Cape Cod Celebrations Reviews

Cape Cod Celebrations 7
  • Amanda

Amanda Engstrom · Married on 10/20/2018

Every wedding needs Jamie at Cape Cod Celebrations

I owe the success of my amazing wedding to Jamie and the team at Cape Cod Celebrations! I don’t know what I would have done without Jamie, and I already miss working with her. I am so grateful to have had her to help me with every step of my wedding planning process. I was looking for a full service planner to help since we were planning the wedding long distance and I didn’t have much family on the Cape. From my first phone call with her, I knew Jamie was going the be the best! She was by my side (figuratively and sometimes literally) through every step from start to finish. I could go on forever listing all the ways Jamie helped me and made the planning and execution of my wedding perfect. What I loved most about having Jamie was that she always made me feel like no question was to small and every conversation we had was the most important part of her day. I would honestly sometimes forget she had other clients then just me! I am so lucky to have worked with such amazing people at my wedding (which Jamie helped me find), and we all had the greatest time together! Jamie is not only a fantastic and creative event planner, she is genuinely the nicest and most joyful person! I am so grateful for all the work and effort Jamie put into going above and beyond to help me and my family. I 100% recommend and encourage you to contact Jamie to assist you with your wedding, or any event planning needs. You will be so happy you did! I can’t wait to catch up with here again soon!

Sent on 11/14/2018

Cape Cod Celebrations's reply:

Amanda - you are the sweetest! I had such a wonderful time planning with you, Alexi and your family. I will miss planning with you too! Thank you so much for the kind words. xo

Sherri Horn · Married on 10/13/2018

Amazing - made everything run seamlessly!

Working with Stephanie was fabulous! We all loved working with her and she truly made everything seamless! I cannot recommend her enough and am so appreciative! When I walked down the steps and saw her beautiful smile hidden in the planter I just smiled too! She was so sweet and lovely and on top of everything!

• Paige

Paige DeRidder · Married on 10/06/2018

If your a bride you NEED Jamie Bohlin!

Words cannot express my gratitude for Jamie and her team. Jamie was so easy to work with, on top of her stuff and truly made wedding planning fun! Her and her team created the most perfect wedding for us! It was the wedding I always dreamt off and it's all because of Cape Cod Celebrations. Jamie is a top-notch planner and I am incredibly lucky to have had her help. She always made me feel as though she had everything 100% under control. I wish I could give her more them five stars and excellent reviews! Simply THE BEST!!

Cape Cod Celebrations 8
    Cape Cod Celebrations 9
    Cape Cod Celebrations 10
    Cape Cod Celebrations 11
    Cape Cod Celebrations 12
    Cape Cod Celebrations 13

Christina · Married on 09/08/2018

Look no further! Best team ever.

Every bride needs a Jamie. Actually, everyone needs a Jamie. Honestly, how do you begin to explain how thankful you are for the person who helped plan, coordinate and execute the best day of your life? There is no way to describe how grateful we are of Jamie who literally made our vision her brand – she made everything we wanted happen.

My now husband and I worked with Jamie for about 16 months to plan our wedding. It was the best thing we ever did. My husband found Jamie after some research and knew that I would love her and want her to plan our wedding the second he spoke with her. From our first phone call, all together, you could feel her positivity, creativity, easygoing confidence and humor through the phone. I knew right from our first call we were going to get along and I instantly felt some relief about planning the wedding. I would say I have a touch of a type A personality and Jamie handled me with patience and ease.
    I shared a Pinterest board I had created for my vision for the wedding. Jamie brought it to life. She introduced me to her network of vendors and we chipped away at all of the moving parts. I sometimes did not know how to explain or bring to light what exactly I wanted to vendors during our meetings. Jamie knew and would answer for me. I didn’t even think twice about any suggestion she would make. I always went with what Jamie said because I trusted her more than I trusted myself in making these decisions. Basically, my mantra was WWJD (What Would Jamie Do).

Throughout the entire process, she was always in communication with us; documenting notes from every meeting so we would not forget anything we decided on or why we strayed away from something, suggestions, and then to-dos my husband and I were responsible for. She kept us on every communication with vendors and if for some reason we were not on the same page as a vendor, Jamie jumped right in and cleared up the situation.
    Jamie goes above and beyond in everything she does with confidence and so calmly to flawlessly execute every last detail for perfection. In the weeks leading up to it, she handled all of the vendor coordination and timelines for the day of, taking that off of my plate where I was able to focus on other smaller things. We pretty much met once or twice a month three months before the big day. She always gave the option of jumping on a call but I looked forward to our meetings in person where we would go down a checklist of things I had done or she had done since the last time we had spoken and then talked about what was on our plate next. Jamie made all of the planning so fun! Her passion and dedication for planning these events inspires you to want to go and do the same. And, I have to add, Jamie was planning all of these other weddings during the time we worked with her, and she still made us feel like we were her only one.
    Our wedding day was a dream. Because of Jamie and her assistant Lindsey (who was equally as awesome), we did not have to worry about a thing. I knew all of the details (which were unbelievably beautiful) and moving parts were in good hands. Our wedding was under a tent and Jamie had taken us into the tent to see how our vision came to life. We. Were. Blown. Away. Jamie gave us everything we ever wanted and hoped for on our big day.

At the end of the wedding, Jamie and her team took care of getting things on our shuttle home and packed up everything else that needed to be taken from the venue. She allowed us to enjoy and be present for every single second of our wedding.

Post wedding blues are real, people. But I would say a big part of mine is not talking to and meeting with Jamie all of the time. You are not just hiring a planner who is dedicated, proactive, hardworking and organized but you gain a trusted friend, confidant, sounding board, therapist and pretty much your right arm to help make the millions of decisions that need to be made while planning a wedding. She is everything you ever want in a planner and individual. I will not rest until all of Cape Cod and New England know how fantastic Jamie and her team truly are. We feel honored to have worked with her and honestly, I’m just looking to plan the next event so we get to have her back!

Micaela · Married on 09/01/2018

Jamie Bohlin & her team were incredible. Our backyard wedding on our private property in Brewster went seamlessly due to her guidance & support, and key relationships with all of the local vendors. Can't recommend highly enough!

Sent on 09/18/2018

Thank you Micaela!

Eleanor · Married on 08/18/2018

EXCELLENT - best planning decision

Adding Stephanie to our wedding planning was the best decision we made! My now husband and I were planning our wedding while being away from the cape and the two of us were also living on opposite side of the country at the time. Not only was Stephanie extremely professional and knowledgeable, but she brought a sense of calm to what is arguably an insane undertaking.

We had our first email exchanges about 9 months out, followed by an in person meeting 6 months out to start sketching out a plan, followed by another call 1 month out to make sure all the lingering details were coming together. I am admittedly a bit type A and did a ton of research for the wedding, but Stephanie had fantastic recommendations for vendors and scheduling, thought of things I would have absolutely overlooked and when it came to execution, she made our vision come together and run so smoothly.

She was such a pleasure to work with. HIGHLY HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

amanda · Married on 06/24/2018

Our wedding was absolutely perfect, and we could not have done it without Jamie!

Sent on 07/04/2018

Cape Cod Celebrations's reply:

Thank you Amanda! What a fun weekend you had in Mashpee! :)

Colleen · Married on 06/23/2018

We worked with Kate as our day-of-coordinator for our backyard tented wedding and we loved her! We hired Cape Cod Celebrations primarily so that our parents could relax during the reception and not worry about any snafus that came up. We were on the fence about whether we needed a coordinator since our caterer provided an on-site event manager. However, we could not be happier that we went ahead with Cape Cod Celebrations!

Kate and her assistant were poised, organized, and polite yet appropriately directive when needed (with vendors, guests, etc.) They also gave off an air of being calm and relaxed (much needed during the stress of wedding planning) but don't be fooled - they are on top of everything! Prior to our wedding, they arrived on time for our planning meetings, had great ideas to problem solve minor issues, and were always pleasant with a "can-do" attitude. As the Bride and Groom, during the reception we didn't interact with our coordinator much at all since she was running point behind the scenes, making sure everything went smoothly. Unbenounced to us, there were indeed a few snafus but we didn't even know about them until after the fact since Kate was on top of them and fixed any minor issue before anyone noticed.

The day after our wedding, my parents had glowing reviews about the problem solving Kate did and how helpful she was. For example, at the end of the night and pushed my parents out the door with a smile, telling them to go enjoy the after-party and she would take care of clean up. Every single decoration was neatly packed up and organized when they returned. They were particularly impressed at her helpful, positive attitude. She made sure we enjoyed ourselves and didn't worry about a thing. I would hire her again in a heartbeat and if you're doing a tented wedding, I would highly recommend specifically asking for Kate!

Sent on 07/20/2018

Cape Cod Celebrations's reply:

Thank you so much Colleen! Kate loved working with you and your family!

S · Married on 06/16/2018

We had the BEST experience. Stephanie went above and beyond. She was responsive, helpful, and a true partner and advocate through this process. We couldn’t have done it without her. HIGHLY recommend.

Sent on 07/02/2018

Cape Cod Celebrations's reply:

#Darah :) We loved how you honored your history together at your wedding at Kalmar Village. Thank you so much from Stephanie & the team at Cape Cod Celebrations!

Charles · Married on 06/09/2018

Perfection! That's the only way I can use to describe our wedding day and Jamie was a key reason for that.

After spending a few weeks trying to plan our Cape Cod wedding from Chicago by ourselves we were feeling completely overwhelmed and unsure if we were going to be able to make our destination wedding successful. So we decided to give Jamie a call and see if we felt comfortable trusting someone else with our big day. From the first call we knew that Jamie was going to be our savior. She listened carefully to what we wanted and thoughtfully laid out our options on how to achieve what we wanted. What we loved is that Jamie never told us what to do - just what it would take to achieve our goals.

We started our planning process 18 months in advance of our date so choosing vendors was fairly easy, but with Jamie's many contacts she was able to suggest two to three options for each vendor and joined any interview calls that we wanted. Then after we chose our vendors she joined all of our vendor meetings to be sure she understood what we expected from them. Because of this preparation, she never had to ask us one question on the day of the wedding. She already knew what we wanted and just made it happen.

I'm sure there were issues that came up during the day (we even created one!), but our guests never knew about them. Jamie just took care of the issues and made sure the day was about us and our guests enjoyment.

Sent on 07/17/2018
    Cape Cod Celebrations 20
    Cape Cod Celebrations 21
    Cape Cod Celebrations 22

Cape Cod Celebrations's reply:

Thank you so much Chuck! I had so much fun working with you and Jeff and bringing your vision and personality to Chequessett!

Tess · Married on 06/02/2018

My husband and I had a WONDERFUL experience with Cape Cod Celebrations. We worked with Senior Planner Stephanie Diaz Eldredge, and we could not have been in better hands. Stephanie was responsive, knowledgeable, proactive, and a joy to work with. She simply got the job DONE both prior to the wedding and during the events the day of. We got married at Kalmar Village in North Truro, and Stephanie had an extensive knowledge of everything from the landscape to the extra amenities and details we never would have thought of. We truly could not have done it without her and feel so lucky to have found this planning company. We couldn't recommend them more. THANK YOU STEPHANIE AND CCC!!!!!!

Sent on 07/02/2018

Cape Cod Celebrations's reply:

Tess!! Thank you so much for your review! It was a magical day on the beach at Kalmar. Toes in the sand and frozen drinks in hand! You and Kevin created an unbelievable Cape Cod experience for your guests, Stephanie was so happy to help make it happen!!

Jackie · Married on 05/12/2018

We hired Jamie to help us with day-of planning, and it was one of the best decisions (if not THE best) we made. Leading up to our wedding in May, Jamie was extremely responsive and welcomed all of my questions-- she gave great suggestions and really knew the best resources on the cape. I never felt like I was bothering her with questions or concerns. And while Jamie was exactly the calming presence my husband and I needed leading up to the wedding, she was equally amazing on the big day. Rain caused us to shift the ceremony and cocktail hour inside, but I wasn't stressed by any of those details because Jamie took care of everything. She made sure all of our vendors knew the plan, helped us with the rehearsal, and made sure everything ran smoothly. Having Jamie there allowed me to fully relax and just enjoy the day. I can't recommend her enough!

Christine Bogue · Married on 04/21/2018

Absolutely Amazing!

I honestly do not know what I could have done without Stephanie! She was amazing and seemed to know what I want/ needed before I even realized. I also had family and parts of the bridal party tell me how amazing she was. Everyone noticed her amazing attention to detail and extremely professional performance. I would recommend Cape Cod Celebrations to anyone!

Jillian · Married on 11/04/2017

Jamie and her team are absolutely amazing. We had full service for our Cape wedding and everything was absolute perfection. I never had a moment of stress during planning and our big day went off without a hitch. I never once worried about a single thing on our wedding day other than enjoying time with the people we love and Jamie handled Every. Single. Thing. Jamie’s calm nature allowed for no stress and her connections with the most amazing vendors in the Cape made decisions a breeze. Highly recommend using her and totally go for full service! You will not regret it!!!!
    Jillian and Matt Samela

Sent on 08/25/2018
    Cape Cod Celebrations 23

Cape Cod Celebrations's reply:

Jillian and Matt! It was such a pleasure to close our season last year with your stunning Wequassett wedding. Thank you for trusting us with bringing your wedding vision to life! So happy to have new friends like you both! Best wishes!!

Erik · Married on 09/23/2017

Jamie and her team at Cape Cod Celebrations are an absolute dream! Stop looking and just hire her. I worked with her for 18 months and I loved every minute of it. We used her partial package since I'm a control freak, and it was perfection. She knows the Cape, in our case Provincetown, and all the good, the bad and the ugly with the vendors, venues and options of how to plan out your special weekend. Her expertise, guidance and advice was exactly what I needed to perfect our wedding day! Especially since I was planning the wedding from Chicago. The entire day was completely seamless thanks to Jamie and her 2 support team members. Everything flowed exactly as planned and there were barely any questions or input that was needed from either of us! I literally could not have dreamt of things going better during the process and for the actual day. Ben and I already joke about having a 5 year vow renewal out there just so we can hire Jamie again to plan it. You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 09/17/2018
    Cape Cod Celebrations 24
    Cape Cod Celebrations 25
    Cape Cod Celebrations 26

Cape Cod Celebrations's reply:

Thank you Erik! I had so much fun planning with you and I vote YES to a 5 year anniversary celebration!!

Lucy · Married on 08/13/2017

As I read the other reviews I kept thinking, “wait did I write that?” I am in 100% agreement that working with CCC will be the best decision you make once your engaged. stephanie made our experience seamless and stress free. She helped every detail come together, kept us on task and suggested incredible ideas that were magical when they came to life. By the end of our time working together we felt likes Stephanie was a part of the family and I cannot say enough how much she made our day a dream. Come. True.

Sent on 08/30/2018
    Cape Cod Celebrations 27
    Cape Cod Celebrations 28
    Cape Cod Celebrations 29

Cape Cod Celebrations's reply:

Lucy & Eli!! What can we say?!? Creating a flow for your wedding day that fit in all of the most important traditions was so much fun and totally unique for Nauticus. What a stunning result. Love the magic of your wedding day! One we will always remember! Wishing you both all the best! ~Stephanie & Cape Cod Celebrations!

Katlyn · Married on 08/05/2017

I honestly can't say enough good things about Cape Cod Celebrations. When friends ask me my #1 piece of advice during the wedding planning process, I recommend hiring a wedding planner, and if getting married on/near the Cape, hiring Cape Cod Celebrations. Jamie and her team were all amazing. I felt fully supported throughout the entire process, and she exposed us to many vendors and pieces of wisdom that we wouldn't otherwise have been exposed to if we didn't work with Jamie and her team. She was a life saver. She put her whole heart & soul into the process, and her mom even helped us create beautiful oyster shell place cards! If you're debating going with a wedding planner or need any form of support on your wedding day, go with Cape Cod Celebrations. Hands. Down. the. best. Period!

Sent on 09/05/2018
    Cape Cod Celebrations 30
    Cape Cod Celebrations 31
    Cape Cod Celebrations 32
    Cape Cod Celebrations 33
    Cape Cod Celebrations 34
    Cape Cod Celebrations 35

Cape Cod Celebrations's reply:

Katlyn - you and Ryan are the sweetest! We loved working with you and pulling your Cape Cod vision together. Thank you so much! xo

Elizabeth · Married on 07/29/2017

Stephanie and the Cape Cod Celebrations team exceeded all of our expectations for wedding coordination. First, Stephanie is a truly warm and wonderful person. She consulted with us through each step of our planning process, got to know us personally, and helped us to envision and problem solve each and every detail of our wedding. Her vendor recommendations matched our style perfectly. Stephanie truly went above and beyond to help us with final to-dos in the days leading up to the wedding. She is absolutely the reason why everything went off without a hitch, even with weather complications and various other challenges.

Sent on 10/21/2017

Cape Cod Celebrations's reply:

Elizabeth! Thank you so much for your kind words. Stephanie had the best time planning and getting to know you and Alex throughout the months of call, meetings and details. The warmth of your families and friends and your Dads officiating made the day so special. We loved your wedding weekend!

Carly · Married on 07/22/2017

Where do I even begin?! I can say without any hesitation that working with Jamie Bohlin and the rest of Cape Cod Celebrations rock star team was the best decision I made in planning our wedding, from start to finish I felt as though I was on track and in the best hands. As I think is the case with most brides, I went back and forth with the idea of bringing on a full-time planner since we had already booked our venue and knew that we would be provided with a coordinator. During our introduction meeting, Jamie stressed that this was OUR wedding and her role would be to execute our vision not create a vision for us. This really hit home with us because my mother and I ,& my fiancé ofcourse ;), pride ourselves in party planning and knew we would be taking the lead with different ideas while wanting our personal touches to show. As the eldest of three girls, this was the first wedding in our family and we underestimated how much coordination goes into planning a full weekend of events, thank goodness for Jamie. She has mastered professionalism, organization skills and creative thinking all while being beyond approachable through the entire process - not to mention her experience/connections on Cape Cod. The day of the wedding I was blown away with how much was handled for us from set up to breakdown. From our early planning chit-chats, pinterest purges, vendor coordination, bridal shower surprises, all the way through day of timelines - my wedding was simply a dream and I gained a wonderful friend!

Sent on 08/22/2017

Cape Cod Celebrations's reply:

Carly! Thank you so much! We had so much fun planning together and what a beautiful day it was!

Sarah · Married on 07/15/2017

I was looking for a day-of coordinator who would be willing to adjust to our unconventional gathering - and Stephanie at Cape Cod Celebrations did a PHENOMENAL job. They are willing to work with you whatever your needs are and were very reasonable with pricing and flexible so you could make it what you want it to be. We would book them again for help with any party planning!

Sent on 08/07/2017

Cape Cod Celebrations's reply:

Hi Sarah! Thanks so much for the kind words! We enjoyed working with you on finding the right fit for your unconventional wedding plans. It was a memorable weekend!!

Brynn · Married on 06/24/2017

Working with Stephanie from Cape Cod Celebrations was the best decision we made for our wedding and I can't recommend her more! In the early planning stages, Stephanie was great at sending us trusted vendor referrals and narrowing down our options, and her expertise working with the top vendors on the Cape is invaluable.
    I had no idea how much I would lean on her in the weeks leading up to the wedding, and we truly couldn't have pulled off our dream wedding without her. We got married on the lot next to a family home, and watching Stephanie pull everything together on our wedding day was magic. Without any helpful direction from me, she took tables full of my mismatched items (candles, candlesticks, namecards, picture frames, decorations, benches, pillows) and transformed our wedding space into the most beautiful place we've ever seen. She is decisive, extremely responsive, charismatic and has impeccable taste. She took care of so many things behind the scenes with a smile on her face, handling any and all of the unexpected issues that are bound to pop up (Someone locked the restroom trailer from the outside, she called the vendor and it was fixed immediately. Unexpected heat, she arranged for fans to be delivered. A few guests running late from hotel who likely missed the shuttle, she sent another shuttle to double check. I forgot to respond to the videographer and DJ with final questions, she asked me the questions and responded to the vendors directly). It is the best investment you will make, and Stephanie will make sure you have the day of your dreams.

Sent on 08/02/2017

Cape Cod Celebrations's reply:

Thank you so much Brynn! What an amazing day it was and I was so glad to be a party of it!

Lisa · Married on 06/17/2017

Jamie and her team make wedding planning fun and stress-free! They did everything from suggesting vendors to helping with color choices to setting up room blocks. Jamie is amazing to work with. Meetings were arranged at convenient locations and I truly couldn't have been happier with the wedding planning process. Jamie even came to the rescue on the wedding day when I forgot my hair accessories :) Thank you Cape Cod Celebrations for making my dream wedding come true!

Suzie & Justin · Married on 06/10/2017

Full disclosure, I have known Jamie since we were very young. It was a no-brainer to choose Cape Cod Celebrations once we decided to have the wedding on the Cape. My now husband and I currently live in Indianapolis, and Jamie was able to handle planning with me from a distance with such ease and professionalism - I never had any doubt throughout the planning process that the wedding would be anything less than perfect. To complicate matters, mid-way through planning I found out I was getting a new job overseas, so I definitely had quite a lot of mental stress. Jamie made everything so easy. She took on all of the detailed arrangements, I did not have to worry about a thing! If I ever had thoughts, or questions, or unruly guests trying to join or cancel or just be high maintenance, Jamie was always very quick to handle it.

The day of our wedding was the absolute best day of my life, and that was due in large part to the care and attention that Jamie put towards making sure everything happened just as it should. I have no doubt that she gives every couple the same dedication. You will absolutely not regret hiring Cape Cod Celebrations for your wedding!!

Annie & Brian · Married on 05/28/2017

Words cannot express how amazing Jamie Bohlin is -- she made the entire wedding planning experience fun and stress-free. As a to-do list lover and control freak, I was blown away by her organization and attention to every last detail -- she thought of things way before I did, went above and beyond all of the time, and truly truly understood my vision and made it happen. My 4-day wedding weekend went off without a hitch (at least, without a hitch that I ever knew about!!) and it is 100% thanks to Jamie and the Cape Cod Celebrations team. Seriously, working with Jamie was the BEST decision I made about my wedding (other than the groom, of course!). :-)

Sent on 07/06/2017

Cape Cod Celebrations's reply:

Thank you Annie! I had so much fun planning with you and Brian! It was such an amazing weekend!