Beauty and the Brush Artistry

Warwick, Rhode Island View map Visit website

Beauty and The Brush Artistry is a hair and makeup service based out of Warwick, Rhode Island. At beauty and brush, you can receive help from a team that is passionate about helping their clients look their absolute best. The team at Beauty and The Brush Artistry have over twelve years of experience in the industry, providing premium beauty services for film, television, special events, and more importantly, weddings. Beauty and The Brush Artistry was founded by makeup artist Amita Galarza, with the singular goal of using makeup to add to a woman’s natural beauty, rather than overpower it.

Over the past twelve years, Amita and her team have built a reputation for their creativity, technical excellence, reliability, professionalism, and cooperation. Amita and The Beauty and The Brush team can come to you or your venue to ensure that you look spectacular for your wedding day. Some of the services they offer their clients include:

• Consultations
  • Makeup trial
  • Wedding party makeup

• Asian-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$130

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$76

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$100

$55

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$140

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$67

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$162

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$80

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$65

$52

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What is the starting price for facials?

$80

Which of the following are included in prices?

Travel Fee

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Facials
Hair
Makeup
Group Discounts
Licensed

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Extensions
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Maya T. Married on 09/19/2021

Pleasure to work with!

Amita was so lovely to work with and made sure my family members felt very comfortable on their big day. Her accompanying hairstylists were also excellent. Amita was responsive to feedback and gave helpful options along the way.
  • Nadie
    Nadie R. Married on 05/29/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Gorgeous work that lasts all day!

I needed to find a new make-up & hair team last minute for my wedding, and am so glad Wedding Wire led me to Amita (make-up) and Carmen (hair)! The ladies were professional (on time, talented work, etc.), but also helped me to feel comfortable, relaxed, and confident on both the trial evening and the wedding day.

Both were great with understanding what I wanted and consulting on what would look great on both myself and my bridesmaids based on our skin tones, styles, hair types, etc. They were timely, flexible with adds and needs, and gave us confidence with both the beautiful make-up and hair they executed, as well as just being genuine, kind, fun women that encouraged us throughout the process. As a bride, the experience goes hand-in-hand with the work. You want a team that makes you feel like you're glowing from the inside out.

Their work is fantastic-- hair & make-up held up so well through windy (20 MPH!)/rainy weather, crying (happy tears of course!), and hours of dancing the entire day! Couldn't ask for a better team--thank you Amita and Carmen!

Beauty and the Brush Artistry's reply:

Thank you!!! We really enjoyed working with you and your family and are grateful for the opportunity, you made a beautiful bride!!!!
  • shirley
    Shirley Married on 10/19/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing experience with Amita!

Amita, Rachel, Heidi, and Vashti are absolutely amazing. I don't wear a lot of makeup or know how to do my hair so I was lucky that Amita and her team knew exactly what to suggest and was receptive to my feedback. During my trial, Amita was willing to try a few different things based on what I liked and on the day of, she took all of my feedback into account. My makeup stayed fresh looking all night and didn't get cakey at all which was the case when I had a trial with another makeup artist so I'm glad Amita used high quality makeup.

I opted for lash extensions which were a bit more expensive but Rachel did an amazing job and they looked so natural yet full. On the day of, most of my bridesmaids got strip lashes and Heidi was an expert at putting them on. The ladies were amenable to our bridal party getting adjustments and changing their minds on how they wanted their hair and makeup.

On the day of my wedding, my mom was an hour late and didn't have her hair ready which was the original plan. Amita and her team didn't miss a beat and made sure everyone was ready and looking their best. I am so grateful for their flexibility in accommodating our last minute changes.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

24 serenity ct Warwick, Rhode Island, 02888
Location of (Beauty and the Brush Artistry)

Other vendors in Providence for your wedding