Cape Cod Celebrations Reviews

88 | Yarmouth Port, MA

88 Reviews for Cape Cod Celebrations

Samantha · Getting married on 06/25/2021

Jamie is amazing!!!!

We had the most pleasant experience working with Jamie from Cape Cod Celebrations. She was there from beginning to end to promptly answer every question we had. (and boy did we have a lot!!) She never lost her patience and always offered creative and thoughtful suggestions. Another aspect of our relationship we were not expecting was her knowledge of other vendors and resources for completing the whole day. I would without a doubt recommend Jamie (and her team) to anyone getting married on the Cape!

Sent on 10/05/2020
  • Emily

Emily Dumas · Married on 09/26/2020

Get a Wedding Coordinator ASAP!

I was on the fence about hiring a wedding coordinator for my small wedding, but man oh man I am so glad that I did. CC Celebrations were the absolute best and while I only used them for day of coordination, if I could do it again, I'd have hired them for the whole process. Through and through entirely professional, were amazing and supportive through all the changes we had to make because of the pandemic and my day of coordinator Laurel was an absolute rock star and I had to worry about literally nothing that day and I can't thank her enough for that.

Sent on 10/07/2020
  • Jennifer

Jennifer Troutman · Married on 08/02/2020

A true professional and an absolute sweetheart!

Nobody in the business is more talented at planning weddings than Jamie Bohlin at Cape Cod Celebrations! From day one she was absolutely instrumental in planning our wedding celebration, including navigating the inevitable changes that occurred as a result of Covid. Every single vendor she recommended was top notch and there wasn't a single detail overlooked throughout the entire process. The attention she gave to our event made us feel like we were her only clients and her kind, fun personality but willingness to offer her honest opinion made us feel confident at every turn. Our wedding day was everything we hoped it would be, even in these crazy times, and we TRULY couldn't have done it without Jamie. Do yourself a favor and hire her now for the wedding of your dreams!

Sent on 09/14/2020

Karen Tarlofsky · Married on 06/05/2020

Perfect wedding planner

Stephanie was absolutely amazing. She was organized, efficient and so much fun to work with. She has an incredible attention to detail. She is very flexible and fair. Our whole family was totally thrilled with the whole experience.

Sent on 05/30/2019
  • Susan

Susan Gormley · Married on 12/14/2019

An Excellent Choice

I can't thank Cape Cod Celebrations, especially Heather enough for all her help leading up to and the actual wedding day. We truly appreciate everything she and Maia did and don't know what we would have done without them. We would not have had as wonderful a time as we did. The timing of everything was perfect and I know it is because of Heather. She always made us feel so special, especially the bride and groom who were absolutely over the moon excited with how everything turned out. We've gotten rave reviews from our guests. At the end of the night I simply walked out of the ballroom and seamlessly Heather took care of all our wrap up work.

Sent on 01/22/2020
  • Andrew

Andrew · Married on 09/21/2019

Use them, use stephanie

We had a truly phenomenal experience with Stephanie and Cape Cod Celebrations. Truly phenomenal.

My husband and I got married at the Provincetown Pilgrim Monument. We locked in the venue on our own, and we were looking for someone with a lot of Provincetown and Cape Cod knowledge to (1) help us find and organize vendors for the things we knew we wanted, (2) make sure we didn't forget anything important.

Initially we were unsure whether we wanted a full-service planner or just someone that could help with day of coordination and higher level logistics. Stephanie listened to our concerns and helped us figure out the best option for our needs without undue pressure. We ultimately went with the full-service package. The CCC team really undersold how much they could help with their full-service package, especially for an outdoor tented wedding. We really can't imagine the extra stress and complication if we had tried to manage more of the process ourself.

Stephanie excelled. She immediately understood our vision and turned that into a timeline and to-do list. She's incredibly organized and responsive--given how busy she is!--and could help us balance the pros and cons of various vendors or brainstorm ideas to solve a problem at the venue. Over the course of the planning process, we learned that there were choices we needed to make but didn't feel strongly about, and Stephanie helped push us in the right direction. And we also learned that there were things we cared a LOT about, and Stephanie got that and made sure she was prioritizing that with us. She's great at communication... oh, and every call and email with her was fun! She's delightful!

Other things we cared about:
    * Finding great vendors for invitations, cakes, photography, etc. Stephanie knows everyone and has great relationships with them. And when we weren't sure what we wanted, Stephanie helped us think through the different categories of options, so we could make more informed choices.
    * We wanted our wedding to have a lot of personal touches, so it didn't feel cookie-cutter. We had a few ideas about how to do that, Stephanie had some more, and she really helped us achieve that.
    * There were a couple things that our families wanted arranged, but we wanted to stay out of. Stephanie was happy to coordinate with them, and take it off our mind.

Stephanie really revealed how hard she'd worked, and how masterful she was, during the wedding weekend. She'd been in touch with all our vendors, all the logistics worked seamlessly... or so we think. Actually, my understanding is that there was a small hiccup, but Stephanie and the Cape Cod Celebrations team solved it without our knowledge. The only reason I know is that someone later said "your planner was so good at solving that one issue!"

And that's really the bottom line. Our guests marveled at the way Stephanie went from keeping us on schedule to busing glasses -- she did whatever needed to get done, she did it extremely well, and she was wonderful to be with the whole time. We're extremely happy with how our wedding turned out, and it's largely thanks to Stephanie. You should use her too.

Sent on 02/29/2020
  • Hannah

Hannah · Married on 09/14/2019

Amazing, stress free, planning process resulting in our DREAM weekend!

THANK YOU, JAMIE!! I honestly do not know what I would have done with out Jamie and the Cape Cod Celebrations team. Jamie was on top of everything and took texts, calls, and emails from me at all times of the day and always had an answer. As someone who works full time and travels a lot for work, I was worried the planning process would be super stressful. Jamie made sure that wasn't the case. She made the planning process fun and completely enjoyable, which I thought was impossible based on everything everyone told me going in to planning a wedding. Jamie juggled not only a huge wedding at our home in Chatham, so essentially created a venue, but also juggled a lot of cooks in the kitchen between me, my now husband, my mom, my sister, my dad, and my husband's parents, and she did it all with grace and with a calm, confident presence. I always knew Jamie had everything under control, which was so reassuring and calming. The actual day was an absolute dream come true! The entire weekend was magical and everything I could have hoped for and more. Everything went off without a hitch, and Jamie masterfully orchestrated all the vendors and timeline and guests. I am going to miss working with Jamie as I have very much enjoyed working with her and getting to know her over the past year and a half. She was not only incredibly knowledgeable, professional, and on top of everything, but she was really fun to spend time with and get to know. I would highly recommend Jamie and the Cape Cod Celebrations team for anyone getting married on Cape Cod, their relationships with vendors across the cape is strong and incredibly valuable, and I just can't say enough good things about the team! Thank you all so much, YOU ARE AMAZING!! John, my family, and I are so grateful for all you did, and all the detail and care you put in to making our dream weekend come to life. Thank you, thank you!!

Sent on 09/23/2019
  • Christina

Christina · Married on 09/14/2019

Highly Recommended!

Both Jamie and Kate from CCC were amazing! We had a tented wedding at a private residence where we needed to bring in EVERYTHING (electricity, bathrooms, water etc.) and I was super nervous about the wedding weekend/day of going smoothly and Kate made sure that happened, we could have not done it without her! I am a software sales rep by profession so have very high standards when I am the customer and Kate was wonderful, she thought of things that we didn’t and ensured that everything ran smoothly so that we could just enjoy our day. I highly recommend CCC and both Jamie and Kate!

Sent on 10/03/2019
  • Z

Zoe · Married on 09/07/2019

Amazing Experience with Cape Cod Celebrations

Working with Jamie and Cape Cod Celebrations was one of the best decisions we made. She came highly recommended by friends and now I know why. In the pre-planning phases, Jamie was an amazing resource and sounding board - especially given the very DIY nature of our wedding venue. Jamie was continually organized, calm and responsive.

In the week leading up the wedding, Jamie went above and beyond when we faced some unpredictable weather challenges. With Hurricane Harvey expected to hit Chatham Friday/Sat, Jamie went into action working through contingency and backup plans. Despite the stressful turn of events, Jamie stayed calm throughout and I knew undoubtedly she had it covered. She was on top of every vendor and was there to answer every question.

In the end, the weather cleared and we had the most beautiful day. My biggest fear during the planning process was how the whole thing would come together. With so many vendors, it seemed like an impossible task - but Jamie made it happen. Every single element of our wedding was better than I imagined. Planning a wedding is a big undertaking and we could not have done it without Jamie. Cape Cod Celebrations is an incredible team and I would HIGHLY recommend their services to anyone getting married on Cape Cod.

Sent on 09/29/2019
  • Sahar

Sahar Nadimi · Married on 08/30/2019

Stephanie is the best!

We had the best experience working with Stephanie at Cape Cod Celebrations!! She helped us achieve our dream wedding at Wequassett. Every detail was covered on the wedding day and the day went so perfectly! She is super easy to work with and very responsive to all emails and phone calls, which was very important to us since this was a destination wedding for us. She recommended several of our vendors and they were excellent as well. Stephanie is an expert wedding planner and we are so thankful for all her hard work! I highly recommend her and Cape Cod Celebrations!!

Sent on 09/13/2019

Andrea Sacks · Married on 08/03/2019

The best ever

We do not know where to begin to convey our upmost appreciation for Jamie and Cape Cod Celebrations. Jamie and her team brought our wedding day vision to fruition at Chequessett Yacht Club in August 2019. Every moment of our day exceeded our expectations. Leading up to this day, Jamie’s local knowledge, professionalism, friendliness and expertise guided our wedding vendor selection, wedding timeline, first look suggestions, ceremony setup, transportation plan, and every logistical question that came to mind. Jamie left no detail untouched and was truly the most valuable resource on our wedding day. With Jamie’s help, we celebrated our wedding day without any stress and we were truly able to enjoy the magic of our wedding day. We can never thank her enough

Sent on 02/14/2020

Adrienne Stuart · Married on 07/19/2019

Seamless execution of our vision. Picture-perfect!

I hired Jamie and Cape Cod Celebrations for day of assistance. Being a take-charge mother of the bride and having my own years of experience in restaurant and catering, I almost made the poor decision not to hire a coordinator. I thought I could do it all myself with my daughter. Thank goodness I changed my mind andI hired CCC. No matter how good a bride and MOB's planning and preparation is, having someone onsite for the entire day to execute the script and vision is essential. Without Jamie and her intern, Ashley, I would have been running around and checking on every aspect, not enjoying myself nearly enough. Instead, I enjoyed the morning with the bridal party, then arrived at the venue confident, relaxed, and joyful. I felt like a guest and let the wedding unfold, completely without stress or worry. Jamie came completely prepared and intimately knowledgeable about the entire scope of the rather detailed wedding. Being at an expansive outdoor venue with over a dozen vendors is a carefully choreographed production. Jamie handled every vendor and aspect flawlessly, calmly, and with compete control. She collaborates well with other vendors and is highly respected. Even though I enjoyed CCC for just day of, it felt like I received a lot more than that. All of their timely communication, easy to navigate website, online forms and guidelines, were helpful. If you are a bride or a parent planning a wedding, I highly recommend Cape Cod Celebrations to handle any and all aspects of your wedding.

Sent on 08/11/2019

Kate · Married on 06/29/2019

The BEST wedding planner!!!!

I honestly can't put into words the experience I had with Stephanie and Cape Cod Celebrations. From my first phone call, before I even made the decision to book with her, Stephanie was extremely helpful, sincere, and easy to talk to. Throughout the year we worked with her, Stephanie was incredibly fast in her responses to every single email I sent. She made me feel like my wedding was the only one she was planning the whole time. In fact, at one point she mentioned that Summer 2019 would be their busiest yet, and I was shocked to hear that because I truly felt like my wedding was the only one she was planning.

Both my mom and my mother-in-law commented several times on how professional, yet calm Stephanie was. She handled family dynamics like an absolute pro, and made everyone feel good about every decision we made. She also had a way of helping us make decisions, and making us feel extremely confident in them.

Fast forward to the day of our wedding, I was SO excited to see Stephanie and have her handling everything. She was so calm the whole day, despite the completely unpredictable weather. She kept me updated on the weather all day, but in a way that was calm and didn't make me anxious. She made me confident in my decision to keep everything outdoors, something that paid off when the sun came out.

The final thing I will say, which I think speaks volumes, is that leading up to my wedding, almost everyone commented to me that I seemed to relaxed about the wedding. My response? "I have the most incredible wedding planner, so we have it all under control."

Sent on 07/18/2019

Colleen Feeney · Married on 06/29/2019

Jamie & Team were AMAZING!

We had the pleasure of working with Jamie @ Cape Cod Celebrations who helped create the most beautiful and perfect day!! Everything went off without a hitch and that team is hugely responsible for how smooth & seamless the whole day went. I like to think of myself as very organized and type A person, but I truly could not have done it without Jamie. This is my PSA to everyone out there who is debating getting a planner, DO IT!!!!!!!! You will never regret it for one second!!!

Sent on 09/19/2019
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 06/15/2019

Amazing - Best decision I made was hiring Day of Coordinator!

I worked with Kate from Cape Cod Celebrations as my day of coordinator for my wedding at Bourne Farm on 6/15/19. Words can't express how amazing she was to work with! I explained my vision and she really made it come to life. Having a tented wedding with over 10 vendors is extremely difficult to coordinate and Kate made it all seamless and painless by taking over all timelines, delivery, setup, etc. I'm so thankful I decided to hire a day of coordinator - it was the best decision I made! Thank you Cape Cod Celebrations!

Sent on 06/18/2019
  • Jen

Jen Young · Married on 06/08/2019

Best wedding planner on Cape Cod!

Jamie was our planner for our wedding this past June at Chequessett in Wellfleet, and I can’t say enough good things about the entire experience of working with her. We did the partial planning package, which was a great fit for us - we wanted to be involved but not stressed (at least not any more than necessary!). Jamie kept us on track, making sure all the details were being thoughtfully taken care of with her well-organized suite of to-do lists, schedules, and recommendations for everything from your “paper needs” for the wedding, to suggestions on gratuities for various vendors, and ideas for items to put in gift bags. She was a great resource for the areas of planning that we didn’t know much about, like working with the caterer and furniture rental vendors, how to schedule guest transportation, etc. etc. etc.! (There was a lot we didn’t know about…) Jamie recommended some great vendors that fit with our style desires and our budget, including our florist and hair stylist, and they were all fantastic. She’s incredibly responsive via email for questions big and small, which is so convenient. Jamie has a warm and professional personality that is wonderful to work with. I always felt like we were in great hands, and I really can’t say enough good things about the entire experience!

Sent on 11/05/2019

Rob Epplin · Married on 05/25/2019

Wonderful to work with!

Jamie planned our wedding - from the first phone call to “the day of” her team was professional organized full of good suggestions and always a lot of fun.

Cape Cod has a number of great vendors but we never felt silo’d into one single vendor. Lots of choices lots of suggestions and they all worked seamlessly on the big day

I would highly recommend Jamie and Cape Cod - they did a fantastic job and Jay and I didn’t lift a finger that day. Everything rolled out as planned - including some beautiful weather 👍

Sent on 07/15/2019
  • Molly

Molly Tarlofsky · Married on 05/18/2019

The most beautiful day of our lives!

I can't even begin to put into words how incredible Stephanie is, but I will certainly try. We used Cape Cod Celebrations to assist us with day-of coordination as well as for some key, pre-wedding planning. Stephanie was communicative, unbelievably organized, kind, patient and wickedly knowledgeable. She found us wonderful vendors to work with who were so talented and so beyond friendly. Every moment of our wedding was planned for, nothing forgotten, even the minute details you would have never thought of until faced with them. Her presence at the wedding was so comforting and her calm demeanor put everyone at ease, especially the bridal party. Stephanie, you made our day perfect in every way. Yelp world: don't think twice about hiring anyone but CC Celebrations!

Sent on 10/06/2019
  • Amanda

Amanda Engstrom · Married on 10/20/2018

Every wedding needs Jamie at Cape Cod Celebrations

I owe the success of my amazing wedding to Jamie and the team at Cape Cod Celebrations! I don’t know what I would have done without Jamie, and I already miss working with her. I am so grateful to have had her to help me with every step of my wedding planning process. I was looking for a full service planner to help since we were planning the wedding long distance and I didn’t have much family on the Cape. From my first phone call with her, I knew Jamie was going the be the best! She was by my side (figuratively and sometimes literally) through every step from start to finish. I could go on forever listing all the ways Jamie helped me and made the planning and execution of my wedding perfect. What I loved most about having Jamie was that she always made me feel like no question was to small and every conversation we had was the most important part of her day. I would honestly sometimes forget she had other clients then just me! I am so lucky to have worked with such amazing people at my wedding (which Jamie helped me find), and we all had the greatest time together! Jamie is not only a fantastic and creative event planner, she is genuinely the nicest and most joyful person! I am so grateful for all the work and effort Jamie put into going above and beyond to help me and my family. I 100% recommend and encourage you to contact Jamie to assist you with your wedding, or any event planning needs. You will be so happy you did! I can’t wait to catch up with here again soon!

Sent on 11/14/2018

Cape Cod Celebrations's reply:

Amanda - you are the sweetest! I had such a wonderful time planning with you, Alexi and your family. I will miss planning with you too! Thank you so much for the kind words. xo

Sherri Horn · Married on 10/13/2018

Amazing - made everything run seamlessly!

Working with Stephanie was fabulous! We all loved working with her and she truly made everything seamless! I cannot recommend her enough and am so appreciative! When I walked down the steps and saw her beautiful smile hidden in the planter I just smiled too! She was so sweet and lovely and on top of everything!

Sent on 10/18/2018
  • Paige

Paige DeRidder · Married on 10/06/2018

If your a bride you NEED Jamie Bohlin!

Words cannot express my gratitude for Jamie and her team. Jamie was so easy to work with, on top of her stuff and truly made wedding planning fun! Her and her team created the most perfect wedding for us! It was the wedding I always dreamt off and it's all because of Cape Cod Celebrations. Jamie is a top-notch planner and I am incredibly lucky to have had her help. She always made me feel as though she had everything 100% under control. I wish I could give her more them five stars and excellent reviews! Simply THE BEST!!

Sent on 10/16/2018

lea · Married on 10/06/2018

The best wedding planning decision I made

Wedding planning is beyond stressful. That's just the truth. I thought I had it all under control but nearly lost my mind and decided I needed an extra set of hands. Just being on the phone with Cape Cod Celebrations (Jamie) calmed me down immediately and I knew it was the right choice to spend some extra money to have my sanity back. As soon as I signed the contract I instantly felt like a weight was lifted off my shoulders and I completely trusted that everything would work out perfectly (and it did!)
    Jamie was very flexible with us and created a custom plan that worked perfectly with our budget and the tasks that I knew I couldn't handle all on my own.
    I am typically an anxious frantic nervous mess, but I was completely relaxed the week of the wedding because I knew Jamie had it all under control. And trust me- you want to ENJOY the week of the wedding and soak it all in. I'm so happy that we made the decision to move forward with Cape Cod Celebrations. She read my mind, set up all of our decor exactly how I envisioned, and got 27 people down the aisle (yes, 27).
    Your wedding day is the biggest day of your life that you can never get it back. Let Cape Cod Celebrations help you!!

Sent on 06/13/2019

Hannah · Married on 09/15/2018

Amazing experience with A+ planners

Hiring Cape Cod Celebrations team to be our day-of planner was one of the best decisions we made. Stephanie's experience, familiarity with local vendors and can-do attitude took tons of stress out of the planning process and made our wedding day (not to mention the days and weeks leading up to it) much smoother. Stephanie's presence is unfailingly calm, professional and supportive, which made it easier to enjoy the planning process. You'll be in great hands if you hire Cape Cod Celebrations!

Sent on 01/27/2019

Christina · Married on 09/08/2018

Look no further! Best team ever.

Every bride needs a Jamie. Actually, everyone needs a Jamie. Honestly, how do you begin to explain how thankful you are for the person who helped plan, coordinate and execute the best day of your life? There is no way to describe how grateful we are of Jamie who literally made our vision her brand – she made everything we wanted happen.

My now husband and I worked with Jamie for about 16 months to plan our wedding. It was the best thing we ever did. My husband found Jamie after some research and knew that I would love her and want her to plan our wedding the second he spoke with her. From our first phone call, all together, you could feel her positivity, creativity, easygoing confidence and humor through the phone. I knew right from our first call we were going to get along and I instantly felt some relief about planning the wedding. I would say I have a touch of a type A personality and Jamie handled me with patience and ease.
    I shared a Pinterest board I had created for my vision for the wedding. Jamie brought it to life. She introduced me to her network of vendors and we chipped away at all of the moving parts. I sometimes did not know how to explain or bring to light what exactly I wanted to vendors during our meetings. Jamie knew and would answer for me. I didn’t even think twice about any suggestion she would make. I always went with what Jamie said because I trusted her more than I trusted myself in making these decisions. Basically, my mantra was WWJD (What Would Jamie Do).

Throughout the entire process, she was always in communication with us; documenting notes from every meeting so we would not forget anything we decided on or why we strayed away from something, suggestions, and then to-dos my husband and I were responsible for. She kept us on every communication with vendors and if for some reason we were not on the same page as a vendor, Jamie jumped right in and cleared up the situation.
    Jamie goes above and beyond in everything she does with confidence and so calmly to flawlessly execute every last detail for perfection. In the weeks leading up to it, she handled all of the vendor coordination and timelines for the day of, taking that off of my plate where I was able to focus on other smaller things. We pretty much met once or twice a month three months before the big day. She always gave the option of jumping on a call but I looked forward to our meetings in person where we would go down a checklist of things I had done or she had done since the last time we had spoken and then talked about what was on our plate next. Jamie made all of the planning so fun! Her passion and dedication for planning these events inspires you to want to go and do the same. And, I have to add, Jamie was planning all of these other weddings during the time we worked with her, and she still made us feel like we were her only one.
    Our wedding day was a dream. Because of Jamie and her assistant Lindsey (who was equally as awesome), we did not have to worry about a thing. I knew all of the details (which were unbelievably beautiful) and moving parts were in good hands. Our wedding was under a tent and Jamie had taken us into the tent to see how our vision came to life. We. Were. Blown. Away. Jamie gave us everything we ever wanted and hoped for on our big day.

At the end of the wedding, Jamie and her team took care of getting things on our shuttle home and packed up everything else that needed to be taken from the venue. She allowed us to enjoy and be present for every single second of our wedding.

Post wedding blues are real, people. But I would say a big part of mine is not talking to and meeting with Jamie all of the time. You are not just hiring a planner who is dedicated, proactive, hardworking and organized but you gain a trusted friend, confidant, sounding board, therapist and pretty much your right arm to help make the millions of decisions that need to be made while planning a wedding. She is everything you ever want in a planner and individual. I will not rest until all of Cape Cod and New England know how fantastic Jamie and her team truly are. We feel honored to have worked with her and honestly, I’m just looking to plan the next event so we get to have her back!

Sent on 10/15/2018