Entertainment Concepts

Haverhill, MA View map

$2,007 Most Popular Price

We are a full sservice disc jockey and event production company, with over 20 years experience in creating spectacular events.

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

1,696.00

What is included in the starting price?

Consultation
MC
Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,007

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$486

What music genres do you specialize in?

Country
Oldies
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock

What services do you offer?

Do-Not-Play List
Karaoke
MC

What additional equipment do you offer?

Flat Screen
Microphones
Photobooth
Projector
Uplighting

Michelle M. Married on 10/30/2021

Greg was absolutely amazing!!! Look no further for your next DJ!

Greg was absolutely amazing!! We first booked him pre-covid, because he came highly recommended from our venue. We unfortunately had to cancel because of Covid. However, we were lucky to be able reschedule our wedding and even luckier to find out he was available and willing to come all the way to us at our new venue! My husband and I didn’t even know where to start with what type of music to pick, but Greg talked with us, went through the whole evening, and gave great suggestions and starting points on picking music for pre-ceremony, ceremony cocktail hour etc. He also wrote up a scheduled of the day from start to finish, which as a bride was SO SO helpful. Greg also took great candid shots through out the night, which was so nice to be able to see your wedding day after! He came to check on us throughout the night to make sure we were good and stayed on schedule. And our guests were literally dancing all night long!
  • Julian
    Julian Married on 10/29/2021

The best!!!

Greg was amazing, from start to finish he was up front, concise and kind. His entire ethos revolves around my wife and I and he helped organize everything so we had our schedule down pat. It really REALLY helped with our 12 person wedding party, which was like wrangling cats. He worked with us on the music and LET ME TELL YOU he was so helpful and when we allowed him to do his thing, he just absolutely nailed it. We had our wedding at Hammond Castle and not only was he well acquainted, but even during a power outage from a nor’easter storm, he was prepared with a backup generator. He is seriously dedicated and incredible to talk to. He makes you feel like a million bucks and the most important people in the world.
    Kelsey T. Married on 09/24/2021

Best DJ North of Boston!

Greg at Entertainment Concepts was hands down the perfect DJ at my wedding. We got married at the Briar Barn on 9/24/2021 and Greg was our DJ for the ceremony and reception. The time he spent before the wedding getting to know me and my husband did not go unnoticed. He spent time going through all my song requests and running through the whole wedding day with me so that I knew exactly how everything would unfold. He did such a good job reading the crowd and playing songs that kept people dancing all night. From the moment the dance floor open to the end of the wedding, people were dancing their butts off, which is exactly what I wanted! Greg is such a friendly, helpful guy and I was so lucky to have him at the wedding. He kept checking in with me to see if I needed a drink, food, anything. I couldn't have been happier to have him on my team on my wedding day. He is HIGHLY recommended.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Real Weddings

• Mike & Elizabeth
    28 photos · 07/11/2016

Renaissance Renaissance Country Club Weddings

The DJ is such an important part of the wedding. Greg offers the best service from beginning to end. He is an elegant, thoughtful professional. His equipment is top notch, his ability to read the crowd and play the appropriate music for the moment is spot on. He understands his client's needs and tailors the music and atmosphere to suit them. So many DJ's make it about them and he never does that. We are always so happy to hear that he is at Renaissance.

Willowdale Estate Willowdale Estate Mansion Weddings

We have been working with Greg and Entertainment Concepts since we started as a venue, and his the quality of his service is second to none. As a venue, it is so important to us that our couples feel well taken care of by every vendor we recommend, and Greg always delivers an exceptional event. As coordinators, it is ESSENTIAL to work with a vendor we know we can trust and who will work with us, instead of against us. Entertainment Concepts is one such vendor, and we know that when he is here we have additional support and our event will be not only flawless, but fun!

Eastty Weddings Eastty Weddings Wedding Videographers

Of the hundreds of DJs I've worked with after 7 years in the business, Greg stands out as one of the most genuinely caring, fun, respectful, professional and capable DJs out there. The wedding we did together back in July experienced some last minute rain and Greg was very flexible and set up inside again within minutes, allowing the wedding to go on without a hitch. The crowd loved him, the couple loved him, and we vendors thought he was phenomenal as well. I trust him 100%.

Haverhill, 01830
Location of (Entertainment Concepts)

Other vendors in Boston for your wedding