Lynne Reznick Photography

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$9,975 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$9,975 Most Popular Price

Adirondack-based wedding photographer, Lynne Reznick Photography, captures each couple’s unique love story through her images. Serving Boston, New England, and upstate New York, she only takes on a limited number of weddings each year in order to focus on getting to know her couples well, providing unparalleled support throughout the planning process and wedding day, as well as on delivering stunning timeless images.

Experience
Lynne Reznick Photography is an experienced photographer, particularly in the New England area. She established Lynne Reznick Photography in 2011, and has photographed over 100 weddings since. Professionalism and thoughtfulness weave through her entire process. She seeks to surprise, delight, and support each set of soulmates who trusts her to capture their love story in order to make planning as stress free as possible.

Her photography approach is a mixture of documentary and naturally posed portraiture and her style is light, joyful, and timeless. She is a hybrid photographer, capturing moments digitally and on 35mm film. Collections begin at $7225 and each includes an engagement session, second photographer, and all of the edited hi-resolution photographs. Lynne is happy to create a custom collection to meet the needs of her couples. Reach out to Lynne for a full investment guide and to book her for your wedding day.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$7,725

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
High-Res Images

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$9,975

2nd Shooter
Multi. Locations
One Event / Day
Albums
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Film
Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Multi. Locations
One Event / Day
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Digital Files
Prints

• Trish
    Trish K. Getting married on 09/17/2022

The BEST vendor at my wedding!!

Lynne was a DREAM to work with for our wedding. From start to finish she was so organized, great to communicate with, and made the process so personal to us as a couple. She truly took the time to get to know us. On the day of our wedding, I felt so comfortable being photographed because we had established a relationship for the year leading up to our wedding. The quality of our photos is beyond anything I could have imagined, she is a true artist. They're all amazing, I am having a hard time deciding which ones to print. I also love that she took the time to get a lot of candid shots of our guests on our special day (something I requested). She captured the day perfectly and I enjoy re-living the day through the photos when I scroll through our album. I would recommend Lynne to anyone and everyone! Her work is breathtaking and I am so proud to hang her photos in my home for the rest of our lives!!!! Thank you Lynne for capturing the most special day for Brian and I!!
  • Mary
    Mary Married on 11/19/2021

Hire Lynne immedietly!

Lynne was the first vendor that we booked and I feel so fortunate and lucky that we chose to do so. She was absolutely phenomenal, partnering with our other vendors and ultimately, taking a plethora of fantastic images that will let us relive the most perfect day. Throughout the process, Lynne was great at offering different things and answering any questions (help! I'm choosing a wedding dress with a pattern, will that cause issues and do I need to think through this differently?) in a timely manner. Lynne is also just a calming influence on the actual wedding day, which is really nice. Her work is phenomenal, look at any if the images and you can see the quality of work. She did our engagement photos and wedding and I am so happy that we chose Lynne-- do not hesitate to book her. In my opinion, photography is one of the main things to invest in for a wedding and I am thrilled with our choice and the results. Love her!
  • Richy
    Richy F. Married on 10/23/2021

Wonderful, thoughtful experience

Lynne was instrumental not only in beautifully capturing our wedding, she also helped us envision and plan the day with great suggestions in regards to the overall schedule. My wife and I felt very taken care of!
    The photography itself is amazing, she took our love of film photography to heart and we are blown away by the pictures, we will treasure them for years to come!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Urban Soiree Boston Urban Soiree Boston Wedding Planners

Lynne is an absolute dream to work with! She is beyond talented, friendly and professional. She never misses a moment onsite and with her cheery and calming personality, she is exactly who you want to have when you the day of a wedding or event!!

10 Pine View Terrace Morrisonville, NY, 12962
Location of (Lynne Reznick Photography)

Other vendors in Burlington for your wedding