CeeloCreative

Cedar Park, TX View map Visit website
$2,400 Most Popular Price

$2,400 Most Popular Price

Chris Lozada is CeeloCreative, a Cedar Park, Texas-based wedding photographer. He is a seasoned professional that specializes in captivating portraiture. Chris is creatively inclined and feels inspired by his clients’ unique love stories. His ambition is to preserve their day of matrimony in the form of emotion-evoking imagery.

CeeloCreative provides a step-by-step planning experience for its to-be-wed couples. Presented with a selection of service packages, clients have the chance to ensure their investment matches their needs and expectations. What’s more, Chris offers various add-on enhancements such as additional hours of coverage, engagement or boudoir sessions, and videography services. This expert is open to travel and will gladly accommodate destination weddings accordingly. Chris will then edit each image, and couples can look forward to viewing their precious pictures in a high-resolution digital format.

• Hispanic or Latinx-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1,800

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Proofs

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,400

2nd Shooter
Engagement Shoot
Albums
Proofs

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Second Shooter
Toning
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Gretchen S. Married on 09/25/2021

Perfect and Priceless

We booked Ceelo Creative for our wedding. The fact that I was able to find a photographer on short notice and in my meek budget was a small miracle in itself. I was beyond impressed with Chris and how wonderful he was to work with. At the end of the evening my husband and I remarked on how great the photographer was; we even had a couple of our guests reach out to tell me they wish they would’ve had my photographer for their wedding because they could tell he got some good shots. When I saw the final gallery I was speechless and in tears! Ceelo creative captured our wedding perfectly and we will forever have these priceless pictures to remind us of one of the best days of our lives.

CeeloCreative's reply:

Thank you Gretchen for the amazing review. It was truly an honor to be apart of your beautiful day! I'm extremely grateful our paths crossed and I wish you and Tripp nothing but happiness! :)
  • Nora
    Nora P. Married on 12/31/2020

Beautiful Photos!!

Chris was pricey, friendly and had a great eye for taking our wedding photos. I was very particular and he knew exactly what I wanted. It was a great value as well!

CeeloCreative's reply:

Thank you Nora for taking the time to leave a review and thank you once again for the opportunity to photograph your wedding. It was truly a pleasure!
  • illustration stars

CeeloCreative 1
Exclusive

Pricing

701 N Vista Ridge Blvd Cedar Park, TX, 78613

CeeloCreative does not have a physical location to visit. If you wish to inquire about services, please contact through phone or email. Thank you!
Location of (CeeloCreative)

Other vendors in Austin for your wedding