About Freeze Frame Productions

"Your special day, all day"

Freeze Frame Productions is a wedding videographer located in Carver, Massachusetts that has a keen eye for filming the finest moments of a wedding. Working with the utmost professionalism and attentiveness, this videographer has the talent to make couples shine on the screen.

With over 20 years servicing the Massachusetts and New England areas, Freeze Frame productions will make sure couples and guests shine their best light. Services include:
Additional hours

High-Def Video (2)
Traditional (1)
Add'l Hours (1)
Digital Download (1)

Paul was so great on our wedding day! We received our wedding video and it was spectacular! Everything was so thought out and so much fun to watch. We showed our family and friends and they loved it as much as we did! Freeze Frame captured all of our special moments to some hilarious bloopers. We're so thankful we went with Freeze Frame to look back at our wedding from years to come! Thank you!!!

Profile Picture Olivia, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Paul was professional and kind, and reassuring to an already nervous bride who tends to be uncomfortable in front of cameras. I felt so much more at ease and able to enjoy my wedding day knowing he was there to capture all the little moments that I might have missed or was too nervous to fully appreciate.

Profile Picture Kathleen , 10/7/17, 3 Reviews

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

220x220 sq 1523565344498 screen shot 2018 04 12 at 4.24.27 pm
This deal has
SOLD OUT

On the fence about Video?

$2,000.00 Value | Redeem In-Store
"the best decision we made was getting a video" vs. "we wish we had hired a videographer". These are things people say when they discover their amazing day has come and gone in a flash. The memories are wonderful but could be enjoyed forever if they had reconsidered getting a videographer. Take the time to see our reviews. Notice how many people appreciate after the day, that they invested in videography. Take 10% off our top package.
Offer Expires: 07/01/2018
Available to the first 1 couple
#WW9285bb0ec19cf8e2

5 ENDORSEMENTS
I have worked with Freeze Frame productions in the past. As professional in the wedding business I can attest that their professionalism and quality of work is phenomenal. When planning a wedding and picking vendors you want to make sure that you are getting a reliable company- Freeze Frame Productions is reliable and truly talented. As the bride and groom you want the videographer capturing the day through not only through your eyes, but also through the eyes of your guest, so when you watch your video you will have the best memories of the day that might even have escaped your notice. Freeze Fame Productions will capture it all! Remember the wedding day will come and go, but the video will last a lifetime, so do yourself a favor and use one of the best- Freeze Frame Productions!

Click Imagery loves to refer and work with Freeze Frame Productions! Paul is an excellent videographer who has mastered the art of photojournalism! We are always so impressed with how he captures so many different angles + moments without being noticed, or more importantly, in our way! We highly recommend Freeze Frame Productions!

I always recommend Paul to my brides. He works in the same unobtrusive manor that I do. I know his end result is what the clients were looking for in a wedding video. He’s a great videographer and a great person!

I have worked with Paul so many times I can't count. I love working with him because he is so quiet and discrete that you do not notice that he is there, but the videos he produce capture EVERYTHING. My customers that have used his services always rave about the great job he did on their video. I highly recommend Freeze Frame Productions for your wedding or special event.

61 Great Meadow Dr, Carver, MA 02330   See On Map
508-866-3251 (phone)
Freeze Frame Productions is a wedding videographer from massachusetts. We service weddings throughout the local area, including New England, Boston, and Cape Cod. Freeze Frame Productions is a professional wedding videographer that has been part of the Boston wedding industry for 21 years. We specialize in Wedding video in the Boston, New England and Cape Cod. Wedding videography, Cape Cod weddings, Boston Weddings. .