Waltham, MA 02451 Map · Phone number

About Hilary Warner Makeup Artist

Professional makeup on your wedding day is the finishing touch to your perfect dress, shoes, flowers, and especially your photographs. Every Bride is unique and individual in her style, when the all the pieces come together I believe you should feel like your most beautiful self as you walk down the aisle. There is a light I see within each Bride I encounter on her wedding day. Surrounded by those closest to her amidst a whirlwind of laughter, tears, nerves, and champagne there is a happiness that is so incredibly beautiful. Being a part of this moment on such a special day is truly an honor for me.

Services include trials, airbrush makeup, and false lash application.

b728bd3f70b6c062b0174ceda91cd3c7
heidi finn 02
jenn 01

11 Reviews for Hilary Warner Makeup Artist

Kerrin · Married on 10/07/2017

Hilary is the best!!! She did the makeup at my best friend's wedding so I hired her for mine. She made me feel so beautiful!!! She is so nice and is very flexible and helpful!!

Jennifer · Married on 09/25/2015

Hilary was fantastic to work with and did a beautiful job with my makeup. I don't typically wear much makeup and she made me look flawless but still natural. She was on-time, flexible, and very reasonable. My makeup still looked just as good at the end of the night as it had 12 hours earlier. I would highly recommend Hilary to anyone looking for special occasion makeup in the Boston area!

Hilary did an absolutely FLAWLESS job on my makeup. She was recommended to me by my wedding photographer, and which meant a lot because I knew the make-up would look good in the photos. I was thrilled with how I looked! She made my skin radiant without being overdone. The make-up was natural and gorgeous, with beautifully done eyelashes to boot! Hilary also made me feel so comfortable both at the trial and on the day of. I was a little nervous for a few moments the morning of my wedding and Hilary was such a calming presence! Thank you Hilary!

Award