Freeze Frame Productions

Carver, MA View map
$1,800 Most Popular Price

$1,800 Most Popular Price

Freeze Frame Productions is a wedding videographer located in Carver, Massachusetts that has a keen eye for filming the finest moments of a wedding. Working with the utmost professionalism and attentiveness, this videographer has the talent to make couples shine on the screen.

With over 20 years servicing the Massachusetts and New England areas, Freeze Frame productions will make sure couples and guests shine their best light. Services include:

• Additional hours
  • Liability insurance
  • Slideshow
  • DVD or USB thumb drive
  • Digital download

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

$1,500

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Multi. Locations

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,800

Add'l Hours
Multi. Cameras
Slideshow / Montage

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic
Documentary

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception

What videography services do you offer?

Add'l Hours
Drone Footage
Multi. Cameras
Raw Footage
Slideshow / Montage

What final video formats do you offer?

Digital Download

Message vendor

4.9 out of 5 rating
    Kristen K. Married on 11/06/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Best videographer out there!

If you鈥檙e looking for a great videographer, look no further! Hiring Freeze Frame Productions was one of the best decisions while planning my wedding. I had booked a certain amount of hours and as it got closer to the wedding I realized I needed more time, Paul was incredibly flexible and accommodating! He made sure to be there for all my important moments.
    After my wedding was over I felt that it went by so fast and I didn鈥檛 get a chance to actually soak in the day. When Paul sent me the wedding video I could not have been more amazed. He sent it in 3 sections so it felt like I was watching a movie, and the movie was my wedding!! It brought tears to my dad being able to watch the most magical day happen over again. He was so professional and great to work with. The final video as well as the highlight video was better than i could have hoped, and to be honest, better than most wedding videos I鈥檝e seen, and trust me I did my research!
    I will be forever grateful for Paul helping me re live my wedding day!
  • Lauren
    Lauren C. Married on 09/10/2021

Paul is absolutely Amazing

Paul, is absolutely AMAZING!!! He is extremely personable & attentive. He captured all the moments of our wedding day. In addition, to adding special highlights in our video to make it personal and memorable. The quality of the video exceeded our expectations. Thank you for everything Paul.
  • Heather
    Heather D. Married on 05/14/2021

Last minute need

We had lost our videographer 6 weeks before the wedding. We were honestly just going to go forward without one until I was reading up on a bridal blog that was saying recent brides biggest regret was not having a videographer. I then messaged like 20 people and Paul reached out and immediately I knew he would be a great fit in our hot mess express. After talking to a friend who had used him I immediately said please be a part of our day. As soon as he showed up to the venue he got right in with his outgoing personality. He probably wasn't expecting the absolute absurdity of our group but I can't wait to see what he captured 馃槀 he is AMAZING to work with and couldn't have asked for a better person to join our crew.
  • illustration stars

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner

Make Me Up Bridal Make Me Up Bridal Wedding Hair & Makeup

I have worked with Freeze Frame productions in the past. As professional in the wedding business I can attest that their professionalism and quality of work is phenomenal. When planning a wedding and picking vendors you want to make sure that you are getting a reliable company- Freeze Frame Productions is reliable and truly talented. As the bride and groom you want the videographer capturing the day through not only through your eyes, but also through the eyes of your guest, so when you watch your video you will have the best memories of the day that might even have escaped your notice. Freeze Fame Productions will capture it all! Remember the wedding day will come and go, but the video will last a lifetime, so do yourself a favor and use one of the best- Freeze Frame Productions!

5 Star Events DJ 5 Star Events DJ Wedding DJs

As a dj, the videographer can sometimes offer the biggest challenge to a packed dance floor. Not with Paul Duchaney and the shooters from Freeze Frame Productions. They never get in the way. In fact often times you barely know that they are in the room. It's amazing because they still capture every moment as it unfolds. Believe me, I've seen their work and read the reviews. Folks it's unanimous. If you are looking for a videographer who is like a fly on the wall, captures all the days events and does it in a way that doesn't break the bank, call Freeze Frame Productions.

Click Imagery Click Imagery Wedding Photographers

Click Imagery loves to refer and work with Freeze Frame Productions! Paul is an excellent videographer who has mastered the art of photojournalism! We are always so impressed with how he captures so many different angles + moments without being noticed, or more importantly, in our way! We highly recommend Freeze Frame Productions!

61 Great Meadow Drive Carver, MA, 02330
Location of (Freeze Frame Productions)

Other vendors in Cape Cod for your wedding