South Shore Entertainment & Lighting Reviews

133 | Braintree, MA

133 Reviews for South Shore Entertainment & Lighting

Deborah Bell · Married on 02/10/2020

Absolutely Amazing DJ!!!!

Patrick was absolutely fabulous!! He had the dance floor packed all night and helped us give our daughter the wedding of her dreams. Friends have said that this was one of the best weddings they have attended and I know that part of that was due to Patrick. He was so easy to work with; he listened to everything we asked for and delivered exactly that. If you are looking for a DJ for your wedding, I highly recommend South Shore Entertainment.

Sent on 10/14/2019
  • Jenna

Jenna Perette · Married on 12/07/2019

Hands down, the Best!

We chose South Shore Entertainment because we heard nothing but amazing things. Prior to our wedding we met with Pat to go over the music, first dance, parent dances, our favorite songs, what we like & don't like, etc. We were BLOWN AWAY! He played all the right songs all night for all age groups. We literally danced the night away. I have received multiple calls & texts after the wedding asking who our DJ was. I highly recommend DJ Pat Lally. You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 12/18/2019
  • · Married on 10/19/2019

South Shore Entertainment

Patrick was great to work with,
    very professional.
    I highly recommend South Shore Entertainment.

Sent on 10/21/2019
  • Kathleen

Kathleen Lipinski · Married on 10/04/2019

the absolute BEST!

We did not use South Shore Entertainment for our DJ needs, as we had already hired a band for our reception. But we did hire SSE for both Photo Booth and uplighting. Up until the day of our wedding, my husband and I had been in communication with Pat who was a pleasure to work with!! On the day of our wedding Mike did the uplighting set-up and ran the photobooth. Our guests LOVED the Photo Booth. Tons of props, and lots of laughing!! He even put together a picture/guest book with photo strips, and room for our guests to sign/write us a message. Such a wonderful keepsake! After our wedding, Pat checked in with us, and even mailed us a USB of all of the photos that were taken--which was a great momento to have! I'd highly recommend SSE for your Photo Booth and uplighting needs!!

Sent on 04/21/2020

kristen · Married on 08/03/2019

Amazing DJ=Epic Party

Pat Lally was 100% the best wedding DJ hands down. He was able to give us exactly the party we were looking for on our wedding day. He kept the dance floor full until the very last minute. Our monogram and up lighting was the perfect touch to the space. He has a great personality and is all about giving you exactly what you are looking for in a Wedding DJ. We would recommend him to anyone looking for a DJ with a great personality and who will keep the dance floor packed all night!!!

Sent on 08/16/2019
  • Brendan

Brendan Murray · Married on 08/01/2019

Great job!

Patrick was pretty much the perfect wedding DJ. He handled our ceremony music/audio and made sure everyone could hear the ceremony, as well as music for the cocktail hour and reception. He played just about every song we requested (and it was very easy to do so on his website!) and also picked plenty of songs that kept our dance floor full – many of our guests told us they had a great time dancing at our wedding!

The photo booth was also a big hit — especially the gifs and boomerangs!

Sent on 08/26/2019

Patrick · Married on 07/27/2019

Incredible DJ

We could not have asked for a better DJ than Patrick Lally! We knew from the moment we met him that it was going to be a wonderful experience and we were not disappointed. He is friendly, energetic, and helpful. From the moment the music started at our reception the dance floor was packed and it remained that way all night (despite the fact our wedding was on a 100 degree day).

Patrick offered great ideas for our reception from music options to uplighting. His online music planning tool made putting our playlist together simple and easy. He was quick to respond to any questions we had throughout the planning process and was in touch before the wedding to finalize all the details.

Our friends and family commented about how impressed they were by our DJ and the fun they had on the dance floor. They enjoyed the dancing Patrick was doing behind the DJ table too and his energy. It was awesome!

We honestly cannot give Patrick enough praise and couldn't have asked for a better DJ for our wedding reception. He was incredible and it made for a very memorable night. I would HIGHLY recommend hiring Patrick as DJ for your wedding!

Sent on 08/05/2019
  • Rebecca

Rebecca · Married on 04/27/2019

EXCELLENT! Highly Recommend :)

Patrick is an extremely talented DJ, a charismatic MC, a professional businessman, and a flexible vendor. He was the DJ at my wedding and three of my sisters and he truly made each wedding a total blast! Great music at the cocktail hour and dinner, and a variety of fun dancing music for afterwards. He customizes the music selection to your style and he's extremely easy to work with especially with his online website. He can read the crowd and he really knows what music works at different times. Our dance floor was packed all night long and we couldn't have been happier! You can really trust him to make your night awesome and he does it all with very little work for you and absolutely zero stress! I highly highly recommend working with South Shore Entertainment.

Sent on 05/31/2019

Danielle Baker · Married on 04/26/2019

Phenomenal

We could not be more happy with Pat Lally and what an amazing job he did as our wedding DJ. He kept everyone out on the dance floor all night and everyone loved the music he played! And he also did a great job with all of the music for the ceremony and bridal party, etc. He is very professional and experienced and I would absolutely recommend him to DJ weddings and special events! We love him!

Sent on 05/12/2019
  • Jessica

Jessica Thompson · Married on 11/17/2018

The music was the best part of our night!

Patrick was the best DJ! One of our biggest goals was to make sure that guests were on the dance floor most of the evening. Our guests raved about the music selection and how great he was at keeping the party going. He was so flexible and checked in with us throughout the night to see how we were enjoying the music. We will definitely recommend South Shore Entertainment in the future! Thank you for everything!

Sent on 11/24/2018

Pamela Benedetti · Married on 10/20/2018

Patrick Lally

Patrick was amazing! We got compliments about him all night from our guests and his music selection was perfect. He’s prompt with responding, flexible, and fun!

Sent on 11/03/2018
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 10/13/2018

Best. DJ. Ever.

Where do I BEGIN. Patrick, you were single-handedly the happiest, most outgoing, genuine, and WONDERFUL vendor that we encountered for our wedding. I don't think anyone left the dance floor for a SECOND the entire night. I was utterly exhausted from dancing my heart away all evening. Your enthusiasm and passion for your job radiates outward, and my husband and I could not have been ANY more pleased with your incredible job at our wedding. I must have heard 100 times, "WOW THIS DJ IS AWESOME!" from literally everyone at our wedding. If you are looking for the best DJ EVER, HIRE PATRICK from South Shore Entertainment & Lighting. You will NOT be disappointed. Ekkkkk, still sooo impressed with everything over two weeks later. Thank you, x's 100, Patrick!!!!

Sent on 11/01/2018

Elizabeth · Married on 10/07/2018

Patrick was easy to work with and so much fun. He had so much energy and made us feel special as a bride and groom. He accepted all our requests and made brilliant suggestions along the way to make our wedding perfect. The dance floor was packed all night long! I highly recommend Patrick Lally as a wedding DJ.

Sent on 10/08/2018

Anthony Chighisola · Married on 10/06/2018

South Shore Entertainment - The best choice for your wedding!

Working with Pat and South Shore Entertainment was amazing. We did DJ services as well as a photo booth for our wedding and he and his staff did such a wonderful job. Everyone was raving about both of them at the end of the night. We couldn't have been happier!

Sent on 11/05/2018
  • Kristina

Kristina · Married on 09/29/2018

Our wedding was AMAZING and largely due to DJ Patrick Lally. Our dance floor was literally bumping the whole night. Guests have told us this was one of the best weddings they had been to! Patrick nailed it with the music!!

Sent on 10/12/2018

Jayne · Married on 06/29/2018

Pat was so awesome to work with. Very organized and on top of things ahead of the wedding. Everyone at our wedding had such a great night and never left the dance floor. Thank you for everything Pat!

Sent on 10/01/2018

Samantha · Married on 06/09/2018

All of our guests raved about the music all night! Pat does a great job of mixing current music and some older music. We will be recommending him to all of our friends getting married!!

Sent on 06/18/2018

Stephanie · Married on 05/26/2018

There is no better choice than Pat and his team!!! My husband and I got married on 5-26-18 and it was the BEST time, and we have been nonstop hearing about it left and right! We chose the DJ/uplighting/photobooth package and it was a hit! We first "fell in love" with Pat at our weekly trips to trivia back in 2017 when we were first venue and vendor hunting. He was really what kept us coming back to the trivia nights; it is apparent that he loves what he does. Initially, we stumbled across him online not knowing this was also "the trivia guy" we see every Wednesday night! Once it "clicked", we had an "oh my goodness!!!" moment and KNEW he was the one for our wedding! Everything was so seamless and smooth and Pat is the easiest to talk to! He makes you feel totally comfortable and at ease which is SO important during planning while most things are usually feeling uncomfortable and overwhelming! My husband and I are so grateful for Pat and his team and had total confidence that the entertainment for the wedding was in good hands, and it really really was! Everything was truly just perfect...from the ceremony to cocktail hour to the reception to everything inbetween! Needless to say we will be continuing to attend trivia night!!!!! CHOOSE SOUTH SHORE ENTERTAINMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sent on 06/12/2018

Katie · Married on 05/20/2018

We were so impressed with the job that Pat did!!! He had our guests dancing the whole night. Everyone is still raving about the time they had!!

Sent on 05/22/2018

Brian · Married on 12/30/2017

Absolutely perfect night thanks to Patrick! We couldn’t have pictured our wedding going any better, from the ceremony, to the outstanding lighting, to the packed dance floor all night, Patrick truly exceeded our expectations, and we couldn’t be happier with our decision to hire him as our DJ. He is very professional, and confident with what he does, making for a super easy decision making process prior to the wedding, and a perfectly coordinated wedding the day of! Needless to say, we would highly recommend him!!!

Sent on 01/19/2018

Amanda · Married on 10/28/2017

Pat Lally was absolutely amazing to work with. He met with us multiple times before the wedding and was so outgoing and friendly that we instantly felt comfortable. He helped us create a plan for the night so our wedding could be exactly what we wanted. He has an easy to use website where you are able to upload must play versus do not play songs. He absolutely brought the party. People continue to tell us about how much fun they had at our wedding and it was hands down because of Pat. We also used Pat for up lighting and a photo booth- both were absolutely amazing. We couldn't recommend anyone more than Pat Lally.

Sent on 11/11/2017

Lindsey · Married on 10/20/2017

Pat Lally made our wedding! The DJ sets the mood no matter where you are located and I couldn't have asked for anyone better! He was also the DJ for my two older sisters so there was absolutely no question who I was going to pick. - Especially since what I remember most was dancing all night long at both of their weddings! We also had the Photo Booth - it was a hit! My guests had so much fun taking photos and we got an album right at the end of the night which was hilarious to look through. Pat met our every need and has the best personality for entertaining a big crowd. I could not be happier with South Shore Entertainment for the DJ and Photo Booth for my wedding!!

Sent on 11/01/2017

Tess · Married on 10/13/2017

We LOVED having Patrick as our DJ at our wedding!!! From the very beginning, planning with Patrick was super simple, and super laid-back (no stress!). He had us sold within the first few minutes of our meeting when we booked him. He is truly excited about being an MC and DJ at weddings! His price is extremely reasonable, and actually even cheaper than many other companies we looked at. My number one need from a DJ was to have everyone dancing the whole night of the wedding, and guess what.. EVERYONE (and I mean everyone! Even little old grandma got up there) was dancing THE WHOLE NIGHT (from the moment speeches were over and until the lights came on to end the night)! The music choices were spot on - super upbeat, plus a good range for all ages.

Sent on 11/04/2017

Kerry · Married on 09/10/2017

Patrick was absolutely wonderful! He got everyone on the dance floor. Highly recommend him. A++

Sent on 09/25/2017

Lindsay · Married on 09/09/2017

Patrick Lally is an amazing DJ! He's a professional that knows exactly what he is doing. He plays all the right songs and it comes so naturally to him to get the party going. I am in the industry and I know that the DJ at a wedding plays a very important role. Hands down, Patrick Lally was one of the best decisions I made for my wedding! All my family and friends are still talking about the music and the dancing. The dancing never stopped once it started. THANK YOU PATRICK!!!! Book him - I can guarantee you will thank yourself later!

Sent on 10/05/2017