Harken Event Company

Billerica, Massachusetts, Billerica, MA 01821 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Package Price $2,000
Availability Check your date
  • Pricing
  • Real Weddings 1

About Harken Event Company

Harken Event Company is a wedding and event planning company based in Billerica, Massachusetts. Formerly known as Mosaic Event Group, these elite planners have over 15 years of experience in coordinating dream wedding celebrations. Their ethos is to go above and beyond for every client to deliver an unforgettable wedding day.

Harken Event Company offers full planning, partial planning, month-off management, and day-of coordination, along with setup and cleanup services. Whether you wish for someone to do all the work for you, or just want a professional opinion, these experienced planners can assist. No matter your wedding vision, Harken Event Company can accommodate your needs and suit your style. They also offer an array of themed event rentals to enhance your decor and can provide custom signage for your special day. Additional services include:

• Budget analysis
6a2d7b5040ede1ba 1511144287729 egan reception 83 of 727 min

34 Reviews for Harken Event Company

Basilio A. · Married on 10/10/2020

Simply Amazing!

There isn’t a much better way to describe how amazing Shay was for our wedding. The complications of Covid19 were challenging but she was able to navigate around them and plan the best day of our lives. As a groom and if I’m being transparent, know nothing about weddings. Shay’s expertise and demeanor made it seem simple and fun. Shay’s main objective was to ensure we had a great wedding and a safe one. I can happily say mission completed. She took our theme and ran with it. From researching the time period and even collecting pieces. You could tell in her voice, she was genuinely excited about our wedding. Shay is an involved, courteous, creative and most of all, dedicated planner. No dream is too big. With her you can dream big and she will bring it to life. Even on the day of she was fully present and engaged. The attention to detail she put into everything was astonishing. The thought and passion she took with the decor had me blown away. Even something as simple as a day itinerary was very well labeled (especially for us men) to make sure we were in line. The more I think on it I can’t see anyone else doing a better job. Shay was certainly a pleasure to work with. Through this process it can seem intimidating. But with Shay she could easily calm you down and go at your pace. She wanted to make sure we were making the best decision for us. I am of the belief you should like the people you work with. We loved Shay and we know you’ll like working with her too. We are so grateful for her and everything she did. Shay turned our Covid nightmare into a day we will certainly never forget. Thank you again Shay.

Sent on 12/06/2020
  • Ashley

Ashley D. · Married on 09/06/2020

Decor rental & set up - 100% worth it!!

I can’t even begin to describe how thankful I am for Shay & Harken events! Shay is amazing and absolutely went above and beyond to make my decor visions come to life. I began working with her in the beginning of the year in January, but then with COVID-19 we were undecided on what to do for awhile. Once we decided on a smaller backyard wedding only about a month before the date, Shay and I picked back up and she truly made the last minute planning way less stressful. I wouldn’t of been able to pull it off without her. I’m adding a few photos of the decor I currently have, but can’t wait to see all the professional pictures. Thank you for everything Shay! You most definitely helped make my wedding one to remember forever!

Sent on 09/08/2020

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Harken Event Company Pricing

Harken Event Company Price Rates

Harken Event Company FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 1950.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 2000.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 5000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 50.00
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Double Weddings
    Elopement
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

1 Real Wedding

• Billerica, Massachusetts Billerica, MA, 01821 See on map
    617-229-6915 (Phone number)
    Location of (Harken Event Company)