278 Prince Hinckley Road, Centerville, MA 02632 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $5,500
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 16

About Harborview Studios

Hello! We're Cindy & Sean Caughey, husband and wife wedding filmmakers. Our passion is to focus on telling your story (not just a recap of your wedding day) so that you can have a deep, emotional connection with your wedding films that will last a lifetime.

It's our intention to create an inspired wedding film for you, brimming with all the colors of the emotional spectrum. Because this film should feel authentic to you.

Although we're based on Cape Cod, we service couples getting married on Cape Cod, Nantucket, Martha's Vineyard, Boston, and all throughout the country.

Currently booking for 2020 and 2021.

Follow Harborview Studios on

Harborview Studios 3
Harborview Studios 4
Harborview Studios 5

Kimberly Hennessy · Married on 08/09/2019

The couple you need to be at your wedding !

My husband and I love Cindy and Sean so much that I have to write this review even before our final video is done. At first though we weren’t even positive we were going to do a videographer. As we toyed with the idea, we were told to check out Cindy and Sean...and we could not be more thankful we did. First of all, they are the definition of couple goals. As we were planning our wedding, we loved our phone calls and face times we them! We felt like we knew each other before the big day. I think that was so crucial because it felt natural having them there. They were the epitome of professional while also having fun with us. Before they left Cindy was on the dance floor with me! We LOVED our sneak peak of our video, I have watched it more times than I should admit! We can’t wait for December to see the full thing, we know it will be absolutely amazing!!!

Sent on 10/04/2019

Harborview Studios's reply:

Kim! This fills me with so much happiness and gratitude that it's hard to even come up with a proper "thank you" for it. (You can verify this with Sean, I walk around the house saying—"We're a Couple Goal!")

You're a complete dream to work with and we have loved going through every step of the process with you both.

And, sister, you're Sean's next edit. You'll be getting that film well before December, so start stocking up on tissues now!

(BTW—since Sean missed me dancing with you, he's been obsessed with trying to filming me on the dance floor ever since—he finally got me last night—ahahaha!)

Amanda · Married on 05/31/2019

One of the best wedding planning decisions I made!

We had a small wedding, and I was hesitant to hire a videographer. My wedding planner said if I did decide to pull the trigger, Harborview was the absolute best. And she was RIGHT! I LOVE the finished product, and so does everyone else. I could not be more happier with the memories they captured. Cindy and Sean were wonderful to work with!

Sent on 08/08/2019
  • Kelley

Kelley · Married on 05/11/2019

Best Videographer in Cape Cod/New England!

Harborview Studios (Cindy & Sean) rock! Working with them was nothing but a pleasure. They are professional, organized, personable, fun, and they think outside the box! Most importantly, the finished product is fantastic! Our wedding teaser & trailer were beautifully shot and edited, and we cannot wait for the final wedding video. We had so much fun working with them, and could not recommend them enough! If you go with Harborview Studios you will not be disappointed.

Sent on 06/11/2019

Harborview Studios FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 3,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Client Revisions, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 5,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations
  • What primary style do you identify with? Cinematic, Short Form, Storytelling
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Client Revisions, Drone Footage, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Raw Footage, Save The Date, Slideshow / Montage

• Gilded Media
    Gilded Media Wedding Videographers

Excellent Company to work with! We highly recommend.

• Shoreshotz photography
    Shoreshotz photography Wedding Photographers

Sean and his team are amazing to work with and the create the most beautiful wedding films I have ever seen.

• AllStar Entertainment & UpLighting
    AllStar Entertainment & UpLighting Wedding DJs

The DJs at AllStar Entertainment & UpLighting have done dozens of weddings with Sean from Harborview Studios shooting the video. Working side by side, you can't help but notice his professionalism and attention to detail at every reception. We like the fact that he is always ready to capture a "special moment" when we announce one, and he is always quite flexible and willing to work as a team with our DJs when sudden, unforeseen changes occur, as they sometimes will.

• 278 Prince Hinckley Road Centerville, MA, 02632 See on map