Lynne Reznick Photography Reviews

Lynne Reznick Photography 5
Lynne Reznick Photography 6
Lynne Reznick Photography 7

Hayley · Getting married on 10/18/2019

I was lucky enough to meet Lynne Reznick by winning a free engagement shoot session my friend entered me into! I was really pleasantly surprised by every aspect of Lynne, starting with her charming and genuine personality. She was so interested in me and my fiance's love story when I first spoke with her. My fiance, Andrew, is not super comfortable in front of cameras, but after only a few minutes, I could tell he was much more relaxed. She gave us enough direction while also allowing us to be ourselves. It was apparent how important it was that she capture who we truly are, and after seeing the photos, our personalities definitely shined through. She graciously, and even enthusiastically, agreed to my request to end our shoot with ice cream cones! I didn't expect to have so much fun, but it was truly a beautiful experience. Lynne is the photographer any couple would be lucky to have! Also I couldn't just choose a couple photos to share.

Sent on 07/17/2018
    Lynne Reznick Photography 15
    Lynne Reznick Photography 16
    Lynne Reznick Photography 17

Lynne Reznick Photography's reply:

I'm so happy you two love the photos and viewed them together - it is such a fun way to get warm and fuzzy all over again! And thank you for your kind words about me and my work. I know that winning a free session can be either really great or really disappointing and I'm so happy I was able to go above and beyond your expectations and give you two a truly special night in the city for your session. I absolutely loved getting to know you two and working with you two as well - you're seriously so adorable together! XO
  • Courtney

Courtney Libby · Getting married on 09/21/2019

She's amazing!

Lynne did our engagement photos and she is such a sweetheart! We had no idea what to expect going into it and neither of us have ever really had our photos professionally taken previously. Lynne gave us tips in advance of what to consider wearing and also coached us through the photo session with pose prompts. It definitely made for an easier experience and we love our photos! Just sent out save the dates with a couple of her shots - such soft beautiful lighting :). Thank you to Lynne! We would totally recommend her!

Sent on 03/19/2019
    Lynne Reznick Photography 18
    Lynne Reznick Photography 19
    Lynne Reznick Photography 20
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 12/01/2018

Lynne is the Best

Finding a great photographer was at the top of our list. We received recommendations from friends, but no one was a good fit, therefore we took to weddingwire to help us out. We instantly noticed that Lynne's photos really captured the joy and emotion that couples and families experience at a wedding.

What really sold us was meeting Lynne. Lynne responded to us instantly and invited us over to discuss a potential contract. She was warm, welcoming, and informative. She had a great portfolio that broke down what she offered and how our day would potentially unfold. There was no pressure to commit, but we knew she would be the perfect fit of us. After we signed our contract Lynne check in on us at several intervals throughout our planning. The timing and method of interacting was completely up to us, which was convenient. We did not feel like clients, she made us feel as though she was honored to be a part of our wedding. We were at ease every time we touched based with her.

On our wedding day Lynne did an amazing job of being both present and in the background. She was there for all of our special moments, and she got awesome pictures of our guest. We were really impressed that she was able to give us a sneak peek of our photos so quickly. Lynne provided us with amazing photos that truly showed the love we felt on our wedding day. We could not be happier with our photos.

Sent on 01/06/2019
    Lynne Reznick Photography 21
    Lynne Reznick Photography 22
    Lynne Reznick Photography 23
    Lynne Reznick Photography 24
    Lynne Reznick Photography 25

Tori Lawrence · Married on 09/29/2018

Organized, Beautiful Photos, and Easy to Work With

We are so grateful that we found Lynne! She provided an exceptional experience from our first phone call through the wedding day and receiving our photos. She is beyond personable and so easy to work with. She really took the time to get to know us and we felt so comfortable spending our wedding day with her. She goes above and beyond in every detail. Our photos turned out amazing! We highly recommend using her and really couldn't imagine using any other photographer for our wedding!

Sent on 11/23/2018

Lynne Reznick Photography's reply:

It was such a pleasure getting to know you and Justin over the last year and your wedding day was so perfect and beautiful! You two are so kind and thoughtful and I loved all the meaningful touches you incorporated into your day. Especially your tiny adorable family church - we packed it to the brim and it was one lovely ceremony.

Joanne Marciano · Married on 09/14/2018

September 2018 wedding on the water

I can't thank Lynne enough for being there throughout the wedding planning process and the day! She is truly a delight to work with and had surprised and delighted me throughout the year. Lynne took a personal approach to make the process exciting. She loves a good love story and knows how to capture in on camera! She is a talent like know other and captured the true moments of our special day. Thank You so much Lynne!
    - Joanne & Scott
    September 2018 wedding

Sent on 11/12/2018

Lynne Reznick Photography's reply:

Joanne! It was so amazing to work with you and learn about you and Scott's love story over the last year! Your wedding was lovely and the flower girls were seriously the cutest little bridal party I've ever seen! Congratulations and thank you so much for your kind words!

Elizabeth · Married on 08/25/2018

I cant even begin to put into words how thankful my husband and I are to have found Lynne. She is truly the most amazing person and such a talented photographer. I found her on wedding wire, and decided she would be one of ten photographers I would contact. During our initial facetime, there was something so special about Lynne. She made both my husband and I feel extremely comfortable, like we had been talking with an old friend. She answered all our questions, and assured us we were in good hands because my husband and I stressed to her that we are not photogenic and take terrible pictures. Lynne proved us very wrong with that though as all of our pictures have been amazing! We met in my husbands and I favorite place for our engagement pictures (Lynne was so great about going to a place that was special to my husband and I). We had a blast taking pictures and talking. Again, the comfort level we had with Lynne was amazing. We got our sneak peeks and pictures back very quickly. As we looked through our gallery, it told a beautiful story and every picture was truly stunning. We both felt confident about how we looked and nothing looked posed or unnatural. As for our wedding, we haven't gotten our pictures back just yet but I know that when we do, we will love them. Just based on our sneak peaks, I am in awe of how great the pictures came out. Lynne was extremely helpful on the day of our wedding. Getting ready, I was overwhelmed and Lynne knew it. She pulled me aside and made me take a moment to breath. It was exactly what I needed. Lynne brought along second shooters who were amazing, professional, and a great time. She made sure we got all our important photos and made sure our first look was intimate, and a moment we will never forget. Throughout the whole process Lynne has been nothing shy of amazing. She is so sweet, considerate, and her personal touches are a brides dream. Her photography is natural, intimate, beautiful, light, and memories frozen in time.

Sent on 09/15/2018
    Lynne Reznick Photography 32
    Lynne Reznick Photography 33
    Lynne Reznick Photography 34

Lynne Reznick Photography's reply:

I can't tell you how much I loved getting to know you and Nick and capturing your love story over the last year! You to are such a strong and sweet couple! Thank you for trusting me with your gorgeous day! I loved every second of it. Love you guys! XO

Stacy · Married on 08/20/2018

I met Lynne at a bridal show, right from the start she was professional,personable and was interested in our love story. She did our engagement photos,my session was awesome and my pictures came out better than I could have imagined! Lynne Resnick photography is truly the way to go for your special day, you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 08/30/2017

Lynne Reznick Photography's reply:

I loved exploring Beacon Hill with you and BP! You two brought your A game and we had such a lovely evening - congrats on your destination wedding, too! I wish you both all the best!

Rebecca · Married on 08/11/2018

Lynne is the best of the best. Completely open to whatever we wanted but also had great input and we totally trusted her. She worked with my venue to handle things so I didn't have to worry about it which is exactly what a bride needs. And the photos are outstanding. She had previews posted before 9am the day after the wedding so we were able to show them to people at our brunch and everyone is so excited to see the rest! I want to have more events just so I can hire to photograph them.

Sent on 08/26/2018
    Lynne Reznick Photography 35
    Lynne Reznick Photography 36
    Lynne Reznick Photography 37
    Lynne Reznick Photography 38
    Lynne Reznick Photography 39

Lynne Reznick Photography's reply:

It was such a pleasure getting to capture your love story! You two were amazing and had such a special day planned from the gorgeous floral arch at the ceremony, to Halle your pup hanging out during getting ready, to the amazing home made cookies you baked for your guests! You two are so thoughtful and sweet and I couldn't be happier for you! XO

Nicholas · Married on 07/27/2018

Best Wedding Photographer

We cannot explain how happy we are that we chose Lynne to be our wedding photographer. From our first phone call we knew that she was the one we wanted to trust to capture our special day. Over the months leading up to our wedding Lynne was always there, helping us plan and make sure we were thinking of all the contingencies in a very supportive way. Her thoughtfulness was much appreciated during the hectic months leading up to the wedding. She is extremely organized, from the exceptional payment software, to purposeful phone calls, and ensuring she knew our vision and expectations for the big day, she made sure all the bases were covered. We can’t explain how much pressure this relived from us. The day of our pre-planning and her organization really paid off as everything went extremely smoothly. She was vocal and directive when it was appropriate (ensuring family portraits were not prolonged), but seamlessly blended in throughout the day. After the wedding the pictures were edited and on a very user-friendly website quickly and turned out better than we had imagined. Overall Lynne was the absolute perfect wedding photographer from start to finish and I would not hesitate to recommend her 100%.

Sent on 11/11/2018

Lynne Reznick Photography's reply:

Nick! You and Michelle are such an amazing couple! It is so amazing that you are both in the National Guard - I love that you met in flight school. What a great love story you two share! Also, the sword arch exit from the church was maybe my fav exit of all time! Congratulations to you both!

Alison · Married on 06/02/2018

I would definitely recommend Lynne as your photographer! She kept in touch with myself and my fiance before the wedding. She was very flexible as we planned the schedule for the day, and provided us with a helpful questionnaire to get us thinking about who we wanted our photos with. I loved getting different things from her in the mail - the little things showed us how much she cared about our story! I enjoyed getting to know Lynne through Skype video chats because it prevented awkwardness during our First Look. The photos came back to us quickly, and looked amazing!

Sent on 07/20/2018

Lynne Reznick Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for the heartfelt review - I really appreciate it and I'm so happy you love your photos! You and Justin are such a great couple and it was such a pleasure meeting you two!

Justin · Married on 06/02/2018

Lynne was the best! When first looking for estimates, she didn't just give a number but also asked to get more details in what we wanted so she could get to know us personally first. That was such a nice experience we decided to go with her and she did not disappoint. She had an assistant and was able to capture lots of great moments and also got all the photos we really wanted to get. Leading up to the big day we had a few calls to get to know each other better. On the day, she was very professional, was great with directing us on what to do to get the best photos. Our family and friends loved all the photos that came out and wished they had photos like the ones we got for their weddings, if that's not a good sign than I don't know what is. Not to mention all the little gifts she personalized and sent our way leading up to and after the wedding. She was on time and quick with delivering the photos. I would recommend Lynne to anyone. 11/10 experience working with her.

Sent on 07/25/2018

Lynne Reznick Photography's reply:

Such a pleasure getting to know you and Ali and capturing your love story! You two were so relaxed and so much fun - I loved capturing your wedding! Thank you for trusting me with your special day!

Amethyst · Married on 05/27/2018

I met Lynne through my wedding planner and I couldn’t have asked for a more perfect photographer. From our first conversation, she made my husband and I feel like we had known her for years. She is extremely professional, personable, funny, detail oriented and flexible. She made me and my husband, who are both photo shy, feel at ease throughout our whole wedding day. Everyone who has seen our wedding photos is in awe about how great they came out!

Sent on 07/18/2018
    Lynne Reznick Photography 40
    Lynne Reznick Photography 41

Lynne Reznick Photography's reply:

Amethyst! You looked absolutely stunning on your wedding day! Hearing you and Zev recite your sweet, emotional, and hilarious vows to one another was something I will remember forever! Thank you for having me there to capture your beautiful wedding day love story. Congratulations to you both! XO

Colleen Hubbard · Married on 05/23/2018

Such a Delight

The right choice for my daughter’s wedding photography...highly professional, talented, creative and personable, in all manner, Lynne of Lynne Reznick Photography, is worthy to be praised. The quality and scope of her creative work is equally matched by her sweet personality. I highly recommend Lynne!

Sent on 01/22/2019

Lilah · Married on 04/14/2018

Lynne Reznick was the perfect photographer and perfect may even be an understatement. From our first FaceTime to even weeks after the wedding was over, she was always checking in with us and answering any questions that we had. On the actual day of the event, she was punctual and so professional. She took amazing photos and captured such breath-taking photos. She knew all the right angles and had so many ideas for pictures, not to mention she’s super positive and always giving great compliments! We are so happy with the results and so lucky that we found Lynne to work with!

Sent on 05/16/2018
    Lynne Reznick Photography 48
    Lynne Reznick Photography 49
    Lynne Reznick Photography 50

Lynne Reznick Photography's reply:

Thank you Lilah! It was such a pleasure capturing you and Kyle's sweet love story - his emotional reaction to you and your dad walking down the aisle is seriously my favorite one of all time! Congratulations! XO

Andrew C. · Married on 11/11/2017

Look no further-Lynne is amazing and goes above and beyond for her clients. The wedding industry is filled with vendors looking to nickel and dime couples. Lynne is quite the opposite and provides the highest quality product! Most couples are shy in front of a camera and don’t like being the center of attention. Lynne made us feel comfortable and at time we didn’t even know she was in the room. Fast forward to 6-8 weeks post wedding: the photos are stunning and left our families speechless. Do yourself a favor and hire Lynne to capture the moments that make your wedding day the greatest day of your life!

Sent on 12/20/2017

Lynne Reznick Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Andrew! It was truly such a pleasure to get to know you and Kristie and to capture your beautiful wedding day. You two were troopers in the cold and I adore the photos we got during that chilly sunset on the water! XO

Cinzia · Married on 10/21/2017

Lynne was absolutely amazing to work with! She made us feel so comfortable through out the entire process. She is extremely thoughtful and has an eye for detail that is incomparable. I have already recommended her to all my friends, and will continue to for years to come. We are so in love with our photos, and all the little things that Lynne has done. She is truly the best!

Sent on 12/13/2017

Lynne Reznick Photography's reply:

You are so sweet - thank you! I loved every minute of capturing you and Johnny's love story. You two being high school sweethearts is maybe my fav thing ever!

Kimberly · Married on 09/21/2017

I don't know how to begin to tell you how much I LOVED having Lynne as my wedding photographer and how beautiful our photos came out. She captured every important aspect of the day AND she did it all on insanely short notice! I got married in CT and had a CT based wedding photographer who got sick the week of my wedding. While I would normally have been panicking, my photographer was friends with Lynne and had arranged to have her sub in for my day. The moment I started talking to Lynne (7 days before the big day) she was super helpful, learning every detail she could about me and my fiancé, where we met, where we were being married, our family info, etc. in the short time we had. By the wedding day she performed as if we had been chatting for the last year. It made me so happy how well it worked out! My original photographer had shot at my venue before so I was nervous that Lynne would not be familiar with it, but it did not show at all. She was professional, creative, and so nice, and was able to just photograph the day as it happened naturally. You will NOT be disappointed with her as your wedding photographer!

Sent on 12/05/2017
    Lynne Reznick Photography 58
    Lynne Reznick Photography 59
    Lynne Reznick Photography 60

Lynne Reznick Photography's reply:

Kim! Thank you so much for sharing this lovely review. I'm so happy that our paths crossed and I got to meet you and Tim. And thank you for being so lovely under the last minute stress of a new photographer (me!) stepping in. I knew we were going to have a blast together when I heard that you love to run and you're both BC alum! And your puppy stole my heart for sure! Congrats to you both! XO

Lauren · Married on 09/16/2017

I am SO happy we chose Lynne as our wedding photographer! From the first conversation with Lynne, I knew she was going to be perfect, she is very detail oriented, extremely organized and has excellent style. When we had our phone calls, she knew exactly what I wanted without overly having to explain anything - she just got me, I think she may be a mind reader! From the second Lynne came to the hotel for our getting ready shots, she was on time, and knew exactly what to do. She gave the girls and I direction, but without being demanding and made us all feel so comfortable.
    We had ran into a slight issue because the location we chose for our bridal party pictures was actually already booked and we had no clue! So we ended up finding a random field on the side of the road and Lynne and her assistant, Mike, were able to take such a simple location and produce absolutely stunning pictures. I have had so many compliments on just the preview photos alone saying that the pictures belong in a magazine. I could not be happier with the way they turned out.
    I had mentioned to Lynne that I wanted to do a first look with my dad, but I was worried that we weren't going to have enough time. A few moments before the ceremony started, Lynne had set up a first look at the venue with just me and my dad. This was probably one of my favorite parts of our wedding day, not only because she was able to capture the raw emotion, but because she knew what was important to me and did everything to make it happen and I am truly grateful for this moment.
    Lynne's professionalism, amazing energy and genuine passion for photography really shined through the entire day. Do yourself a favor and stop looking now, Lynne is simply the best. You'll thank me later :)

Sent on 10/03/2017
    Lynne Reznick Photography 61
    Lynne Reznick Photography 62
    Lynne Reznick Photography 63

Lynne Reznick Photography's reply:

Thank you so so much for the amazing review Lauren! I felt like you and Eric were old friends from the very first time we spoke and I had the best time photographing your sweet wedding day love story. The spot by the side of the road was an absolute gem and I plan to go back some day for photos there again for sure! But my favorite part of the day was watching you and Eric together during your portraits. You two are so in love and so sweet together, it was a joy to capture it for you! XO

Benjamin · Married on 09/03/2017

I can't begin to say enough good things about Lynne. She is so kind, thoughtful, and makes you feel comfortable in front of the camera. The quality of her photos and images she captured is just amazing. Everyone is so impressed at how beautiful the photos look. She also has a super convenient website and way to review contracts and pay for the services. There is nothing about the experience of working with Lynne that I would change. Hire her immediately!!!!!

Sent on 10/09/2017

Lynne Reznick Photography's reply:

Thanks Ben! It was wonderful to get to know you and Jill! I'm so happy that you two didn't let the downpours from Hurricane Harvey dampen your spirits on your wedding day and instead just celebrated and smiled and loved and laughed. What a great celebration of your love for each other. And I'm thrilled to hear you found the web portal for quotes and contracts easy to use and convenient :)

Miriam · Married on 07/23/2017

When we met Lynne at the Boston Bridal Expo, there were two things that sold us. First, her example albums included pictures from all parts of the wedding, including dancing. Second, she spoke to my fiance and I as equals rather than ignoring him.

She did not disappoint at all! Lynne was flexible in meeting locations and times throughout the process. For our engagement shoot, she went on a hike with us to the place we got engaged. It was like hiking with a friend who happened to take phenomenal photos.

Leading up the wedding and on the day of, Lynne was extremely well organized, helping us plan out family photos, group shots we wanted, and making sure we were set at the end of the day. Family photos went extremely quickly and efficiently without sacrificing any quality at all. Photos from the whole day (ceremony, cocktail hour, reception, etc) were captured spontaneously yet look like perfectly posed moments.

The best part is that Lynne made us feel comfortable in front of the camera. She was easy to work with and really seemed to capture the look and feel of the day. We look forward to working with her in the future as well!

Sent on 09/04/2017

Lynne Reznick Photography's reply:

Thank you Miriam and Andrew! It was wonderful to hike with you two for your engagement session and your wedding at Bradley Estate was gorgeous. I loved how often and how big, both you and your families, hug one another! The love and joy were palpable all day long. XO

Allegra · Married on 06/03/2017

Lynne is not only an amazing photographer, but also an incredible person. She made our wedding day even better with her warm personality. You spend most of your wedding day with your photographer and we knew we wanted someone we felt comfortable with, who would add to the day and make us feel comfortable while simultaneously capturing it on camera. She went above and beyond to make sure we were all on the same page, was very professional with us and our family and helped lead us through the important parts of the day when you don't know what to do because you're filled with adrenaline and excitement! The special touches made it even more exciting -- our vow books were a gift from her! We love her and her work and would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a wedding photographer!

Sent on 11/18/2017

Lynne Reznick Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Allegra! I'm so happy you and Steve loved the vow books and were able to put them to use in your ceremony. Cheers to writing love notes to each other! I'm so honored that I got to be your photographer.

Christina · Married on 10/08/2016

My husband, Jordan, and I cannot say enough about how wonderful our experience was with Lynne Reznick Photography. Starting at the beginning: We found Lynne online by searching our wedding venue on Google, and seeing some gorgeous photos with her watermark on them. We admired her style of photography and appreciated her use of natural light and candidness. When we looked her up online, we were disheartened to see that she moved from Connecticut to the Boston area, but we contacted her anyways. Her response was extremely prompt and soon after, a video chat was set up for us to meet. Jordan and I immediately knew we had found our photographer just minutes into the interview, and to put the icing on the cake-- she was willing to travel to CT! Leading up to the wedding, Lynne sent friendly reminders to help with our payment schedule- MUCH appreciated during such a busy time of planning! Just before the big day, we sat down for another video chat to settle the Who/what/when/wheres of the big day. This was a relief to Jordan and I, and we knew we would be in good hands and have the photos we wanted by the end of the day. On our wedding day, Lynne and her second photographer Brooke, fit into our event just like they've been old friends for a lifetime. They were nothing short of 110% awesome. Each arrived promptly to the bride and groom's "getting ready" areas and meshed right into the crazy hype of the day from there. Overall, Lynne won over the hearts of not only Jordan, myself and the bridal party, but also our guests who constantly refer to "those amazing photographers." She and her assistant flawlessly navigated the church ceremony and reception capturing each moment of the day just as it happened. Again, I cannot say enough positive things about Lynne Reznick Photography. I would 100% recommend her to anyone seeking a photographer in the New England area.

Sent on 12/20/2016

Laura · Married on 07/30/2016

Lynne was incredible! I am not the type who likes to have their photograph taken, but I felt totally comfortable and my husband actually told me that taking photos as a newlywed couple was his favorite part of the wedding. Lynne helped us capture our personalities and totally took advantage of our venue's natural beauty. I made almost all of the decorating decisions and did all of the decorating myself with the help of friends and family so it meant a lot to me that Lynne captured all of those details in gorgeous photos. I would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 11/06/2016

Brynne · Married on 07/02/2016

Lynne captured every moment of our wedding perfectly and I could not have asked for more. Her attentiveness to detail and special moments throughout the weekend really made us relive our wedding when we received the pictures!

Sent on 11/06/2016

Steph · Married on 06/04/2016

Lynne was great! She was flexible and personable, she went with the flow and provided perfect picture, service and support along the way.

Sent on 10/31/2016