Leicester, MA 01524 Map · Phone number

About Joe Dolen Photography

The way he makes you laugh with just a look. The lipstick stain he eagerly wipes off his cheek. The glint in your eye as he pats your backside when no one is watching. While these split-second situations tend to be dismissed, we take pleasure in knowing that these fleeting gestures define you. The real you. The real relationship. With equal parts of love, humor, and sincerity, our most satisfying endeavor is capturing the moments that tell the story of you.

Follow Joe Dolen Photography on

Joe Dolen Photography 7
  • Ashley

Ashley Harvey · Getting married on 03/20/2020

Great service!

Joe makes everything simple in providing everything we need in his photography offerings. Our engagement photos came out amazing and I can't wait for our wedding day and to see the beautiful pictures we get!

Sent on 09/13/2019
    Joe Dolen Photography 8

Joe Dolen Photography's reply:

Yay, thank you so much Ashley!! I can't wait for the big day too! We're going to have a lot of fun!
  • Colleen

Colleen Blanco · Getting married on 12/01/2019

Joe is amazing

Joe is an outstanding photographer and a consummate professional. Joe offered the flexibility in pricing options that I was looking for and was extremely responsive. This is why I hired him; but we got so much more than we expected. Beautiful photos of our special non-traditional day. Joe spent time to ask questions and ensure we were getting what we wanted out of the day. He has preserved some of the most special moments of our life in these photos. If I could give him a thousand stars I would. I highly recommend him for your wedding.

Sent on 05/01/2019

Joe Dolen Photography's reply:

Colleen, thank you so much!! I had a blast working with you all and I’m so fortunate I was able to capture your biggest day! I hope we have the opportunity to work together in the future! Thanks again :)
  • Bernadette

Bernadette · Married on 10/05/2019

Best Photographer

Joe was such a sweetheart and took amazing photos! He and his assistant was a pleasure to work with. You can tell Joe has a passion for photography. He is fast and gets the job done! I would highly recommend him to hire!

Sent on 10/09/2019
    Joe Dolen Photography 9

Joe Dolen Photography's reply:

Aww, thanks so much Bernadette, you guys are awesome!!! Can’t wait to get your albums and canvases to you!!

Joe Dolen Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,995.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,995.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Albums, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Toning
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs, Save the Date

• Eastty Weddings
    Eastty Weddings Wedding Videographers

I've had the pleasure of seeing Joe at work at several weddings. He is one of the most mild-mannered, genuinely nice, unobtrusive and professional photographers I've seen after eight years in the industry. He has a remarkably calming presence and his demeanor certainly plays a role in the outcome of his phenomenal work. The clients we have shared loved his work, and he has a well-deserved great reputation. I absolutely recommend him!

• Leicester, 01524 See on map