Natick, MA 01760 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 27

About Sound Choice Events

Providing top-notch DJs, PhotoBooths, custom lighting and more for your BIG day!

Come experience why were considered Boston's Best! The trademark Sound Choice Events wedding is a classic New England wedding: no cheesy DJ theatrics, just fabulously fun dance sets, and tasteful MCing.; a simple recipe for the most successful reception!on.

Putting great dance sets together is just the beginning. We place importance on listening to your vision of the day, from music selections to announcement style to flow of the entire event and using our expertise to put that vision into place. During our planning talks, we can provide feedback on your vision and find the best way to put it in motion to wow your crowd.!

All of our Wedding Specialists have at least eight years of superior Wedding performance with a wide variety of couples to ensure your wedding is fun and seamless. As your Boston Wedding DJ, we take charge of the day with the level of involvement that YOU tell us fits your Wedding best!

Our Weddings DJs are as unique as the clients that we serve! We've performed at hundreds of successful LGBTQ events, including weddings, corporate events & fundraisers.

We have also performed hundreds of international/intercultural Weddings playing every music type, from Latin, Indian, Korean, Greek, Persian, Haitian, to Assyrian music and more!

Our desire to listen and customize each celebration has led us to be a great resource for thousands of couples.

We can't wait to work with you to help make your BIG day shine!!

Follow Sound Choice Events on

Couple kissing
Tossing the bride and groom
Tossing the bride and groom
Wedding party
Our Bride & Groom coming out of our Photo-Booth!
Our Bride & Groom coming out of our Photo-Booth!
Photo booth

Photos 26 Photos
Videos 1 vídeo

42 Reviews for Sound Choice Events

Julia Bond · Married on 09/21/2019

DJ Peter brought the PARTY!

As a baseline high-stress person, wedding planning was a lot for me. What I loved about DJ Peter when I first talked to him was that at some point in our initial conversation he gently interrupted my rant about everything I didn't want, and everything that people were pressuring us to consider, to say, "Well, I'm here to help you make your wedding an amazing party. So tell me what sounds fun to you." It was the first time while evaluating vendors that I remembered that our wedding was actually a party, instead of an interminable list of logistics. So we happily hired Peter, and boy oh boy did he deliver.
    He provided the sound for our outdoor ceremony, outdoor hors d'oeuvres, and indoor reception. He was professional, timely, respectful, kind, and wonderful. He set everything up quickly and seamlessly and we had exactly what we needed. He was also very flexible about the fact that we moved cross country the month before our wedding, so we were way behind on finalizing song choices, readings, and speeches.
    And then the PARTY. When I talked to Peter he told us that he usually only plans one song in advance, to be flexible enough to react to what the guests are responding to. And it worked so well! The dance floor was packed for three straight hours. It was a miracle no one passed out from dancing so hard. He knew exactly when to sprinkle in my family's please play songs. I also didn't notice this at all, but afterwards, when SO MANY PEOPLE came up to me to compliment the DJ, people mentioned that he had walked out from behind the sound system regularly to ensure he had a view of the entire dance floor.
    My only complaint is that I think when all is said and done I got more compliments about DJ Peter than I did about my dress, which is not how I thought the ratio would go :D
    110% would absolutely recommend.

Sent on 09/23/2019

Michael · Married on 06/08/2019

Party Elevated by Sound Choice

We hired the services of Peter from Sound Choice Events for our 6/8/2019 wedding at the Oceanview of Nahant. From the get-go, Peter was excellent to work with. We met with him in the Summer of 2018 to get the ball rolling and gave him an idea of what we were looking for in terms of the style of our wedding. Peter was totally onboard with our vision. He offered his expertise where it was needed, and we trusted him enough to give him creative license over the general flow and feel of the wedding process. He did not disappoint, as he oversaw our wedding day music with fantastic expertise and professionalism. As for the time leading up to the wedding, Peter did a great job staying in touch with us throughout the planning process. He would check in with us to see how our planning in general was going, and offered up helpful advise where and when he was able to. He did a fantastic job all around, and we highly recommend his very reasonably priced services for anyone looking for an excellent wedding DJ!!

Sent on 06/25/2019

Shannon Horsky · Married on 11/03/2018

Just the right fit!

Finding a DJ was the last vendor we selected and that was mostly because we were both avoiding the choice because we were so nervous about picking the right person for what we knew was one of the most important parts of our celebration.

We asked a few friends and interviewed a few DJs and came across Sound Choice and Peter. I swear we both breathed a sigh of relief after telling Peter about all the unusual requests and our eclectic music likes/dislikes and he didn't skip a beat. Right away he made us feel comfortable about our music tastes, discussing how he loves jumping into different genres and making them work for couples. He also gave us suggestions and shared his strategies on how he could keep the energy high and the dance floor packed. Peter delivered! Our wedding was a huge success and we even have a few friends that want to use him for their upcoming weddings,

I am glad we waited on making a choice and found just the right fit for us. Thanks to Sound Choice and Peter for making our wedding night a blast for all.

Sent on 11/19/2018

Sound Choice Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?
    $ 1295.00
  • What is included in the starting price?
    Travel Expenses
    Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 1894
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?
    Photobooth
    Travel Expenses
  • What music genres do you specialize in?
    Christian
    R&B/Soul
    Rock
    Top 40
    South Asian
  • What services do you offer?
    Do-Not-Play List
    Karaoke
    One Event Per Day
  • What additional equipment do you offer?
    Flat Screen