61 Great Meadow Dr, Carver, MA 02330 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 12
  • Deals 1

About Freeze Frame Productions

Freeze Frame Productions is a wedding videographer located in Carver, Massachusetts that has a keen eye for filming the finest moments of a wedding. Working with the utmost professionalism and attentiveness, this videographer has the talent to make couples shine on the screen.

With over 20 years servicing the Massachusetts and New England areas, Freeze Frame productions will make sure couples and guests shine their best light. Services include:

• Additional hours

57 Reviews for Freeze Frame Productions

• Rachel

Rachel · Married on 08/25/2018

Wonderful experience!

My mother-in-law surprised me a few weeks before the wedding by hiring Freeze Frame Productions to be our videographer. Paul and I spoke on the phone a week or so before the wedding to discuss what was important to capture on our special day and he was so easy to chat with!

Paul was very professional and was in the background for most of it! At times, I forgot he was even filming. Our wedding was a blast and it all went by in a blurr. I kept telling my husband and family members that I almost wish I was a guest at my own wedding so I could see it from another perspective. After 15 weeks, we received our final product and it was AMAZING. Paul was able to give us that other perspective that I was longing for!

Paul captured beautiful memories and even worked with us to include some footage from our engagement and our honeymoon. We also have tons of footage of two of our grandmothers who are in their 90s happy and enjoying themselves as well as our older dog who means the world to us. These are memories that we will cherish into our old age!

I strongly recommend Freeze Frame Productions as your wedding videographer.

Sent on 12/14/2018

Shannon · Married on 08/19/2018

Freeze Frame Productions is Amazing!

Paul was absolutely fantastic! He managed to capture the most intimate moments of our wedding without us even knowing he was there! He worked amazingly well with our photographer as though they were doing a choreographed dance. The results were beyond what we expected and we're so happy to have worked with him!

Sent on 12/06/2018

Freeze Frame Productions FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 1,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Client Revisions, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Locations, Slideshow / Montage
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, Client Revisions, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Slideshow / Montage
  • What primary style do you identify with? Cinematic, Documentary
  • Which wedding events do you service? Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Client Revisions, Drone Footage, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage, Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer? Digital Download, DVD, USB Flash Drive

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Freeze Frame Productions 1
    -10%
    10% discount for WeddingWire couples

• Make Me Up Bridal
    Make Me Up Bridal Wedding Hair & Makeup

I have worked with Freeze Frame productions in the past. As professional in the wedding business I can attest that their professionalism and quality of work is phenomenal. When planning a wedding and picking vendors you want to make sure that you are getting a reliable company- Freeze Frame Productions is reliable and truly talented. As the bride and groom you want the videographer capturing the day through not only through your eyes, but also through the eyes of your guest, so when you watch your video you will have the best memories of the day that might even have escaped your notice. Freeze Fame Productions will capture it all! Remember the wedding day will come and go, but the video will last a lifetime, so do yourself a favor and use one of the best- Freeze Frame Productions!

• 5 Star Events DJ
    5 Star Events DJ Wedding DJs

As a dj, the videographer can sometimes offer the biggest challenge to a packed dance floor. Not with Paul Duchaney and the shooters from Freeze Frame Productions. They never get in the way. In fact often times you barely know that they are in the room. It's amazing because they still capture every moment as it unfolds. Believe me, I've seen their work and read the reviews. Folks it's unanimous. If you are looking for a videographer who is like a fly on the wall, captures all the days events and does it in a way that doesn't break the bank, call Freeze Frame Productions.

• Click Imagery
    Click Imagery Wedding Photographers

Click Imagery loves to refer and work with Freeze Frame Productions! Paul is an excellent videographer who has mastered the art of photojournalism! We are always so impressed with how he captures so many different angles + moments without being noticed, or more importantly, in our way! We highly recommend Freeze Frame Productions!

• 61 Great Meadow Dr Carver, Massachusetts, 02330 See on map