Cape Cod Celebrations Reviews

Cape Cod Celebrations 6
Cape Cod Celebrations 7

Karen Tarlofsky · Getting married on 06/05/2020

Perfect wedding planner

Stephanie was absolutely amazing. She was organized, efficient and so much fun to work with. She has an incredible attention to detail. She is very flexible and fair. Our whole family was totally thrilled with the whole experience.

Sent on 05/30/2019

Hannah · Married on 09/14/2019

Amazing, stress free, planning process resulting in our DREAM weekend!

THANK YOU, JAMIE!! I honestly do not know what I would have done with out Jamie and the Cape Cod Celebrations team. Jamie was on top of everything and took texts, calls, and emails from me at all times of the day and always had an answer. As someone who works full time and travels a lot for work, I was worried the planning process would be super stressful. Jamie made sure that wasn't the case. She made the planning process fun and completely enjoyable, which I thought was impossible based on everything everyone told me going in to planning a wedding. Jamie juggled not only a huge wedding at our home in Chatham, so essentially created a venue, but also juggled a lot of cooks in the kitchen between me, my now husband, my mom, my sister, my dad, and my husband's parents, and she did it all with grace and with a calm, confident presence. I always knew Jamie had everything under control, which was so reassuring and calming. The actual day was an absolute dream come true! The entire weekend was magical and everything I could have hoped for and more. Everything went off without a hitch, and Jamie masterfully orchestrated all the vendors and timeline and guests. I am going to miss working with Jamie as I have very much enjoyed working with her and getting to know her over the past year and a half. She was not only incredibly knowledgeable, professional, and on top of everything, but she was really fun to spend time with and get to know. I would highly recommend Jamie and the Cape Cod Celebrations team for anyone getting married on Cape Cod, their relationships with vendors across the cape is strong and incredibly valuable, and I just can't say enough good things about the team! Thank you all so much, YOU ARE AMAZING!! John, my family, and I are so grateful for all you did, and all the detail and care you put in to making our dream weekend come to life. Thank you, thank you!!

Sent on 09/23/2019
  • Christina

Christina · Married on 09/14/2019

Highly Recommended!

Both Jamie and Kate from CCC were amazing! We had a tented wedding at a private residence where we needed to bring in EVERYTHING (electricity, bathrooms, water etc.) and I was super nervous about the wedding weekend/day of going smoothly and Kate made sure that happened, we could have not done it without her! I am a software sales rep by profession so have very high standards when I am the customer and Kate was wonderful, she thought of things that we didn’t and ensured that everything ran smoothly so that we could just enjoy our day. I highly recommend CCC and both Jamie and Kate!

Sent on 10/03/2019
  • Z

Zoe · Married on 09/07/2019

Amazing Experience with Cape Cod Celebrations

Working with Jamie and Cape Cod Celebrations was one of the best decisions we made. She came highly recommended by friends and now I know why. In the pre-planning phases, Jamie was an amazing resource and sounding board - especially given the very DIY nature of our wedding venue. Jamie was continually organized, calm and responsive.

In the week leading up the wedding, Jamie went above and beyond when we faced some unpredictable weather challenges. With Hurricane Harvey expected to hit Chatham Friday/Sat, Jamie went into action working through contingency and backup plans. Despite the stressful turn of events, Jamie stayed calm throughout and I knew undoubtedly she had it covered. She was on top of every vendor and was there to answer every question.

In the end, the weather cleared and we had the most beautiful day. My biggest fear during the planning process was how the whole thing would come together. With so many vendors, it seemed like an impossible task - but Jamie made it happen. Every single element of our wedding was better than I imagined. Planning a wedding is a big undertaking and we could not have done it without Jamie. Cape Cod Celebrations is an incredible team and I would HIGHLY recommend their services to anyone getting married on Cape Cod.

Sent on 09/29/2019
  • Sahar

Sahar Nadimi · Married on 08/30/2019

Stephanie is the best!

We had the best experience working with Stephanie at Cape Cod Celebrations!! She helped us achieve our dream wedding at Wequassett. Every detail was covered on the wedding day and the day went so perfectly! She is super easy to work with and very responsive to all emails and phone calls, which was very important to us since this was a destination wedding for us. She recommended several of our vendors and they were excellent as well. Stephanie is an expert wedding planner and we are so thankful for all her hard work! I highly recommend her and Cape Cod Celebrations!!

Sent on 09/13/2019

Adrienne Stuart · Married on 07/19/2019

Seamless execution of our vision. Picture-perfect!

I hired Jamie and Cape Cod Celebrations for day of assistance. Being a take-charge mother of the bride and having my own years of experience in restaurant and catering, I almost made the poor decision not to hire a coordinator. I thought I could do it all myself with my daughter. Thank goodness I changed my mind andI hired CCC. No matter how good a bride and MOB's planning and preparation is, having someone onsite for the entire day to execute the script and vision is essential. Without Jamie and her intern, Ashley, I would have been running around and checking on every aspect, not enjoying myself nearly enough. Instead, I enjoyed the morning with the bridal party, then arrived at the venue confident, relaxed, and joyful. I felt like a guest and let the wedding unfold, completely without stress or worry. Jamie came completely prepared and intimately knowledgeable about the entire scope of the rather detailed wedding. Being at an expansive outdoor venue with over a dozen vendors is a carefully choreographed production. Jamie handled every vendor and aspect flawlessly, calmly, and with compete control. She collaborates well with other vendors and is highly respected. Even though I enjoyed CCC for just day of, it felt like I received a lot more than that. All of their timely communication, easy to navigate website, online forms and guidelines, were helpful. If you are a bride or a parent planning a wedding, I highly recommend Cape Cod Celebrations to handle any and all aspects of your wedding.

Sent on 08/11/2019
    Cape Cod Celebrations 16
    Cape Cod Celebrations 17
    Cape Cod Celebrations 18

Kate · Married on 06/29/2019

The BEST wedding planner!!!!

I honestly can't put into words the experience I had with Stephanie and Cape Cod Celebrations. From my first phone call, before I even made the decision to book with her, Stephanie was extremely helpful, sincere, and easy to talk to. Throughout the year we worked with her, Stephanie was incredibly fast in her responses to every single email I sent. She made me feel like my wedding was the only one she was planning the whole time. In fact, at one point she mentioned that Summer 2019 would be their busiest yet, and I was shocked to hear that because I truly felt like my wedding was the only one she was planning.

Both my mom and my mother-in-law commented several times on how professional, yet calm Stephanie was. She handled family dynamics like an absolute pro, and made everyone feel good about every decision we made. She also had a way of helping us make decisions, and making us feel extremely confident in them.

Fast forward to the day of our wedding, I was SO excited to see Stephanie and have her handling everything. She was so calm the whole day, despite the completely unpredictable weather. She kept me updated on the weather all day, but in a way that was calm and didn't make me anxious. She made me confident in my decision to keep everything outdoors, something that paid off when the sun came out.

The final thing I will say, which I think speaks volumes, is that leading up to my wedding, almost everyone commented to me that I seemed to relaxed about the wedding. My response? "I have the most incredible wedding planner, so we have it all under control."

Sent on 07/18/2019

Colleen Feeney · Married on 06/29/2019

Jamie & Team were AMAZING!

We had the pleasure of working with Jamie @ Cape Cod Celebrations who helped create the most beautiful and perfect day!! Everything went off without a hitch and that team is hugely responsible for how smooth & seamless the whole day went. I like to think of myself as very organized and type A person, but I truly could not have done it without Jamie. This is my PSA to everyone out there who is debating getting a planner, DO IT!!!!!!!! You will never regret it for one second!!!

Sent on 09/19/2019
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 06/15/2019

Amazing - Best decision I made was hiring Day of Coordinator!

I worked with Kate from Cape Cod Celebrations as my day of coordinator for my wedding at Bourne Farm on 6/15/19. Words can't express how amazing she was to work with! I explained my vision and she really made it come to life. Having a tented wedding with over 10 vendors is extremely difficult to coordinate and Kate made it all seamless and painless by taking over all timelines, delivery, setup, etc. I'm so thankful I decided to hire a day of coordinator - it was the best decision I made! Thank you Cape Cod Celebrations!

Sent on 06/18/2019

Rob Epplin · Married on 05/25/2019

Wonderful to work with!

Jamie planned our wedding - from the first phone call to “the day of” her team was professional organized full of good suggestions and always a lot of fun.

Cape Cod has a number of great vendors but we never felt silo’d into one single vendor. Lots of choices lots of suggestions and they all worked seamlessly on the big day

I would highly recommend Jamie and Cape Cod - they did a fantastic job and Jay and I didn’t lift a finger that day. Everything rolled out as planned - including some beautiful weather 👍

Sent on 07/15/2019
    Cape Cod Celebrations 26
    Cape Cod Celebrations 27
  • Molly

Molly Tarlofsky · Married on 05/18/2019

The most beautiful day of our lives!

I can't even begin to put into words how incredible Stephanie is, but I will certainly try. We used Cape Cod Celebrations to assist us with day-of coordination as well as for some key, pre-wedding planning. Stephanie was communicative, unbelievably organized, kind, patient and wickedly knowledgeable. She found us wonderful vendors to work with who were so talented and so beyond friendly. Every moment of our wedding was planned for, nothing forgotten, even the minute details you would have never thought of until faced with them. Her presence at the wedding was so comforting and her calm demeanor put everyone at ease, especially the bridal party. Stephanie, you made our day perfect in every way. Yelp world: don't think twice about hiring anyone but CC Celebrations!

Sent on 10/06/2019
  • Amanda

Amanda Engstrom · Married on 10/20/2018

Every wedding needs Jamie at Cape Cod Celebrations

I owe the success of my amazing wedding to Jamie and the team at Cape Cod Celebrations! I don’t know what I would have done without Jamie, and I already miss working with her. I am so grateful to have had her to help me with every step of my wedding planning process. I was looking for a full service planner to help since we were planning the wedding long distance and I didn’t have much family on the Cape. From my first phone call with her, I knew Jamie was going the be the best! She was by my side (figuratively and sometimes literally) through every step from start to finish. I could go on forever listing all the ways Jamie helped me and made the planning and execution of my wedding perfect. What I loved most about having Jamie was that she always made me feel like no question was to small and every conversation we had was the most important part of her day. I would honestly sometimes forget she had other clients then just me! I am so lucky to have worked with such amazing people at my wedding (which Jamie helped me find), and we all had the greatest time together! Jamie is not only a fantastic and creative event planner, she is genuinely the nicest and most joyful person! I am so grateful for all the work and effort Jamie put into going above and beyond to help me and my family. I 100% recommend and encourage you to contact Jamie to assist you with your wedding, or any event planning needs. You will be so happy you did! I can’t wait to catch up with here again soon!

Sent on 11/14/2018

Cape Cod Celebrations's reply:

Amanda - you are the sweetest! I had such a wonderful time planning with you, Alexi and your family. I will miss planning with you too! Thank you so much for the kind words. xo

Sherri Horn · Married on 10/13/2018

Amazing - made everything run seamlessly!

Working with Stephanie was fabulous! We all loved working with her and she truly made everything seamless! I cannot recommend her enough and am so appreciative! When I walked down the steps and saw her beautiful smile hidden in the planter I just smiled too! She was so sweet and lovely and on top of everything!

Sent on 10/18/2018
  • Paige

Paige DeRidder · Married on 10/06/2018

If your a bride you NEED Jamie Bohlin!

Words cannot express my gratitude for Jamie and her team. Jamie was so easy to work with, on top of her stuff and truly made wedding planning fun! Her and her team created the most perfect wedding for us! It was the wedding I always dreamt off and it's all because of Cape Cod Celebrations. Jamie is a top-notch planner and I am incredibly lucky to have had her help. She always made me feel as though she had everything 100% under control. I wish I could give her more them five stars and excellent reviews! Simply THE BEST!!

Sent on 10/16/2018
    Cape Cod Celebrations 28
    Cape Cod Celebrations 29
    Cape Cod Celebrations 30
    Cape Cod Celebrations 31
    Cape Cod Celebrations 32
    Cape Cod Celebrations 33

lea · Married on 10/06/2018

The best wedding planning decision I made

Wedding planning is beyond stressful. That's just the truth. I thought I had it all under control but nearly lost my mind and decided I needed an extra set of hands. Just being on the phone with Cape Cod Celebrations (Jamie) calmed me down immediately and I knew it was the right choice to spend some extra money to have my sanity back. As soon as I signed the contract I instantly felt like a weight was lifted off my shoulders and I completely trusted that everything would work out perfectly (and it did!)
    Jamie was very flexible with us and created a custom plan that worked perfectly with our budget and the tasks that I knew I couldn't handle all on my own.
    I am typically an anxious frantic nervous mess, but I was completely relaxed the week of the wedding because I knew Jamie had it all under control. And trust me- you want to ENJOY the week of the wedding and soak it all in. I'm so happy that we made the decision to move forward with Cape Cod Celebrations. She read my mind, set up all of our decor exactly how I envisioned, and got 27 people down the aisle (yes, 27).
    Your wedding day is the biggest day of your life that you can never get it back. Let Cape Cod Celebrations help you!!

Sent on 06/13/2019

Hannah · Married on 09/15/2018

Amazing experience with A+ planners

Hiring Cape Cod Celebrations team to be our day-of planner was one of the best decisions we made. Stephanie's experience, familiarity with local vendors and can-do attitude took tons of stress out of the planning process and made our wedding day (not to mention the days and weeks leading up to it) much smoother. Stephanie's presence is unfailingly calm, professional and supportive, which made it easier to enjoy the planning process. You'll be in great hands if you hire Cape Cod Celebrations!

Sent on 01/27/2019

Christina · Married on 09/08/2018

Look no further! Best team ever.

Every bride needs a Jamie. Actually, everyone needs a Jamie. Honestly, how do you begin to explain how thankful you are for the person who helped plan, coordinate and execute the best day of your life? There is no way to describe how grateful we are of Jamie who literally made our vision her brand – she made everything we wanted happen.

My now husband and I worked with Jamie for about 16 months to plan our wedding. It was the best thing we ever did. My husband found Jamie after some research and knew that I would love her and want her to plan our wedding the second he spoke with her. From our first phone call, all together, you could feel her positivity, creativity, easygoing confidence and humor through the phone. I knew right from our first call we were going to get along and I instantly felt some relief about planning the wedding. I would say I have a touch of a type A personality and Jamie handled me with patience and ease.
    I shared a Pinterest board I had created for my vision for the wedding. Jamie brought it to life. She introduced me to her network of vendors and we chipped away at all of the moving parts. I sometimes did not know how to explain or bring to light what exactly I wanted to vendors during our meetings. Jamie knew and would answer for me. I didn’t even think twice about any suggestion she would make. I always went with what Jamie said because I trusted her more than I trusted myself in making these decisions. Basically, my mantra was WWJD (What Would Jamie Do).

Throughout the entire process, she was always in communication with us; documenting notes from every meeting so we would not forget anything we decided on or why we strayed away from something, suggestions, and then to-dos my husband and I were responsible for. She kept us on every communication with vendors and if for some reason we were not on the same page as a vendor, Jamie jumped right in and cleared up the situation.
    Jamie goes above and beyond in everything she does with confidence and so calmly to flawlessly execute every last detail for perfection. In the weeks leading up to it, she handled all of the vendor coordination and timelines for the day of, taking that off of my plate where I was able to focus on other smaller things. We pretty much met once or twice a month three months before the big day. She always gave the option of jumping on a call but I looked forward to our meetings in person where we would go down a checklist of things I had done or she had done since the last time we had spoken and then talked about what was on our plate next. Jamie made all of the planning so fun! Her passion and dedication for planning these events inspires you to want to go and do the same. And, I have to add, Jamie was planning all of these other weddings during the time we worked with her, and she still made us feel like we were her only one.
    Our wedding day was a dream. Because of Jamie and her assistant Lindsey (who was equally as awesome), we did not have to worry about a thing. I knew all of the details (which were unbelievably beautiful) and moving parts were in good hands. Our wedding was under a tent and Jamie had taken us into the tent to see how our vision came to life. We. Were. Blown. Away. Jamie gave us everything we ever wanted and hoped for on our big day.

At the end of the wedding, Jamie and her team took care of getting things on our shuttle home and packed up everything else that needed to be taken from the venue. She allowed us to enjoy and be present for every single second of our wedding.

Post wedding blues are real, people. But I would say a big part of mine is not talking to and meeting with Jamie all of the time. You are not just hiring a planner who is dedicated, proactive, hardworking and organized but you gain a trusted friend, confidant, sounding board, therapist and pretty much your right arm to help make the millions of decisions that need to be made while planning a wedding. She is everything you ever want in a planner and individual. I will not rest until all of Cape Cod and New England know how fantastic Jamie and her team truly are. We feel honored to have worked with her and honestly, I’m just looking to plan the next event so we get to have her back!

Sent on 10/15/2018

Micaela · Married on 09/01/2018

Jamie Bohlin & her team were incredible. Our backyard wedding on our private property in Brewster went seamlessly due to her guidance & support, and key relationships with all of the local vendors. Can't recommend highly enough!

Sent on 09/18/2018

Thank you Micaela!

Eleanor · Married on 08/18/2018

EXCELLENT - best planning decision

Adding Stephanie to our wedding planning was the best decision we made! My now husband and I were planning our wedding while being away from the cape and the two of us were also living on opposite side of the country at the time. Not only was Stephanie extremely professional and knowledgeable, but she brought a sense of calm to what is arguably an insane undertaking.

We had our first email exchanges about 9 months out, followed by an in person meeting 6 months out to start sketching out a plan, followed by another call 1 month out to make sure all the lingering details were coming together. I am admittedly a bit type A and did a ton of research for the wedding, but Stephanie had fantastic recommendations for vendors and scheduling, thought of things I would have absolutely overlooked and when it came to execution, she made our vision come together and run so smoothly.

She was such a pleasure to work with. HIGHLY HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Sent on 10/24/2018

amanda · Married on 06/24/2018

Our wedding was absolutely perfect, and we could not have done it without Jamie!

Sent on 07/04/2018

Cape Cod Celebrations's reply:

Thank you Amanda! What a fun weekend you had in Mashpee! :)

Colleen · Married on 06/23/2018

We worked with Kate as our day-of-coordinator for our backyard tented wedding and we loved her! We hired Cape Cod Celebrations primarily so that our parents could relax during the reception and not worry about any snafus that came up. We were on the fence about whether we needed a coordinator since our caterer provided an on-site event manager. However, we could not be happier that we went ahead with Cape Cod Celebrations!

Kate and her assistant were poised, organized, and polite yet appropriately directive when needed (with vendors, guests, etc.) They also gave off an air of being calm and relaxed (much needed during the stress of wedding planning) but don't be fooled - they are on top of everything! Prior to our wedding, they arrived on time for our planning meetings, had great ideas to problem solve minor issues, and were always pleasant with a "can-do" attitude. As the Bride and Groom, during the reception we didn't interact with our coordinator much at all since she was running point behind the scenes, making sure everything went smoothly. Unbenounced to us, there were indeed a few snafus but we didn't even know about them until after the fact since Kate was on top of them and fixed any minor issue before anyone noticed.

The day after our wedding, my parents had glowing reviews about the problem solving Kate did and how helpful she was. For example, at the end of the night and pushed my parents out the door with a smile, telling them to go enjoy the after-party and she would take care of clean up. Every single decoration was neatly packed up and organized when they returned. They were particularly impressed at her helpful, positive attitude. She made sure we enjoyed ourselves and didn't worry about a thing. I would hire her again in a heartbeat and if you're doing a tented wedding, I would highly recommend specifically asking for Kate!

Sent on 07/20/2018

Cape Cod Celebrations's reply:

Thank you so much Colleen! Kate loved working with you and your family!

S · Married on 06/16/2018

We had the BEST experience. Stephanie went above and beyond. She was responsive, helpful, and a true partner and advocate through this process. We couldn’t have done it without her. HIGHLY recommend.

Sent on 07/02/2018

Cape Cod Celebrations's reply:

#Darah :) We loved how you honored your history together at your wedding at Kalmar Village. Thank you so much from Stephanie & the team at Cape Cod Celebrations!

Charles · Married on 06/09/2018

Perfection! That's the only way I can use to describe our wedding day and Jamie was a key reason for that.

After spending a few weeks trying to plan our Cape Cod wedding from Chicago by ourselves we were feeling completely overwhelmed and unsure if we were going to be able to make our destination wedding successful. So we decided to give Jamie a call and see if we felt comfortable trusting someone else with our big day. From the first call we knew that Jamie was going to be our savior. She listened carefully to what we wanted and thoughtfully laid out our options on how to achieve what we wanted. What we loved is that Jamie never told us what to do - just what it would take to achieve our goals.

We started our planning process 18 months in advance of our date so choosing vendors was fairly easy, but with Jamie's many contacts she was able to suggest two to three options for each vendor and joined any interview calls that we wanted. Then after we chose our vendors she joined all of our vendor meetings to be sure she understood what we expected from them. Because of this preparation, she never had to ask us one question on the day of the wedding. She already knew what we wanted and just made it happen.

I'm sure there were issues that came up during the day (we even created one!), but our guests never knew about them. Jamie just took care of the issues and made sure the day was about us and our guests enjoyment.

Sent on 07/17/2018
    Cape Cod Celebrations 40
    Cape Cod Celebrations 41
    Cape Cod Celebrations 42

Cape Cod Celebrations's reply:

Thank you so much Chuck! I had so much fun working with you and Jeff and bringing your vision and personality to Chequessett!

Tess · Married on 06/02/2018

My husband and I had a WONDERFUL experience with Cape Cod Celebrations. We worked with Senior Planner Stephanie Diaz Eldredge, and we could not have been in better hands. Stephanie was responsive, knowledgeable, proactive, and a joy to work with. She simply got the job DONE both prior to the wedding and during the events the day of. We got married at Kalmar Village in North Truro, and Stephanie had an extensive knowledge of everything from the landscape to the extra amenities and details we never would have thought of. We truly could not have done it without her and feel so lucky to have found this planning company. We couldn't recommend them more. THANK YOU STEPHANIE AND CCC!!!!!!

Sent on 07/02/2018

Cape Cod Celebrations's reply:

Tess!! Thank you so much for your review! It was a magical day on the beach at Kalmar. Toes in the sand and frozen drinks in hand! You and Kevin created an unbelievable Cape Cod experience for your guests, Stephanie was so happy to help make it happen!!

Jackie · Married on 05/12/2018

We hired Jamie to help us with day-of planning, and it was one of the best decisions (if not THE best) we made. Leading up to our wedding in May, Jamie was extremely responsive and welcomed all of my questions-- she gave great suggestions and really knew the best resources on the cape. I never felt like I was bothering her with questions or concerns. And while Jamie was exactly the calming presence my husband and I needed leading up to the wedding, she was equally amazing on the big day. Rain caused us to shift the ceremony and cocktail hour inside, but I wasn't stressed by any of those details because Jamie took care of everything. She made sure all of our vendors knew the plan, helped us with the rehearsal, and made sure everything ran smoothly. Having Jamie there allowed me to fully relax and just enjoy the day. I can't recommend her enough!

Sent on 07/09/2018