Eastty. He was just the right person! Jon answered every communication immediately and met us a few times to discuss our ideas and preferences. He was on time and videoed from preparation to the final moments of the wedding day at the reception. The DVD was delivered soon after the wedding and we absolutely loved it. When we asked Jon if we could add the raw footage of a couple of songs that were special to us, he immediately did so and sent the edited DVD to us. I know we will be thanking Jon every time we watch the video over the years! I highly recommend Eastty Weddings to be your wedding videographer!

Jon did such a professional job in recording our wedding and reception! He was polite, accommodating, and easy to communicate with. The quality of the video as well as the editing was superb. The end result was a beautiful video that we love to watch as we look back on our special day.