Katy Rox Photography

Austin, TX View map Visit website
$3,500 Most Popular Price

$3,500 Most Popular Price

HAPPY, KIND, VIBRANT

Joyful + creative wedding photography in Austin Texas for fun-loving, completely in love couples.

I'm Katy the owner/photographer of Katy Rox Photography. I know that every wedding is an incredibly special day filled with affection, emotion, and not to mention all the fun!!! I am in love with love, and I am so blessed to photograph your beautiful day! This is why I created Katy Rox Photography — it’s a blessing to combine my passion for photography with the joy that I feel when I photograph every wedding!

IT’S ALL ABOUT THE LIGHT

I love light! You can bend it, control it and color it. I love light because it creates mood and vibrancy! I express my creativity by creating a one-of-a-kind photograph for each and every one of my couples.
You'll see me working with different types of lighting and shooting at unexpected places to get the best light possible.

I bring this energy with me so that you and your loved ones create a beautiful and happy vibe which in turn creates laughter, joy, and oh so much love! Lucky for me I get to capture all of your beautiful energy!

I have the pleasure to photograph your love for each other, your one-to-remember reception filled with authentic laughs and the never-to-miss groomsmen getting down on the dance floor! 😎

When you go back to look at your photos, you'll immediately feel all the joyful energy from your wedding day. What a great way to remember it all!

I am based in Austin but have traveled to photograph weddings in Houston, Dallas/Fort Worth, San Antonio, McAllen and beyond. I love to capture colorful daytime weddings and romantic, dimly-lit nighttime weddings. I have been professionally capturing weddings since 2014 and have photographed over 100 special days.

My mission is to photograph fun weddings of people who are head over heels in love with each other. Those couples that know every inside joke, and can tell what the other person is thinking just by that one look. If this is you then I am the photographer for you. If you like color, joy, and laughter then search no more!

Services Offered - Cause I'm like a mullet, business in the front and party in the back 🥳

I have 4 all-inclusive packages which include a second photographer, an engagement shoot, digital files, and more epicness.

• Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$4,000

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,500

2nd Shooter
Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
Albums
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Prints
Save the Date

• Rachael
    Rachael Married on 05/27/2018
    Katy is amazing! We have booked her for our wedding next year, but we did our engagement pictures with her and they turned out AMAZING. She is so personable and fun and we love getting to interact with her! My fiance and I sometimes feel awkward taking pictures but she made us feel so at ease and we had so much fun! The pictures turned out beautifully and everyone has loved them!

Katy Rox Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Rachael you are so sweet!!!! I cannot wait for your wedding!!! :)
    Cinndu Married on 06/24/2017
    Katy did such a amazing job at out wedding, she didn't miss any detail she is truly a professional!
    Emilie Married on 05/27/2017
    I seriously LOVE Katy! She has been accommodating and wonderful! Not to mention that her photos (we've only done the engagement shoot--our wedding is next spring) are absolutely gorgeous! We had a hard time picking just one for our save the dates! We can't wait to continue to work with her!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

True+Love Weddings by Rev. Linda McWhorter True+Love Weddings by Rev. Linda McWhorter Wedding Officiants

Katy has a keen eye for detail and a knack for truly capturing the emotion of the moment through her lens, and into your photo, which will become a keepsake for many years. Her photos will captivate you and your loved ones. She is a true professional and I highly recommend her to shoot your wedding or special life event!

Arbor Pointe Event Centre Arbor Pointe Event Centre Banquet Halls

Katy photographed a wedding at Arbor Pointe in June 2015. She was very easy to work with and her professional attitude was a joy to witness. I would recommend that any of our brides and others meet with her to see how positive and helpful she will be on your wedding day. Thanks Katy for a job well done!!

Austin Austin, TX, 78727
Location of (Katy Rox Photography)

Katy Rox Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Katy Rox Photography include in the starting price?

Katy Rox Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Katy Rox Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Katy Rox Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Multi. Locations
  • Albums
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Katy Rox Photography offer?

Katy Rox Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Katy Rox Photography offer?

Katy Rox Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Multi. Locations
  • Second Shooter
  • Trash The Dress
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Katy Rox Photography offer for wedding events?

Katy Rox Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Prints
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Katy Rox Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Katy Rox Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Austin for your wedding