Cape Cod Celebrations Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner

Kim Getting married on 03/03/2023

Absolutely perfect!

Absolutely perfect – I cannot begin to thank Jamie and Cape Cod Celebrations enough for making our wedding day so amazing. It was so beautiful and simply the best day.

We live outside of Philadelphia and were planning a wedding in the Cape without a lot of knowledge on the area and local vendors. We got married in March 2021 and even though we were planning through covid, she made the entire planning experience easy, stress free, and enjoyable. We did not have a clear vision coming into the planning, but she was able to help us narrow in on a location, connect with vendors that matched our style, and recommended details that I never would have thought about including – each one made the wedding that much more perfect. It was such a beautiful, classy, fun, beach wedding with a bonfire.

The whole wedding weekend was perfect. Not only was Jamie amazing during the planning process, but made the wedding day run so smoothly. Keeping us in line and making sure everyone was where they needed to be. It allowed us and our family to just relax and enjoy the beautiful day.

I know that I would not have had that experience if I would have tried to plan it myself. Looking back on the weekend, I am just so happy with every detail – I would not have asked for anything more; or done anything different – from Chatham Bars and working with Kristin, the food, Patrice’s flowers, Kim’s Photos, Graham’s music and the cards from Dulce Press. Just perfect and Jamie coordinated it all.

Thank you, thank you!!
    Lori M. Getting married on 07/31/2022

Professional and Gracious wedding planner

I highly recommend Cape Cod Celebrations, and more specifically Jamie Bohlin if you are looking for a wedding planner in the Cape. I have worked with many Cape Cos vendors over the years but none as professional as Jamie. Jamie has a vast amount of resources available to her on the Cape, is quick to respond to emails and phone calls and listens well to help you create the perfect vision of your wedding. She has great relationships with other vendors and is an absolute pleasure to work with. 5 Stars for Jamie!
    Erin F. Married on 04/29/2022

Crucial Wedding Vender

I cannot recommend Cape Cod Celebrations enough. We worked with Kate Mann and she was absolutely incredible. She flawlessly helped to execute the most perfect day for us. Multiple guests commented on how relaxed and calm I was. As someone who has neither been described as relaxed or calm I can confidentially say that having Kate was a huge reason I was able to feel so relaxed. Kate was so patient with me while I asked all questions and gave expert advice when I needed feedback. I truly couldn’t have been happier with my choice and would recommend Cape Cod Celebrations to absolutely anyone.
    Debra Married on 09/12/2021

Book ccc, now!

Wedding on the Cape?? Look no further. We worked with Kate for our wedding at Chatham Bars Inn and couldn't have been happier. From the beginning we felt that having a person help us out with the details was very important, and we were NOT wrong. She treated our wedding like it was our own, brought ideas to the table, and executed perfectly. We don't know what we would have done without her! It was nice to know a month out from our big day when we were stressed out, that Kate was working behind the scenes for us, coordinating with our vendors, and putting together a detailed timeline. About a month out, we felt pretty confident that our planning was all set, and then once we got things moving with Kate, we realized we had so much more to coordinate!! The day was perfect, and no detail was overlooked. Kate had my trust 100% and was truly amazing. We had so many little things that I really was expecting at least one thing to not be exact (because it is so much!!!) but NO, Kate is a boss and didn't overlook a single thing. She was our saving grace and we are so so thankful for everything that she did for us. Thank you Kate, and Cape Cod Celebrations; you make magic happen!!!
    Deborah R. Married on 08/06/2021

Exceptional

We tied the knot two weeks ago- 2nd marriage for us both and blended family. I admire Jamie’s expertise, work ethic and especially her creativity given we did not want traditional. What I admire the most is that she is an exceptionally good person with impeccable integrity. I trust her implicitly and the entire day was perfect because of Jamie.
    Katherine R. Married on 07/31/2021

Totally exceeded expectations!

I genuinely don't know what we would have done without Jamie and Cape Cod Celebrations! She helped us navigate a postponement due to COVID, constantly changing guidelines and protocols, and a few other curveballs with so much patience, grace, and humor. Jamie has an exceptionally calming presence, and we felt like we could be totally open and honest with her about what we wanted for our day. Our wedding day far exceeded our expectations and we felt like we were able to be totally present and enjoy the day because Jamie had prepared for everything so thoroughly and helped cue us on important transitions without us even having to think. She has great relationships with top-notch vendors, so we knew if Jamie was recommending someone, they would be exceptional to work with as well! It felt so good to be able to fully trust that Jamie has thought of everything, has seen everything, and would make planning as fun as possible, even in the midst of a pandemic! Thank you Jamie and Cape Cod Celebrations for going way above and beyond!
  • Francesca
    Francesca D. Married on 07/10/2021

Cape Cod Celebrations is the wedding planner for you!

We got married in July 2021, and we had a wonderful experience working with Heather and Cape Cod Celebrations. We had been working together for a year prior to the wedding, and we would not have been able to have our dream wedding without them. Jamie helped us find the perfect venue, which we would not have been able to find without CCC. Wedding planning can be stressful and it is easy to become inpatient. Heather helped me remain calm throughout the entire year, and even the day of! Many guests said it was the nicest wedding they had ever been to, and Heather was a big part of that. I trusted her to make decisions during setup, and she came to me when she needed me while we were getting ready. We had a rain shower surprise that wouldn't go away before the ceremony, but she made it all work out ! We were able to have our ceremony outside of the tent even with all teh last minute uncertainty. Everything came together so nicely, and you will definitely be in good hands with CCC!
    Samantha Married on 06/25/2021

Jamie is amazing!!!!

We had the most pleasant experience working with Jamie from Cape Cod Celebrations. She was there from beginning to end to promptly answer every question we had. (and boy did we have a lot!!) She never lost her patience and always offered creative and thoughtful suggestions. Another aspect of our relationship we were not expecting was her knowledge of other vendors and resources for completing the whole day. I would without a doubt recommend Jamie (and her team) to anyone getting married on the Cape!
    Sam G. Married on 06/20/2021

Jamie is THE BEST!!!

Working with Cape Cod celebrations was without a doubt the best decision we made when planning my wedding at The Provincetown Inn. It was a lobster bake on the water with tons of moving pieces. The wedding was originally planned for last June and needed to be postponed a year due to covid. We were lucky enough to work with the owner of Cape Cod Celebrations, Jamie Bohlin. Jamie managed to keep us calm and on track during the entire planning process. We would have been lost without her! Jamie certainly knows the Cape and recommended fantastic vendors to us. Her attention to detail and creativity made each decision perfect! Decor, flowers, invitations, a gorgeous tent, lobster bibs, even the table and dance floor placement.
    Not only was Jamie amazing during the planning process, but she made the wedding day run so smoothly. Keeping us in line and making sure everyone was where they needed to be. It allowed us and our family to just relax and enjoy the beautiful day. Our friends and family all said this was “the best wedding ever”! We know it was the best wedding ever, in large part because of Jamie and Cape Cod Celebrations.
  • Meghan
    Meghan C. Married on 06/12/2021

So thankful for Stephanie & Cap Cod Celebrations!

We were so happy with our experience working with Stephanie! She helped us switch our venue last minute when we were feeling like we would need to cancel then she kept us super organized and detail oriented throughout the planning. We were feeling stressed out going into our wedding week, but our final sit down meeting with Stephanie made us feel so much better! Would highly recommend!
    Karly Married on 10/10/2020

Book them - best money you’ll ever spend

Let me start by saying if you have a DIY venue that does not include a planner or day of coordinator, YOU NEED CAPE COD CELEBRATIONS. The best money I ever spent. It is pricey, but trust me, so worth it! After selecting my venue, I knew I would need a planner. Everything was brought in- the venue was JUST the venue. I had like 13 vendors. I am Type A and knew I would want to do a lot of hands on preparations, but the weekend of that I did not want to do ANYTHING. I chose Cape Cod Celebrations because they had worked at my venue and with almost all of my vendors and got great reviews. Jamie was AMAZING. She made straight forward recommendations whenever asked. She was great about staying in touch through a year of wedding postponement. I chose the “day of coordinator” package plus rehearsal assistance and vendor check in. Jamie came on Thursday and helped with our rehearsal and went through all my organized boxes of wedding decor. Friday, she came to the venue to check in my vendor drop offs (tent, restrooms, etc.) and make sure everything was delivered and set up as agreed. Saturday she arrived and got straight to it. I didn’t have to worry about a thing. The wedding went super smooth. The reception went super smooth. If there was ever an issue, I did not know about it. She said bye at the end of the night, but was more than happy to stay if I needed. If you want to have a stress- free day, book with Cape Cod Celebrations!!
  • Emily
    Emily D. Married on 09/26/2020

Get a Wedding Coordinator ASAP!

I was on the fence about hiring a wedding coordinator for my small wedding, but man oh man I am so glad that I did. CC Celebrations were the absolute best and while I only used them for day of coordination, if I could do it again, I'd have hired them for the whole process. Through and through entirely professional, were amazing and supportive through all the changes we had to make because of the pandemic and my day of coordinator Laurel was an absolute rock star and I had to worry about literally nothing that day and I can't thank her enough for that.
    Sarah R. Married on 08/28/2020

An incredible team - thank you Cape Cod Celebrations!

Stephanie and the Cape Cod Celebrations team are incredible. We worked with Stephanie over two years amid COVID, evolving from our original vision to a 150 person anniversary party last month.

During the days up to the wedding, I, my mom and Maid of Honor were all so relaxed, due to how prepared and organized Stephanie was.

Stephanie has great relationships with the vendors on the Outer Cape, and was able to use those relationships to help us bring our vision to life. She would “yes and” our ideas, and was flexible leading us through all the changes due to COVID.

We’d strongly recommend working with Cape Cod Celebrations! Thank you Stephanie and team!
  • Jennifer
    Jennifer T. Married on 08/02/2020

A true professional and an absolute sweetheart!

Nobody in the business is more talented at planning weddings than Jamie Bohlin at Cape Cod Celebrations! From day one she was absolutely instrumental in planning our wedding celebration, including navigating the inevitable changes that occurred as a result of Covid. Every single vendor she recommended was top notch and there wasn't a single detail overlooked throughout the entire process. The attention she gave to our event made us feel like we were her only clients and her kind, fun personality but willingness to offer her honest opinion made us feel confident at every turn. Our wedding day was everything we hoped it would be, even in these crazy times, and we TRULY couldn't have done it without Jamie. Do yourself a favor and hire her now for the wedding of your dreams!
  • Jill
    Jill D. Married on 06/20/2020

They make wedding dreams come true!

We don’t even know where to start with this review, because words can’t do justice to how amazing Stephanie and the team at CCC are! Stephanie was our Day of Coordinator, but it felt like much more than that. She made sure our day went completely seamlessly. She was incredibly professional and kind and helped us execute everything to perfection. We had a stressful week leading up to our wedding with last minute COVID safety protocols implemented the week of and she was incredibly supportive and helpful because CCC had done weddings under lots of different conditions over the past year and half. She helped us roll with the punches and made sure every detail was taken care of so that we could truly enjoy our day. Our families and wedding parties were so impressed with her and we were all so grateful for everything she and the CCC team did for us. We had a coordinator at our venue that helped with a lot of the planning lead up to the day, and even with that being the case I cannot recommend hiring CCC for your day of coordination or more. They really put all those final pieces together to make everything go smoothly! If you are getting married on Cape Cod, you absolutely need to hire Cape Cod Celebrations to help make your dream wedding come true!
    Karen T. Married on 06/05/2020

Perfect wedding planner

Stephanie was absolutely amazing. She was organized, efficient and so much fun to work with. She has an incredible attention to detail. She is very flexible and fair. Our whole family was totally thrilled with the whole experience.
  • Susan
    Susan G. Married on 12/14/2019

An Excellent Choice

I can't thank Cape Cod Celebrations, especially Heather enough for all her help leading up to and the actual wedding day. We truly appreciate everything she and Maia did and don't know what we would have done without them. We would not have had as wonderful a time as we did. The timing of everything was perfect and I know it is because of Heather. She always made us feel so special, especially the bride and groom who were absolutely over the moon excited with how everything turned out. We've gotten rave reviews from our guests. At the end of the night I simply walked out of the ballroom and seamlessly Heather took care of all our wrap up work.
  • Andrew
    Andrew Married on 09/21/2019

Use them, use stephanie

We had a truly phenomenal experience with Stephanie and Cape Cod Celebrations. Truly phenomenal.

My husband and I got married at the Provincetown Pilgrim Monument. We locked in the venue on our own, and we were looking for someone with a lot of Provincetown and Cape Cod knowledge to (1) help us find and organize vendors for the things we knew we wanted, (2) make sure we didn't forget anything important.

Initially we were unsure whether we wanted a full-service planner or just someone that could help with day of coordination and higher level logistics. Stephanie listened to our concerns and helped us figure out the best option for our needs without undue pressure. We ultimately went with the full-service package. The CCC team really undersold how much they could help with their full-service package, especially for an outdoor tented wedding. We really can't imagine the extra stress and complication if we had tried to manage more of the process ourself.

Stephanie excelled. She immediately understood our vision and turned that into a timeline and to-do list. She's incredibly organized and responsive--given how busy she is!--and could help us balance the pros and cons of various vendors or brainstorm ideas to solve a problem at the venue. Over the course of the planning process, we learned that there were choices we needed to make but didn't feel strongly about, and Stephanie helped push us in the right direction. And we also learned that there were things we cared a LOT about, and Stephanie got that and made sure she was prioritizing that with us. She's great at communication... oh, and every call and email with her was fun! She's delightful!

Other things we cared about:
    * Finding great vendors for invitations, cakes, photography, etc. Stephanie knows everyone and has great relationships with them. And when we weren't sure what we wanted, Stephanie helped us think through the different categories of options, so we could make more informed choices.
    * We wanted our wedding to have a lot of personal touches, so it didn't feel cookie-cutter. We had a few ideas about how to do that, Stephanie had some more, and she really helped us achieve that.
    * There were a couple things that our families wanted arranged, but we wanted to stay out of. Stephanie was happy to coordinate with them, and take it off our mind.

Stephanie really revealed how hard she'd worked, and how masterful she was, during the wedding weekend. She'd been in touch with all our vendors, all the logistics worked seamlessly... or so we think. Actually, my understanding is that there was a small hiccup, but Stephanie and the Cape Cod Celebrations team solved it without our knowledge. The only reason I know is that someone later said "your planner was so good at solving that one issue!"

And that's really the bottom line. Our guests marveled at the way Stephanie went from keeping us on schedule to busing glasses -- she did whatever needed to get done, she did it extremely well, and she was wonderful to be with the whole time. We're extremely happy with how our wedding turned out, and it's largely thanks to Stephanie. You should use her too.
  • Hannah
    Hannah Married on 09/14/2019

Amazing, stress free, planning process resulting in our DREAM weekend!

THANK YOU, JAMIE!! I honestly do not know what I would have done with out Jamie and the Cape Cod Celebrations team. Jamie was on top of everything and took texts, calls, and emails from me at all times of the day and always had an answer. As someone who works full time and travels a lot for work, I was worried the planning process would be super stressful. Jamie made sure that wasn't the case. She made the planning process fun and completely enjoyable, which I thought was impossible based on everything everyone told me going in to planning a wedding. Jamie juggled not only a huge wedding at our home in Chatham, so essentially created a venue, but also juggled a lot of cooks in the kitchen between me, my now husband, my mom, my sister, my dad, and my husband's parents, and she did it all with grace and with a calm, confident presence. I always knew Jamie had everything under control, which was so reassuring and calming. The actual day was an absolute dream come true! The entire weekend was magical and everything I could have hoped for and more. Everything went off without a hitch, and Jamie masterfully orchestrated all the vendors and timeline and guests. I am going to miss working with Jamie as I have very much enjoyed working with her and getting to know her over the past year and a half. She was not only incredibly knowledgeable, professional, and on top of everything, but she was really fun to spend time with and get to know. I would highly recommend Jamie and the Cape Cod Celebrations team for anyone getting married on Cape Cod, their relationships with vendors across the cape is strong and incredibly valuable, and I just can't say enough good things about the team! Thank you all so much, YOU ARE AMAZING!! John, my family, and I are so grateful for all you did, and all the detail and care you put in to making our dream weekend come to life. Thank you, thank you!!
  • Christina
    Christina Married on 09/14/2019

Highly Recommended!

Both Jamie and Kate from CCC were amazing! We had a tented wedding at a private residence where we needed to bring in EVERYTHING (electricity, bathrooms, water etc.) and I was super nervous about the wedding weekend/day of going smoothly and Kate made sure that happened, we could have not done it without her! I am a software sales rep by profession so have very high standards when I am the customer and Kate was wonderful, she thought of things that we didn’t and ensured that everything ran smoothly so that we could just enjoy our day. I highly recommend CCC and both Jamie and Kate!
  • Z
    Zoe Married on 09/07/2019

Amazing Experience with Cape Cod Celebrations

Working with Jamie and Cape Cod Celebrations was one of the best decisions we made. She came highly recommended by friends and now I know why. In the pre-planning phases, Jamie was an amazing resource and sounding board - especially given the very DIY nature of our wedding venue. Jamie was continually organized, calm and responsive.

In the week leading up the wedding, Jamie went above and beyond when we faced some unpredictable weather challenges. With Hurricane Harvey expected to hit Chatham Friday/Sat, Jamie went into action working through contingency and backup plans. Despite the stressful turn of events, Jamie stayed calm throughout and I knew undoubtedly she had it covered. She was on top of every vendor and was there to answer every question.

In the end, the weather cleared and we had the most beautiful day. My biggest fear during the planning process was how the whole thing would come together. With so many vendors, it seemed like an impossible task - but Jamie made it happen. Every single element of our wedding was better than I imagined. Planning a wedding is a big undertaking and we could not have done it without Jamie. Cape Cod Celebrations is an incredible team and I would HIGHLY recommend their services to anyone getting married on Cape Cod.

• Sahar
    Sahar N. Married on 08/30/2019

Stephanie is the best!

We had the best experience working with Stephanie at Cape Cod Celebrations!! She helped us achieve our dream wedding at Wequassett. Every detail was covered on the wedding day and the day went so perfectly! She is super easy to work with and very responsive to all emails and phone calls, which was very important to us since this was a destination wedding for us. She recommended several of our vendors and they were excellent as well. Stephanie is an expert wedding planner and we are so thankful for all her hard work! I highly recommend her and Cape Cod Celebrations!!
    Andrea S. Married on 08/03/2019

The best ever

We do not know where to begin to convey our upmost appreciation for Jamie and Cape Cod Celebrations. Jamie and her team brought our wedding day vision to fruition at Chequessett Yacht Club in August 2019. Every moment of our day exceeded our expectations. Leading up to this day, Jamie’s local knowledge, professionalism, friendliness and expertise guided our wedding vendor selection, wedding timeline, first look suggestions, ceremony setup, transportation plan, and every logistical question that came to mind. Jamie left no detail untouched and was truly the most valuable resource on our wedding day. With Jamie’s help, we celebrated our wedding day without any stress and we were truly able to enjoy the magic of our wedding day. We can never thank her enough
    Adrienne S. Married on 07/19/2019

Seamless execution of our vision. Picture-perfect!

I hired Jamie and Cape Cod Celebrations for day of assistance. Being a take-charge mother of the bride and having my own years of experience in restaurant and catering, I almost made the poor decision not to hire a coordinator. I thought I could do it all myself with my daughter. Thank goodness I changed my mind andI hired CCC. No matter how good a bride and MOB's planning and preparation is, having someone onsite for the entire day to execute the script and vision is essential. Without Jamie and her intern, Ashley, I would have been running around and checking on every aspect, not enjoying myself nearly enough. Instead, I enjoyed the morning with the bridal party, then arrived at the venue confident, relaxed, and joyful. I felt like a guest and let the wedding unfold, completely without stress or worry. Jamie came completely prepared and intimately knowledgeable about the entire scope of the rather detailed wedding. Being at an expansive outdoor venue with over a dozen vendors is a carefully choreographed production. Jamie handled every vendor and aspect flawlessly, calmly, and with compete control. She collaborates well with other vendors and is highly respected. Even though I enjoyed CCC for just day of, it felt like I received a lot more than that. All of their timely communication, easy to navigate website, online forms and guidelines, were helpful. If you are a bride or a parent planning a wedding, I highly recommend Cape Cod Celebrations to handle any and all aspects of your wedding.