Boston, Boston, MA 02128 Map · Phone number

• Partial planning
  • Referrals
  • Timelines

Other Services
This wedding planning company services the following wedding types:

• Civil

Urban Soiree Boston 7
  • Clara

Clara Popitz · Married on 08/17/2019

Renee is the best!

As soon as I got engaged, I realized I had no idea how to plan a wedding or even where to start. I was overwhelmed and needed help! I reached out to Renee after finding her on Instagram and right away, she made me feel very comfortable so my fiancé and I knew she was the one. We worked with Renee for our Boston wedding this August and couldn’t recommend her enough. She is extremely talented on several levels- from helping us with our initial wedding vision, to being there for us while we walk down the aisle and every step in between. Some say that wedding planning can be stressful and negative experience but after working with Renee, I would do it all again in a heartbeat! She is well-experienced in the field and full of great vendor and décor recommendations. She worked with us to find a wonderful vendor team that we were so excited about (and confident in on the day-of) while making our wedding vision come to life. She was very responsive and so thoughtful in every aspect by making sure that all bases were covered and everything ran smoothly during the planning process and on the day-of (all with a smile on her face). If anything didn’t go according to plan, she was always in our corner, prepared to help. Renee and her team were so attentive that we felt like actual celebrities at our wedding! If you want to work with a planner that will go above and beyond, choose Urban Soirée!

Sent on 09/18/2019

Kerry Struck · Married on 07/20/2019

Grateful for Urban Soiree!!!

Where do I start with Urban Soiree? I can truly say my wedding day wouldn’t have been what it was without Renee and her team. From the moment we hired Renee as our planner, she was dedicated to us, easy to contact and took all of the wedding planning stress away from us. My husband and I both work in the events industry for Peak Event Services so we weren’t sure that hiring a planner was even necessary- but boy are we happy we did! She was referred to us by our colleague who is the top sales executive at our company so we knew right away that she would do a good job, but she ended up exceeding our expectations. She constantly checked in with us, went out of her way to have in person meetings and made sure we stayed on a consistent timeline to prevent scrambling closer to our wedding date. My mother in law played a huge role in planning our wedding (from across the country) and Renee worked with her flawlessly to ensure her vision was brought to life. My mother in law has created countless productions so she had many ideas that other vendors were shooting down or saying wasn’t possible. Renee made sure to find a way to make anything and everything we had wanted possible, even if it meant having difficult conversations with other vendors or our venue. My wedding photos look like they belong in a magazine. I feel honored that people are still talking about how perfect my wedding day was even 2 months later. The day of our welcome dinner, we were introduced to Blair who is part of Renee’s team at Urban Soiree. Our wedding day turned out to be 105 degrees and Blair fanned me the entire time, made sure my drink was full, and completely waited on me hand and foot. I felt like a princess! For example, during my welcome reception I lost an earring so Blair took her earrings out of her ears for me to wear for the night. Another mishap happened right before my reception when we realized that my dress never had a bustle so Blair grabbed some safety pins and bustled it beautifully- no one knew it wasn’t a real bustle. Not only did she take care of Zach and I, but my wedding party ranted and raved about how they felt like royalty with Blairs assistance as well. During our after party at about 1am when she should have been excused of her duties, Blair showed up at the house we were staying with all of our belongings, cards and gifts to ensure we had everything we needed. She also offered to drive home inebriated guests and made sure we had enough food. I could go on and on about Renee, Blair and the rest of the Urban Soiree team. Whenever I think of my wedding day, I think of them and how much they helped me. I highly recommend hiring Urban Soiree if you are looking for a planner- you will not regret it. The girls at Urban Soiree turned into my good friends that I am so grateful to have met. 

Sent on 09/19/2019
    Urban Soiree Boston 14
    Urban Soiree Boston 15

Lauren T Johnson · Married on 05/18/2019

A Wonderful Experience

The Urban Soiree Team put on a truly amazing event! The whole evening flowed perfectly from one portion of the evening to the next. As a guest, we had time to really enjoy each part of the night, which was really great! The attention to detail in the decor and ambiance really made the Bride and Groom's vision come to life in the space. Urban Soiree managed the different vendors beautifully, so they were all truly part of the same team. I would absolutely recommend everything about working with Renee and her Team - they made the wedding perfect in every way and a truly wonderful experience.

Sent on 12/12/2018

Urban Soiree Boston's reply:

Thank you so much, Lauren!! Molly and Tony’s Wedding was such a memorable event. We’re so glad you had fun and truly appreciate the kind words xo!

Urban Soiree Boston FAQ

• What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 10,000.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 12,000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Budget Analysis, Event Design, Full Planning, Guest List Creation, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Vendor Referrals
  • How many planners are on your team? 1

• Lynne Reznick Photography
    Lynne Reznick Photography Wedding Photographers

Renee is so passionate and she brings a wealth of knowledge and industry contacts to the table for her clients. she is a consummate professional with a keen eye for style and her calm, hard-working attitude is perfect during events with a lot of moving pieces. She is warm, friendly, and provides individualized service to her clients and works well with all of the vendors she coordinates with leading up to and during events. I adore her and love working on event that Urban Soiree Boston has had a hand in!

• Boston Boston, MA, 02128 See on map