Katy Rox Photography Reviews

25 | Austin, TX

25 Reviews for Katy Rox Photography

25 Katy Rox Photography Reviews

Rachael · Married on 05/27/2018

Katy is amazing! We have booked her for our wedding next year, but we did our engagement pictures with her and they turned out AMAZING. She is so personable and fun and we love getting to interact with her! My fiance and I sometimes feel awkward taking pictures but she made us feel so at ease and we had so much fun! The pictures turned out beautifully and everyone has loved them!

Sent on 10/19/2017

Katy Rox Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Rachael you are so sweet!!!! I cannot wait for your wedding!!! :)

Cinndu · Married on 06/24/2017

Katy did such a amazing job at out wedding, she didn't miss any detail she is truly a professional!

Katy Rox Photography 3
    Katy Rox Photography 4

Emilie · Married on 05/27/2017

I seriously LOVE Katy! She has been accommodating and wonderful! Not to mention that her photos (we've only done the engagement shoot--our wedding is next spring) are absolutely gorgeous! We had a hard time picking just one for our save the dates! We can't wait to continue to work with her!

Jose · Married on 05/13/2017

muy buen servicio en todo el tiempo quedamos muy satisfechos con su trabajo, profesionalismo y calidad. La recomiendo sin lugar a duda

Schandua · Married on 04/08/2017

Katy did a wonderful job capturing photos for our special day. She was friendly, easy to work with, affordable and professional. Thank you Katy!

Katy Rox Photography 5
    Katy Rox Photography 6

Lindsay · Married on 03/24/2017

Katy and Larry were fabulous. Katy made my totally camera shy husband feel comfortable in front of the camera, and made me feel like the most beautiful girl in the world. Katy took our engagement photos, my bridal photos and our wedding photos and they were ALL gorgeous!

Katy Rox Photography 7
    Katy Rox Photography 8

Annette · Married on 03/04/2017

Katy did such an amazing job capturing the moments of my daughters beautiful Quinceanera. We will have these memories with us now for our lifetime. She is so professional and kind . My daughter was very drawn to her. We highly recommend her and would re hire her again as well.

Katy Rox Photography 9

Melissa · Married on 10/29/2016

Katy and her husband Larry are fantastic to work with and took beautiful pictures on our wedding day.
    They went above and beyond anything we expected from a wedding photographer. Katy has great perspective and capture all the little details that make pictures fun and romantic. It was obvious that she is extremely good and takes alot of care in minute detail such as specific position of body and hands.. Katy and her husband were great to work with and we really enjoy our time together, we enjoy our photos even more, they came out amazing. I can't stop looking at them. If you want an awesome person and photographer all in one, book Katy.

Sent on 12/12/2016

Thank you so much Melissa!!! We had the best of times! <3

Claire · Married on 07/02/2016

Where can we begin on how amazing Honest Hue is? Katy and Larry were easily one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. Our ceremony photos really captured the moments we wanted to remember and were framed fantastically. The group photos were done efficiently and 100% in-line with our vision. Our couple’s shots were gorgeous thanks to Katy and Larry’s mix of creativity and keen eye for a good shot. Between my wife’s more traditional bride-preparation photos showcasing her getting ready with family, and my pretty ridiculous goofball photos, Katy and Larry were able to capture all of the important moments with our personalities as signature pieces. Really, you cannot go wrong with these two, as they are accommodating, reasonable, warm, and professional.

We love Honest Hue. Thank you guys so, so much for all your hard work and for having fun with at the reception, too!

Honest Hue Photography was one of the best choices of my wedding day. Katy and Larry were ALWAYS prompt, friendly, and most importantly - were excellent at capturing the beauty and love of our wedding day. I can't rave about them enough. From our engagement pictures to my bridal portraits to the day of, Katy was always complimentary, always had insight on what I should and should not do and I always got my pictures back quicker than I ever thought. I had to add an extra hour to our wedding day reception at the last minute, and Katy and Larry were completely flexible and stayed till the very end! Honest Hue was everything I could have hoped for and more in a photographer. I would HIGHLY recommend them to anyone.

Clarissa · Married on 03/13/2016

Katy and Larry were absolutely amazing!! We ran across their website and boy oh boy did we luck out. She was always available for any questions and sent a questionerre prior to the wedding to get all the details down before the big day. Our engagement photos were one of a kind. All of the shots were so us and it was all with the help of Katy! Our wedding day went so smoothly with the awesome help with Katy. She made sure we got all the shots we needed right after our ceremony. I would recommend anyone and everyone to use honest hue as their photographer for weddings and special events!!!!

Gretchen · Married on 03/05/2016

Noe and I feel so VERY VERY fortunate that Katy and Larry photographed the most special days of our lives. We are equally grateful that they have become forever woven into the memories of our engagement and wedding day. We could not imagine it, nor want it any other way.
    Katy was undoubtedly born to be a wedding photographer!! After speaking with her the first time, I knew there was nobody else I would trust my wedding photos to. Her talent, passion, and genuine joy for her clients made Katy an invaluable choice for our wedding. When you speak with Katy, you can feel how much she loves what she does, and how dedicated she is to meeting and exceeding your expectations.
    Engaged folks, I can promise you two things about your wedding day.
    1. It will be memorable, no matter what.
    2. If you are fortunate enough to book Katy and Larry, you will be eternally grateful that you did.

Sent on 06/18/2016

Katy Rox Photography's reply:

Oh my gosh Gretchen this is beautiful!! I'm forever grateful. Thank you!!

Jamie · Married on 11/06/2015

Katy and her husband are a great duo! Her company Honest Hue was perfect for everything we needed. She worked with my schedule, offered tons of ideas, tried out ideas we had, and of course her price was perfect! I looked at over 10 photographers and their prices were outrageous. I could have paid 2k with another photographer just for the wedding but with that money Katy offered bridal, engagement, and wedding day photography. These memories will last a lifetime and the quality of service Honest Hue provides maked everything enjoyable. I knew she would produce amazing photos. I will definitely be coming back them for future photography sessions.

Our amazing day was captured perfectly by Katy and Larry who were patient, friendly and professional. The initial shots look amazing. Perfect.

Kerry · Married on 10/05/2015

Could not have hoped for a kinder, talented and just generally lovely couple to capture our day (Katy, the boss ;) and her husband Larry). We are so chuffed with all of our photos and were absolutely over the moon with how much help and guidance they gave us. Living in the UK was kinda difficult at times when planning for a wedding such a long way away but I needn't of worried, Katy even helped with some much appreciated advice. Don't think twice about booking these lovely peeps, they are awesome!

Vannessa · Married on 09/20/2015

Katy was an absolute delight to work with from our first email to the last frame! She shot my bridal session at the capital and she knew exactly what to do, where to take the best photos, and the absolute most flattering poses! She exhibited the same if not even better service at my boudoir session which was the following day! She chose an incredibly beautiful venue that was private but fit the occasion perfectly. I had never done anything of the sort as far as photo shoots go and she made me feel extremely comfortable and worked with me. Katy is kind and her work is amazing, and I believe she will truly make any occasion special.

Stephanie · Married on 09/18/2015

Highly recommend!! Our photos are absolutely beautiful! Cant thank them enough!!

Marlisa · Married on 08/14/2015

Katy is amazing! She worked with our budget and helped us come up with some really good photos for our wedding. She captured every special moment even in the heat and difficult lighting! She was paitent and kind to my crazy family. I hope we can work together again soon! Thank you, Katy!

Katya · Married on 05/30/2015

Katy is an INCREDIBLE photographer! She took engagement photos of us that looked like they belonged in Vogue, and our wedding photos were of equal caliber, despite the not-so-beautiful setting our wedding was in. (She made a church playground look like a beautiful photoshoot) She did a great job given very little! You are getting so much bang for your buck with her, her photos are incredibly professional and she spends a lot of time getting to know you and getting the setting right. She is very detail oriented and has an amazing eye. You will not regret trusting her with your memories!

Katya · Married on 05/30/2015

Years later we still get compliments about our wedding and engagement photos! Katy is incredibly dedicated and was worried about the weather (in to there is horrendous flooding) so she booked a hotel in our town the night before our wedding( at her own expense!) even though she lived only an hour away. Our photos were absolutely beautiful and we were so lucky to have her!

Katy and her husband were so wonderful to work with. They were very responsive and professional, and took time to meet with us by phone when we were planning our wedding from out of state, and then met with us in person to go over everything and make sure they knew what we wanted. We got an excellent deal from them, and they are still growing their business, so I wouldn't compare the quality to a photographer that costs thousands more dollars, but we got tons of beautiful photos and they were worth well more than we paid.

Kimberly · Married on 03/14/2015

I was planning not to have wedding photographers at my wedding because my husband and I were on a budget and all Google searches for wedding photographers showed photographers that were overpriced and seemed to be all about business.
    I realized that I probably needed to have a photographer though because no one in my family could take professional photos and then they would not be in the photos. I went to Craigslist for assistance.
    That is when I saw the posting for the Honest Hue. I liked what I read about the Honest Hue so I went to the website. I really liked two thins immediately. One was that Katy’s (owner/photographer) personality really shined. It was not only about packages and pricing but she had a little “about me” section which made me feel like she is a person who cares about what she does and customer satisfaction. The other thing I thought was cute was that Katy and her husband (Larry) photograph as a team.
    Needless to say, Katy and Larry were the first and only photographers that I emailed and that my husband and I met. I knew I did not want to look any further. At the end of the meeting I decided to go with the Honest Hue. I did not feel pressured in any way. Once I find something I like, I go for it.
    Katy and Larry were and are very professional but more importantly to me, they have a personality and a real passion for photography. The price they gave us was reasonable and within our budget. They took/edited our engagement and wedding photos and my bridal photos. I am happy with the high level of professionalism and quality of photos. Everything went according to plan. I could not have found better photographers at a reasonable price to capture several of the most important events of my life.

Maria · Married on 01/07/2017

Katy and Larry are the most friendly, talented, and creative people we've ever met! Katy met with my husband and me several times before our wedding, and immediately put two camera-shy people at total ease. She took our engagement photos, attended our rehearsal to get a sense of where to stand and the best angles during the ceremony itself (and took tons of photos which was a surprise!), and both Katy and Larry captured amazing memories of our wedding day. I am still in awe of the photos that we continue to print and give to family as gifts. Katy continued to follow up with us after the wedding and her little meaningful touches were so appreciated. We will for sure be using Katy and Larry in the future for any other major life events! We honestly could not be happier with them!

Sent on 10/18/2017

Katy Rox Photography's reply:

Thank you Maria! I really appreciate it. :) We loved sharing those moments with you guys!!
  • I

Ismael · Married on 04/23/2016

Yes.... one of the best photographers .... our wedding pictures was amazing quality, professional, work done by Katy !!! Thank you five stars ..... we recommend..... 5 Star ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Y’all won’t be disappointed!!!!