Cape Cod Celebrations

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Plan. Relax. Enjoy.
Creating unique weddings and events on Cape Cod since 2007

There is truly nothing like a Cape Cod wedding – that’s why our expert team has dedicated every day to perfecting them. Since 2007 we have helped hundreds of couples bring their unique wedding dreams to life, tailoring our services to their individual visions. We love love and the unique story behind every couple – it’s as simple as that. And we think we’ve found the best way to plan and celebrate each and every one.

We know how intimidating planning a wedding can be, so let us walk you through the details, from the dress to the dance, up until the very day. We’ll work within your budget and style, connecting you with the best vendors and services so that you can focus on what really matters. Planning is our specialty and weddings are our passion (and well, we love Cape Cod too), so let us make your nuptials sweet and seamless.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,500

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Elopement
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Kim Getting married on 03/03/2023

Absolutely perfect!

Absolutely perfect – I cannot begin to thank Jamie and Cape Cod Celebrations enough for making our wedding day so amazing. It was so beautiful and simply the best day.

We live outside of Philadelphia and were planning a wedding in the Cape without a lot of knowledge on the area and local vendors. We got married in March 2021 and even though we were planning through covid, she made the entire planning experience easy, stress free, and enjoyable. We did not have a clear vision coming into the planning, but she was able to help us narrow in on a location, connect with vendors that matched our style, and recommended details that I never would have thought about including – each one made the wedding that much more perfect. It was such a beautiful, classy, fun, beach wedding with a bonfire.

The whole wedding weekend was perfect. Not only was Jamie amazing during the planning process, but made the wedding day run so smoothly. Keeping us in line and making sure everyone was where they needed to be. It allowed us and our family to just relax and enjoy the beautiful day.

I know that I would not have had that experience if I would have tried to plan it myself. Looking back on the weekend, I am just so happy with every detail – I would not have asked for anything more; or done anything different – from Chatham Bars and working with Kristin, the food, Patrice’s flowers, Kim’s Photos, Graham’s music and the cards from Dulce Press. Just perfect and Jamie coordinated it all.

Thank you, thank you!!
    Lori M. Married on 07/31/2022

Professional and Gracious wedding planner

I highly recommend Cape Cod Celebrations, and more specifically Jamie Bohlin if you are looking for a wedding planner in the Cape. I have worked with many Cape Cos vendors over the years but none as professional as Jamie. Jamie has a vast amount of resources available to her on the Cape, is quick to respond to emails and phone calls and listens well to help you create the perfect vision of your wedding. She has great relationships with other vendors and is an absolute pleasure to work with. 5 Stars for Jamie!
  • illustration stars

Real Weddings

• Matt & Shauna
    133 photos · 10/05/2019

Harborview Studios Harborview Studios Wedding Videographers

We have had the pleasure to work with Jamie and her team many times. Cape Cod Celebrations are top-notch wedding planners who make sure every detail of your day is special, organized, and efficient. They have the uncanny ability to make the complex seem effortless. And amazingly, their calm demeanor is never shaken. Their joy and humor is contagious which always makes them a joy to be around and is essential when planning large events.

Cake & Islands Cake & Islands Wedding Cakes

Jamie and Stephanie are fantastic people to work with. They are highly dedicated, passionate, and professional with their services.

Chris Cook Photography Chris Cook Photography Wedding Photographers

I have known Jamie professionally since 2004. She is a true professional. My clients that have used her always say what an amazing job she does.... I couldn't agree more. The times I have worked with Cape Cod Celebrations, the flow of the wedding day is always smooth. She is a excellent wedding and event planner. Highly recommended!

358 Main Street Yarmouth Port, MA, 02675
Location of (Cape Cod Celebrations)

Other vendors in Cape Cod for your wedding