Newton, MA 02458 Map · Phone number

7c1d7044840cbc91 1272042249420 BostonWeddingPhotographyJulesKo5
BostonWeddingPhotographyJulesKo4

33 Reviews for Jules Ko Photography

Cecilia · Married on 04/12/2015

Thank you, Jules, for making our engagement shoot surprisingly fun and memorable. We could not have asked for or dreamed of better engagement photos than what you have captured.

(**Please note that this statement comes from two very awkward people who do not feel comfortable in the camera... my fiance regularly uses his hand to block his face when I try to snap a shot, and prior to our engagement shoot, we had a total of 4 photos together from 1.5 years of dating.)

Jules provided helpful advice about when to shoot our engagement photos and helped us decide where to do it and what to wear. Prior to the session, we had warned and apologized to Jules about how uncomfortable we may feel in front of the camera and hoped we would not ruin her portfolio. But she was very professional, efficient, yet hilarious and extremely comfortable to be around. Jules gave us clear and succinct instructions for how to stand, where to place our limbs, and what to do. Somehow, she had us laughing naturally, disregarding all people touring and studying around us in the Boston Public Library on a Saturday afternoon!

We were amazed when the photos came out; we looked very relaxed, happy, and like... (much more beautiful versions of) ourselves. One of my friends who was also engaged saw our photos noted sadly, “Oh. No. I should have booked Jules to shoot my engagement and wedding....” Unfortunately, I think she was right.

We are incredibly grateful that Jules captured our engagement. Preparation for marriage, as I commonly hear and now personally experience, has its ups and downs. During the low points, our engagement photos have served as a reminder of how blessed we are to have each other and to have such sweet moments artistically captured by Jules Ko.

Once again, thank you, Jules, so much. We know our photos will continue to bless our relationship for years and years to come.

Sent on 12/03/2014

Ai Ling · Married on 06/28/2014

Jules Ko is a fantastic wedding photographer. Firstly the quality of her work, fantastic. Secondly her presence and work on the day, extremely calm, fun, she is extremely professional but runs on the day like someone who is very familiar with everyone there.

She works with you to make sure you are comfortable and having fun, and is extremley flexible to make sure there is nothing to stress you out. I had the most fun on my wedding day and a lot of it was because of Jules!
    Thank you!!!!

Sent on 09/06/2014

Jules did an amazing job at my wedding! She really took the time to find out what my husband and I wanted and what the tone of our event was ahead of time. She was such a fun, calming presence and she was a true joy to work with. She responded to all of my (many) emails and questions promptly and made sure that I felt totally confident and beautiful. The pictures came out perfectly. She really captured the love that my husband and I, our families and our friends felt on that wonderful day. Her pictures have an incredibly sentimental, emotional feel to them without sacrificing aesthetics. In real life, I am just a regular looking girl, but in Jules' pictures, I look like a supermodel! Can't recommend her enough!

Sent on 11/07/2013

Jules Ko Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,700.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance

• Harvard Faculty Club & Loeb House at Harvard University
    Harvard Faculty Club & Loeb House at Harvard University Historic Weddings

Jules Ko Photography is a great partner of the Club and Loeb!

• WeddingStories
    WeddingStories Wedding Videographers

Jules is an incredible talent. Beautiful work combined with a sophisticated presence on location. Her professionalism and creative manner allow her bride and groom's to shine and enjoy the day.

• Newton, 02458 See on map